All Comments on 'Man of Power Ch. 39'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know who any of these people are, but I occasionally read them anyway (as it appears writers on Literotica prefer to write about fictional characters and not actual celebrities these days).

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoover 1 year agoAuthor

They are Indian celebrities from Bollywood. I am an Indian writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i ama huge fan of your work

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much!

bolly2000bolly2000over 1 year ago

Could you please make a story with Kartik Aaryan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next story : The Royal family requests Romeo to show Meghan Markle her place.

lataupe69lataupe6921 days ago

This absolutely fantastic, thrilling and exhilarating! I’m an avid reader and rarely have I been on the edge just for reading. The complexity of the story and the interaction between the characters is absolutely incredible. Please continue to write about this family, I can wait to see Kajul and Pari connect as they share the same intensity for Vikas.

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeo8 days agoAuthor

I do have a series which has Kartik in a role. The series is called Power Player. It's available on smashwords.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES