Mando Bk. 03: General Badass Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Fourth of July all over my body. This is only the beginning. Bigger ones will follow. More powerful explosions tumble behind these with colorful fireworks. I'm a motion picture showing the extreme pleasure of backdoor sex.    

The orgasm bomb keeps exploding and shooting ecstasy throughout my core. Sometimes a lot of my senses come alive. This time I smell fresh rain. The next spasm brings new cedar trees and a whiff of gin, ending with the feeling like I'm on top of a polished copper bed. It's like being bathed by warm rays from the sun, laced with fine copper dust that glitters and flickers like gold in the sunlight. It's light, bright, and beautiful. I feel and taste it while being cleansed by it. Climaxes so incredible and existential are far above ordinary and way beyond the norm. I bask in them.

The intense anal climaxes claim and command more of my body than pussy sex, - excuse me- vaginal sex-but I love pussy sex too. Anal sex is more sensuous, letting my lust animal rest and sleep until I am ready to release it. Meanwhile, I enjoy every gram of pleasure that prepares the body for exquisite screwing and fucking that can be as raw, rough, gentle, sweet or robust as I am in the mood for. I love this in the here and now, but also am eagerly anticipating more intense, exciting, and euphoric orgasms when we use the front door. I don't know why anal sex results in bigger and better orgasm for vaginal sex, whether being licked or fucked, but it does. Other women tell me it's the same for them.    

I feel it. Something wonderful and remarkable is paving the way for me to reach new heights of ecstasy and exhilaration in the next action-packed attraction. I'll have peaks that catapult me into the world of fantasy without whiskey, drugs, or weed.    

Although backdoor sex may not result in orgasms for everyone, not everyone has them every time, either. I don't.    

He finishes by rubbing and stroking my behind with his fingers while his cock is still in. Once he withdraws I peel off his condom so he can press and roll his cock on my inner thighs and butt cheeks.    

He finishes the butt massage and then I collapse. "Wow! Gino Baby. You are so exciting. That was pure pleasure to the hundredth power. Ohhhhhhh! That was sensational and satisfying. Thank you for being so respectful of my dear rear end. You are a world class lover."    

He kisses me. "I love the way you make love, too, Danny. Pleasuring you is a pleasure for me, and pleasing you pleases me."    

I agree. "I'm certain you are for me, Mr. Hot Cock." We cuddle and talk for a while until I say, "Hey Stud Muffin, are you hungry? How about another pus-pus snack? I have one hot and ready. Or are you so worked up your cock wants heavy tunnel action?"    

He goes for the love tunnel below my belly button and drives that semi-tractor-trailer rig like he's going into the Lincoln tunnel heading wide open for the other side. I hope he doesn't strain his main vein, Mr. Cock. But I'm not worried because that cock is sturdier and harder than the rock of Gibraltar. Ah ha! He's got  the cock of Gibraltar, then. Gotta be.

We wind down and stay entwined while resting and catching our breath.

Ten minutes later he says something that strips me of all tiredness and winds my watch, "You, my girl, need a rambunctious spanking." Then he lays me across his lap.    

My head bobs up, down, and back up. "Uh huh, a humping spanking."    

He's puzzled for a few seconds before he knows what I mean―what I want.    

"I know what you've got on that insatiable mind! How could I forget?" He rolls me off his lap, springs off the bed, jogs into his walk-in closet, and comes back with a beautifully polished cedar egg with spirals cut into it from the base to the tip. Three fan-like immobile blade flaps protrude from the bottom to anchor my prize in place. One is under each thigh, and he sits on the third   to lock my cedar egg/dildo in place for action.

"Gino, that's beautiful! Magnificent, even. I can't wait." I crawl back on his lap and ease my cut onto the egg as far down as it'll go. "Oh, Gino! It fills me and stretches me as much or as little as I want." An idea pops into my head. "Did you make this or buy it?"    

He is happy I like it and proud to announce, "I made it just for you."Are you ready?"    

"Thought you'd never ask."    

He spanks while I hump the polished cedar, egg-phallus. "Gino!―Oh! This is a thousand times better than that store-bought dildo we used last time."    

***    

Five days later when Gino returns from England, I meet him at the door, take his briefcase and pull-tug him to the bedroom. As soon as we're near the bed, I grab him and spin him around facing away from the bed, and push him backward. As soon as he's on his back, I attach his belt buckle and zipper.    

"First things first, Sir Lotsa Cock, I'm hungry." I pat his butt. "Rise, ye master of the stud farm. Get those hips off the bed so I can slip those pants off  that fine ass."    

He presses his shoulders and feet against the bed and arches his back and butt. I slide his trousers and boxer briefs down to his knees and grasp his balls with one hand and guide his growing shaft into my mouth and suck him into oblivion and subjugation.    

I play his hot rod like a flute, and my flute plays my mouth like a mouth organ. He's so excited and aroused that the Nile overflows early. No matter; I milk him like a cow and drain every last drop from his reservoir. Then I slide up beside him. "Gino?"    

"Um-hum."    

"I want to fuck you."    

"You want to fuck me? What's new about that?"    

"It's new because I've never done it."    

He jerks upright and leans his back against the headboard. "I don't follow. We fuck more than a legion of rabbits."    

I shake my head. "No, Gino, you fuck me."    

END CHAPTER TWELVE