Marchwood Ch. 06: Blighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me Mrs Marchwood, what techniques did you use to satisfy your husband?" he demanded.

"Doctor Fleischman, this is really getting rather personal is this really necessary?" Anne protested.

"Mrs Marchwood, I would remind you that I am not merely a specialist in obstetrics. In recent years I have taken a great interest in treating all kinds of sexual disorders and have had great success in treating ladies who are unable to gain complete satisfaction from sexual relations. From what you have told me that has thankfully hardly been a problem in your marriage. However, I may be able to assist you in finding alternative paths to sexual satisfaction with your husband if you will permit me to draw on my expertise," he explained.

"I am sorry Doctor, I hope you will appreciate that this is all rather personal and embarrassing for me," she replied.

"Of course, of course," Fleischman said reassuringly. "Now let us return to the question of what techniques you have employed pleasure your husband while you were abstaining from full intercourse. Did you, for example, manually stimulate your husband to orgasm?"

"Well yes among other things," Anne replied.

"Excellent, this is nothing to be ashamed of. A good wife looks after her husband's sexual needs and he in turn looks after hers. All sorts of terrible problems may occur is our sexual drives are thwarted. This is something which modern science is only just beginning to reveal. Now did you perhaps also practice oral lovemaking with your husband?"

"Well yes, as a matter of fact and we found that rather effective in relieving one another's urges," she admitted.

"Excellent, excellent," the Doctor replied. "There is much we can work with here. Now you stated that even though you and your husband indulged in manual and oral stimulation during lovemaking, you felt somewhat dissatisfied at the lack of penetrative intercourse? Is that correct?"

"Well yes, rather," Anne responded.

"I wonder, did you and your husband ever consider anal penetration as an alternative?" the Doctor asked.

"Anal penetration?" mumbled Anne in disbelief.

"Yes Mrs Marchwood, did you husband ever suggest penetrating your anus rather than your vagina?" he added.

"Well no of course not, that would be too painful and rather disgusting, wouldn't it," Anne asked incredulously.

"Not necessarily, I have treated a number of ladies who found vaginal penetration too painful for various reasons or who like you wished to avoid falling with child at all costs. Many of them tried anal intercourse with their husbands, often with most satisfying results."

"I am sorry Doctor, I simply cannot believe it," Anne protested. "After all I can speak from personal experience. My poor sister's husband is much addicted to sodomy and insists on buggering her on a regular basis. She informs me that it is extremely painful and she would almost rather give birth than submit to it."

"Unfortunately, this is an all too common experience," the Doctor replied. "Husbands need educating in this matter as much as wives. Sadly, too many women deny this pleasure to their spouses and they are forced to resort to whores of mistresses or to simply deny themselves this simple pleasure. What is more the wives themselves miss out on what is a readily available avenue of sexual pleasure which carries none of the risks of pregnancy and all that entails."

"I am sorry Doctor but I still l find that hard to believe," Anne retorted.

"In that case do no simply take my word for it," the Doctor replied. "Nurse Copthorne, I believe you have had some experience of anal lovemaking. Perhaps you would share it with Mrs Marchwood."

"Well I can only speak for myself," the Nurse said, breaking her silence at last. "But I can say I have enjoyed that form of pleasure with a number of gentlemen and can indeed affirm that with the right preparation and with a little practice it can offer the most enjoyable alternative to the normal manner of lovemaking."

Anne examined the Nurse closely for the first time and noticed that she was a woman of middle years but still of a most comely appearance and shapely figure. She could imagine that she might have attracted considerable male attention in her youth and even now she was a fine figure of a woman. Anne wondered whether the gentlemen who had pleasured her had been husbands or lovers and whether she was married now. Before she could follow this train of thought further, it was interrupted by the Doctor.

"Mrs Marchwood, if you would step up to the other couch I would like to demonstrate something which may prove to you the veracity of what Nurse Copthorne and I have been telling you."

Anne was a little reluctant to accede to the Doctor's request but she allowed herself to be guided to another couch on the other side of the room where the Nurse encouraged her to lie on her side facing her. She could sense the Doctor approaching the other side of the couch behind her and wondered what was going to happen next.

"Now my dear Mrs Marchwood, I should like to demonstrate to you that anal penetration need not be painful and can, in fact, be exceedingly pleasurable," he said.

Anne wanted to protest or simply to insist on getting dressed again but somehow she could not bring herself to do so. Perhaps her curiosity had also been piqued. After all married ladies flocked to consult this doctor. Surely he must have something to offer she thought to herself.

"Now Madame, with your permission, I am just going to adjust your chemise and apply a little lubricant," the Doctor explained.

"Lubricant Doctor, for what reason," Anne asked suddenly panicking.

"Please calm yourself my dear. I am just going to apply a little lubricant to your back passage. This will facilitate my inserting a small dildo into your rectum to demonstrate to you that allowing your anus to be penetrated is not wholly unpleasant," he replied reassuringly.

"But Doctor, I am not sure...." Anne replied uncertain how to respond.

"Please Mrs Marchwood, trust the Doctor. I am here, nothing untoward is going to happen," Nurse Copthorne said softly.

Then Anne could feel the doctor lifting the hem of her chemise and folding it around her waist. She was horribly aware that her bottom was completely bare.

"This is a wonderful new product imported from America, it is called Vaseline. Apparently they make it from a type of oil called petroleum which comes from underground. Nobody quite knew what to use it for until someone invented this wonderful lubricant," the Doctor said.

None of this really reassured Anne and she lay tense, waiting for what would come next. Suddenly she felt the Doctor's hand on her bottom. She could not believe it he was gently parting her cheeks exposing her tender little rosebud to the cool air. She could sense what was coming next and then it happened. She could feel the Doctor's greasy finger pushing against her clenched orifice. She could not believe he was about to penetrate her bottom. It seemed so filthy to be putting one's finger where someone defecated and yet there was something quite thrilling about the thought that she was going to experience a man's finger up her bottom for the first time ever. Cautiously the Doctor pressed his well-lubricated digit into her rear. Her instinct was to clench her sphincter to resist the intrusion but suddenly the doctor's fingertip pushed past the tight ring on her muscle and he began to gently wriggle it inside her back passage.

"I will just apply a little more lubricant my dear. One can never have too much. If you ever decide to try this with your husband do impress that upon him. All too often ladies' negative experiences of anal penetration come down to too much haste and too little lubricant," he explained.

Anne froze waiting for the probing digit to enter her anal opening once more. Then she felt the Doctor's finger loaded with a large quantity of Vaseline slowly pushing onto her the tight tube of her bottom hole. Then he began gently to push his finger back and forth inside her. She had to admit it was not painful at all and was in fact rather pleasant. A thrill ran through her as she realised that this practice which she had always assumed must be entirely painful and repugnant might be more pleasurable than she realised.

"Now Mrs Marchwood. I am just going to try inserting a small dildo. To make it easier Nurse Copthorne will massage you to relax you a little," the Doctor said.

What Doctor Fleischman had not revealed was how he had actually recruited his Nurse. Amelia Copthorne had not always been a nurse. She had in fact worked for some years in a famous London bordello servicing the sexual needs to some of London's richest men. Doctor Fleischman had visited the brothel one day, partly in order to slake his lust. He was a strong believer in the principle that men should not hold on to their seed as this created certain mental and psychological problems. With no wife to satisfy him he therefore regularly visited the better class of London whorehouses in order to allow himself release from sexual tension. However, on this occasion he was searching for a suitable assistant. He could of course have made his search in the London Hospital where he worked as a visiting consultant but he was sure that none of the prim nurses he saw working on the wards would provide him with what he sought. After half an hour of conversation with Amelia followed by a brisk session of intercourse which he concluded by sodomising her most satisfyingly he decided that he had found his assistant.

Amelia know that she might only have a few more years working in her trade and the attractive salary which the doctor offered together with the prospect of working much less anti-social hours quickly convinced her to give in her notice to her Madame and to come and work in Harley Street. Of course it had taken a little training to bring her up to scratch on the nursing side but now Amelia Copthorne was exactly the assistant that Doctor Fleischman required.

Anne had expected to feel the Doctor's dildo probing her anus next but to her surprise it was the Nurse who bent over her and after whispering a few reassuring words in her ear began to insinuate her finger between her thighs. Anne had never been caressed by a woman in a sexual manner but Nurse Copthorne appeared to know exactly what she needed and soon her Vaseline coated finger was gently circling her swelling clitoris in the most delightful manner. Gus had not been able to accompany Anne to London and it was some days since she had been able to enjoy the sexual release he usually offered whenever she needed it. The stimulation of the nurse's fingers was exactly what she needed.

She was just relaxing and enjoying these sensations when she felt something probing her little bum hole again. It felt bigger than the Doctor's finger and she gasped as she realised that she was being penetrated by the Doctor's dildo. Gus had from somewhere purchased a beautiful ivory dildo which looked exactly like a male phallus and they sometimes incorporated it into their lovemaking. However, she was sure that what was entering her bottom was not so large. She could never have contemplated allowing Gus to push his dildo up her backside, it would surely be far too painful.

She tried to relax and allow the dildo to enter her. It was certainly easier with Nurse Copthorne's nimble fingers rubbing her pussy in such a delicious manner. It was shame she could not take her come and allow her to massage her in this manner every day. Then she felt the dildo push in a little deeper and it was not unpleasant. She could feel the familiar tingling of her pussy throbbing as the Nurse probed her aching vagina. At the same time the Doctor's little phallus was gently easing back and forth in her rectum, the Nurse's fingers and the Doctor's dildo began to penetrate her in a perfect rhythm. She closed her eyes and wondered what it might be like to have Gus's fingers or maybe even something else in her bottom. It might be rather nice. The thought was arousing her still further. It felt wrong to be allowing these two medical professionals to pleasure her in this way. Surely this was unethical. However, she was too far gone in her desire for pleasure to object and lay passively allowing the pair to stimulate her from front and rear.

Suddenly, she felt the dildo slip from her bottom. Surely the Doctor was not going to end his demonstration now when she was so close to her climax. The Nurse continued to massage her clit in the most delicious manner but she suddenly realised how the dildo in her bottom was somehow producing deeper and more primitive responses in her. It was as if the two source of pleasure were playing some kind of perfect counterpoint like a cello and and violin playing some exquisite duet. The she felt something altogether larger pushing against her now well-greased nether hole. If what she was experiencing before was a cello this was a double bass.

"Ach so, Mrs Marchwood. I am now going to try the full-size dildo. This is a full six inches in diameter at the base, more akin to a well-endowed male organ. It should give you a better sense of what it feel like to be anally penetrated by someone such as your husband," the Doctor announced.

Applying gentle pressure, the Doctor forced the bulbous head of the dildo past the resistance of Anne's O ring. She gasped as she felt the taut circle of muscle distended more than ever before. Nurse Copthorne kissed her gently on the forehead and simply rubbed her clitoris a little harder as the Doctor slid the huge cylinder ever deeper into her rectum.

"There my dear, you can take it," the Nurse whispered. "Think how pleased your dear husband will be when you go home and tell him you are ready for him to take you like this. What is more I promise you it is so much more delightful to feel the real fleshy pole of a man up your bottom than this hard wooden instrument."

Anne was a little surprised to hear a Nurse talk in this manner but she supposed it was all part of her role. In the meantime she tried to relax her muscles and enjoy the sensation of being stretched and filled. She was actually beginning to enjoy it and the enchanting sensations of the Nurse's finger stroking her quivering clitoris certainly assisted in this. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to a climax. The large dildo being ably manipulated by the Doctor was now plunging in and out of her tightly stretched pink aperture while the Nurse's fingers feverishly strummed her pulsating clitoris. She could feel it building, deeper and more consuming than her usual orgasms and then she was quivering in ecstasy in the arms of Nurse Copthorne, wracked by the most overwhelming sensations of pleasure as the Doctor made the last few thrusts into her burning bum hole.

Afterwards the Nurse helped her to dress in silence handing her garments to her, one by one, assisting her with her fastenings and lacing her stays. When she had emerged from behind the screen the doctor had disappeared but suddenly reappeared from behind a door.

"Well Mrs Marchwood," he said. "I hope we have given you a little food for thought. My advice would be to abandon any thoughts of extending your family and above all do not permit your husband to risk your life by resorting to conventional intercourse. There are many other paths to sexual satisfaction as I hope we have demonstrated. Please do arrange to see me again if you have any more questions or you require further assistance."

"Thank you Doctor you have opened my mind and given me much to think about and thank you to you too Nurse for assisting most ably."

So Anne made her way home. Her bottom felt a little sore but she felt an enormous sense of release and she could not wait to share what she had learned with Gus.

Meanwhile back in the sugery Dr Fleischman turned to Nurse Copthorne. "A most successful consultation my dear Amelia. As always, you played your part most effectively. Now I am very much in need of relief, would you be so good as to service me?"

"Of course Doctor," murmured Amelia bending over his desk.

Fleischman lifted up his assistant's skirts exposing her generously rounded buttocks. Taking the pot of Vaseline from his desk he took a large lump on his finger and pulling apart her cheeks he exposed the wrinkled brown star of Amelia's anus. With a quick movement he pressed the lump of Vaseline deep into her rectum and moving his finger within, coated the lining of her bowel with the lubricant. He then quickly unbuttoned his flies and pulled out his throbbing tool. Fleischman was with some justification proud of his well-endowed manhood, though unfortunately some women found it difficult to accommodate his girth when he tried to enter them in the rear. Fortunately, after years of practice Amelia had no problems with accommodating his prodigious prick in her bum. After anointing the head with some more lubricant, the good Doctor pressed against her dark starfish and with a single thrust plunged it in to the hilt.

"Unghh!" groaned Amelia as her anus was impaled by the Doctor's monstrous pole. "Please go easy at first Doc."

The Doctor complied with her request at first but he was too aroused. The picture of the haughty aristocrat's wife lying on his couch allowing herself to be anally impaled by his enormous dildo was simply too exquisite and for a moment he imagined that he was plunging his weapon between the milky white cheeks of her bottom. Of course Amelia's arse was nothing like as tight as the virgin bum hole of that delicious lady but it proved more than adequate for his needs. He began to bugger his assistant more vigorously and, although she moaned a little as her slick orifice was ravished by her employer, he knew that she was relishing being sodomised as much as he was enjoying taking her from behind. Soon she came to a quivering climax and he in his turn delivered a torrent of hot semen into her bowels as he enjoyed the delicious release of ejaculation deep in her rectum.

Chapter 3: A new beginning

Anne returned to the London House. How she wished that Augustus could be there with her. Her visit to Doctor Fleischman had given her much food for thought and she desperately wanted to share her thoughts with her husband. The next day she busily made arrangements to return to Wintersetshire, she could not wait to see Gus again. She was not an enthusiast for London life and society and was never happier that at home in the country at Culbourne House.

It seemed a long journey but at last she alighted from the train at Culbourne station accompanied by her maid and the footman who was organising the baggage. Gus had come himself to meet her and they eagerly embraced one another on the platform. Soon the carriage was rolling down the country lanes bearing them back to Culbourne House.

After Anne had freshened up and they had enjoyed a light luncheon, they retired to the library which was benefitting from the warmth of the afternoon sun through its west facing windows.

"So tell me more about your visit to the doctor," Gus said.

They had not been able to talk freely in the carriage as the maid was travelling with them and then during luncheon servants were buzzing around like bees serving food and drink. Now at last they were alone.

"Well Dr Fleischman seems very knowledgeable and he gave me some excellent advice," Anne began, uncertain how to open up about her consultation. "Unfortunately he gave me some news which I know will be extremely disappointing for you my dear."

Gus looked concerned wondering what might be coming next.

"Do pray go on my dear," he said.

"Well you know how difficult Livia's birth was," she continued. "The doctor is of the opinion that were I to bear another child the outcome might be similar to what I experienced then. In fact he suggested that bearing another child might actually prove fatal."