Maria's Lost Bet

Story Info
Maria insists to pay for a lost bet!
3.3k words
4.33
12.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever attempt to write something. I have many ideas and hope I will be able to pen them down to continue this light BDSM story of 2 BFFs, which will develop into something more complex as I progress through the chapters, depending on the feedback I receive.

(I got inspired by Two Hundred Dollars by XTORCH)

Many thanks to Snowbear for his help with the editing.

Chapter 1 - A demanding BFF

COLLEGE -- SPANKING -- FETISH - BDSM -- M/F -- FETISH -- CONSENSUAL -- MILD HUMILIATION

"Hey Dave! Am I disturbing?"

David, who was busy adding the finishing touches to his umpteenth French assignment tilted his head momentarily from his laptop to be greeted by the most erotic sight to kick off his day - Maria, his best friend since school and eternal secret crush, standing at the open door of his dorm room, eyeing him, questioningly.

"Hey Maria! I'm just finishing my assignment due for submission this afternoon. So, what's up?"

"I'm headed for practice. But since it's early, I thought I'd drop by to say hello and talk about what happened yesterday, you know... But I don't want to disturb!"

"No, you are not disturbing at all," replied David, eyeing her hungrily from head to toe.

"I've been thinking about it and I need to know how you expect me to pay for the lost bet. And please, no pity as I always repay my debts! Hope YOU don't chicken out!"

Maria had always been a free-spirited, independent and gutsy girl: She was always the last one to surrender in the face of challenges, never turning her back on new adventures.

"Oh! I had almost forgotten about that! Yes, of course you never retreat and you always end up having the last word! Come on in! Let's talk about it."

"You know, right?" exclaimed an enthusiastic Maria, sauntering into the spacious and well-kept room.

She was dressed in the tiniest ever two-piece cheerleading practice outfit on campus, consisting of an incredibly minimal and form-fitting, sleeveless dark blue and bright yellow crop top, with a plunging V-neck, exposing plenty of her pert boobs, and a considerable amount of milky midriff, for lustful eyes to feast on.

The second piece of covering was a barely-there, hilariously short pleated skirt, hugging her hips at a dangerously low level, of the same matching colors as her top, hardly covering her magnificent ass, which was in turn barely contained in even more microscopic sheer dark blue undershorts.

Her endless, perfectly toned legs laid bare for the world to salivate upon seemed golden in the bright morning sun rays filtering through the open blinds of the low window. Dark blue ankle socks and white cheerleader practice shoes completed her next to indecent attire.

She was the spitting image of her first namesake Maria Sharapova, the famous tennis player who had won millions of hearts worldwide over the past decade. Always taking great pride in the constant comparison, at 6' 2", Maria towered over David's desk, hands on her hips, accentuating her statuesque and imposing figure, demanding his full attention.

More than just an absolute knock out, Maria was a leader, an example to follow in college, always amongst the toppers be it in class or in sports. Just like Maria Sharapova, she was the epitome of incredible determination, great courage and unfaltering will, ready to go way out of her comfort zone to obtain what she wanted.

David (she liked to call him Dave teasingly because he hated it!) was 6' 4", average looking; he maintained a well-toned, athletic body as he was always working out when he wasn't engrossed in his laptop or lost amongst books in the furthest corners of the library. He had always had a soft corner for Maria, whom he practically grew up with, but the risk of ruining their formidable friendship had always deterred him from making a move on her.

Both were in college and neighbors, staying a few rooms apart in the same dorm. Maria and David had known each other since they were just seven years old, doing crazy stuff and often getting into trouble together.

"So, still prancing around in your quasi non-existent outfit and turning heads, huh?" asked David in a reproachful tone.

"Says the one whose eye balls are almost popping out!" smirked Maria. "Nothing wrong with that, you know it deep down! If you have it, flaunt it! And, let me remind you that the Sports Committee found nothing wrong with the flimsiness of my costume! The Chairman even requested me to perform at his place in a transparent harem outfit when he will be receiving guests in 2 weeks for a private party," said Maria, mocking him, displaying a thick golden ring connected to a stud piercing the middle of her tongue. "I was hoping you'd help me choose the costume!" she pouted.

"I beg to differ! Your clothes always seem to be shrinking! I mean just look at you in that slutty costume!" sighed David, feeling an imminent hard-on, but thankful that he was on his chair, pulled under his desk, facing the forbidden object of all his fantasies.

"Yeah, but there's absolutely nothing in the world you can do to address my slutty way of dressing," replied Maria teasingly.

"I will take care of that in due time, don't worry!"

"Promises! Promises! Okay, so I lost the bet yesterday as Tampa fell to your beloved Dodgers. I know I had promised you'd get to put me through my paces till the end of the next MLB season, as payback for all the..."

"Wait! It was until the start or the end of the next season?" David seemed surprised.

"It was till the end, dummy," Maria replied with a smirk, doing a slow spin, hands in the air, in front of the mesmerized David, who was on the brink of choking, not believing his luck.

"Maria, just how tiny are those undershorts?" asked David, in a serious voice. "They must be like inexistent! They should be smaller than your normal... you know..."

"Normal what, David?"

"I mean normal underclothes," said David, blushing.

Maria was just inches away from David and she could feel his eyes drinking in the most sensual sight before him.

"You mean my pretty little panties?" she purred.

"I...I..." David could only stammer.

"Oh! Look how shy you are to utter the word 'panties'! That's so cute!" she chuckled, only adding to the embarrassment of her best friend.

"Yes, your... whatever... boxers, thongs, strings, Brazilian cuts..."

"Oh! How knowledgeable! Hmmm... So you had time to sneak a peek under my skirt as well! Naughty boy!" Maria mocked him with a knowing smirk.

"You are in luck as you got me at your beck and call for one complete year!" she sighed, playfully.

"So, it's actually ONE year! One year you'll do whatever I say???" David questioned as he regained his composure.

"Hey hold your horses! I promised I'd allow you to put me through my paces; I am not going to do anything crazy to get into trouble with the law, and get thrown out of college! Don't you forget that!"

"So, you want me to punish you, huh? That's gonna be interesting!"

"For being your only most annoying best friend forever of course, Monsieur Je-Sais-Tout! So, are you game enough? Do you have what it takes to get the job done?" she taunted.

"You know I am a man of words, just like you are no quitter, Maria! But we need to discuss the actual execution of this repayment. And it's going to be for a long time, so this needs to be a fair deal for both parties!"

"Errr... I have some suggestions, but you never listen," pouted Maria, mimicking a little girl, with her two impeccable blonde braids, adorned with matching blue and yellow ribbons tied in bows partially preventing David from ogling her boobs which were visibly straining to stay inside their one-to-two sizes too small confine, as she bent further forward now innocently leaning on her elbows on David's desk.

David's cock reacted likewise but he kept his composure and calmly replied "I am all ears! Why don't you take a seat?"

"Exactly! Why should I? Should you not establish a set of new rules for me to follow as from now? Within specific settings for the purposes of this lost stupid bet?" said Maria, tongue out again, exhibiting her newest piece of jewelry.

"You mean when you come to my room?"

"Whenever I am in your presence to repay you, moron!"

"OK, will you please elaborate?"

"Dave, I mean we should establish rules for me when we are together and I am paying you my dues! I bet and I lost, and the least you could do is not go easy on me, right???" she asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"OK, so we need to decide how you will be punished, to start!"

"Right! What about one punishment session per day? And all the days we miss for some reason should become cumulative, till the one year's up? Or we can have more than one session to cover for missed days, or even forthcoming planned days when we know we won't be together."

"OK, sounds fair to me."

"Yes, so what happens next?" Maria shrieked excitedly.

'God! She looks so hot in that ridiculous outfit, staring at me so pleadingly!' thought David before saying:

"Right! Let's try something!"

"Yesss! So what do you have in mind?" Maria was still perched on David's desk, while he wished he had been behind her to drink in the insanely sexy show she was putting on.

"Stand straight!" he snapped. "Hands clasped behind your head! Keep your legs open!" he ordered.

"Ha! No big deal!"

She straightened up, moved a few steps back from the table to give David a full view of her body and seductively lifted her bare hands and clasped them at the back of her head, smiling like a Cheshire cat. This caused her to push her boobs out, begging to be manhandled, whilst her skirt rode higher, exposing all of her milky thighs and the bottom part of her firm ass, barely concealed by the minuscule dark blue underpants.

Maria, being quite close to David secretly knew that he was a desperate leg fetishist; he had always tried to conceal it but it was only too obvious to his best friend. On one occasion, Maria went through his laptop's browsing history and found out that he was a regular visitor of legs and feet fetish websites.

David stood up, no longer caring about his hard-on and walked towards Maria resolutely.

"Legs further apart, girl!" he barked, hitting Maria with his ruler on the insides of her thighs, above her knees, signaling her to open up further and, sending shivers up her legs.

"Ouch! Yes! Yes!" she squealed. "Happy???"

"Better! Now, let's talk about your punishments! So, what do you have in mind?"

"You remember the games we used to play in school and how the loser would get punished in several ways? You used to be quite inventive during those days!"

"Really? I seem to suffer from memory loss lately... Please refresh me, will you?"

"Seriously, you know you loved to always have the upper hand on me, to control and command me, right?" exclaimed Maria, a hint of irritation in her voice.

"And you never seemed to mind, correct?" he asked.

"Well, that used to depend on my mood; on how playful I would feel back then."

"Ahem... So you feel more playful these days?" David liked where this was going.

"Dave, please! I miss our games! And I lost a bet, so I need to pay for it, right? Or be made to pay for it! So, maybe a little... spanking to kick off things for the next 365 days to come?" she suggested coyly. "You are my best friend and I trust you blindly! You wouldn't let any serious harm befall me!"

David tried to maintain his composure, feigning normalcy despite his now heightened state of arousal, his eyes devouring the mouth-watering beauty only inches from him, sporting a ridiculous cheerleader outfit, showing all the skin she barely legally could, whilst standing in a submissive manner with baited breath, ready to give up control.

"So you want to honor your word by getting me to spank you daily for one year, that's it?"

"I said you could consider spanking for starters, moron! There are many other things that you could get me to do -- things that you think I might hate doing -- things that you will enjoy getting me to do for sure! Spanking is just a suggestion! I'm pretty open to other forms of punishments, so you are most welcome to use your imagination! Stun me! Test my limits!"

"Mind you! That opens an avenue of multiple possibilities for the coming 365 days," David responded, rejoicing at everything that he would get to do to the hottest girl in the world.

"Thanks for finally understanding, dumbass!" cried Maria as she pulled up a chair to take a seat.

"Errr... Maria, I didn't say you could sit, right?"

"Oh sorry! I forgot I am under your thumb for the next 365 days," replied Maria with a smirk, obediently assuming her position again, defiantly pushing her tits in David's face.

"From now onwards, every time you come to take your punishment, I want you to assume this position, like a naughty girl, okay? And when you are not talking, you put your tongue out and stay like that!"

"Ohhhh! That would be sexyyyy, right? I know you love my new piercing! So many possibilities!" she cooed.

"Tongue out now!" snapped David.

Docilely, Maria, the independent, brave and adventurous beauty stuck her tongue out, boldly displaying her pierced tongue, in the middle of which sat a thick golden ring obscenely dangling invitingly from its stud, the sight of which left David absolutely mesmerized.

"When you are done drooling, can we move on with the spanking, please?"

"Errr sure! So how would you like to be spanked?"

"Hmmm... Hands on the wall, ass out? I don't want you to grope me!"

"Sure! Come," said David, pulling Maria by her braid in an authoritative manner moving her to the wall near the window.

"Ouucchhh! Coming, Mister!" Maria was thrilled at this sudden and unanticipated bold move by David. She almost stumbled as she followed him and placed her two hands against the wall and pushed her bottom out, opening her legs.

"So?" enquired David? "Won't you request me to do the honors?"

"Fucking creep! Would you please discipline me, to help me honor my promise, after losing a stupid bet?"

"Should I not lift the excuse you call a skirt so the purpose of this punishment doesn't go waste?"

"Shut the fuck up! You've already seen enough! You're my best friend, not my boyfriend!" scolded Maria.

"OK, you are the boss!" replied David, his eyes glued on the blazing hot piece of ass before him, barely concealed in the microscopic skirt and underpants, the latters' tightness, accentuated by their dark color, made her bottom look even more prominent and indecent; they acted as a second skin, outlining the perfect curves exaggeratedly, promising stupendous hidden treasures thereunder.

"My ass in your face!" giggled Maria, shaking her bottom. "All yours, babe! Do your best! Or worst!" she challenged mockingly.

"How many?"

"10 for now? Do you have what it takes to deliver?"

"OK, Superwoman! 10 it will be!"

"I can't wait to find out how good you are with your hands, besides playing with yourself!" she taunted.

"Be careful what you wish for," he warned, gently stroking her enticing bum, cheek by cheek barely covered by the flimsy tights, like a tiger sizing up its prey before pouncing.

"Spanking we said! Not groping!"

"Count each one out loud. Here we go!"

"Ohhhhhh! One!" Maria jerked in surprise as David's right hand landed hard on her right buttock, sending it bouncing.

Smaaaack on her left globe, which reciprocated the behavior of its twin.

"Ooooooooh! Twooo!"

Slaaaaaaap in the centre of her bum.

"Oooooooooeeeee! Three!" cried Maria, rolling her hips, as she registered a fresh wave of pain, but David held her in place by applying pressure on the small of her back, just above her bum.

"Keep still!"

Smackkk on the left cheek again.

"Ouuchhhhh! Four!"

Smaaackkk on the right cheek.

"Ahhhhhh... Five!"

David was merciless, as he was mesmerized at the sight of the twin globes bouncing alternately in wild abandon in the most erotic manner.

The next landed harder in the middle of her hot bum.

"Fuckkkkkkk! Siiiixxx!"

David continued... Smackkk on the previous spot.

"Ouchhh! Bastard! Seven!"

Maria tried to struggle, under the hot stinging blows but in vain. She was pinned down and had to endure what she'd been begging for.

David kept raining the blows in quick succession, delighted at the show his BFF was putting on for him.

"Owwwwwwww! Ooooooooooooh! Eight! Son of a bitch!" as her cheeks continued to wobble delightfully.

"Oooohhh! Ooooh! Fuck! Nine! Nine!"

Her legs were now up, kicking backwards desperately, alternately, making the scene even more erotic, to David's absolute gratification.

"Stop squirming, girl! Behave!"

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Fuckkkkk! Tennnnn!!!!" screamed Maria, as the final blow landed in the middle of her delectable bum. It was the strongest of all and with a thundering sound, provoking another wave of fresh tingles! "Motherfucker!!! Done! Done!"

"So?" asked David, his hands casually pawing the hot near-naked bottom of his best friend.

"That hurt, motherfucker! It was so... Intense!" pleaded a blushing Maria, breathing heavily.

"Hey, you are the one who came to me for it."

"I know! Can you let go of me now? Enough fondling!"

"I was just trying to soothe the pain, you know."

"Yes, of course! How thoughtful of you!" replied Maria with a smirk as she straightened up and turned to face David, massaging her backside with both hands.

"You don't have a mirror here?"

"I could take a pic for you with my mobile!"

"How so generous of you! You want me to show you my naked bum? Seriously???"

"Hey, it's your call. I'm just trying to be helpful," replied David, feigning offense.

"Enough of exhibiting myself for today! I'm not showing you my ass!"

"OK, but you could at least assume your position, to keep things real, while you thank me for my precious time, right?"

"Of course, you bastard!" cussed Maria, as she stopped massaging her sore bottom and put her hands behind her head. "Happy?"

"I like having you in this position."

"I love making you so desperate and powerless, Mr. Kinky!" snickered Maria.

"You always have the last word!"

"Girl power, babe!" she sneered again, proudly maintaining the demeaning position.

"I love your attitude, Maria! Way to go!" said David, encouragingly.

"David, my best ever friend, my partner in crime, my sole confidante, I want to thank you for taking the time to discipline me, like the naughty little girl that I am! I'm grateful that you put aside your final assignment to take care of my near-naked bum, spanking it with such might! Each of your actions makes me even more indebted and indefinitely grateful towards your blessed person! I hope you're not as light-handed everyday as you are today! Too much wanking off, I reckon!" she ridiculed him, mimicking the action, moving her right fist loosely up and down.

"Such gratitude warrants a big tight hug!" replied David, moving towards Maria menacingly to hug her.

"Ewwww! Nooo! Back off! Time for me to get the fuck out of here, so you can take care of that tent in your shorts, you fucking perv!" screeched Maria. She fled, feigning escaping David's clutches.

"Have a nice time relieving yourself!" she blinked. "Au revoir, chéri!" she sang out as she reached for the door, straightening her barely-there skirt, massaging her bruised bum and turning a last time to poke fun at the red-faced David again by showing off her ringed tongue to him, before disappearing.