Maria and Her Boys Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it when you do that," Matthew complimented me.

I played with his balls, letting him flex his hips gently to feed his shaft to me. I spread my legs, wanting him to see my special jewellery nestled between my butt cheeks. But mostly, right then, I was content to use my mouth to pleasure my sweet young lover. It felt kind of risky because at that angle he could just thrust forward and choke me with his wonderful dick -- or damage me. Feeling vulnerable was a turn-on. It made every stroke of his dick feel so intense. Not that I needed to worry because I trust my boy.

Finally I let him go, rolling over to give him room to slide next to me. This time Matthew kissed my mouth, a deep kiss even though his cock had just been between my lips. I sighed and hugged him tight, as always enjoying his physique and the power of his big muscles.

I really needed my Matthew after a long week. Or maybe it was the feeling of the hard steel toy in my bottom. I ran my hands all over that amazing young body, feeling his bulges and his physical power, caressing his soft, smooth sack and licking his nipples as I panted hard. His six-pack still makes me gasp and moan every time I run my fingers over it. I know that he enjoys my lust for him and that it motivates him in the gym.

There was no hiding how horny I was and Matthew knew what to do. I moaned to him as he took matters into his own hands and gently pressed my shoulders onto the sheets. His big, strong body alone is enough to make me melt. Of course, my Matthew was hot for me, too. But he is a very good boy and he has learned that good manners means taking care of me. After all, good manners are always rewarded.

He started to lick and suck my nipples and I was moaning aloud for him. But his fingers were already between my thighs, stroking my smooth vag and feeling the wetness that was oozing from me. Young men just have that effect on me -- and Matthew especially. And when he started to slide down over my tummy, the sense of anticipation was almost more than I could stand.

"I'm so wet for you, sweetie."

"You are horny today," he teased.

"Eat me," I begged my now twenty-year old lover.

The first stroke of his tongue was exactly what I needed. Matthew started at the bottom of my cleft and parted my labia as he gave me a slow, long lick all the way to my clitoris. I needed more and grabbed at his head, my fingers curling through his blonde hair. As you know, I insist on my young men learning how to pleasure me with their mouths. When I was that age, boys either weren't interest or were no good. But these days I revel in the chance to lie back and indulge myself with the skilful tongue of a well-trained young man.

I was arching my back as I pulled his young face to my vag. And I came so hard for him. The plug was siting so snugly inside my bottom and every movement and spasm caused by his wonderful mouth made the hard, warm steel rub in the most exquisite way. And Matt had not forgotten, either.

So confident now, Matt let me orgasm a few times -- loudly and lustily -- and only then did he start to touch and play with the purple jewel. I had been waiting days and days for that, filled with desire and need for every bit of pleasure.

"Yes Matt..." I gasped. "Oh, fuck..."

I let go, giving him all control over me. The wonders of his mouth and the jiggling toy in my bum were breathtaking. So much stimulation, so much pleasure. I was more in touch with my body than I've ever felt before. Everything he did sent me over the top.

"Yes... good boy... yes..."

I don't know if my orgasms were loud or not. I lost all my self-control. I just didn't want him to stop. And Matthew, being so attentive, was giving me uninterrupted sexual exhilaration. I came so hard that my wetness was all over his face. Until, finally, I had to stop because I could no longer breath properly - I thought he would make me faint.

My sweet young lover held me in his arms while I panted and heaved. His strength was just what I needed by then, making me feel somehow connected to something solid. It took quite a while for my senses to return. He cradled my face in his hands and gave him a long, gentle kiss.

"Oh, fuck... Matthew..."

"That was really great. Is it always like that?"

"Sweetie, I told you. There's lot of things I never did with my husband. You're the first boy I've ever done that with."

"Wow," was all he could say, along with a big goofy grin.

He was very chuffed to be the first. And I was very proud of us both for doing something so wild and wicked. I am sure that none of the women I know -- even Jill, my best friend -- own butt plugs. And I cannot believe any woman I know would share the fun with a lover. Or let him remove the toy from her still warm butt hole after they'd finished playing. Honestly it feels dirty when Mathew pulls the plug out but, then again, its easier to roll over and let him do the job. Besides, its another reason to show my shapely, toned bum to my young man. I 'm sure its better to remove the toy when my body is still warm and flexible. I also worry that the plug will leave my hole open and "gaping". But so far there's been no sign of that happening.

Matthew was a sweet boy and let me recover from all those wonderful orgasms. I sighed indulgently as he ran his hands over my body, softly stroking my boobs and touching my legs. I rolled over for him and he rubbed my back a little. Though he also paid plenty of attention to my perky, shapely bottom. He made me wonder if he is more of a "boob man" than a "butt man".

But there was no need to wonder about his hard dick -- I felt it pressing against me, brushing on my skin as we moved in the bed. Matt was very patient but it wasn't long before I was feeling needy to have him inside me.

"I need a good, long screwing," I told him.

"Yes, you do," he agreed.

Oh my, after being filled in my back passage, it was even more thrilled to have his hard, thick penis fill my vag. He forced himself deep, penetrating with a single thrust.

"Make it last," I urged him.

"I'm gonna give you a long fucking."

Matt was true to his word. How wonderful it was. He has true stamina now. First, he put my legs on his shoulders and I was in ecstasy as I watched his muscles and felt his ramming. Then he lay his body on top of mine, holding me tight as he thrust deep. And he was hungry for me, grabbing my boobs and squeezing my bum as we screwed. We changed positions a few times, each of them seeming to make me cum harder than the last. With Matt I feel so uninhibited about my needs -- much more than with my hopeless ex-husband. He took me from behind for a while and I was grateful to have a pillow to muffle my sounds.

Finally, when I was almost exhausted and wondering if he would leave me sore, Matthew put me on my back and lay himself on top of me again. His cock does not go quite so deep in that position. But he was still screwing me. And I adore the feeling of his muscles flexing as he thrusts and holding him tightly with my legs around his hard bottom.

"Shoot for me," I moaned into his ear.

"I can't wait," he warned me.

"Good boy... fill me up," I groaned.

The feeling of his movements as he erupts is always so thrilling. Its such a reward to have a young man blast his load into my vag. And his sounds are so familiar and pleasing now. I even had another small orgasm as I laid under him, exultant that my sweet Mathew was so hungry to empty his balls for me. It was a perfect screwing on a warm Saturday afternoon.

**********************************

I fell asleep. I think Matt must have withdrawn from my vag. I guess I kind of rolled over and, suddenly, I was dimly aware that the light had changed. I was in a different position his arms were around me. How lovely. But I had no idea how long I'd been asleep.

What I did know, instantly, was that it was Matthew's big, strong arms that were holding me. Oh my -- that was the second time now that I've dozed off with a young man in my bed. But with Matthew it felt so comfortable, so invigorating, to wake up in his arms. I guess it just seemed "right", if that makes sense. I rolled over and he kissed me gently on my cheek and then my mouth. It was the kind of soft intimacy I've not had for years and I moaned softly in appreciation.

Though that may have been a mistake - because then I realised that his penis was hard and ready for action. My poor young man must have been waiting patiently for me to wake up so I would relieve his needs. Actually, it was a lovely surprise to wake up next to a rampant dick. His kisses moved to my neck and then to my soft, C-cup boobs. I knew what he was after and I happily curled my fingers around his shaft. Still drowsy, I could feel him harden more and give me some little throbs. He was making me nicely aroused which was his plan, of course.

"Oh, Matt. That's a lovely way to wake up."

I saw his smile as he began to kiss my nipples. And his hand slowly ran down my body to my crotch. Sometimes young men are not subtle with their foreplay. But naturally, I opened my legs for him to stroke my labia.

"Have you ever masturbated for a guy?" he asked, trying to make it sound like an innocent question.

I guessed he must have been thinking about that for some time. I'll admit I get very fired-up watching one of my young men play with his dick. But that does not mean I am comfortable with the idea of Matthew watching me. I know that's strange when I let him play in my bottom.

"Would you like to watch me?" I asked.

He gave me another naughty grin. Or maybe that was because I was still stroking his manhood.

"Not today," I murmured, trying to change the subject. "I need you to finger me... slow..."

I knew Matthew would do what I ordered. He snuggled his body close and I put my arms around his powerful shoulders. My legs went wider as his fingers started to part my lips. I was really shaking off my sleepiness when he penetrated me.

"Ohhh... good boy..."

Then he pushed a second finger inside me and I was cumming with a beautiful string of soft, almost continuous orgasms. And Matthew knows just how to curl his fingers to reach "that" spot and just exactly how hard he needs to thrust for me to writhe in his arms. It was a wonderful way to be roused from an afternoon nap.

"That was good," I told him after I'd regained my breath. "But I feel bad that you didn't have more fun. Since it was your birthday this week."

Oh yes -- my sweet boy just turned twenty years of age. Of course, in my mind he already has become a grown man. I take pride in knowing that I have taught him to be a real man. To be such a good lover. A man who knows how to pleasure a woman.

As a special present, I'd had plans to give him a few wonderful hours of intense sex. Letting him fuck me as much as he wanted. Maybe shooting three loads for me. Using me however he wanted as a special celebration. But I got horny. And then I got tired. Luckily, I still had something very, very special for him.

"Stand here," I ordered Matt as I went to my knees beside the bed.

The truth is that I hardly ever went to my knees in front of my ex-husband. He didn't care enough to want it. But my young men are very different. When I was their age, they wanted it and I felt as if I should. Now, as an older woman, I understand why they treasure it. I feel the same way as their hard, young dicks stand tall above me and make me want to focus my world on them. It's a delicious act, intense and it always makes me so horny.

Matthew was very appreciative when I started to stroke the base and took the tip into my mouth. My poor young man was so horny that it took only moments before his silky pre-cum was oozing onto my tongue. I felt bad for making him wait so long to shoot again. So I slowly swirled my tongue around the head, savouring the smooth texture of that clear fluid. And knowing he was going to treasure forever what was coming to him.

I stroked him more firmly around his base and swallowed more of that wonderful shaft. Kneeling in front of Matthew, sucking his cock, reminded me of how much I cherish my young man. And when I felt his fingers in my hair, I started to swirl my tongue around his hard shaft, feeling the wonderful throbbing as his climax built. He has cum in my mouth now, of course, so I knew he was feeling comfortable about shooting for me. His cock was rigid with lust and his body tense with hunger. That's when I took him out of my mouth.

"I want it on my face."

Yes, I said that -- out loud. It was true, I did mean what I said. I'd waited so long for that first time. I had been craving the chance to be so wicked and slutty for my Matthew. And yes, it was a special birthday treat for my sweet young man. I really wanted Mathew to have that experience and I was in heaven with the thought I'd be his first. Though he looked like he didn't believe what he'd heard.

"Yes, sweetie. Give it to me. On my face."

Should an older woman say and do those things? With a boy who is young enough to be her son? Encouraging him to jerk off and blow his stuff on her face? His erection was towering over me and it was the most wonderful place to be. I am not at all submissive to my young lovers -- not like when I was their age. I guess I just love to admire a young man and his sexual power up close. And I want to give him the most amazing sexual experiences. Things that only an older, experienced woman can give.

"You sure?" he groaned.

I watched in awe as Matthew stroked his big dick for me. He was so hard. I could not take my eyes away. His hand was already moving faster. I still wanted to help so I cupped his soft, smooth sack in my hand. He was a magnificent sight and I was eager for the big finale. I'd already decided I wanted his stuff shooting on my face. Oh yes, I was sure.

"Don't hold back."

I could imagine the way his shaft was throbbing in his hand. And I knew he had a big load for me, still. Perhaps I could have let him last longer, to really enjoy his wanking. But I was hungry for him. There was no turning back.

"Do it. I want it," I urged him with a strange croak in my throat.

"Maria... fuck..."

His hand was moving so fast. I could see his balls jiggling. And that big dick was so swollen and hard. I reached around to grab his rock-hard bum in both hands. I wanted to be a dirty slut for him, taking his sticky, baby-making stuff all over me. His cock was just a few inches from my face. And he was on the verge.

"Oh fuuuuckkkk..."

In a sudden flash, the first shot splashed over me. It was so fast I could hardly see but a thick load of his stuff blasted on my forehead and went up into my hair. Oh my, what a sexy, dirty feeling. His first time, as if he was anointing me with his sticky stuff. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out for the next one.

The second shot burst from the end of his dick and this time it went over my nose, my cheek and some of it landed in my eye. How wonderful to take a big load across my face for him. Matthew had a big load and was going to cover me. It was exhilarating even if my eye was now stuck shut.

I still had hold of his bum, feeling him tense up as he stroked his dick so fast. And he kept splashing my face with his load. His grunts of pleasure were ringing in my ears as he covered me.

I tipped my head back to try catching some on my tongue but most of it was landing on my face and in my hair. That was what I'd wanted, anyway -- to have his big dick spurting his stuff all over my face and my hair. It was exciting to feel his load raining down, a few drops landing on my shoulder and down onto my boobs. I was very proud to catch some of his stuff in the corner of my mouth and on my tongue.

Boys cum so fast and suddenly it was all over. I reailsed that there were no more drops of his stuff. And his hand had stopped moving. I know that Matt also gets a little sensitive just after he has shot a load. But I could feel his sticky stuff all over me. I knew he'd given me a good covering. It was breathtaking, validating.

One eye was shut, stinging from his semen. I looked up at him with my good eye. I knew I was grinning at him, pleased with myself to see the look of amazement on his face. And I grabbed the base of his cock to pull him to my mouth -- the best way to finish was for me to clean him thoroughly, sucking all of his load from his lovely manhood. I had to be very ginger with him but I wanted to swallow every remnant of his stuff.

"Fucking hell..." he groaned as I sucked him gently.

I sat back on my haunches. With a quick glance in the mirror, one eye stuck shut, I could see he'd made a real mess of me. I looked slutty and dirty for my young man. Just perfect. And I wanted him to see the results of his shooting, see me coated with his stuff. It was fun to see the look on his face - as if he still could not believe what I had done, what I'd given my sweet boy. I wanted him to know how pleased I felt to have taken such a big load. It was a very special and intimate experience to be his first. He really is a good boy and he more than deserved such a special experience.

"Did you like that, sweetie?"

"Fuck. That was amazing. Is that what you wanted?"

"That was for you. Your birthday present," I told him with a grin despite the stinging in my eye. "Happy birthday, sweetie."

He looked so concerned for me, so caring about my reaction. But I was elated as I stayed on my knees for him, letting his stuff cool and drip down my body. Eventually I had to clean-up. Matthew helped a little, holding the wipes for me. We didn't say much else. I think he wanted to ask about facials -- had I ever done that before and what about my ex-husband. I was glad that he didn't ask. Far better just to share the moment and for me to feel my own satisfaction. He cuddled me a little, something he slowly is getting better at. And when he stroked my hair I could feel the lumps of his stuff stuck in there. I felt dirty in more ways than one but it was fun to feel and smell his seed on me.

And I was looking forward already to the next time I take a big facial load.

*********************

I checked my phone after Matthew had left. There was a message waiting -- from the young fellow at the café. I was pleased that he'd not wasted time before getting back to me. His name is Aaron and we swapped a few messages. That was enough to convince me I want to go further. I still surprise myself at how easily and confidently I can approach these boys. I also thank myself for my decision to get my boobs fixed. But I kept thinking about the lovely bulge in his trousers. I am more than ready for another young penis.

12