Malika Ansari of Montreal

Story Info
Muslim widow Malika seduces Haitian doctor Etienne.
1.6k words
2.07
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Muslim widow Malika seduces Haitian doctor Etienne.During their first therapy sessions, Malika Ansari walked in with an attitude, and Dr. Benjamin Etienne thought she was haughty and something of a troublemaker. The Tribunal of Montreal had stayed assault charges against Malika Ansari, providing she stayed out of trouble and adhered to the Anger Management program recommended by Montreal Prosecutor Elias Aoun. Not for the first time, Dr. Etienne cursed his good friend Elias Aoun for sending Malika Ansari his way. The gal was nothing but trouble. As a physician, Dr. Etienne has a duty of care for his patients, so he tried to be polite and patient with Malika Ansari, even though she got on his damned nerves.

"I am a human being, before I'm a Muslim, or a woman, but the world forgets that," Malika Ansari said, shaking her head. Seated on the couch, safely ensconced in Dr. Benjamin Etienne's office, the tall and curvaceous, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Muslim woman unburdened herself. Dr. Etienne nodded sagely and beckoned for Malika Ansari to continue. Outside, a fast-driving snow blanketed the City of Montreal, province of Quebec. The chill in the room had nothing to do with the temperature outside, though...

"We are all human, before we're black or white or brown, Christian or Jewish or Muslim, male or female, that is true, but please continue," said Dr. Etienne. The tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned therapist looked at his patient intently. Malika took a deep breath and continued with her story. The life of a foreign-born Muslim woman living in Quebec was never easy. La belle province doesn't like Muslims, or Africans, or Asians, or non-whites in general, and unlike the rest of Canada, they don't hide it.

As Malika continued with her story, Dr. Etienne thought about his halcyon days at McGill University. After moving to the City of Montreal, Quebec, with his parents, Andre and Yolanda Etienne, from their hometown of Quartier Morin, Haiti, Benjamin Etienne experienced a brand new world. The racism, both covert and overt which Benjamin experienced both in the City of Montreal and the supposedly liberal McGill University campus boggled the mind. Canada definitely wasn't the bastion of tolerance that the world imagined it to be.

"My husband Aziz died, and then I had to take a huge loan to avoid losing our house to foreclosure, my adult daughter Yasmin ran off with Jean-Luc, whose parents are Quebec separatists, and I got accused of having anger issues for retaliating against a white bitch at work," Malika said, shaking her head. Dr. Etienne nodded gently. The incident was well documented. While working as a supervisor at Walmart, Malika got into an altercation with an irate white female customer named Gladys. Long story short? Malika got sentenced to three hundred hours of anger management. Twice a week, for the past three months, she'd been meeting with Dr. Etienne.

"Malika, for what it's worth, I've been where you are, I got into a fight with a racist student named Tremblay while at McGill, ten years ago," Dr. Etienne said with a smile. Malika looked at Dr. Etienne and frowned. It was hard to imagine the tall, well-dressed and metrosexual Dr. Etienne getting into a brawl with anybody. The Haitian-Canadian doctor was nothing like the rowdy and tough black men that Malika saw while visiting North Africa and the Arab world back in the day. The good doctor seemed like a fancy pants, of sorts.

"Hmm, you got into a fight, Doc? Tell me," Malika said, grinning, and totally turning the tables on the good doctor. Dr. Etienne smiled, knowing that Malika was baiting him. The truth is that the tall, dark-haired Muslim gal with the big booty turned him on, and he was having trouble keeping things professional. Malika the widower might dress like a conservative Muslim woman, with the Hijab and long Islamic robes and all, but she still oozed sensuality and bossiness out of every pore. The Muslim gal licked her lips and her amused brown eyes looked Dr. Etienne up and down. Yup, Malika had Dr. Etienne right where she wanted him...

"Tremblay and I had the same criminal psychology class, he got mad that I participated in class discussions and I almost always had the answers, so he got in my face, and I decked him," Dr. Etienne said with a shrug. Malika leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs. Dr. Etienne took a deep breath before continuing. Losing his temper while dealing with a racist idiot like Tremblay, one of those white guys who hates to see black male intelligence in action, well, that wasn't one of Dr. Etienne's proudest moments. Fortunately, McGill University declined to press charges against him. Benjamin Etienne graduated with honors and moved on with his life.

"You're a very passionate man, aren't you Doc?" Malika asked teasingly, and Dr. Etienne frowned, attempting to reassert himself. A doctor is supposed to be in control of his therapy. Malika uncrossed her legs, and hiked up her skirt, and the good doctor saw that the Hijab-wearing Muslim gal had no panties under her long skirt. Dr. Etienne gasped in spite of himself and Malika grinned. Rising from the couch, she walked up to the doctor. Climbing on Dr. Etienne's fine oak desk, Malika sat there, legs spread invitingly.

"Miss Ansari, kindly return to the couch, this is very inappropriate," Dr. Etienne said firmly, and he was still talking when Malika grabbed his face, then kissed him. For the past couple of months, Malika noticed the way Dr. Etienne looked at her. Prior to marrying her late husband Aziz, Malika used to fuck a lot of black men, especially the ones from Somalia and Sudan, whom she saw throughout North Africa and the Arab world. Dr. Etienne was Haitian, not a continental African, but he was a black man just the same.

"Doc, let's cut the bullshit, my husband died six months ago, I'm tired of fucking myself with sex toys, and I know you want me, so let's do this," Malika said firmly. Dr. Etienne looked at Malika, who smiled coyly after sliding her tongue out of his mouth. The good doctor considered the haughty Muslim woman's words. Nodding, Dr. Etienne grabbed Malika and then kissed her. Boldly picking up Malika, Dr. Etienne carried her to the couch. He'd always wanted to fuck her there, believe it or not.

"I know what will cure you," Dr. Etienne said as he propped Malika on the couch. Spreading her thick thighs, Malika grinned and nodded. The good doctor knelt before her and buried his face between her legs. Do Haitian men like the taste of Arab women's pussies? Hmm, only one way to find out. As the good doctor licked her pussy and fingered her, Malika relaxed and enjoyed. Rubbing her erect nipples, Malika moaned softly. Dr. Etienne was sucking on her clitoris while fingering her wet pussy, and it drove her wild.

"Don't stop, Doc," Malika murmured, and Dr. Etienne feasted on her sweet pussy, eating her out like a hungry man. The curvaceous Muslim woman found herself shrieking in pleasure as the tall, handsome Haitian doctor licked her pussy. Dr. Etienne worked his magic on Malika's pussy, getting her wetter and wetter. Malika cried out like a madwoman as she came, brought to the realm of orgasmic delight by a certain therapist's fingers and tongue. Dr. Etienne looked up at Malika and grinned as he withdrew from her.

"Hmm, how was that?" Dr. Etienne asked, his handsome face still wet from Malika's pussy. Malika's answer was to grab the good doctor's crotch. Dr. Etienne grinned as Malika unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick black dick. Malika saw that Dr. Etienne and grinned. She hadn't been with an uncut man since Francisco Dos Santos, an Afro-Brazilian stud she met in Dubai. Malika stroked Dr. Etienne's dick and took him into her mouth. The Haitian doctor sighed happily as the sexy Muslim gal started sucking his dick. Wild patients are the best, every psychotherapist knows this.

"Hmm, tastes good," Malika paused to say, and she winked at Dr. Etienne while fellating him. After getting her lover good and hard, Malika got on the floor, and shook her big ass at him. Dr. Etienne grinned, grabbed a condom and put it on. Malika clucked her tongue while twerking her big Muslim booty for her favorite doctor. Dr. Etienne caressed Malika's thick ass and then entered her with a swift thrust. The Muslim gal groaned as the Haitian man's thick cock entered her pussy. Doctor and patient began to fuck passionately, without a care in the world.

"Such a beautiful ass," Dr. Etienne said, playfully smacking Malika's big booty as he fucked her. Malika groaned in pleasure as that thick Haitian dick filled her pussy. The curvy Muslim gal began grinding her big beautiful ass against Dr. Etienne's groin, driving his thick black dick deeper inside of her. Dr. Etienne went to town on Malika, fucking her roughly as though he wanted to make the big-booty Muslim woman pay for being such a temptress. Malika screamed passionately as she got fucked, and she welcomed every inch of Dr. Etienne's dick in her pussy. Doctor and patient took care of business...

"Thanks for everything, I will see you in a few days, Doc," Malika Ansari said to Dr. Benjamin Etienne as she readjusted her clothes before leaving his office. With her Hijab and traditional dress on, Malika looked just like all the prim and proper Muslim women walking around Montreal. Dr. Etienne nodded and wished Malika a good day. He didn't make a big deal about what they just did and neither did she. At the end of the day, Haitians, Latinos, Jews, Christians, Agnostics, Muslims, Arabs, Africans, Asians, Persians and all others are just human and need sex. The good doctor suspects that Malika will come to him next time she needs that itch scratched, and that's okay with him. What is a psychiatrist if not a purveyor of wellness?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers