Marchwood Ch. 06: Blighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently pulled the garment over her head and she was sitting up in bed in all her naked beauty. She could not compare with the voluptuous mature charms of Caroline Forsythe. However, Anne possessed the most perfect pert little breasts with none of the slight drooping of better-endowned older ladies. He skin had the most perfect softness and luminosity and her thighs and belly just a hint of plumpness but perfectly smooth and well rounded. When all was said and done Anne was in the prime of her beauty and what is more Gus felt more than the simple lust he had felt for his previous conquests but a deep love and a need to connect with her.

Many bridegrooms would have had little hesitation in the face of such beauty and would have proceeded to consummate the marriage at the first opportunity. However, Gus was in no hurry. He wanted Anne's first sexual experience to be fulfilling and pleasurable, so she would be keen to explore every avenue of love with her new husband. Gus quickly removed his pyjamas and they lay naked together. It was a warm evening so they had no need of the bed covers and lay enjoying one another's bodies for some time, continuing their gentle caressing and exploring. Despite her initial enthusiasm for making love on their wedding night, Anne was understandably a little nervous but this soon faded and as Gus gently aroused her, she quickly responded. Soon his fingers found her delicious mons which was covered in tight curls of brown hair. As he first carressed her lips and then slowly worked his finger as far as it would go into her virgin sheath, she gasped in delight. Anne was a sensual girl and had learned to pleasure herself from an early age, ignoring her mother's injunctions that nice girls never touched themselves 'down below'. Nevertheless, to have her new husbands fingers stimulating her most private places was far more exciting.

Gus turned his attention to Anne's small but exquisite breasts. Even laying back they pointed upwards in the most delicious manner. Each one was adorned with a perfect pinkish brown nipple and he now applied his lips to each of these in turn, sensuously suckling on them and swirling is tongue across the tips as he held them in his mouth. This was a sensation Anne had never been able to offer herself and she revelled in the electric sensations, which were running through her body as her new husband applied his mouth to her sensitive teats.

In response, Anne once more reached for Gus's now tumescent prick, which was standing upright. She marvelled at how something so soft could harden and swell so quickly. The thought that this manly organ would soon be pushing inside her and filling her with its meaty proportions aroused her further and she hoped Gus would not wait too long to finally penetrate her and make her a woman. She gently fondled the two balls hanging below in their fleshy sack. She knew these male organs were highly sensitive so she handled them with care but she was pleased when Gus gasped in pleasure as her fingers gently grazed across his scrotum .

Suddenly Gus withdrew his finger from her damp pussy and began to gently circle her budding clitoris. Anne had learned that stimulating this tiny organ was the quickest route to sensual pleasure but it felt wonderful that at last it was her husband who was caressing her there. Gus seemed to know how to achieve the maximum pleasure for her. He started with gentle strokes, using the moisture from her own vagina to lubricate the swelling bud and then began to rub more firmly as her level of arousal increased. She knew from experience that she could climax very quickly once she had achieved this state and longed to feel Gus inside her when she did so.

"Oh Gus my darling," she whispered. "Are you ready to come inside me?"

"Yes my dearest, if you are ready also," he replied. "I fear it may be a little uncomfortable at first and there may be a little bleeding."

"Oh I am sure it will be worth it," she responded. "Here let me lay my nightdress beneath us. I do not want to leave any evidence on the hotel's sheets."

Soon Anne was lying on top of her nightdress her thighs parted. Gus looked down on his beautiful bride, Between the mossy curls of her pubis he could discern her pink slit and he carefully guided his throbbing tool into her waiting orifice. He gently eased his organ forward until he came up against the barrier of her maidenhead.

"Are you ready my beloved?" he asked.

"Oh yes my dearest, take me now and make me a woman at last," she demanded.

He withdrew his cock and with a firm thrust pushed through her hymen with surprising ease so that his sword was fully embedded in her soft sheath.

"Oh dearest Gus I can feel you inside me. That hardly hurt at all. Now please make love to me."

Gus began cautiously to thrust back and forth in his bride's newly penetrated vagina. The sensations were delicious but he did not want to cause her any further discomfort. Anne could perhaps sense his caution and urged him to go a little harder. He slowly built up the pace of his thrusts.

"Oh my darling, I never dreamed this could be so wonderful," she gasped as his swollen rod plunged again and again into the depths of her yearning pussy.

Encouraged by this his thrusting increased in speed. He could sense her joy in this first act of lovemaking and he himself rejoiced in his fortune in finding a young woman to be his bride who was every bit as sensual as he was himself. Anne began to push her hips up to meet his thrusts. He nuzzled her neck and ears as he rode her and then found her breasts once more gently chewing on her nipples as he ravished her cunt. The to his delight she was quivering in ecstasy holding herself tight as her first climax with her husband inside her coursed through her body. He continued to ride her and then as her own orgasm subsided he ejaculated himself in a powerful surge, delivering the first liquid offering of the marriage to the shrine of his bride's womb.

Afterwards they lay talking, sharing their joy at their first union. She discretely removed her nightdress from the bed which to her surprise was only lightly spotted with blood. Anne would have been happy to allow Gus a second bout but they were both exhausted and it did not take them long to fall into a deep slumber in one another's arms.

It was a delight to wake up together the next day with the sunshine of another bright morning seeping through the edges of the curtains. One they had washed and dressed, they processed down to a fine breakfast together. They had little time to tarry they had shortly to catch the train to Dover and then the packet boat to Calais.

Anne was excited to be rushing though the countryside on a steam train, she had only experienced rail travel a couple of times before. It was also her first visit to the Continent and she stood on the deck of the ferry watching the white cliffs of Dover fade away with such joy that Gus could only feel his own spirits lifted by the enthusiasm.

It was early evening when they arrived in Paris's Gare du Nord. Anne, who spoke far better French than Gus, insisted on giving directions to the cab driver and in no time they had arrived in the Place de l'Opera in front of the Grand Hotel, the finest hotel in Paris. As distinguished guests they were ushered by the manger to their suite which looked out over the square to the Paris opera house, which was already lit up for the evening's performance.

After an exquisite dinner of French cuisine, Anne and Gus retired to their suite. Anne's maid was eager to assist her in getting undressed but she dismissed her so that she could allow Gus that privilege. She had already run a deep bath for them in the luxuriously appointed bathroom and discreetly bid them good night. Alone at last, they stood and faced one another and Gus gently kissed his bride.

"Would you like to bathe together, my angel? The bath is simply enormous," Gus asked. "I am sure it would accommodate us both with ease."

"That would be delightful, my love she responded.

Gus struggled a little with Anne's unfamiliar garments but eventually he had unhooked, unbuttoned and unlaced her gown, petticoats, corset and chemise. Her delicious pointed breasts were once more exposed and he could not resist gently kissing and sucking each luscious teat in turn. Then Anne herself peeled off her stockings and gently unlaced her drawers letting them drop to the floor so she was naked before him.

"I still cannot believe how incredibly beautiful you are my darling," Gus murmured. "I cannot wait to have you in my arms again."

"Well let us hurry and get you undressed and we can share this bath together while it is still warm," she replied.

Soon Gus was lying almost up to his neck in warm suds. The water was at a perfect temperature. Anne's maid, Violet certainly seemed to know what she was doing. Anne lay back against his chest, even with two of them in the bath there was room for her to stretch out fully. For a moment Gus's mind went back to the last time he had bathed with a woman. It had been in the Maharajah's fort when he had bathed with Nyra. On that occasion, she had allowed him to bend her over the side of the bath and penetrate her tight anal orifice. How he would love to do that to his beloved Anne but it was too early in their relationship to proceed down that route.

Instead Gus suggested that he could continue to act the part of her maid and assist her in washing. Anne sat up in the bath and Gus started by soaping her back and then rinsing it. He then started on her front soaping her arms and then reaching round to wash her chest and finally her breasts. He lingered over these, sensuously caressing her soapy mammaries and squeezing her slippery nipples through his fingers. Anne could not believe the way her new husband was caressing her in such an intimate way but the sensation of her soapy breasts slipping through his kneading hands was simply divine. Then he invited her to stand up for a moment while he remained kneeling before her. She was very conscious that his face was inches away from her throbbing pussy. However, instead of touching her there he slowly began to wash up her legs and then her thighs. Then at last he lathered up his hand and applied it to the triangle of curls between her legs, gently massaging her outer lips with his soapy fingers. She was quivering with desire wanting him to do more but not wanting him to stop creating the exquisite sensations in her nether regions. Then he was lathering up his hands again and soaping her taut bottom cheeks. For a moment she froze as his fingers crept into the cleft between the mounds of her rear. Nobody had even touched her there before but his fingers were unmistakeably sliding across the tight rosebud of her bottom hole. She had never considered that this orifice might be a centre of sensual pleasure and yet an exquisite thrill passed through her as he caressed her soapy rear portal with his slippery fingers. She gave an involuntary gasp and then looked down into Gus's face as he gazed up at her in longing. He soaped up his finger once more and for a moment she froze wondering what he might do next. To her amazement his fngers began to circle the tiny star of her backdoor and then unmistakeably press inwards into the secret portal of her anus.

"Without meaning to she flinched and gasped, "Oh goodness my dear, what on earth are you doing?"

Gus instantly withdrew his finger and apologised. "Sorry my darling, I just thought you might enjoy that."

"What. sticking your finger up my bottom? I mean it just seems a little strange." She replied.

"How about you wash me now," Gus suggested.

The misunderstanding was quickly forgotten and Anne soon set to, washing Gus's body in the most sensual way and even finishing my soaping his upstanding cock.

"Come on let's get dry and go to bed. I can't wait to make love to my gorgeous husband," Anne said, seemingly trying to smooth over any awkwardness created by the incident.

Soon they were in bed as if nothing had happened, enjoying kissing and pleasuring one another. After some minutes of gentle exploration Gus moved the bed so he was kneeling between Anne's legs. She thought at first that he was preparing to enter her with his cock and it was a surprise when he bent his head and began to gently lick up and down the furrow between her nether lips.

"Oh my darling what on earth are you doing," demanded Anne.

Although Anne was a sensuous young woman who very much looked forward to the physical side of marriage, she had received almost no sexual education of any kind and certainly had not idea that men and women could indulge in such intimate practices as licking one another's orifices.

"Just trust me on this and lie back and enjoy," Gus insisted.

So it was that Anne experienced her first taste of the delights of cunnilingus, something which she would become addicted to for the rest of her life. She could not believe how exquisite the sensation of Gus's tongue licking around her hole could be, especially when he thrust it deep into her moist chasm and proceeded to gently probe her inner recesses. After doing this for some time his tongue flicked across her already throbbing clit, causing her to gasp in pleasure. This was indeed as pleasurable, if not more so, than being penetrated by Gus's sweet organ and certainly seemed to produce a more subtle range of sensations in her loins. Gus's mobile tongue roved all over her vulva, caressing her outer lips then penetrating her vaginal opening. Then he was roving lower, his tongue clicking across the sensitive perineum between her openings. For a moment she wondered whether having tried to push his finger into her bottom he would attempt to use his tongue in the same way. Part of her secretly wished that he would try. The taboo of his tongue entering what she had been brought up to believe was her most forbidden orifice was simply too thrilling but his tongue moved away just as it was on the brink of touching the tiny wrinkled aperture.

Soon Gus's tongue had found her sensitive clitoris and was gently circling the swollen nub. Once again this was a novel and unexpected sensation. While Anne had often feverishly rubbed her own clit on warm summer nights as she dreamed of what she might experience with her future husband, the sensation of a moist tongue running across her sensitive little organ was quite different offering new and exquisite sensations. She did not want Gus to stop but she feared he would soon give in to his own lust and want to penetrate her again. However, to her surprise her darling Gus kept licking her, bringing her to ever greater heights of ecstasy until she exploded on a nadir of pleasure, writhing in delight as he continued to tongue her until she could take no more.

When she had got her breath back, she said "Oh Gus my darling, that was unexpected but utterly delicious. I never knew people could do that!"

"My love there are so many other things we can experience which I want to show you," he replied, "however, I am so pleased you enjoyed that. Remember, we can do that any time you like."

Part of Anne wanted to do the same thing all over again but she was very conscious that Gus needed some pleasuring.

"So my darling, it is my turn to offer you some satisfaction, is there anything you would like to try?" she asked.

Gus's first thought is that he would dearly love to turn Anne over and push his cock between her sweet bum cheeks and educate her in the joys of sodomy but after the incident in the bath he decided tonight was not the right time.

"How about we fuck again but with you on top this time," he suggested.

"Oh Gus I have never heard you use that vulgar word before," Anne responded in surprise.

"Well of course I never would in polite society but between a man and wife when they are being intimate such Anglo-Saxon terminology seems appropriate," he explained.

"Well yes I can see that, so are you suggesting we use naughty words all the time when we are making love?" she asked.

Indeed, I do not see why not. Breaking taboos is always rather thrilling," he replied.

"So is a lady making love on top breaking a taboo?" she asked.

"I hardly think so unless you are a missionary and only believe in making love or should I say fucking in one position. However, variety is certainly the spice of life and I should not like to fuck for the rest of my life in just one position," he continued.

"Well I think we see eye to eye on that and I would be happy to go on top," she replied.

With that. she quickly rolled over and straddled him her moist pussy lips rubbing against his cock in a most delicious manner.

"Did you know this is known as riding a St George," he said.

"I can see why, I think I could slay a dragon now mounted on you," she added.

"Another time we could make love 'en levrette'," he suggested.

"Oh goodness that sounds French but I have never heard the phrase."

"Well I think it means fucking like a dog, a levrette is a greyhound I think," he explained. "The man enters the woman from behind, usually with her kneeling on all fours."

"Oh that sounds naughty but positively thrilling, I look forward to it," she responded enthusiastically.

Augustus guided his throbbing tool into his bride's moist slit, which was hovering above it and she sank down upon his erect pole.

"Are you still a little sore after last night?" Gus asked with some concern as she sat astride him, his rampant tool embedded in her newly deflowered cunny.

"Only a little and I would not permit it to prevent us being intimate again," she replied.

Anne began to ride her first St George, rising and falling on her husband's lance, impaling herself on it again and again.

"Oh my darling this is exquisite, I believe I shall reach that state of ecstasy which we achieved last night," Anne declared.

"Perhaps you might help yourself along a little," Gus suggested.

"How do you mean?" she responded.

"You could pleasure yourself with your own fingers," he explained.

The thought of his sweet young bride riding his cock while simultaneously rubbing her own clit was simply too delicious for Gus. Anne, however, was a little hesitant. She had of course secretly pleasured herself beneath the sheets in her years as an unmarried virgin but the thought of wantonly rubbing herself in front of her new husband went against everything she had been brought up to. She was rapidly realising that she very much enjoyed sexual intercourse but to reveal herself shamelessly revelling in her own pleasure was something which went against all her ideas of femininity. Seeing her hesitate, Gus gently took hold of her fingers and rubbed them across her mound.

"Here like this," he said encouragingly. "In my experience the clitoris is true seat of a woman's pleasure. Just caress it a little as you ride and I am sure you will reach the gates of heaven a little quicker."

Anne was still a little timid but began to bounce gently on Gus's throbbing member and then slightly diffidently began to gently rub her febrile clitoris. She began to feel the waves of pleasure wash through her again, she so wanted that overwhelming sensation of bliss to wash through her body once more. The faster she rubbed herself, the stronger the desire. She could feel the sensations building as she pushed Gus's prick deep into her vagina with each downward thrust. Then suddenly she was past the point of no return, she swayed in delirium, speared on Gus's hardened lance, her rubbing became more and more feverish as she stimulated herself to her peak and climaxed, stifling small screams of pleasure as she rode over the peak of ecstasy. As she crested the pinnacle she felt Gus erupt in his own moment of ecstasy and a hot wetness filled her sheath bathing her inside with his bubbling cream.