Marchwood Ch. 06: Blighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So their honeymoon continued with days of exploration of places of beauty and cultural significance and nights filled with passion. Gus led his new bride down many paths of love and she delighted in every new sensation and avenue of joy. Having introduced her to the joys of cunnilingus. Anne was keen to reciprocate and was soon becoming adept in the art of fellatio. In fact she became so passionate about suckling on Gus's erect tool that she would insist on pulling it out in the most inopportune places. Once as their carriage crested an Alpine pass in Switzerland, Gus crested his own pinnacle of pleasure as Anne knelt on the floor of the carriage bobbing her head up and down on his throbbing prick and gulping down every drop of the sperm, which he delivered to the back of her throat.

That same night they stayed in a remote Alpine inn and Anne was fascinated to listen as Gus recounted how his father had fought a duel on the meadow outside with a German baron whose wife had thrown herself as Lord Marchwood. The elderly innkeeper confirmed the truth of the story and how he had had to nurse the baron after he was wounded.

There was just one avenue of pleasure to which Gus could simply not bring himself to introduce his bride. In the first few days of the honeymoon Anne had thanked her new husband eloquently for being such a considerate and skilful lover.

"My darling Gus, I looked forward to our wedding night and the whole physical side of marriage with some trepidation but you, my darling have made everything so easy and delightful and all my fears have quite melted away," she declared.

"You silly, why were you so worried?" Gus asked.

"Well I suppose it was my dear sister's experience. You remember Catherine, you met her at our wedding," Anne explained. "Poor Catherine had the most dreadful experience on her honeymoon and I assumed that this would be the lot of all brides, myself included."

"In what respect was it dreadful?" Gus asked.

"Well you remember how gentle and considerate you were with me on our wedding night. When you well.... when you deflowered me, you were so sweet and tender and there was hardly any discomfort at all. However, this was not Catherine's experience. That brute of a husband of hers, Robert, simply forced himself into her with no preparation. Poor Catherine said it was frightfully painful, she could feel her maidenhead being torn asunder and then he cruelly ravished her despite her telling him how painful it was."

"But surely now that she had become inured to intercourse it is not so bad," Gus objected.

"Sadly no. The second night of her honeymoon Catherine begged Robert to allow her a rest from being intimate as she was still in such discomfort from the night before. He completely ignored all her protests and pushing her legs apart prepared to mount her and enter her again. Catherine managed to wriggle her way out of his grasp and turning over onto her belly she kept her legs tightly closed hoping to resist any further attempt by him to ravish her. To her horror Robert climbed astride her and instead of attempting to enter her by the usual orifice began pushing his manhood into her... well I hardly know how to express it but he pushed himself up her poor little bottom!"

"What you mean he buggered her?" Gus exclaimed.

Gus felt sincerely sorry for his sister-in-law but he could not help but be a little aroused by the vision of Robert pushing his swollen prick between Catherine's plump cheeks and into the tight passage between them.

"Did he not employ any kind of lubricant? That would certainly have alleviated her discomfort a good deal," Gus said.

"I think he may have applied a little saliva to his manhood but that was all. Poor Catherine said it was unspeakably painful and he simply took his pleasure of her in this brutish manner. What is more he now insists on this form of intercourse on a regular basis. I believe Catherine now insists on him employing a little grease, which she keeps in a pot by her bed. Nevertheless, I believe my dear sister has little joy from her so-called 'lovemaking' with Robert. How blessed am I with such a sweet considerate husband who does not make such depraved and brutal demands upon his spouse," Anne concluded.

Gus had been contemplating introducing Anne to the joys of anal pleasure in the next chapter of her sexual education. Unfortunately, this conversation caused him to back right away from this course. It was clear that Anne would never contemplate permitting him to penetrate her secret grotto which he so longed for. Gus consoled himself with the thought that he had found himself a lusty and sensual wife who appeared to take pleasure in almost every other form of intimate carnal enjoyment.

Chapter 2: A visit to the Doctor

For the first few years of their marriage Gus and Anne enjoyed unbridled joy. They made love on an almost daily basis and sometimes found time to slip away in the middle of the day for a quick additional bout of lovemaking. They had both assumed that sooner or later Anne would fall pregnant and in due course present her husband with their first child. As an aristocrat begetting an heir was of course important to Gus and as time went on there were subtle hints from Lord and Lady Marchwood that he should do his duty and produce the next in line to the Marchwood name. Gus in turn intimated to his parents that their failure to produce a child was not for the want of trying.

It was three years during which Gus had inseminated his dear wife on an almost daily basis in almost every conceivable position and under a variety of conditions. Finally, at the end of this time he was overjoyed when on evening as they were preparing for their night time lovemaking she made an announcement.

"My dearest husband, I do believe I may have some good news. It is some weeks since I experienced by last menses and they are now considerably overdue. I feel within myself I may be with child," she said.

"Oh that is the most wonderful news, you must see Doctor Hardy as soon as possible so that he may confirm it," Gus replied.

The next day the doctor attended Anne and announced that she was indeed with child and there were great celebrations in Culbourne House. Sadly the celebrations were all too premature. A few weeks later Gus came into his wife's sitting room to find her in tears.

"What on earth is the matter my dear," he enquired solicitously.

"Oh Gus my darling, I do believe I have lost our baby," she responded tearfully.

The following day the doctor confirmed that Anne had indeed experienced a miscarriage. It was two more years before Anne was able to conceive again. This time the doctor advised caution. Anne was prescribed complete bedrest, which was a great trial for a woman who was constantly active. During her marriage she had redesigned the garden at Culbourne House, organised the kitchen and food service in a much more efficient manner as well as riding and walking around the estate, not to mention still enjoying a vigorous physical relationship with her husband.

All this now had to end. The doctor even proscribed sexual intercourse lest it trigger a miscarriage. Both Gus and Anne found it impossible to completely comply with this order but compromised by satisfying one another with nightly bouts of oral lovemaking.

As to whether or not this period of self-denial really made any difference, no one could be sure but one thing was for certain, at the conclusion of nine months Anne Marchwood was delivered of a healthy baby girl who was promptly christened Priscilla Augusta.

The whole Marchwood family were overjoyed and much champagne was consumed at the baby's christening party. Of course, it was disappointing that this first child was not a boy who could carry on the family name. However, it was reassuring that Anne was capable of bearing a healthy child, which suggested there might be the possibility of further offspring.

Indeed three years later Anne announced that she was once again with child. This again resulted in nine months of abstention for Gus and Anne but once again they satisfied themselves with alternative avenues of pleasure. At long last, Anne went into labour. Her first labour had not been easy but this time it was extremely long and difficult. Doctor Hardy who was the family's long tome trusted physician attended the birth and he was assisted by an experienced midwife but neither of them seemed to be able to offer anything which would speed up the process. Finally, after almost two days, during most of which Augustus spent pacing up and down outside his wife's room, the doctor emerged to announce that his wife had been delivered of a healthy little girl. However, for the next few days Anne hung between life and death. She had lost a lot of blood in the delivery and now seemed to be experiencing a high fever. The doctor visited daily, dosing Anne with medicines of doubtful value. However, it was perhaps the careful nursing of the midwife which eventually pulled her through. The Marchwood continued the family tradition of adopting Roman names and the little girl was christened Livia Drusilla.

After some weeks of convalescence, Anne slowly recovered her strength. She was eager to take up her riding again and could not wait to see the progress the gardeners were making in implementing her new garden design but the doctor advised that she abstain from anything too strenuous for some time. One day Doctor Hardy paid one of his regular visits to check up on his patient. He made his usual examination and pronounced her much improved.

As he was about to depart, Anne turned to the doctor and asked him, "Doctor, will I be able to have another child? It is just that my husband desperately desires a son and heir and I should so love to provide one for him."

Doctor Hardy pondered for a moment a then replied. "Madame, I am not a specialist in obstetrics but I would incline to caution. Your last delivery was a close run thing. You very nearly did not recover. Do you really wish to take that risk again?"

"Oh doctor, that is the most wretched news," Anne replied. "I would not wish to denigrate your expertise. However, is there anyone we might turn to for a second opinion, perhaps a specialist in this field."

"Oh indeed Madame," he replied. "There is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist who practices in London's Harley Street. I believe all the fashionable ladies in London are flocking to him as patients. However, I would warn you, he is German and I have heard rumours that his methods are how shall I put it... rather unconventional."

Nevertheless, Anne would not be deterred and insisted on Doctor Hardy referring her to Doctor Fleischman.

A few weeks later Anne was taken in the family coach from the Marchwood's London House in Eton Square to Harley Street. Dr Fleischman's residence was an imposing town house with a large brass plate by the door engraved with his name and qualifications. Anne rang the bell and was admitted by a footman who ushered her into a waiting room. After a few minutes a woman dressed as a nurse emerged from a door opposite where she had entered.

"Good morning Mrs Marchwood, I am Nurse Cropthorne. If you will follow me Doctor Fleischman will see you now."

The nurse showed Anne into a large and airy consulting room and ushered her into a comfortable chair in front of the doctor's desk. The doctor seated opposite her was a middle aged gentleman with a greying beard and gold rimmed pince nez spectacles perched on the end of his nose. He rose and greeted her warmly as she entered.

He spoke with a strong German accent. "Ah good morning Mrs Marchwood, it is so good to meet you. Now I will need to take ask you a few questions and then we will need to perform an examination. Nurse Cropthorne will be present throughout to act as your chaperone. I hope that is satisfactory."

The doctor began by taking a case history and asking many detailed questions about Anne's pregnancies and deliveries. Once he had completed this, however, he began to ask some much more personal and intrusive questions.

"Tell me Mrs Marchwood, do you and you husband have regular sexual intercourse?" he asked somewhat unexpectedly.

Anne paused for a moment rather nonplussed. She had never discussed her intimate life with anyone apart from a few guarded comments with her sister.

"Is this really relevant Doctor? I mean we are here to establish whether I can have another child," she protested.

"I assure you this information is absolutely necessary in order for me to build a full picture in order to assist my diagnosis," the doctor replied.

"Well I would say my husband and I are intimate on a fairly regular basis," Anne replied guardedly.

"Can you perhaps be a little more precise, Mrs Marchwood. For example, does your husband make love to you once a week?"

"Well maybe a little more than that," Anne replied reluctantly.

"Twice a week?" the doctor continued.

"Well if you must know I would say we make love almost every day, sometimes more than once a day," Anne retorted now rather angrily.

"That is good, that is good Mrs Marchwood. I cannot tell you how many ladies I have to treat for sexual problems. In my experience sexual abstinence is at the root of a whole variety of social and psychological problems," the doctor continued. "Now tell me when you make love with your husband do you typically both achieve a successful climax without any problem?"

"Oh yes I would say so Doctor," Anne replied.

"Ach das is gut, das is sehr gut," the Doctor muttered to himself.

He continued to ask a number of rather detailed and intrusive questions of Anne until he seemed satisfied that he had a full picture.

"Now Mrs Marchwood, I am going to have to undertake an internal examination, If you will step behind the screen, Nurse Copthorne will assist you to undress," the Doctor explained.

"You wish me undress?" Anne asked doubtfully.

She had never undressed for Doctor Hardy. He simply took her temperature and pulse and had certainly never asked her to allow him to examiner her internally.

"Mrs Marchwood, you asked for my help. I cannot make a diagnosis unless I examine you internally," Fleischman insisted.

Nervously Anne walked behind a large screen accompanied by Nurse Cropthorne who had remained silent throughout the consultation. The Nurse quickly and efficiently assisted Anne to get undressed neatly folding her clothes over the back of a chair as if she were her maid. Eventually, Anne was clad in only her chemise and drawers.

"Just slip off your drawers, Madame but retain the chemise if you please," the Nurse whispered.

Anne nervously unlaced her drawers and slipping them off handed them over. The Nurse then indicated that she should return to the main consulting room. Anne nervously came out from behind the screen. Doctor Fleischman was feverishly writing notes on his desk and did not look up as she appeared. Anne had noticed a strange looking sort of couch or chair in one corner of the room and the nurse now led her towards this.

"If you would make yourself comfortable in the examination chair, Madame, the Doctor will examine you when you are ready."

Anne settled herself in the large leather padded chair and then to her surprise the Nurse gently placed her feet in two metal footrests protruding from the end of the chair. She then began to turn a crank and the chair began to recline until she was almost lying on her back. The Nurse then turned another crank and she could feel herself rising higher off the floor. She felt awfully vulnerable and exposed and was all too aware that the Doctor was probably about to examine her in a most intimate way and view parts of her that only her dear husband had done so previously.

The Nurse now placed a chair at the foot of the examination couch and stood back. The Doctor then put down his notes and quickly crossing the room, seated himself in the chair. Anne was suddenly all too aware that she was now positioned so his face was precisely in line with base of the couch and her legs were widely spread by the way her feet were positioned in the footrests. She was even more horrified when the Nurse gently pulled back the hem of her chemise leaving the lower half of her body entirely exposed to the Doctor's gaze.

She told herself that this was a medical examination. The Doctor needed to conduct his examination and then it would soon be over. However, she was all too aware that the Doctor was peering directly at her vagina through his pince nez.

"Nurse I will need the vaginal dilator," the Doctor said softly.

The Nurse crossed the room and returned with some kind of metal instrument, which flashed in the sunlight creeping through the venetian blinds.

"This may feel a little cold at first," the Doctor said. "However, it should not prove too uncomfortable."

What happened next shocked Anne because the Doctor began to gently but firmly push the metal instrument between the lips of her vagina. It did indeed feel awfully cold and what was worse he thrust what felt like two metal arms quite deep inside her. He then must have released some kind of spring because the two arms of the dilator sprang apart causing the mouth of her pussy to gape wide and completely exposing the pink interior to the Doctor's merciless gaze.

Anne wanted to curl up in a ball and hide but she had no option but to allow the doctor to complete his examination. The nurse had placed a large electric lamp next to the Doctor and he now directed its powerful beam straight between her legs so her distended pink slit was even more visible than ever. The doctor proceeded to minutely examine her internally and then withdrew the metal device and snapped off the lamp. He then proceeded to press at various points around her belly asking her if she felt any pain or discomfort.

Eventually the whole humiliating procedure was over. Anne hoped she might be permitted to get dressed at this point but as the Nurse helped her from the couch the Doctor motioned to her to be seated again the in the chair before his desk.

"Mrs Marchwood," he began. "It is difficult to be one hundred percent sure but from your case history and my examination I would conclude that your attempting to give birth to another child would be extremely risky. From the notes sent to me by Doctor Hardy you were lucky to escape death following the birth of your second child. You may not be so lucky if you risk giving birth again."

Anne's heart sank. How would she break the news to Gus that he would never be able to father a son? If he were unable to produce a male heir the title and estate would pass to a distant cousin on his death and she would have failed in her primary role as his wife.

For a moment there was stunned silence. Then the Doctor spoke again. "One more thing, I know that you informed me that you and your husband have a healthy sexual relationship. However, because of the risks involved my advice to you is that you should entirely abstain from conventional sexual intercourse."

"What not at all, ever?" Anne asked aghast.

"Well there are methods of avoiding conception, sheaths, sponges, douches and the like but none of them are entirely reliable," the Doctor continued.

"Oh Doctor, how I am I to tell my poor husband that he may never make love to me again. It was hard enough when we were advised to remain celibate during my last pregnancy," Anne sobbed.

"So how did you manage that, did you manage to abstain entirely?" the Doctor enquired.

"Well not exactly, we erm... found other means of satisfying one another's needs," Anne reluctantly admitted.

"And did you find that satisfactory?" he asked.

"Well I suppose it was better than nothing but I so longed for the feeling of our bodies uniting. I cannot believe I shall never have that again."