Maria and Her Boys Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I had to hope he would not realise that this older woman, a friend of his boss, was savouring the feel of a steel plug in her bottom. Oh, I have to confess that extra detail -- I'd waited all day, until after I showered, to push my pink princess plug into my tight bottom. But that was just for me.

"I'm so happy you came," I gushed to him. "But you're still in your work clothes. Would you like a quick shower?"

He looked a little surprised -- and still quite nervous -- but he declined the offer. So I got us both a nice, cold drink. That was when I undid the undid the top two buttons of my shirt. Then I took him to the loungeroom again. Already I was aching for the time I'll have him in my bed. But this was not that time.

"Tell me about your day," I said to him gently. "Tell me about your work."

It was the best kind of small talk I could think of. But I made sure that he was sitting close to me, in the corner of my lounge. It was lovely -- and very arousing -- to once more have a young, soft body next to mine. Patrick could not have missed my hard nipples poking through my shirt. As we talked, I tried to move closer, filling my senses with the look and feel of an almost man, a body young enough to be a son. It was so exciting that my heart was still pounding so hard enough for him to hear. And the butt plug was rubbing nicely inside my arse as I wriggled on the lounge. But my cleavage was on display now and he was finding it impossible to not steal a few glances. So, finally, I began to touch his arm through his shirt.

"Its OK," I told him in a soft voice. "Remember, I said everything is safe here."

"Yea... yes... I remember..."

"Good boy. And remember I said sometimes its OK to look. Sometimes a woman likes to be looked at."

"Umm ...yes, I... I remember... but..."

Now he was trying to look. Trying to keep me happy. But he is so sweet and a part of his brain was telling him not to stare at the nice lady's breasts.

"Its OK, Patrick. If you like my boobs then its nice to hear you say that."

He gulped but I guessed his mouth was dry. I know mine was -- the opposite to my pussy at that moment.

"They are nice," he said. "I mean, really good..."

"Good boy. I like to hear that," I told him, struggling to make my mouth work. "You are welcome to look as much as you like."

I was cursing myself a little for not having worked out a better plan. Though Patrick would not mind my cheesy lines. And this was the moment to really capture my young man. It would be the test for him. Strangely, it was my hands trembling as I undid more buttons. I was giving him a good look, my shirt open below my nipples. I tried to casually part the material to show him more of my flesh, eager to bear my breasts fully to him.

"Is that better for you? Now you can see some more of me?"

"Oh yes... I mean... yes, its great..."

The poor, sweet boy. I already knew he is a virgin. And he was trying to be so mature and manly but he was also shocked and, even, a little frightened. Not every young man can manage a lecherous, slutty cougar.

"Remember, you're always safe here," I said in a murmur. "And you can open the rest of my buttons. If that's what you want."

He was staring into my eyes then -- almost pleading. For what? To be freed? To be given permission? I just smiled and then I nodded to him. It seemed like ages, and I was almost sure he was about run away, but at last his hands were moving towards me. I was impressed that his fingers were so deft and in a flash he had the last of my buttons undone. I was ready to devour him.

"Good boy," I panted. "Don't stop."

He seemed eager and gently pulled my shirt open. Oh, I had to syop myself groaning with excitement. Yes, my big boobs exposed and presented to my new young man. This time I was not at all nervous, feeling the tingles in my vag as Patrick got his first complete eyeful of my C-cup boobs. My nipples were super hard and he was staring at those, too. But he remembered his manners.

"They are amazing," he breathed. "So big."

What could I say? They are very good - for my age. They are full and perky, hardly any sag since I got them done. And they were heaving as I panted my lust at him.

"And firm," I replied. "I love my boobs. too. Its OK to touch them."

Was he just super horny or very compliant? All I know is that, in an instant, his hands were on my bare skin. And already I was feeling so grateful for my new young man. He barely touched me at all -- just his fingertips stroking my flesh. But he was sending tingles of electricity all through my body and, especially, into my wet vag.

"Good boy," I sighed. "Its always nice to start gentle. Have you touched a girl's boobs before?"

"Yes, of course," he said, trying to sound confident.

I knew that was not totally true. Maybe he's had one or two experiences of furtive groping with a girlfriend. But I was sure this was his first time to actually touch bare flesh. That just means he will be easier to teach.

"My nipples," I told him. "Touch them the same way to start."

Patrick has small hands that make my boobs look even bigger. And when his fingers began gently stroking my nipples they looked bigger and harder than ever. Or perhaps that was not an illusion. I was sighing now, almost moaning with the excitement of letting a virgin young man fondle my boobs.

"Good boy. Now touch my boobs more. A little harder this time. Yes, almost squeezing them."

Already Patrick was proving a wonderful pupil. But the truth is it might not have mattered how good his touch was because I was almost beside myself with need. Just exposing my breasts to a new boy, and coaching him to pleasure me, was worth all those hours of longing and aching. I would have made him screw me right then if I could have.

"Good boy, yes. Now a little more... oh yes, Patrick. That's perfect."

Well, the truth is he'll get better -- fast. But I was too excited to care.

"Kiss them. Soft kisses...yes..."

My new young man was following instructions perfectly.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned. "Oh, good boy. Yes, like that."

I can assure you that I was not faking my sounds of pleasure. A virginal young man had his mouth on my big, C-cup breasts. I was worried that I'd scare him off. But my new lover seemed more focussed on pleasing me.

"Oh, Patrick. Good boy. Yes, that feel sso good."

I was soaking down there. And the plug in my bum was rubbing nicely as I moved against the lounge chair. I was running my fingers through his black hair and trying not to shove his face hard into my flesh.

"My nipples," I groaned. "Kiss my nipples now."

His lips felt wonderful on my nipples. I was sure they were harder and more sensitive than ever. He was getting me over-heated.

"Suck them. Yes, good boy. Suck my nipples.... oooohhh, yeeeesss..."

I will admit he was a little clumsy and will take some patience. But what did I care at that moment? Sitting on my lounge, naked to the waist while a boy of not quite nineteen suckled my breasts. I was in full flight. A dirty cougar seducing a young man who is barely a man at all. So I was more than pleased at his first effort to suck my nipples and my boobs.

"Good boy. Now a little harder... yes, like that.... oooh, Patrick. Now flick your tongue... at the same time... oh yes, good boy. Good boy..."

Not wanting to cum like that -- not that I'd ever orgasm just from having my boobs sucked -- I gave him a little break. This time it was to let him kiss my mouth. But I suppose, really, I was the one doing the kissing, pressing my lips against his and soon forcing my slutty, cougar tongue into his mouth. He definitely needs some practice in that skill.

"That's it, Patrick. I told you that you're safe here. And we can do whatever we like. As long as we keep it a secret."

But I knew his attention was still on my boobs. So I let him get back to work. The second time it seemed that he'd learned something as his technique definitely was improving. He is not like some boys who want to dive in and devour a girl's boobs. He was more careful, respectful -- and it was feeling so good that I took the liberty of reaching for the bulge in his pants.

Oh yes, he was hard for me. I detected a tiny flinch when my hand grabbed at his penis -- I was probably the first woman ever to do that. But I used my other hand to pull his head against my boobs as I started to rub him through the material. He soon relaxed for me and the hardness of his bulge only made it more thrilling to feel his young, soft mouth on my bare, heaving breasts.

I suppose I could have stayed there for hours as he pleasured my boobs, properly exploring a woman's body for the first time. By then I knew he was hooked -- after all the worries about Matthew I had myself a new, sweet young man. But I was getting so desperate to cum and that was something I needed to do in private -- at least this first time it would be far too much for a nice, virginal boy if I tried to make him screw me.

So I moved to the next part of my half-baked plan. Which was to make him cum for me.

Gently I guided his mouth off my boobs. Still holding his head, I smiled at him, trying to let him see how contented and pleased he'd made me feel.

"Good boy. That was wonderful. You make me feel so good," I told him softly. "But you have to understand -- this is a secret."

He nodded a little, as if to show his agreement. But that was not enough.

"Patrick, I am serious. If this ever gets out... my ex-husband. Your job. OK -- secret?"

"Yes, Maria. I understand, I promise."

"Good boy," I replied as I kept stroking his hard dick. "Now, its time for you to show me something."

His eyes went wide at the thought of it. But I was already pulling him to his feet.

"Make me happy," I said with a smile. "Show me that manhood."

Well, there was no more resistance as I undid his trousers and let them fall to his knees. I needed only a deft movement to move his underpants and suddenly his beautiful young cock sprang into my hand.

"Oh, good boy," I gasped.

My first look at a new penis and he did not disappoint. They never do -- not the young ones that swell and throb, virile and ever ready to pleasure me. And Patrick was already as hard as could be. Pointing at the ceiling. He is an average length -- I am guessing about six inches, about the same as my ex-husband. But nicely thick. Almost no veins to see which makes him look so young. And uncircumcised which was already a nice change after Matthew.

"Oh, good boy," I breathed. "Patrick, that is lovely."

I was ready to take him straight into my mouth. He might be smaller than some but somehow I already knew he'll feel so fine on my tongue. I had to stick to my plan, though -- tried and tested. And he was already throbbing nicely as I gently ran my fingers up and down his length. Such fun to explore and tease a new young man. His breathing was all ragged. From the corner of my eye I could see he was a little nervous.

"You're safe, remember?" I said as I looked up at his eyes. "Relax and enjoy."

I noted the hair on his stomach and his legs. Dark, wiry hair. And on his balls, too, which are smallish but no doubt full of potent male seed. I was already looking forward to exploring the rest of his body. But for now I had to finish what I'd started that day. I put a gob of saliva into the palm of my hand and closed it around that wonderful, young shaft. I was thrilled by the little twitch he gave me in response.

Patrick was moaning before my hand reached his base. Which was music to my ears. It even made me forget, just for a time, my own need to climax.

"Good boy," I told him. "This is your first time, isn't it?"

But he didn't answer me and I assumed that's because he was so happy with what I was doing. I was enjoying it, too. Its always a special thrill to experience a new, young penis for the first time. The way they swell and strain, ready to burst. The throbbing as, for the first time, he gets as much pleasure as he's ever gotten from his own hand. And the thought of how amazing it will feel to take him into my mouth and my vag.

His smaller body, soft and youthful, was a delight. I remembered again why I lust after boys his age. Mostly, though, I was entranced by his dick. The lovely shape, so straight and proud. The soft skin over his hardness. The perfect mushroom head. No matter his size, he felt just right in my hand. And that little slit of his -- soon glistening with his pre-cum. My poor, sweet Patrick has no stamina, yet. But I couldn't take my eyes away as he oozed more and more.

"Good boy," I moaned. "I want you to enjoy it."

"Maria," he groaned. "You're..."

"Yes, I am," I grinned at him.

Oh yes, I so badly wanted him to cum. I'd been imaging the sight and the feel of his stuff splashing onto my skin. I know it was wicked but I was almost as desperate as Patrick, in a fever to see his shooting and how much of a load he had brought me. I gripped a little more firmly. And stroked a little faster.

"I want you to, Patrick. I want it. Just relax now."

Of course, there was no way he could relax. I was barely keeping control of myself. But an inexperienced boy like Patrick is so easily seduced. And to think I am older than his mother -- how wicked. Thanks to my experience with young dicks, I could stroke him in just the right way that there could be no turning back.

I had him pointing where I wanted, making sure he would shoot in the right direction. The throbbing and pulsing of his young shaft told me that was only seconds away. I could not take my eyes off his little slit as I craved his load. I shuffled forward and that made the plug in my bottom wiggle -- which made my vag spurt with extra wetness. But his tip was only inches from my skin. His small, hairy balls had tightened right up.

"Good boy. Don't hold back, baby."

"Aaah... Mariaaaa..."

Oh, that first, lovely twitch in his cock. The first shot was more of a spit -- a little wad that flew onto my collar bone. I was still stroking him, knowing there was more.

Then a big spurt burst from his slit and sprayed across my chest and the side of my neck. It was a wondrous moment. Patrick was cumming for me, our first time together. I was so excited that I stopped breathing. But he kept shooting.

The next shot landed in my cleavage. Patrick does not have the same force as some young men but his young, immature body was reacting perfectly. And I couldn't help noticing his stuff is nicely sticky. Another shot landed across my left boob, perfect on my perky flesh. A little blob actually landed on my chin and I know I was smiling at him. More came, that time my right nipple got a good coating. And I kept stroking him, milking him and silently urging him to empty his balls on me. Which he did as he kept pulsing and shooting, another thick shot of semen on my breasts and then another. It was a lovely coating and, as his volume subsided, he gave me a stream of small drops that flew all over -- onto my shoulder, my arm, my shirt.

The sight of him, and the feel of his stuff splashing on me, was divine. Just perfect. Not to mention that distinctive aroma of fresh semen. Already I could see how thick and sticky his stuff is -- leaving big lumps of baby-making stuff on my skin rather than dripping or sliding down me like some men.

I was already looking forward to exploring some more with Patrick. It was over far too quickly. Or maybe not for his first time. Patrick was looking a little shocked. I do have that effect on my boys at first. But I was grinning at him like a crazy woman.

"Oh, baby," I gasped. "That was perfect. Just what I needed."

"But... I didn't..."

"No, Patrick. Its OK," I assured him. "I wanted that. And so did you."

He had no argument. After all, its every young man's dream to find a woman who'll let him spray his potent semen all over her skin. And I already knew that Patrick no longer cared about the difference in our ages.

"Just be a good boy for me," I told him with a serious voice. "Then we can have more fun. OK?"

Patrick was hooked. Of course he agreed to behave and to keep our secret. And, as yet, he had no idea what else I have in store for him.

I cleaned him off -- somehow resisting the temptation to use my mouth. Then I sent him away. The truth is that was I burning with desire for him right then. But I know how to handle these young men, how to gradually introduce them to my many sexual needs. And, to be honest, I enjoy the process of discovery rather than cramming everything into that first time. I stayed on the lounge for quite a while, though. Feeling dreamy as a young man's cum dried on my boobs. I enjoy the variety of my young men and that includes the different ways they orgasm -- and the variations in their semen. But, soon, the plug in my bum was making me horny all over again. I showered and went to bed with my toys.

12