Marchwood Ch. 06: Blighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon Gus went to his study after luncheon to catch up on some paperwork. Anne liked to take a short nap at this time and had disappeared to her bedroom, which she only really used in the day. At night she always insisted on sharing Gus's great four poster bed. That afternoon it was hot and Anne could not sleep. She remembered how the night before Gus had performed the most delicious cunnilingus on her bringing her to a quivering climax. She had then reciprocated by gently licking his throbbing tool until she was sure it would burst if the pressure of the blood within increased any further. Then she had lovingly sucked his member until he had squirted a huge quantity of his delicious essence into her mouth. These recollections simply inflamed Anne even more and she began gently yorub her own pussy.

It was rare that Anne masturbated. She had no need to do so. Almost every night she was efficiently serviced in some way by her dear husband but sometimes even this was not enough for her. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused and then it occurred to her that she should be sharing this moment with her beloved. She quickly slipped on a silk dressing gown over her chemise. Fortunately, Lord and Lady Marchwood had taken the carriage into town that morning and would not return until later. Hopefully, the servants were still eating their lunch and no one would see her. She slipped down the main staircase and made her way to Gus's study. Silently she opened the door then there was a click as she closed and locked it behind her and Gus turned to see her.

"Oh my darling, this is a pleasant surprise," he said. "I thought you were going to have forty winks."

"The fact is I couldn't sleep," she explained. "In fact I was getting awfully randy thinking about you. I was going to take care of myself but then I thought perhaps you might like to join me. Have you got time for quickie?"

"I always have time for a quickie with you," replied Gus suddenly getting very aroused at the thought of his wife pleasuring herself and thinking of him. "Come here and bend over my desk."

Anne loved the way Gus was ordering her as to what to do in such a masterful way. She bent over his desk, anticipating what was to come. Gus reached into a drawer and withdrew a small pot of Vaseline which he had managed to purchase at Harrods on his last visit to London. Now Anne knew exactly what was coming and trembled in expectancy. Gus raised the hem of her chemise. After the warmth of her bedroom, the air in the study felt cool against her naked buttocks. She heard Gus open the Vaseline and then his greasy finger was probing between her cheeks. He pushed his pinky firmly into the tight ring of her anus thrusting it in to the knuckle and coating her inside with the slippery yet sticky jelly.

"Now it appears I have a rather randy wife in need of a good rodgering," Augustus murmured. "Now tell me where you want to be fucked."

"Why in my bottom of course dear husband. Will you please fuck my little bottom hole?" she pleaded.

Gus quickly greased his prick and then placing it perfectly against her tiny rosebud he plunged his staff into her dark passage. Anne groaned in pleasure and a slight pang of discomfort as her tight orifice was invaded by the flesh of her husband's organ. She could tell that he was highly aroused by her attempt at seduction and all she needed now was for him to bugger her mercilessly. He did not hesitate and began to plunge his throbbing pole in and out of her reddened orifice. Anne adored this sensation of yielding to her husband's invading pole. Sodomy was very different from conventional coitus but she was coming to love it more and more. The sensation of being stuffed and possessed by Gus was indescribably thrilling and she hope she would always be able to enjoy this with him. It only took a couple of minutes of vigorous thrusting into her ladyship's tight bum hole and she was quivering in the ecstasy of a much needed climax and was joined by her husband who with a triumphant groan ejaculated powerfully into his wife's rectum.

Chapter 4: The End of an Era

The next ten years were a blissful period in the Marchwood's lives. Of course they had their ups and downs but compared to many of their contemporaries' marriages theirs was a relationship of mutual contentment. Lord Marchwood was now in his seventies and was gradually handing over the reins of the estate to his son. Gus had chafed a little on first returning to India because his father allowed him so little responsibility but now it was he who met the Steward each week to discuss the estate business and it was he who visited tenants to sort out their problems. Anne too was taking over the responsibilities from Lady Marchwood, still an elegant and beautiful older woman. She made it her mission to improve the lives of the tenants and labourers around the estate, something which Lord Marchwood had long sought to achieve.

Sadly Lord Marchwood suffered a stroke and found it difficult to walk again. He spent his declining years being wheeled around the house and gardens either by a footman or by his beloved wife. For Gus it was hard to see his much-loved father, who had once been so vigorous, reduced to this state of dependency. Sadly even this was not to last long. Three years later Lord Marchwood suffered a second stroke, this time fatal. The house went into deepest mourning for months and Lady Marchwood was disconsolate to be widowed for the second time in her life. Although Gus and Anne insisted she was welcome to remain in the big house she insisted to moving to the Dower House in the grounds so they would have the main house to themselves.

Despite this bereavement, Gus and Anne had much joy in their lives, not least from their two delightful daughters Priscilla and Livia. Priscilla was growing into a rather serious young woman who applied herself assiduously to her studies with her governess, proving an able pupil. Livia was more fun-loving and found concentrating in the school room difficult but she loved to roam the estate climbing trees and building dens only to bring on a scolding from the governess. Miss Crabtree would have gladly birched little Livia on occasions but after Lord Marchwood had discovered her whipping the girl in the schoolroom he had expressly forbidden the practice.

The only cloud on the Marchwood's horizon was that they would never have a little boy. Moreover, much as they enjoyed a fulfilling physical relationship, both of them sometimes longed to be able to unite their bodies in the conventional manner in the joy of unrestrained coitus. Nevertheless, despite coming close to breaking their fast in this respect on a few occasions, for ten years they had confined themselves to safe forms of intercourse. Anne, by then Lady Marchwood was surprised when one month her usual showing of blood failed to appear. Another whole month went by and still her menses did not occur. Anne was still in her late thirties, surely too long to have reached the change in her life. Eventually she went to see Doctor Hardy concerned at what was occurring. Doctor Hardy was by now close to retirement and many of his patients were abandoning him for younger doctors who were more up to date on their ways. Hardy still occasionally prescribed a little blood letting and, having never quite absorbed Pasteur's germ theory was somewhat averse to washing his hands before examining patients. Nevertheless, Anne liked the kindly old medic and refused to move to another practice. However, she was shocked when he announced his verdict at the conclusion of his examination.

"Lady Marchwood, I am very pleased to say you are with child," he said. "I am sure your husband will be delighted. I suppose that you are hoping for a boy this time."

Anne felt an icy grip across her chest and a feeling of dread. What was she going to tell Gus? If she really was pregnant, were the risks really as great as Doctor Fleischman had warned her. She staggered out of the surgery in shock. When she shared the news with Gus he was confounded.

"But my dear, I cannot understand how this can be. We have not made love in the conventional way for years," he said in shock.

Eventually they agreed to consult Dr Fleischman again. This time Gus insisted on accompanying his wife and together they travelled to Harley Street. The Doctor welcomed them warmly to his consulting room.

"It is good to see you again Lady Marchwood and to meet you of course Lord Machwood. Please tell me how I can assist you," he began.

"Well it's like this Doctor," Anne replied. "After my last visit my husband and I took your advice. We have abstained entirely from conventional sexual relations. However, we have employed the ...erm technique you taught me with some success."

"Ach so I am pleased that you are enjoying anal intercourse. It is to your like your lordship?" Fleischman said smirking at Gus.

"Well that's not really the issue," Gus interjected. "The point is Doctor Hardy has opined that Lady Marchwood is with child. We would like you to confirm whether or not you agree with that diagnosis and, if so, we wish to know how this has come about when we have rigorously followed your advice."

Eventually the Doctor ushered Lord Marchwood back into the waiting room and called in Nurse Copthorne. Once more Anne undressed behind the screen and then submitted to being placed on the examination couch. After once again palpating Anne's uterus and carefully scrutinising the interior of her vagina he pronounced that she was indeed pregnant. Once dressed again Anne sat in shock as her husband rejoined them.

"Lord Marchwood I am pleased to should I say sorry to confirm that your wife is indeed pregnant. If you have indeed abstained from vaginal intercourse then it comes as a complete surprise. However, since your last visit I have heard of one documented case from Germany of a young woman who was still virgo intacta, however, she had apparently been having regular anal intercourse with her fiancé and seems to have fallen pregnant. The general consensus among the experts is that in rare cases sperm can be transferred from the anus to the vagina and then result in the process of insemination. I can only think this is what happened in your case."

"But you told me last time you saw me that it might prove fatal for me to give birth again," Anne wailed. "What in heavens name should I do?"

"Well Lady Marchwood it is by no means certain that bearing another child would prove fatal, however, I would suggest it might be very risky, given your previous history," he explained.

"So tell us man, what are we to do," demanded Gus in despair.

"Well one option might be to terminate the pregnancy. The law in this area is rather grey but where the mother's life is at risk I believe English law would permit us to carry out such a procedure," Fleischman suggested staring at each of them in turn over his pince nez,

"Are you suggesting we should kill my baby?" Anne cried.

"Well I would not put it like that Lady Marchwood. The baby is merely a foetus, no larger than a finger nail. Given that your life might be endangered I would suggest this is a humane option you should consider," the Docot urged her.

"Humane! What can be humane about killing an unborn baby?" Anne retorted angrily.

"But my dear isn't this something you should at least consider," Gus implored her. "I could not bear to lose you and remember you have two little girls who need you,"

Lady Marchwood was not be moved and, picking up her parasole, she marched out of the surgery with her husband behind her.

For the next nine months all went well. Anne took to her bed and followed every instruction from the doctors. She even abstained from anal sex for fear of causing any harm to her unborn child. At last the day came when she felt her first labour pains. Doctor Fleischman was in attendance, together with one of London's finest obstetricians and a highly recommended midwife. A royal baby could not have asked for better care. Anne's labour was shorter and less painful than when she had given birth to her daughters and everyone was overjoyed when she was delivered of a fine healthy boy. It had already been agreed that the baby would be christened Titus, following the family tradition of naming boys after Roman emperors. Anne insisted on holding her baby and Augustus was summoned to join her in the delivery room. At last it seemed their family was complete and all the fears about bearing a child raised by Dr Fleischman were without grounds.

As Anne was chatting with her husband and gazing down in adoration at her new baby boy she suddenly started to complain of feeling unwell. The midwife took little Titus from her, despite her protests and Augustus was ushered from the room to wait outside once more. The doctors immediately conducted an examination of Anne and agreed that she was suffering a serious haemorrhage. They did all they could to staunch the bleeding but sadly nineteenth century medicine offered little in such circumstances. Half an hour later Dr Fleischman emerged from the delivery room looking ashen.

"Doctor, please tell me Lady Marchwood is recovering," Augustus pleaded.

"I am very sorry your lordship, we did all we could but your wife did not pull through," Fleischman announced his lip trembling.

"What... you don't mean.....," Augustus croaked.

"I am sorry sir your wife suffered a massive haemorrhage and we were unable to staunch the flow of blood. I am sorry to say she passed away a few minutes ago."

"But how can this be? You are supposed to be two of the best medical experts in the country!" Augustus retorted in disbelief.

"You have my condolences my lord," the doctor replied. "but you were all too aware of the risks entailed in your wife giving birth and how I advised against it.

Augustus could take it no longer he pushed past the doctor into the delivery room. There was Anne her face as white as a sheet, looking like a mask, lying in a pool of her own blood.