Marchwood Ch. 06: Blighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my darling that is indeed sad news," Gus responded allowing the import of this announcement to sink in. "I mean we had always hoped to have a son to continue the family line but of course my dear your health and well-being must always be of paramount importance."

"But I have failed you as a wife my dearest Gus," Anne replied. "I know how important it was to you and indeed to your parents for us to produce an heir and it seems that may never happen."

"Don't be silly my dear. When I kick the bucket, which hopefully won't be for a few more years, some other Marchwood will step into the breach. The important thing is I still have you and we have many more years of happiness together," Gus responded.

"Well that's the other thing," Anne continued. "We have such a delightful and fulfilling physical relationship. However, I do not see how that can continue if I am to avoid having another child. I know there are ways we can... well satisfy one another but in the long run I am not sure you would be completely fulfilled. I am so worried you will want to look elsewhere to satisfy your natural desires."

"My darling you have always satisfied me and we will find a way to look after one another's needs," Gus said reassuringly.

"Well the doctor did offer me some practical advice in that respect," Anne added.

"Oh of course I am sure he is up to date on the very latest means of contraception and so on," Gus responded hopefully.

"Well he certainly is but in his opinion nothing currently available is completely foolproof against pregnancy," Anne explained.

"What about those rubber sheath things? And I have heard that some ladies use sponges soaked in vinegar and so forth," Gus asked.

"Sadly none of these seem to be a sure fire means of preventing conception if our learned doctor is to be believed," Anne continued.

"Then we shall just have to continue as we did during your confinements. I mean we managed didn't we?" Gus responded rather hesitantly.

"Well there maybe another way but I am not sure you are going to be willing to consider it," Anne said.

"Oh do tell me. I am willing to try anything," Gus pleaded.

"Well there is one thing we have never experimented with in all our years together. You never suggested using well... well my other hole," Anne whispered in embarrassment.

"What you mean...." Gus replied in amazement.

"Yes my dear I hope you are not too shocked by the suggestion but we could experiment with... well with you making love to my bottom," Anne suggested nervously.

"Oh my darling are you sure that is something you would want," Gus replied. "I do recall many years ago when we were first married how you described your sister's experience in being buggered by her husband on her honeymoon. You seemed so horrified at the whole idea that I never dared to mention it again."

"Yes I do recall that but, having spoken to the doctor, I think my attitude may have changed," Anne explained.

"What on earth did the doctor tell you to convert you then?" Gus asked.

"Well it wasn't so much what he said as what he did," Anne continued. "I was so upset when I thought our whole physical relationship might be compromised that I was prepared to consider anything. The doctor had already given me the most thorough and intimate examination so I suppose my guard was down already. There was of course a nurse present as a chaperone and I must say there was absolutely no hint of impropriety in dear Doctor Fleischman's behaviour."

"Good god so this fellow was minutely examining your private parts!" Gus retorted angrily.

"Well yes my dear, that is what doctor's have to do sometimes. How else are they to offer a scientific diagnosis?" Anne replied sharply. "Anyway, as I was saying I felt really quite comfortable with the doctor so when he suggested he might show me something which might assist with our physical relationship I was only too happy to allow him to demonstrate."

"Good lord, are you telling me that this doctor has been demonstrating some kind of lovemaking techniques on my wife?" Gus exploded.

"No not exactly my dear. Please hear me out," Anne pleaded. "As I told you Doctor Fleischman suggested that using an alternative orifice might prove a useful alternative route to our mutual satisfaction. When I was somewhat sceptical he offered to demonstrate. Now before you start getting irate again my darling, he only made use of a little surgical device which he placed in my bottom."

"Good heavens, are you telling me the fellow pushed some kind of dildo up your backside?" Gus asked angrily.

"Well it sounds crude when you put it like that but he was very gentle and kind and the nurse was there comforting me and it actually felt rather nice. Then he used a rather larger device. I would guess it was the size of a man's thing. I believe he wanted to demonstrate to me that my little hole could actually accommodate something of that size. I would never have believed it but you know with the help of some of this wonderful new stuff called Vaseline and with a lot of patience he eased it inside me and what is more began to thrust it to and fro. I had expected the whole experience to be frightful but it ended up being rather nice... quite pleasurable in fact."

"So this doctor has been pleasuring you sexually by pushing a dildo up your bum! Ye gods I have a good mind to go up to London tomorrow and give the blighter a good punch on the nose," Gus thundered.

"No just calm down my dear," Anne said firmly. "Can't you see this doctor has done us a favour. Now we have a way we can be intimate without putting my life at risk. You should surely be thanking Doctor Fleischman, not threatening him with violence."

The full import of what Anne was saying slowly began to sink in to Gus's brain.

"So are you saying that you would like to experiment with playing with your bottom?" Gus asked hopefully.

"Yes my dear. After all if I can enjoy that doctor poking a dildo up my backside, think how much more pleasurable it might be to feel your dear prick filling my smallest hole," Anne replied. "I hope the prospect does not fill you with too much disgust."

"Well I suppose I must make a confession as well," Gus said. "I have had some experience of pleasuring ladies in that manner. Before we were married of course."

"You never told me," Anne responded tartly.

"Well I wasn't sure how you would take it. I never made any secret of the my dalliances before were were married but I thought it proper to spare you the intimate details," Gus explained.

"Well you can jolly well tell all now," Anne insisted.

A little hesitantly at first Gus related his experiences. "Well, my first initiation into the act of love, as you know was with Mrs Bell, who was actually a friend of my dear mother. Mama asked her to keep an eye on me on the voyage to India but she did rather more than that. Damn her if she didn't seduce me. I have to say for a young chap who had never been with a woman it was the most wonderful initiation and I learned so much from her. Among my lessons was learning how to take a lady from behind. Mrs Bell was rather fond of doing it that way and I was soon regularly enjoying the delights of her bottom. On the same voyage I also became friendly with the Murray family. The father was tea planter and they were returning to India. I believe the daughter Agnes was promised to some other planter out there. However, the damnable thing was the girl rather set her cap at me. I tried not to encourage her but one night she actually came to my cabin and offered herself to me."

"Oh good lord, are you telling me that you took advantage of the poor girl?" Anne asked in horror.

"Well not exactly, I told her she should save herself for marriage but she insisted that I could bugger her and no harm would be done so eventually.... well I acceded to her demands," Gus admitted rather shamefacedly.

"What, you buggered an innocent virginal girl!" Anne protested.

"Well she wouldn't take no for an answer so what was a chap to do," Gus said defensively. However, things only got worse. Her mother burst in on us and there was a terrible scene. Thankfully it was all hushed up and the father never got to hear about it, otherwise who knows what might have happened."

"So did that put you off buggering women after that?" Anne asked now laughing.

"Well not exactly," Gus admitted.

"So exactly how many ladies have you actually penetrated in the rear?" Anne asked, desperate to know more.

"Well only a few," Gus replied. "There was actually an English lady who owned a hotel I stayed in when I first arrived in India. She seemed to offer... how shall I say... additional services to accommodation for her guests. She offered to spend the night with me but made it clear that I would only be permitted to penetrate her nether orifice. Once again, I have to confess I gave in to my basest desires and enjoyed a delightful night with her. I have already told of you of my relationship with Mrs Forsythe the Colonel's wife. She in fact resolutely refused to grant me access to her back door, I think she had had some unfortunate experiences in that respect with her husband. However, as a farewell gift she permitted me to penetrate her lesser portal just before I departed and it was indeed a sublime experience."

Eventually after some intense interrogation Gus was forced to confess all his anal exploits in India, including his riverside dalliance with Mrs Sinclair, his couplings with Nyra, the Maharajah's concubine in his fortress and even how his maid Parvati had insisted on offering him the pleasure of her anus in gratitude for saving her son's life.

"You really seem to have led the most debauched existence in India, "Anne commented as he concluded his account. "Surely I cannot have satisfied all your needs during our marriage. Did you not yearn for a woman who would allow you to fill her bottom?"

"I have to confess I have occasionally missed the unique sensations offered by a woman's back passage, however, making love to you my dear has more than compensated for that. You have been the best wife in every way, not least in the physical pleasure we have enjoyed together. I can promise you that I have never been tempted to stray," Gus replied trying to reassure her.

That night Anne and Gus lay in bed, both thinking the same thing but neither of them prepared to take the initiative. Gus could still not quite believe that after all this time his beloved wife was willing to allow him to attempt to penetrate her anally. As for Anne, she desperately wanted to experiment with this new mode of lovemaking. Although she had felt pangs of jealousy when Gus had described his pre-marital liaisons with a variety of ladies, part of her was secretly relieved that her husband was already so experienced. In the early months of their marriage Gus had taught her many things and introduced her to a myriad forms of sexual pleasure. This would simply be an extension of that process in which they would explore this new avenue of delights together.

Eventually it was Anne who broached the thorny subject. "Gus my dear are you ready to try what the doctor prescribed for us?"

"Well of course my darling if you are also ready. I wasn't sure if you might perhaps be a little tender after your er.... examination," he replied.

"No I am perfectly ready but I am relying on your taking the lead, given the fact you have had so much experience of these matters," she answered.

"Well we shall require something to act as a lubricant. I know that normally you furnish us with more than enough of your delicious natural juices, which amply smooth the path of our lovemaking but a lady's bottom does not provide such natural lubricants and some kind of supplementary emollient is generally required."

"Oh I had not thought of that. I suppose I should have purchased some of that wonderful Vaseline which the doctor employed from a pharmacy in London. I am not sure the village chemists shop would have heard of such a thing," Anne replied.

"Fear not I am sure we can improvise on this occasion," Gus reassured her. "Have you some kind of cream or unguent, anything tending to greasy would suffice."

"Oh how about my cold cream, it is very cooling and soothing on my face and has a slippery consistency. Do you think that might work?"

Anne crossed to her dressing table and returned with a large pot of cold cream. Gus inspected the contents and pronounced them most satisfactory.

"Before we proceed with the main business I suggest we just take a little time to get relaxed," Gus proposed.

The cream was put to one side while Gus gently kissed his wife and began to caress her delicious body. Although Anne was approaching middle age and had borne two children she was still a fine figure of a woman and Gus never tired to admiring her small but exquisite breasts or of running his fingers across her still remarkably flat belly. Soon he was doing what she loved and running his tongue up and down the crevice of her pussy. He might not be able to enter her there with his now throbbing prick but he could push his tongue deep inside her crimson slit and then run it across her quivering clitoris.

Despite having made love to many women and having some experience of the joys of sodomy, Gus was still nervous about penetrating his darling wife's anus for the first time. He therefore spent longer than usual, ensuring she was full aroused. Soon Anne was groaning in delight as he brought her closer and closer to climax, eagerly lapping at her yearning clit with his roving tongue.

Eventually Anne interrupted him to speak, "Gus my darling if you keep that up I am going to come and I so want to feel you inside me as I do."

Gus realised that the moment of truth had arrived and gently manoeuvred his wife onto her side.

"I think this position is generally most comfortable if you have never done this before my darling," he explained.

He reached for the pot of cold cream and unscrewed the lid. The cream was thick and oleaginous, perfectly suited to his purpose. He liberally coated his forefinger with some of the unguent and gently prised apart the cheeks of Anne's bottom. Her delicious pink rosebud nestled between her creamy mounds invitingly. His hand shook with excitement as he reached out and gently smeared a little of the cream around the wrinkled aperture. Anne flinched slightly as the chilly cream touched her sensitive opening but then cooed in pleasure as Gus's finger circled her tiny portal.

"I am just going to put some cream inside, is that all right?" he asked.

"Oh yes my darling, " Anne reassured him. "I so long to feel you inside me."

He pressed his finger inwards and to his surprise her sphincter yielded easily to his invading digit. Her virgin anus felt smooth and slippery as he gently eased his finger inside. He carefully moved his hand around in her rectum coating the inner lining with cream and then repeated the process. Anne's back passage felt more than adequately lubricated, he just hoped she would cope with the girth of his prick filling her. He quickly coated the purple plum of his cockhead with more of the cold cream and then lubricated the whole shaft well. Now he was lying behind her, finding the perfect position to line his rampant pole up with her tiny orifice. He could not believe that he was at long last going to take his wife's second virginity. It was more than seven years since his return from India and he had not had the opportunity to bugger a woman in all that time. Now his beloved Anne was yielding her perfect anus to him at long last.

Gus began to work his cock into Anne's back passage with gently pressure. Slowly her sphincter yielded allowing him to press inwards little by little. His whole body was now trembling with excitement in a way he had never known before .He could feel Anne was tense and tried to whisper sweet words of reassurance as he paused with only the very tip of his knob embedded in her back door. As she relaxed, he pushed forward fractionally until the whole of his cockhead was enclosed by the tight flesh of her bum hole. The sensation was indescribably delicious. He was incredibly close to coming but wanted to enjoy this moment.

"Oh Gus, that feels so delicious and wicked, are you really going to fuck my bottom?" Anne asked lasciviously.

"Of course if that's what you want," he replied.

Without further ado he began to thrust gently inwards and with tiny increments penetrated deeper and deeper into her rectum.

"Oh goodness, don't stop that is too delicious," groaned Anne.

Gus knew that he was close to coming but he could hold off no longer each tiny thrust took him nearer to the edge and then just as his cock was completely embedded in Anne's bottom he felt himself spurting inside her. He gave a few more vigorous thrusts, feeling the delicious sensation of her anal ring tightly gripping the base of his prick as he delivered further jets of his spunk deep in her bowels. When he recovered his composure Gus was mortified. He had wanted so badly to pleasure Anne in this first act of sodomy but instead he had merely gratified his own lust.

"Oh my darling I am so sorry," he murmured. "That was simply too delicious and I just lost control."

As always Anne was delightfully reassuring. "It's all right my darling, I think we just need a little more practice. At least I know I am going to enjoy doing it like this."

Of course Gus did not leave his wife in a state of frustration. As soon as he had got his breath back he buried his face between her thighs and resumed licking her pussy. Anne had been so excited that she was close to her own orgasm and after a couple more minutes of delicious cunnilingus she climaxed explosively, writhing beneath Gus as he took her over the edge into a state of bliss.

It was only a couple of days later when Anne announced that she was ready for another attempt at taking Gus in her bottom. This time she insisted on going on all fours and adopting the classic "levrette" position. When she was fully prepared Gus crouched behind her and slowly worked his throbbing prick up her deliciously tight hole. Anne was soon acclimatised to the sensation of her nether tube being tightly dilated by her husband's impaling tool and urged him on as he rode her vigorously from behind. Sensing she was close to coming, he reached forward and began to manipulate her clitoris as his prick ravished her palpitating anal passage. Anne was in ecstasy. She could not believe that something which she had resisted for so long was capable of offering her such pleasure. Then her head was swimming in that familiar manner heralding the onset of a mighty climax. However, this time it was accompanied by a different kind of pleasure. A deep fullness in her entrails as her colon was filled with her husband's meaty tool. Then she was shaking in the grip of ecstasy. As she crested her climax, she could feel hot jets of her husband's ejaculation washing her inner depths and she groaned in delight, muffling her screams in her pillows as she shook in the grips of one of the most delicious finishes for a long time.

So it was that Anne and Gus discovered (or in his case re-dicovered) the joys of anal lovemaking. While the normal avenue of intercourse was barred for them, they made use of every variation on the theme while sustaining their appetite for oral pleasures as well as manually stimulating one another when Anne became too sore to accommodate her husband's organ inside her. Anne learned to ride a St George on her beloved husband's pole but with it buried in her anus whether facing Gus or with her back to him. She also liked to see his face as he came inside her bowels and they experimented with him on top while she gripped the back of her knees offering her bottom to him for his pleasure.