Man of the House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both making a lot of noise with our breathing. My inward thrust was occasionally highlighted by a grind that pressed against her deep within, causing her hands to morph like claws scraping the kitchen counter. My father's cock had never filled her like this, never driven into her so deeply that I could take her breath away, not even Lucas.

"Fuck me harder and faster, Damon," Mom moaned heavily.

Then I started fucking faster, then pushed into her hard and deep, shoving her against the counter. "You want me to go harder, mom," I started to grunt rapidly.

"Yeah, fuck me hard, baby," Mom screamed.

At her command I started pushing into her harder and deeper, barely pulling out of her, just jamming into her.

"Yes, just like that," Mom panted.

I began groaning louder, our fucking becoming more audible as I fucked her progressively harder and faster. She could feel I was stretching her insides to their limits, and it felt fantastic. She'd experienced a few little orgasms before, but something massive was building inside her this time.

"I can't stand up anymore. My legs are shaking too much," Mom pleaded. "Just breed me now. I'm gonna cum."

"I'm gonna cum too, mom," I was grunting and panting, getting louder. My face was tense and strained, losing that intense focus, losing control. I was thrusting faster and harder, my hands on her hips. I could feel her orgasm all over her body.

Mom's orgasm was intensifying as I pressed hard against her uterus and stroked her g-spot with each thrust. When I began to cum, I could tell by her expression that she was feeling it as well. My cock hardened inside of her, and she felt me press it firmly into her and hold it there for a moment, allowing my seed to stream into her.

"Yes, Honey, breed me. Breed your wife," Mom screamed.

I pulled a bit more and slammed it into her, squirting some more. My body clenched rapidly, and I shuddered. With her pussy, she gripped my cock. I began to pump in and out of her in quick, powerful strokes, each time depositing my seed deep into her womb.

"Ahh, hmm, hhmm."

The sensations pushed her over the limit, and she landed on my cock again. Her pussy clamped down on my bulging cock, working to keep me deep within, and she squirmed as her body tensed, as if lightning was being pumped through her body, exploding in her head and chest, making her sleepy and collapsing back onto my chest.

I simply kept driving into her, as if I'd never stop coming, oozing more and more of my sperm into her, pushing deep into her, till I eventually stopped, keeping myself deep inside her, as far as I could be to impregnate her. My body pressed hard against her.

She could also feel me oozing my last drop of seed and felt her inner pleasure wither away, leaving her pleased yet fatigued. She didn't want to move, she just lay there forever with my cock inside of her.

"If this doesn't make you pregnant, I suppose I'll have to beg Lucas for this job." I took a step back, and my cock slid away from her, and then our cream pie gushed out, pouring down her pussy and thighs and dropping onto the floor.

[kitchen sex scene]

*****

After dinner, Lucas and I were watching a movie. "So, what do you think about your new home? I'm not rich like your brother."

"Haha, It's much better here," Lucas replied. "I already fell in love with this place."

"Is it the place or my father?"

"He's good, he enjoys my hard fucking unlike my father," Lucas replied. "And your father never gets tired of ass or throat fucking."

"Hey, if you like him this much, why don't you give him a pet name."

"Can I call her Lucy?" Lucas asked.

"Lucy it is."

"Thank you, sir. She is a good girl. Can I sleep with her every day?" Lucas asked.

"She's all yours. If you think you want to turn her into your father, go for it. Remember, she's my father, so no disrespect or anything that hurt her."

"Sure, sir. I love her. I'll even take all her expenses from my income. Sorry, sir, it's your money..."

"Don't worry about the money. And you can sleep with me. I like my parents to sleep with me." Now you guys are thinking about one bed for four people. There'll be space left for four more people after ours. And did you notice how I tricked Lucas? Now he'll spend his money on Lucy with no hesitation.

After a while, we were all in bed. My mom was on my left side while my father was on my right side. Lucas was on Lucy's right side. The night was still young, but I was a little too tired to plow my mom.

"Lucy, suck my balls then ass," Lucas said.

"You like ass eating?"

"Haha, I get it. The top doesn't like to be treated like the bottom. But that doesn't mean you won't feel the pleasure of ass licking or fucking," Lucas replied.

"Good point." In the meantime, mom was worshiping my cock and balls while Lucy was worshiping Lucas.

"Why are you liking my ass, mom?" I giggled.

"You don't like it?" Mom asked.

"It feels good, but you're trying to peg me, aren't you?"

"Hehe," mom giggled too. "You'll like it."

"I'm not taking that big dildo inside my ass."

"What about your father's molded dildo?" Mom replied. "Trust your mom, it'll feel incredible."

"You just want to fuck me, don't you?"

"I promise if you don't want it after trying it, then I'll never talk about this," mom replied.

I'm aware that anal sex is also pleasurable for men. I just never... But my mom loves to peg men, and now she's going to peg an alpha. I know my mom is already in heaven to think that she can peg me.

"Lucas, how many alpha males do you see to get fucked in the ass?"

"How many? A lot. I even get fucked a lot by my brother and his friends. The scenario may not be for a guy like you, but the sex is super orgasmic. Did you ever get a full body shaking orgasm?" Lucas asked.

"Like girls or sissies?"

"Yes?" Lucas replied.

"Alright, I'll try it. But no one can say anything about it. Mom! Just milk me, I'm tired."

"Okay, but I'll show you tomorrow what real milking is," mom replied.

**Let me know what you guys think about the next chapter.

12