Maria's Gauntlet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Los went over to Maria and lowered the chains for her arms, unlocked the cuffs, and unchained her legs.

Unexpectedly Juan yelled out. "Stop!"

Everyone stood motionless and looked at him incredulously.

"Can I have a moment to speak to my sister?" he begged. " Please!"

Turning back to Maria, Los smiled and asked if that was ok. She nodded.

Hector and Diego dragged Juan to within a foot of his sister.

"Maria, I love you!," he said finally breaking down in tears. "I'm so sorry for all I've put you through. I never expected they'd go after you. Tell Momma I lover her and I'm sorry."

Maria wanted to be mad at her brother, but despite what she had just been through and what she still had to endure, she couldn't hate him.

"I forgive you Juan," she sobbed in return. "I love you too."

"You'll be ok. They'll take care of you," Juan continued. "Just do whatever Los says and you'll be ok."

"Smartest words he said all day," Los laughed, looking at Maria. "Now, if this heartwarming moment is over, your brother has someplace he got to go."

And with that the men turned Juan around and continued the walk towards the garage.

Maria watched her brother's back as they dragged his feet across the cement all the time wondering if Los would stay true to his word and let Juan go or if the men were taking him to his final demise. Her thoughts were suddenly disrupted by a commotion.

Just as Juan and his escort reached the exit door, it opened, and in streamed four young women led by a tough looking platinum blond hispanic chick. This was Karman, and her entourage. She looked across the room where Maria was standing next to Los, then back at Juan. She stepped closer to the restrained man and slammed her right knee into his crotch smashing his balls. He doubled over in pain and was lucky Hector and Diego held him tightly. Maria looked on shocked. Carlos shook his head chuckling to himself. The rest of the gang roared its approval.

"How dare you let that happen to your sister you fucking piece of shit!", the young woman with the large rack and ass yelled at the defeated man as she spit on him.

She and the rest of the ladies stormed off across the warehouse floor towards Los and Maria, heels clicking against the cement floor. Tito opened the door, Hector and Diego carried Juan through the opening then disappeared down the hallway as the door closed behind them.

"You and the boys weren't too rough on her I hope," said the voluptuous woman looking Maria over carefully after giving Los a quick hug and peck on the lips.

"I have to admit she took a pretty good beating," Carlos chuckled. "She's one tough little bitch though. She was seconds away from getting her cunt kicked in when her asshole brother finally found a conscience and spared the poor girl."

"Well baby don't you worry, Momma Karman and the rest of the girls and boys are gonna make it up to you," she said looking over Maria's red marks, welts, and bruises. "Come on girl's lets go get her ready. You boys get the place set up for the party ok honey."

"You bet sweetheart," Los said to his girl. "We'll set it up just like you want."

With that Karman and the girl's gestured for Maria to come with them. She realized it was pointless to refuse or ask questions. Still stark naked, she gingerly began to walk with the women towards a door at the back of the ware house that led to an old locker room. As she walked through the door, her body throbbing and still filled with a sexual charge, all she could wonder was what was in store for her next.

To Be Continued.

12