Man of Power Ch. 36

Story Info
Vikas helps Shriya with the gym and she thanks him her way.
2.9k words
4.63
14.2k
8

Part 36 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Chapter numbers are from the books now (this is Man of Power book 3) that's why they are different from Literotica episode numbers.

Chapter 15 -- Vikas Chilling with Family

Hemant looked at some pictures then went to see an old friend of his who lived nearby. The other family members looked at the photos and discussed the memories related to them.

"Rhea looks so pretty." Amisha said to Vikas "Look how good she looks in a bikini."

"Yes, she's really beautiful. But you look good yourself." He handed her a picture "See. Looks like you still got it."

Amisha looked at the photo but didn't say anything. She was deep in thought, remembering the day Vikas had taken those pictures.

"I need to tidy up the kitchen." Sonali said and got up. Shriya went to help her.

When Shriya came back to the living room, Vikas was watching TV sitting on the floor with his back to the sofa and Rhea was sitting between his legs, practically in his lap. He had his right leg bent at the knee so she was not sitting right against his crotch but her back was resting on his chest and he had one arm around her midriff. Rhea's head was resting back on his shoulder.

"Vikas, why are you sitting on the floor?" Shriya said "Sit on the sofa, na?"

"No, sweetheart, I sit in the chair all day, it is tiring. Sitting on the floor feels better for my back right now." Vikas said.

"Aww, you poor dear." Shriya "Come, let me massage you."

"It's ok, Shriya. I am not in pain or anything." Vikas said "Let me watch the movie."

"You can keep watching the movie." Shriya said and came over "Just make space so I can sit behind you."

She sat on the sofa with him between her legs and started to massage his head and shoulders. He could feel her soft legs pressing lightly against his body. She was wearing a long, thin nightie and he could feel her soft warmth through it. In a minute, Vikas could smell the faint smell of her pussy as she continued to massage his shoulders.

Rhea turned her head and said softly in his ear "Jiju, let me know if I become too heavy for you."

Vikas smiled and kissed lightly just below her jaw "You are not heavy, my love, but I will tell you when I need to change positions."

She placed her hand on his hand and happily went back to watching the movie.

When Sonali came into the room a little later, she saw Shriya massaging Vikas from the sofa. She came over to Shriya and stroked her head "Good girl. That's what I was saying." Shriya smiled and continued to massage Vikas.

Hemant came back pretty drunk after hanging out with his friend. Nobody seemed to be surprised. Shriya knew they would have to stay there overnight so she had already changed into a nightie. Only Prakash was offended that Hemant had not taken him drinking with him.

That seemed to mark the end of the evening. Everybody decided to go to bed. It was a normal custom at Sonali's to have warm milk before sleep. She went to the kitchen while Guddu and Prakash supported Hemant and helped him to his room. Amisha went to say goodnight to her mother as they were going home.

Rhea said goodnight to Vikas with a kiss on his lips. This time both Kajal and Shriya saw it but both overlooked it. After Rhea went to her room, Kajal and Shriya went to help Sonali. Vikas went to Kajal's bedroom and changed into pyjamas that he had started keeping there now.

Chapter 16 -- Stolen Kisses

A few minutes later Shriya came in with a glass of milk. She put it on the side table and asked Vikas "Do you need anything else?"

Vikas pulled open the sash that was holding her nightie together and pulled her down on the bed. He pressed his hot lips on her lips and kissed her fully. She placed her hand behind his head and kissed him back eagerly. She was not wearing a bra, so when Vikas moved his hand down inside her open nightie, his fingers touched her soft, bare breast. He kneaded it slowly as he sucked her lips.

"I have not locked the door." She panted as he lifted off her after a hot kiss.

"Where is Kajal?"

"Helping mummy jee in the kitchen." She said.

"Ok." He pressed his mouth around her nipple and sucked her breast into his mouth. Shriya gasped as the hot sensations flooded her body and set her pussy on fire. She squirmed under him as he boldly played with her gorgeous body. He left one breast and started sucking on the other. Shriya's body was thrashing on the body. His mouth on her breast and his hand kneading the other breast, she was feeling her whole body get burning hot within a minute. She wanted his dick in her even though she knew it was not the right time or place.

"Not enough time to nail you." Vikas said softly, as he looked at her gorgeous face flushed with sexual excitement.

She shook her head "No, but please take me soon."

He nodded and picked up the glass of milk.

"I should go." She got up and tied up her nightie.

When he finished the milk, she took the glass and kissed his lips once quickly before slipping out the door.

Sonali was tidying up the kitchen while Kajal was washing the dishes from the milk. Shriya put Vikas' glass in the sink and started to help out.

"I was really pleased to see that you took my advice, bahu." Sonali said "Vikas takes care of all of us. It's not just Kajal's job, we all need to make sure he is happy. You, Kajal, Amisha, all should take care of him. Amisha lives far, but you live close to us and Vikas' place both. You need to make sure you take care of him."

"Of course, mummy ji, I understand." Shriya said.

Kajal said "Bhabhi is very intelligent, mummy. She knows we all need to serve him well and keep him happy."

Shriya nodded "Definitely, I think of it even more important than serving my husband. Vikas is very important to our family and I am happy to do whatever necessary."

It was not very clear to Shriya what her mother-in-law was saying or how much she knew but the words she was using combined with her own dirty fantasies were making her head swim. She could feel her pussy clenching as they continued this weird conversation.

"Good girl." Sonali nodded approvingly "I just wish Vikas wasn't so shy about taking advantage of Shriya. On the ship also I had to force him to let her massage him. He works so hard and gets stress, both physical and mental. Bahu is well-qualified, he should simply use her. There's nothing wrong in it."

"Don't worry, mom." Kajal said "I will arrange it. You are absolutely right. He should use Bhabhi whenever he needs. But don't worry, I will take charge of it. I will arrange these sessions regularly, have Bhabhi come over and do him may be once a month or twice a month. Bhabhi, would you be able to come and stay overnight some time? He can take time easier in evening than weekends."

"Kajal, I will do whatever he needs." Shriya said "He is an absolute angel. I will come and stay overnight once a week if you want. Just tell me."

"That's nice, Bhabhi." Kajal hugged Shriya "We have a guest room where you can sleep. And maybe massage him there too."

"Yes, that would be fine." Shriya said. In her head she was already wondering if the guest room would have enough privacy that Vikas could fuck her. She was sure she could suck his dick without making much noise.

"I mean, you could sleep in the master bedroom with me also, I don't mind." Kajal said "The guest bedroom doesn't have AC."

Before Shriya could reply Sonali said "You and Kajal are like sisters. Why would you be shy with her? And Vikas is your nandoi, you have given him massage. Why are you so shy with him?"

"I am not, mummy ji," Shriya protested "Kajal is really my sister, and I love Vikas dearly. I am happy to serve in any way I can. Nothing would give me more pleasure than keeping my nandoi happy."

Sonali cupped Shriya's cheek and smiled "Good girl."

Chapter 17 -- Shriya Joins the Gym

"Shriya, shall we go take care of your gym thing today?" Vikas said to Shriya in the morning.

"Umm...Hemant.." Shriya looked at her husband "can you go to office yourself? I will go with Vikas to the gym."

"Can't you go another day?" Hemant said irritated.

"Well, I can go any day, but Vikas may not have time." Shriya said, also irritated by her husband's selfish attitude.

"Ok, Ok. I will go to the office from here. You go do your gym." Hemant said.

Shriya shook her head and said to Vikas "Yes, I can go with you. And thank you."

"No problem." Vikas turned to Kajal who was placing breakfast on the table "Kaju, I will go to this gym with Shriya, and go to the office from there."

"Jee, patidev." Kajal replied "I will go to our home and take care of things then."

"Okay. I will see you there in the evening, baby."

In the car, Shriya said "Actually, you didn't need to come. I could have gone alone. I feel bad having you waste your office time for me."

"Nonsense. Why should you go alone? Office is office but family is more important."

"You always put family first that's so nice."

"Actually, Shriya, I wanted to check out the gym, too. If it's good, then Rhea and Guddu can also join."

"Ok. But if it's not good?"

"Then you won't join either. We will find something better for you."

"Vikas, I love that you always take care of everybody." Shriya put her hand on his forearm.

Glancing at her hand on his forearm, Vikas looked at her "Hey, don't start that again now." He teased her.

"I know you said you won't be able to do me here, but I am going to get all slim and sexy after doing gym until you look at me and say 'I have to have that piece under me.'" Shriya smiled.

"Uff! What a cunning plan!" Vikas grinned.

They both laughed.

The gym was good. Vikas liked it and talked to the manager about getting a discount for 3 memberships. The manager was a beautiful woman called Malaika Arora who was very slim and fit herself. She was all about "building relationships".

"Shriya was telling me that you run an ad agency?" She asked Vikas.

"Yes." Vikas said.

"Well, we have many fit and toned girls in our gym. How about you give some of them a chance in your modelling and we give you a nice discount?" She said half-jokingly.

"If they are as hot and full of sex-appeal as you are then it's a deal." Vikas smiled letting his eyes roam boldly over her slender figure in her tight dress that hugged every well-toned curve of her body "Actually, I might have a project that would suit you perfectly. Have you been on camera before?"

"You are a charmer, Mr. Malhotra. I should be very careful around you." Malaika laughed and looked at Shriya "He is a charmer, isn't he?"

Shriya said "Oh, you have no idea."

They got 3 annual memberships for less than the price of two. Shriya was very excited as they left. Vikas dropped her home.

Chapter 18 -- Shriya Thanks Vikas

At her place, Shriya said "You have to come in, even if for a minute. It looks really bad if I am just coming home in a stranger's car who drops me and goes."

Vikas nodded "Alright."

Shriya led him directly to the bedroom. She took off her clothes and came into his arms.

Pressing her naked, hot body against him, she squeezed until her soft, firm breasts were pressing on his chest through the clothes. She turned her face up and Vikas kissed her. She parted her lips for Vikas' tongue and within seconds it was like the hotel room in Thailand. She was grinding her pussy on his crotch and knew that he was not going to leave here without fucking her.

The kiss was hot and loaded with sexual tension. Shriya massaged Vikas' tongue with her own, giving him full access to her mouth. Her hand was massaging the back of his head. She opened her mouth, pressed her lips harder on his lips and swallowed his saliva as they carried with the lustful hot, passionate kiss.

His hands moved down, cupping her bare ass. She moaned into his mouth as she squeezed, kneading her firm ass cheeks in his strong fingers. She moved her body expertly, pressing her ass into his hands while grinding her pussy on his hard dick that she could feel outlined in his pants.

"It's not Thailand," Shriya panted as they broke the long kiss for want of breath "it's you. You are the one who brings out the whore in me. Now, take your whore and show me that your cock still owns me."

He did.

Vikas took only a minute to take off his clothes. Then he picked Shriya up and dumped her on the bed. She opened her arms and legs. Vikas mounted her and in two seconds flat his cock was buried deep inside her, lodged tight in her cunt like a live missile.

"Ah, Vikas!" she moaned at the forceful penetration.

Her arms went around his naked body and she clung to him tightly. He started moving his hips, fucking her wet, tight pussy with in and out strokes. Shriya moaned and moved her hips with him, helping him penetrate her deeper. She knew it would hurt more in a second when he invaded her fully but she had already missed his cock in the last few days and was looking forward to him claiming her roughly.

"Mumma!" She cried out as Vikas used the hard thrust that jammed his cock fully deep into her cunt, his cockhead slamming into her cervix.

She took deep breaths to try and adjust to his cock and bear up the hot pain that had spread out from her pussy towards her extremities like a high-voltage current. Shriya had been so hungry for fucking recently that she had got her husband to fuck her one night. But after being masterfully demolished and conquered by Vikas in Thailand, the quick and boring session with her husband had left her more frustrated than satisfied.

Now that she was under Vikas again and his huge cock was ripping her apart, Shriya's body was responding with incredible arousal. She was already feeling a big orgasm building up in her pussy like dark clouds on the horizons cooking up a big and scary storm.

"Aah!" A long, deep scream escaped her lips as Shriya came hard, her body jerking under Vikas so hard that she lifted her ass off the bed.

He continued his long, deep strokes into her and sucked her neck as he fucked her expertly. Shriya squirmed under him and fucked herself furiously on his throbbing cock. When he came in her, she felt the heat spreading from her centre and let out another long moan. Her pussy responded to his hot cum burning through her body with several hot, erotic aftershocks that made her pussy clench.

She clung to his naked body as he fucked her with slow, long strokes, his thick cock making wet, squishing sounds as it drilled her soppy, wet cunt. Shriya took his head in her hands and kissed him hard.

"Vikas, you have spoiled me for all other men." She said looking into his eyes "No other man can satisfy me now and I can never say no to your cock."

"How many other men do you want to fuck?" Vikas smiled.

Shriya laughed "Please, feed your whore."

A soft sigh left her lips as he pulled out of her slowly. He lay down on his back and Shriya quickly got on her knees. She smiled and started to lick his cock. She let him see how much she enjoyed eating his cum. He stroked her head as she ran her tongue slowly along his shaft and licked up his creamy cum. She let it slide over her tongue before swallowing it.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked him a few minutes later when they were both dressed.

"Just a glass of water. I am dehydrated for some reason." He grinned.

She smiled and got him a glass of water.

"Vikas," Shriya said standing close to him "I said it before and I am telling you again. It's all yours. Take me when you want. I will come wherever you call me. Think of me as your property."

He nodded and leaned in. "You are a delicious dish," he kissed her neck "once a man has tasted you...mmm now you are on my menu."

She laughed "You make me feel so hot and dirty with a simple sentence."

[End of Chapter 18]