Mariana Didn't Wanted To Be Filmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers

Mariana's body trembled as the leader's toothless mouth sucked and pulled on her nipple, creating sensations she had never experienced before. The pain was almost unbearable as his gums formed a tight seal around her areola, creating a vacuum-like sensation that left her feeling trapped and helpless. She winced and moaned as he continued to torture her, his crooked front teeth scraping across her sensitive flesh with each moan he made. It was like nothing she had ever felt before, a mixture of agony and a strange, perverse pleasure that left her feeling utterly confused.

Finally, the leader pulled away, surveying his work with a sense of perverse satisfaction. Mariana's areola was now dark and puffy, her nipple protruding outwards and throbbing with soreness.

The leader's obsession with Mariana's breasts only intensified as he squeezed them together so her nipples were touching each other and buried his face in them, causing a fire to ignite between her legs. Her disgust and desire battled within her, leaving her feeling confused and violated.

The old man pulled away, revealing the shocking transformation he had wrought upon her nipples and areolas. Her once-soft flesh was now dark, swollen, and throbbing with soreness. Mariana couldn't believe what she was seeing, feeling like she had been violated in the most intimate way possible. The leader's grotesque grin only added to her horror as he spoke in a guttural voice "That is the best sight i have seen in my entire fucking life", saliva dripping from his mouth. Mariana pleaded with him to stop, begging to be released from this hellish nightmare, but they fell on deaf ears.

Mariana's mind was in turmoil as she felt herself succumbing to the leader's brutal assault on her breasts. Her body betrayed her, responding to his touch despite her disgust and hatred for him. She moaned involuntarily, feeling like she was being dragged into a dark abyss of pleasure and shame.

"Yes, yes, let it happen Mariana, Let your body enjoy this, it is all your body wanted, a man who knows how to play with them" The leader's twisted words only added to her confusion and despair, making her feel like she was losing her grip on reality.

She wanted to scream, to make it stop, but her voice was trapped in her throat as the old man sucked harder on her breast. Mariana felt like she was losing control of her body, like she was a puppet in the old man's hands. She hated herself for enjoying it, for letting him take control of her. But as he pushed her breasts together, she felt a surge of pleasure that she couldn't deny. She clasped her arms around his shoulders, giving in to the sensation of her breast flesh growing to almost impossible proportions. She was disgusted with herself, but she couldn't help it. The old man had taken her over completely, And as she looked up, Mariana saw the cameras recording every moment of her degradation.

The elderly man, a cunning master of manipulation, had woven his psychological web around Mariana with precision and skill. She was now a helpless pawn, completely under his control. As he instructed her to lie down on a bed, her defeat was palpable.

With Mariana now lying on the bed with her breasts up, the other members of the band closed in like vultures. Their pants were down, their hands were on their erections, and their eyes were fixated on her famous and colossal "34-O" breasts - a reward promised to them by their master.

Mariana felt a sense of dread as she lay there, knowing what was to come. The band members were eager to complete their debauchery with a Bukkake, and she was their helpless victim. But as their lustful desires took over, Mariana no longer had the strength to resist. She resigned herself to her fate and just pushed her huge breasts together so they would have a better shot. As they finished on top of her, their hot and sticky fluids covering her huge boobs, every moment was captured in high definition for the cameras.

Mariana closed her eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure. She knew that what had just happened was wrong, but in that moment, she didn't care. All she wanted was to feel the warmth of their cum on her skin, to be their willing victim in this twisted game.

As the cameras continued to roll, Mariana's heart pounded in her chest as she couldn't help but wonder just how many people had seen her performance. Mariana tried to push the thoughts of what had just happened out of her mind. But she knew that she could never forget the way that those men had made her feel, her innocence forever lost to the depraved desires of those who had taken advantage of her, and she wondered if she would ever be able to escape the hold that they had over her.

Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers
12