Manuela's Birthday Story

Story Info
My Swiss Milf girlfriend tells me a bedtime story.
1.7k words
4
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My swiss milf girlfriend gifted me this story after me encouraging her to reveal her fantasies all of which she ultimately fulfilled. she truly loves cum more than any woman i've known....

It's my Birthday and my only wish is to have some fun with my man. We're spending the weekend at a little countryside B&B. Hiking our favorite trails, swimming in the lake and having a picnic at a beautiful old abandoned barn.

After our hike we rinse our bodies off with cold water outside the barn. The door to the barn is wide open and I can see that you have laid out a huge picnic blanket. There is a basket with all my favorite snacks. I lay down naked and soak in the sun while we get to enjoy the delicious food.

We start kissing and your fingers find my wet pussy. I want you so badly; its all I've been thinking about. You move down, get between my thighs and your warm tongue starts teasing my clit. You spread my lips apart and your tongue covers my pink cunt. You start fucking me with your tongue and when the tip of your tongue plays with my asshole and I immediate cum all over your face. I kiss you hard and smell my cum on your face and in your beard. I wanna touch you, taste you and feel you inside of me, but you push my hands away. You tell me that you've got a Birthday surprise for me. One that I have been dreaming about for a long time... I can only imagine what you have in mind; my pussy is dripping wet.

I gasp when 6 guys walk into the barn and stare at my naked body. They are all pretty fit and up for some fun. Three white guys and three black guys ready to play with me. My cunt starts to quiver, my mouth gets watery and my nipples get really hard. You've moved to the side and made yourself comfortable on one of the hay bales. Giving me your approval to enjoy myself while you watch me intently makes me even hornier.

The guys unzip their pants and get undressed. One guy pulls me up to my knees. He is tall, strong and black. He orders me to open my mouth. Then he sticks his long black cock deep into my mouth and I start sucking it. It tastes a bit salty and I get hungry for his cum. His balls are big and his cock is really long and tasty. I take it deep into my mouth and start to gag on it.

Meanwhile all other guys have gotten undressed and are jerking off their cocks. It is so fucking hot when they all form a circle around me and I get to taste each cock. Three black ones and three white ones; all different shapes and sizes. My hands are busy with two cocks while I get to suck the others. My cunt is dripping wet and I'm so damn hungry for their cum.

I'm being ordered to get on all fours. A black and a white guy kneel in front of me and I get to taste their sweet asses. The black guy spreads his cheeks apart and my tongue slides right into his ass. It tastes salty and I start licking his asshole harder and harder. He moans which makes me even hornier. The white guy next to him follows. He orders me to eat his ass and I do so willingly. I can smell his lemon body wash on his salty skin. My tongue starts moving in and out of his asshole. First its just the tip, but then I make my tongue real pointy and it goes in all the way. His ass tastes so good and I fuck him fast and hard. I'm so horny and I can feel your eyes on me, which makes me wanna cum so badly.

A big black cock gets behind me and starts fucking my cunt. It feels incredible to have a hard cock pounding my wet pussy while I get to taste two delicious asses. I doesn't take long before I cum hard on his big cock. My cum gushes out of my cunt and down his hard cock. He pulls his big black cock out of my dripping pussy and I get to lick it clean. I can taste myself on it - sweet and salty. Then he turns me around.

I get to suck a white long cock while the other guys finger my cunt and tits and lick my ass. I'm dripping wet and more than ready for another hard cock. It's thin and straight and reminds me of my dildo. The guy grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth with it. I gag on it and he pulls his hard cock out. He lays down below me and slowly glides his wet long white cock into my tight little horny asshole. He starts fucking my ass faster and faster and I cum all over it. Then the black guy gets on top of me and starts fucking my cunt with his thick hard cock. It feels so good to get fucked in both my holes while jerking off a cock in each hand and sucking on another one.

I look at you. Seeing you so turned on by these guys fucking all my holes makes me cum hard and fast. I squirt all over the cocks in my cunt and ass and the air is heavily filled with the smell of my cum and the sweat from the guys.

The black thick cock is ready to shoot his load into my hungry mouth. I open it wide and stick out my tongue to catch it. He jerks his cock off onto my tongue. It's a big load. Creamy, hot and deliciously salty. Some of it covered my face and I scoop it up with my fingers and lick it off. Two big white cocks find their way to my hungry mouth. They both jerk off on my tongue, face and tits. I'm covered in hot tasty cum and I'm loving it. You make sure I eat all their cum. You come over, scoop up the hot cum from my face, lick it off my tits and feed it to me. I hungrily lick it off your fingers and your tongue.

The cocks in my ass and cunt are fucking me hard. It feels incredibly hot and I cum over and over again. The white guy with the thick cock starts fucking my mouth. Holding my head in place and ordering me to take his cock deep down my throat. I take it in all the way and gag on it while getting fucked in both my holes. The long white cock in my ass is moving in and out slowly while the big black cock is pounding my pussy hard and fast. His balls are slapping against my clit and I'm close to cumming again. Both cocks start to pulsate and fill up my holes with their hot cum. It feels so fucking hot. Then the tick white cock in my mouth start shooting his cum down my throat. I eagerly eat it all but don't swallow it immediately. It tastes sweet in my mouth. I gush it around and show it to you before I swallow it.

The other three guys are now also standing around me jerking off their cocks and letting me lick their hard cocks, balls and their sweet asses. I am eager to taste them and am so fucking horny. I'm holding out my hands and open my mouth. I don't want to waste a drop. Two black cocks and a white cock shoot their hot cum on my tongue and in my hands. I'm covered in creamy, liquid, sweet and salty cum all mixed together. I lick it off my hands and keep it all in my mouth so that I can show it to you. I get your approval and then I swallow it all. mhhhh. I came so many times and am all sweaty and covered in hot cum. The air smells deliciously of cum, pussy juice and sweat.

You come over and I lay down on the picnic blanket. The guys leave and you spread my legs apart. My cunt is swolen, red and dripping wet with the cum from the two guys. You scoop out the cum from my cunt and feed it to me. Then you put your mouth on my ass and suck out the cum. You lean over me and I get to lick it off your tongue. It tastes deliciously sweet and salty like taffy.

Then you help me up and we walk over to the hay bale. You lean over and spread your legs apart. I eagerly get on my knees behind you and spread apart your cheeks. I make my tongue wide and lick your sweet little asshole. Then I pull your hard cock between your legs and start sucking on it, getting it really wet. I go back to your ass and start fucking it with my long pointy tongue while jerking off your big hard cock. I go back and fourth between your cock, balls and your sweet asshole. You taste so good and my pussy is dripping wet again.

You moan hard and pull my head even deeper between your cheeks. You are almost ready to cum and I start squirting while eating your ass and anticipating your big load of hot cum. I hold my hand to my cunt to catch all the pussy juice. Then you lick it off my hand. You turn me around and I open my mouth. You hold my head and start fucking my mouth. I grab your balls with and you start cumming in my hungry mouth. Your hot cum shoots hard and fast down my throat. It's creamy and sweet just like the icing on the cake. I have to swallow several times, but don't miss a drop. I grab your balls harder and suck out every drop from your hot cock. Then I let me tongue glide up and down your sexy cock licking every inch.

We go back to the picnic blanket. We lay down and I get to nibble on, lick and suck your balls.

Mhhh best Birthday ever!