All Comments on 'Mariana Didn't Wanted To Be Filmed'

by Zaos1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
eazyguneazygunabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to read more!

NonconsentembarrassedNonconsentembarrassedabout 1 year ago

I would like to thank you very much for the mega great serial novel. An absolute must for any boob fetishist who gets aroused when an extremely busty woman who feels embarrassed about her extremely heavy long saggy tits is publicly humiliated. You know how to keep up the suspense, so that the heart of the reader beats more and more violently with each chapter. I would love to inspire you with my ideas. It would therefore be nice if we could exchange information via email or skype.

Zaos1Zaos1about 1 year agoAuthor

@easygun

Thanks, I am glad you liked the story!

Did you read “how to seduce a huge pair of boobs”? They are the previous chapters of this story :)

Zaos1Zaos1about 1 year agoAuthor

@nonconsentembarassed

Thanks to you for the nice words, I am glad you enjoyed all the stories!

Of course, I will be glad to read your ideas to see if we can create something new??

How can I get In touch with you?? Tell me where I can send you a message to chat about that

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I happen to be a woman with large breasts - 40D. Your story is very arousing but it would be better with more humiliation. Treating her like a cow would be one scenario, or treating her boobs like a punching bag. Especially not acknowledging her as a person. Just have her on display in front of other people who can touch or do anything they want to her regardless of her crying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous