Maria's Gauntlet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknown to Maria several cell phones and hand held cameras were capturing her oral performance. Across the room Coco was on one couch straddling one man while blowing another. Lola was in doggy position on the floor being spit roast by another pair of men.

After nearly 10 minutes of tending to the gang members in front of her their balls tightened and their shafts hardened in preparation for ejaculation. The first man she took in her mouth used both hands and steadied her head.

"Open wide sweetheart," he directed. "Here it comes!" And with that he grunted and filled her mouth with three large blasts of cum.

One by one the other five men came within a couple minutes of the first. She was instructed by Tina, who was still behind her, to hold whatever was in her mouth until they were all done before she swallowed their loads. By the time they finished she had cum in her hair, eyes, and mouth as well as on her face. It dripped from her chin to her tits and thighs.

"Show the cameras what's in your mouth little slut," Tina taunted.

Maria hesitated for a second, now aware of the cameras, then opened wide.

"Now gargle it till I tell you to swallow!" Tina demanded.

"Gggggrrrllll", Maria gargled for about ten-second trying not spill any. Finally Tina told her to swallow the contents of her mouth which she did in one gigantic gulp. Then opened wide to prove it was gone.

"Good cum slut," Tine complemented the teen.

Before Maria could recover another group of differing shaped men with various size dicks stepped up. The largest of the group stood right in front of her. Suddenly Maria felt her pony tale grasped tightly from behind.

"This is my boyfriend Jose little Cum Slut," Tina said to Maria. "And he's going to fuck your face for awhile. She held the teen's head in place while Jose shoved his cock in her mouth till it hit her throat. He then began sliding in and out with slow hard thrusts causing saliva to spill from her mouth."

"Stick you tongue out and lick his balls as he puts his cock in your mouth," she instructed.

Trying to breath through her nose, the abused girl did what she was told as best she could.

"How's that feel honey?" Tina asked her man.

"Oh that's real nice!" Jose complemented. "She's a good little slut."

Maria's eyes shut and her ears burned with embarrassment.

"Hey Babe," Tina said to her boyfriend. "Lets see if she can swallow the hole thing."

To Maria dismay she felt Tina push her face into Jose's pubic hair, making it difficult to breath and causing the tip of his dick to penetrate her throat. She braced her hands against his thighs while saliva poured from her mouth.

"Oh that's awesome," Jose groaned. "She's real talented."

Tina then released the pressure off Maria's head allowing the teen to spit and gasp for air. Barely ten-second later Jose grabbed her by the sides of her head and began fucking her mouth rapidly. Tina joined in pushing from behind.

"What a good fucking slut you are!" Tina teased the teen. "That's it Jose, use her slutty mouth."

Less than a minute later Jose gave one final stab of his cock deep in her throat and shot his load. Maria made three quick swallows in order not to choke and forced the slimy discharge into her stomach.

"Hey Lola," Tina yelled. "Maria does swallow cum better than her alcohol." Lola and all the other members of the room laughed hysterically.

Again Maria was given barely any time to recover before the next man stepped up for his turn. Over the next 15- minutes or so the other five men took turns face fucking the teen. Maria wasn't positive but she thought she tasted pussy on a couple of the cocks.

The gang members that were waiting a turn for her mouth occupied themselves by groping Maria's tits and ass. Her body was overwhelmed with sexual stimulus.

Maria was in survival mode. She kept reminding herself what her brother and Karman had told her; "Just do what your told and you'll be ok." So instead of struggling she tried to relax her body and revel in the feeling. Similarly to when she was being smacked she felt herself becoming aroused by the rough treatment as her nipples burned and her pussy throbbed.

Each man would step up and fuck her face and throat while Tina assisted. Some would pull their shafts from her mouth and shove their ball sacks into her oral cavity for a good sucking before going back to fucking her face. A few dumped their loads down her throat while a couple decided to paint her pretty face. By the time the group was done with her she looked like a wet dishtowel.

However, the rest of the men weren't done with her yet. Tito and a fellow gang member quickly picked Maria's cum and saliva splattered body up by the arms and laid her on the mattress with her head hanging off the end of the bed.

"Throat pipe time," Tito yelled. A cheer went up from the men as another group lined up for a turn.

Tito stepped up and grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head with his right hand while he pushed her bra down and took turns grabbing her tits with his left hand. To Maria it felt like there was an electrical connection between her nipples and clit each time he tweaked them. Tito was enthralled by the feeling of the teens wet warm orifice as he felt her tongue swishing along his shaft. The more the van driver thrust the more spit accumulated in her mouth. Maria periodically pushed the saliva from her mouth in order not to choke and felt it cascade down her right cheek where it formed a puddle on the floor next to Tito's feet.

Tito watched in amazement as his cock cause Maria's throat to bulge. The site heightened his excitement. As he neared his climax a few minutes later he felt for some reason like he owed Maria a warning.

"I'm going to cum sweetheart, you ready?"

Despite being upside down with her mouth full the teen nodded and braced for the series of blasts.

"Uhhhhhhhh!, Uhhhhh!, Uhhhhhh!", Tito bellowed as he emptied his balls in her mouth.

Maria gulped willingly. Satisfied that his nuts had been drained Tito pulled his shrinking cock from her mouth and stepped aside to make room for the next gang member.

As the new man began violating her mouth Maria felt a sudden jolt between her legs that made her squirm uncontrollably. She realized quickly it was a vibrator applied to her clit. Unable to raise her head she couldn't see that Karman was the one tormenting her. During the next several minutes Karman edged the teen to the brink of orgasm only to pull away causing Maria to whine in frustration. Karman let out a vicious laugh at the teen's expense.

"Turn about is fair play my little bitch," Karman taunted the teen.

Once when Karman pulled the vibrator from Maria's crotch the teen quickly lowered her hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit in an effort to get herself off.

"No cheating Little Slut," Karman chided Maria as she directed two men to grab and hold her arms. One man put his dick in her hand instead. Maria began stroking.

Gang member after gang member used her mouth till they either came in her or on her. Finally Karman ended the girl's torment and kept the vibrator on the nerve bundle until she couldn't take anymore.

"Ahhhhhh!" Maria screamed as she finally exploded in an intense orgasm that left her chest heaving and her arms and legs twitching.

By the time Maria calmed down from her climax, all of the men had cum at least twice, some three times. Most of them did it in her mouth or on her face, but some had emptied their nut sacks in the pussies of Tina, Coco, and Lola. Only Los and his two lieutenants had abstained to that point.

Maria hoped she'd be allowed to rest for awhile, but suddenly two men grabbed her by her legs and pulled her head onto the bed. Before she knew what was happening, one of the women crouched over Maria's face.

"Open wide baby bird," Lola chirped as she deposited the load of ball juice she had in her pussy into Maria's mouth. Long strands of jizz dripped from the girl's cunt for more than a minute.

Then Coco, followed by Tina crouched over Maria's mouth and deposited their loads of male cum into her oral opening. Once all three loads were deposited, she was told to swallow. Maria's body shook as her taste buds registered the mixture of salty and tangy tastes.

With Tina still kneeling over her Maria opened her mouth and proved she'd ingested all the nasty baby batter. The crowd let out a loud round of applause. Then to Tina's surprise Maria trapped the skinny woman's legs and pushed her face into Tina's pussy. Tina responded by mashing her crotch into the teens mouth.

"That's it Little Slut," Tina screamed. "Eat my cunt."

With that Maria continued to thrash her tongue over the woman's slit and clit until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Arrrgggg!," Tina bellowed. "Oh my god I'm cumming harrrddd!" She thrashed around on Maria's face until she fell listlessly next to the teen.

"Fucking awesome performance Maria," Los bellowed. "Or should we call you Little Cum Slut?" The gang laughed in response. Maria smiled shyly, totally exhausted. Nearly two hours had elapsed since she had first eaten Karman out.

"Girl's," Los yelled. "Take Maria to the bathroom and get her cleaned up. Get her some water and prepare her for the main course of our gauntlet.

"Tito, grab two other rookie members and change the sheets on the bed for the next round."

Tina, Lola, and Coco gently pulled Maria from the bed and helped her to the bathroom to clean up. After what she had just been through Maria couldn't imagine she could take anymore. But then she realized the next step in the gauntlet probably meant she would lose her virginity. She remembered Hector had said Los would "pop her cherry", and that he would then enjoy sloppy seconds while getting his "moneys worth". She staggered off to the locker room nervously with the help of the other women.

To be continued.

12