All Comments on 'Man Offers a Caning Service Ch. 01'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TheDokTheDok8 months ago

Extremely imaginative fantasy 5*

bbaron2274bbaron22748 months ago

Your stories are without development, totally told without emotion and loses my interest rapidly. I liked the pretext so i tried again, and again disappointed

sorry

Satsumabook123Satsumabook1238 months agoAuthor

I don't disagree with bbaron2274's comments as they relate to this story. Other of my stories look to develop characters and story lines, this one did not and is therefore not for everyone. I suggest bbaron does not read my latest publication as these are very short stories that do not develop characters or plot.

katyn99katyn998 months ago

I do disagree, in that I loved this story and found it absolutely fascinating. To me it comes across as real, so if it is, in truth, a fantasy then very well done to the author.

There are quite a number of men on the internet who advertise to do this sort of thing, and I have often wondered if I might dare submit myself to such an experience. … Probably not the being fucked part, but I can see that if the caning really turned me on I might want to surrender to firm, instant, penetration if it were available.

Dear author, if there is any factual element to this story, please tell us and, if so, how much!?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All I can say is that I wish I lived close to you. Years ago I had a discipline relationship; I just met with him for discipline spankings. As time went on, it went from fully clothed to him lowering my panties. After a couple times, he started rubbing my pussy between spankings, then it advanced to masturbating me to orgasm. Originally the relationship was supposed to be nonsexual; when he started rubbing my pussy he insisted he didn't want anything but just wished to allow me orgasm since I was obviously very aroused. The last time I saw him, he finished paddling me and was rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy then pulled me off his lap and before I could respond had me on my back while he ate my pussy. He was about twice my size so I couldn't move. Once he was finished (and yes, I orgasmed from it) he laid back and I jumped up pulled my panties up and put my pants on and left. I had mixed feelings afterwards; he definitely violated our agreement of no sexual contact beyond his fingers but I cannot deny that memories of it get me wet every single time. Sometimes I believe I should try to get in touch again but in reality I don't want to tempt how much further it would go. Oral sex was borderline and probably something I might have agreed to but I never wanted to risk it going further. What I would give to have a relationship like that once again because my home life does not offer this opportunity and never will. Fantasies and a vibrator will have to do!

Satsumabook123Satsumabook1238 months agoAuthor

Thank you Katyn99 for your comments and question. Sometimes fantasy can be more exciting than reality. Fantasy can take you wherever you wish and there is no risk of inappropriate behavior. That said fantasy cannot never match the best reality and that reality can fuel so many future fantasies. The comments from Anon 13 hours after yours show both sides of this.

I will write chapter 2 shortly and hope that you enjoy them and if you decide to play safe there will at least be more to fantasize about. Chapter 2 will confirm whether Chapter 1 is true or fantasy.

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

I thought this story was very nice . Very factual . Quite to the point and very sexy actually .

I love a good spanking session here at home .

Juices flowing as the pain fairy visits my bottom .

Thankyou for writing this super story ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...