Marching Orders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing was intense as he waited for further instruction. Ray stared at the naked body before him, his expression inscrutable, then walked over to the backseat of his medium sized SUV and opened the door.

"Get in," he said.

Scott complied, his cock and balls flopping as he slowly padded the short distance to a Jeep that must have been Ray's own personal vehicle. Once in the back seat, the door closed and Ray, surprisingly, sat up front. The larger man left no time for confusion to mount.

"Sit in the middle," he said adjusting the bulky rearview mirror to get a fix on that particular spot as the compliant nudist scuttled over. "Now, lay back and spread your legs."

Scott sank into the leather seats and slowly lifted his legs. Their eyes met in the rear-view mirror and Scott's cock stiffened.

"Prop your feet up on the back of these seats. Show me your hole," Ray said.

There was a time when just the thought of being a position like this might that have filled Scott with shame. In fact, there was a good chance that that feeling would hit him as soon as this was over. But for now, Scott had helium ankles and exposed his opening, nervous but almost trembling with anticipation.

"Put your fingers in your mouth. Get 'em wet. You're gonna play with it. Stick a finger in there."

Scott started slowly, gently prodding his hole with a wet middle finger before realizing that this was something that he'd always wanted to do for himself anyway. He'd just never had to alone time to pleasure himself this way. Now he had the freedom. He pushed inside and then pulled back, working a finger in and out of himself as Ray watched.

"Do another one."

There was no hesitation now. Scott moaned quietly as he used his middle and forefinger to work the tight ring of his hole. He plunged deeper inside of himself until he hit gold. He'd never worked his prostate this way and it was a revelation. It was amazing that he could make himself feel this intensely.

"Grab your cock," Ray said. "Jerk off."

Scott used his other had to grab his now full erection. When he started to tug his body trembled for a moment.

"Keep those fucking fingers going. Don't you fucking stop. Go deep... Deeper."

"Okay," Scott moaned.

"You wish it was me inside you," Ray taunted. "Say you wish it was me."

Something about Ray's tone, drove Scott wild. "I wish this were you. I want you inside me," he said.

Ray's mocking tone continued as Scott worked his naked body. The Major uttered every degrading word the off-duty cop directed, until finally Ray turned around. Having this man's eyes directly on him made Scott feel so dirty. He loved it. Suddenly, Scott was saying things on his own. Things that even shocked himself.

"What am I?" he asked.

Ray bored into him. "You're a whore."

Scott moaned even louder. "Tell me what I am."

"You're nothing but a hole."

Scott masturbated furiously, his hand smacking against his abs as he choked his cock and fingered himself.

"That's right," Ray continued. "Work that tight little pussy."

Scott was so close.

"... you nasty little COCKSUCKER."

Scott cried out. His body jerked violently as the nastiness of Ray's taunting words brought him over the edge. Rapid streams of hot cum splattered all over his abs, chest and arms in a blinding orgasm, all while Ray watched.

When it was over, Scott looked down at the mess he'd made. He was not without shame and in fact wondered if he had just humiliated himself. He wondered if Ray would tell John about this. Maybe talk it over with his boyfriend and have a good laugh. He also realized that it didn't matter. He only wanted to know one thing.

"How was I?" he asked.

"You were fine," Ray said, revealing nothing. It only made Scott want him more.

"Do you think you'll want to meet up again?"

"I guess I could use you," Ray said.

"Use you". Those words made Scott's heart skip a beat. He wanted so badly to be used by this man. It would have to wait, but Scott was certain: they would see each other again. And the next time, Scott knew he'd get to feel Ray inside of him instead of just his own fingers. But now it was time to go.

Always prepared, Ray handed Scott a towel and a few wet wipes to get cleaned up with. Scott then quickly exited the vehicle and got dressed as quickly as possible. Driving away, the naive husband never once wondered if he might be biting off more than he could chew. Scott left the parking lot that day with the knowledge that Ray would continue to push him. He didn't know how, but his mind raced with all of the nasty ways that Ray might use him. He couldn't wait.

But, while Scott sped away with racing thoughts of all the kinds of sex they might have, Ray took a more calculated approach. Their previous encounter and taken place in an unmarked police vehicle that Ray had checked out to run his patrols. He usually added a few cameras to the inside of the vehicle, just in case he needed it, and he had gotten some great footage of Scott. He didn't like to wire up his personal vehicle but... he reached up the rear-view mirror and removed a small camera that had been recording the entire incident. He also went to the back seat to remove the two other small cameras that would have caught Scott at each side. He didn't do this because he had any plans of exposing his patrol conquests. It was actually the opposite. If any of those men ever thought to try to expose Ray, he had enough footage to make them think twice.

Ray didn't think that Scott would pose a threat but he'd picked up on a few things about the man. Scott was hot-headed, a bit reckless, and desperate. This could be a good combination for some explosive sex, but it could also be a recipe for disaster. More than likely, it would be the former. He'd have his fun with Scott. It would be nice having a sub. Hell, he might even let his boyfriend have a go at him. But... if it turned out to be the latter, Ray was prepared to handle it. He was prepared to knock the married "family man" down a few more pegs. And it would be would be fun either way.

12