Maria's Moving Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Maria answers a "Housemate Wanted" to everyone's delight!
22.3k words
4.63
7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

The ad read, "Two college students looking for third to share flat, must share in doing house chores, split rent and split utilities equally, no pets please!"

Maria was looking for a new place, where she was staying was far too small and while very nice, it was far too expensive for her to stay. What followed the advertisement was the contact information. She replied to the ad by email, sending a polite, and detailed professional response, explaining that she was a clean, responsible, employed person, with good credit, then she crossed her fingers, hit send, and hoped for the best.

By late afternoon Maria checked her email and saw that the advertiser had sent a response, she eagerly opened the email.

It read:

"Hi!

Thanks for responding to our ad for an additional roommate, can we meet for an informal interview?" The sender suggested a coffee house not far from where the flat was located. The date, time and location to be agreed to tomorrow, and they would meet around noon.

Jackie & Leslie "

Maria let out a sigh of relief, finally an answer! She wrote back that she looked forward to meeting them both then.

Maria was wondering what "Jackie & Leslie" were like, how old were they, if they were the same dress sizes and if they had any friends in common. She knew they would have lots to chat about, as girls always do.

Chapter 2:

It was a beautiful sunny morning when Maria awoke, perfect for a short drive for coffee to meet about the apartment. She took a quick shower, threw on a blouse and shorts and brushed her hair. She didn't bother with a bra because they were so uncomfortable. Maria looked around her apartment before she left, and thought how much she would miss her own place, she really cherished having privacy and a place to her own, but the reality of the enormous cost was starting to overwhelm her financially.

Anyway, she didn't want to be late, she closed the door confidently, and walked to her car.

Maria arrived at the coffee shop ten minutes early, so she waiting in the parking lot and watched the door, wondering if she might spot her perspective roommates when they entered. She decided to make a guessing game of it. Quite a few single guys entered, a couple now and then, a couple of really cute guys came in, then a few people left, a single woman, an older couple entered. It was just about noon, so much for her game, she couldn't guess. So, Maria took a deep breath, opened her car door and confidently walked to the coffee shop door. She enjoyed the feeling of the sun warming her breasts through her blouse while they gently bouncing in rhythm with her steps, the feeling of her nipples rubbing against the soft fabric she found quite stimulating.

She paused a moment before she opened the door, peeked in before walking inside and looked around. Several tables were occupied, but none seemed to fit who she thought she would be meeting. Finally, Maria walked up to the counter and asked the barista, "Do you know Jackie or Leslie? Because, I'm supposed to meet them here."

"Are you Maria?" The barista asked, while pouring a cup of coffee for a customer.

"Yes, I am." Maria replied.

The barista gestured towards a table in the corner near the back of the room, adding, "They are over there waiting for you."

Maria looked over to the corner and saw two men smiling towards her. "I thought they were going to be women, not men!" Maria whispered to the barista, her nipples getting instinctively hard at the sight of the two cute guys. She straightened out her blouse, then walked confidently over to the table.

"Hi, I'm Maria, are you Leslie and Jackie?" Extending her hand confidently.

The two men stood up, both extending their hands, "Hi, I'm Leslie." said the first man, "this is Jackie." gesturing to the man opposite him.

Maria took each hand in turn and shook. "I must admit," Maria said flustered, "By your names I was expecting two women."

"We get that all the time, as a kid I wanted to kill my parents for giving me this name, but a family name and I got used to it." Leslie said, "I hope that our gender won't be a deal breaker?"

"No, no, not at all." Maria replied. "You just caught me off guard." She felt a soft buzz in her crotch when she glanced quickly at the ample bulges in their crotches.

They all chuckled, and Jackie said, "Why don't you take a seat and we can discuss the apartment and living arrangements."

They all sat down and Leslie asked, "Would you like something the drink?"

"Um, sure! How about a large coffee with some milk, not cream," Maria added, "just milk." while she silently fantasized about hopefully tasting their salty-sweet milk sometime.

"Sure thing." Leslie replied, then he got from the table up to head to the counter.

Maria stared at his cute, tight ass as he walked away.

Jackie leaned closer to Maria and asked, "So, what's a knockout like you wanting to share an apartment for?"

Maria blushed slightly, "My place is too expensive and small, I need to downsize for now."

"May I ask a question?" Maria interjected.

Leslie leaned back in his seat and replied, "Of course!"

Maria smiled confidently, "What are a couple of really hot and sexy guys like you two doing looking for a roommate?"

Leslie started to answer, but at that moment Jackie return, interrupting. "Okay, large coffee, just milk, no cream, no sugar."

"Thank you!" Maria replied, adding, "What do I owe you?" Staring for just a moment at Jackie's bulge, just a foot from her face.

Jackie said, "Don't worry about it." Then he sat down.

Maria asked, "Do you mind if I ask, but are you guys....gay?"

Both began to chuckle, and then answer almost simultaneously, "no, no, we are not gay."

Maria couldn't help herself sigh in relief as she smiled broadly. "That's good!" she added, as her crotch began to get uncomfortably warm.

Leslie said, "How about we get down to business, here's the deal, we split rent and utilities three ways evenly, and we share house chores equally?"

"Sounds like a fair plan," Maria agreed, "about how much is my share of the rent, and about what are the utilities cost?"

"We already figured it out and wrote it down for you." Leslie said, then slipped her a sheet of paper.

Maria took a look at the sheet, did some mental math calculations, then, putting the sheet aside, said, "This looks like it would work, when can I see the apartment?"

The two men looked at each other and said, "Are you free now?"

"I am." Maria replied with a smile.

"You can follow us over." Jackie replied.

"Absolutely!" Maria eagerly replied.

They all got up and left the coffeehouse together, once outside Maria suggested, "Why don't one of you ride with me in case I get lost?"

"Good idea!" said Jackie, adding, "Ill ride shotgun!" grinning to Leslie.

Chapter 3:

After a long, uneventful drive out of town along a stretch of rural roads heading into farmland where they passed a number of fields of corn and golden wheat rippling in the warm summer breeze. Finally, they drove up towards the house, Leslie pulled into a long driveway, and Jackie indicted that Maria should follow him on back. "We have three spots, two in the garage." Leslie said with a wink.

It was a modest three-story home, in farm country, the nearest neighbors were probably well over a thousand yards away, and the house seemed to be a large tract of land with the farmhouse converted to a duplex with separate entrances for the first and second floor flats. "Who else shares the house?" Maria asked.

Jackie answered, "Three men, all post-college, in their late twenties and early thirties live upstairs, we have the bottom flat."

"Nice, no more lugging stuff up flights of stairs!" Maria said with relief.

They walked around the house, giving Maria a quick tour of the outside. "This window is where your room will be." Jackie pointed to a large curtainless bay window which highlighted a nice sized room.

"Very nice!" Maria said, "Where is..."

Leslie interrupted, "...the window points to the East, so you get the sunrise in the morning." adding, "We all use the large backyard, and the picnic table out back, the property goes past the garage and includes the old barn way back."

"Who uses the barn?" Maria asked.

"The owner leases it to the farmer next door who uses it to store hay for the winter."

"Nice!" Maria replied. "Can we go inside now?"

"Sure thing!" Jackie replied. "We can go in the backdoor" Jackie opened the unlocked backdoor added, "Out in the country there's no need to lock our doors."

The door entered into a narrow hallway with a door on the right that led to the basement and a short hallway straight ahead the led to a door on the left and a staircase to the right that led to the second floor. Jackie led the way inside. The door entered into a spacious kitchen, the house seemed to have nine-foot ceilings, which made the place seem very large. "Wow! I like it already!" Maria said.

Jackie smiled, "Come on, I'll show you the rest of the house." Jackie took Maria through the dining room, the living room, the to the bedrooms. Walking down a hallway Jackie show Maria where the bedrooms were and the single large bathroom which had a large shower and a tub too.

"Well, that's nice, one person can take a shower while the other takes a bath, how convenient." Maria sarcastically added.

Jackie blushed a bit. "Yeah, sure!"

"Let me take a closer look at the bedrooms." Maria said. Maria opened the door to the empty bedroom and said, "This is huge, what a lovely and spacious bedroom, is this the biggest of the three?"

"Actually, it's not, Leslie and I have slightly larger rooms."

After looking around, Jackie said, "Come in, I 'll show you the other bedrooms!" They walked down the hall where Jackie proudly opened the door. "This is my bedroom."

"May I..." Maria started to say.

"...by all means, go in and look around." Jackie said.

Maria stepped inside, looking around at the neatly kept room, she remarked. "Very nice!" adding, "You have good taste in decor!"

"Why thank you Maria!" Jackie replied. "Just down the hall was Leslies' room. They walked a few steps, Jackie knocked on the door.

"Come in!" said Leslie.

Jackie opened the door. Leslie was laying on the bed, stripped down to his white briefs, socks and a tee shirt. "Oh, hi!" Leslie said, a bit embarrassed.

Jackie started to excuse himself and started to close the door. "No, it's okay, you guys can come in" Leslie said quickly, "I don't mind."

Jackie looked at Maria, she nodded that she was okay with it. They both went into Leslies' bedroom. "This is the third bedroom." Jackie said.

"Did you show her the rest of the house?" Leslie asked.

"Pretty much." Jackie replied. "Anyway, we didn't mean to disturb you..."

"No problem, I was just relaxing." Leslie said.

"We better get going." Jackie suggested.

"You can stay and talk If you' like, I don't mind." Leslie added.

"Ah, sure, that would be fine." Maria added, eyeing his ample package a bit nervously.

"Fine, see you guys later." Jackie said, then he closed the door.

"Would you like to sit down?" Leslie asked.

"Sure!" Maria responded. Unfortunately, Maria could not see a chair in the room.

"You can sit on the side of the bed." replied Leslie, indicating with his hand. Maria, feeling excited, quickly took a seat. Maria couldn't help be stare at the bulge in Leslies' underwear, which Leslie had noticed she had been starring at.

"At the risk of seeming a bit forward..." Maria said, clearing her throat. "That looks like an awfully tasty cock you have Leslie," Adding politely, "if you don't mind me saying."

Leslie looked at Maria and smiled, in his briefs, Maria could see he cock twitch and grow larger. "Thank you!" Leslie said nervously, "Would you like to see it?"

Maria smiled, and placed her hand on his briefs and felt the hardness. Leslie arched his hips and Maria eased his briefs down. Leslies' penis immediately jumped to attention, it was a well-proportioned, cut cock, that was at least 8" long with a nice girth too. "Beautiful!" Maria said quietly. Precum was already oozing out the tip, Maria leaned over and picking up the penis with right hand she moved her head above and began lapping up the warm, sweet, clear liquid. "Mmmmm! So good!" She said.

Leslie moaned quietly, "That feels so good Maria, do you want to..." but before he could finish his sentence, Maria put her mouth around the large, tasty cock and began sucking eagerly, swirling her tongue around the head, licking down the shaft, taking each testicular orb in her mouth and savoring the flavor. Leslie felt his body melt away with pleasure.

Maria gripped his cock in her hand, stroking it gently, and said, "I can see now that I am going to really enjoy living here very much!" Then, Maria began sucking earnestly, slowly working the head of Leslies' stiff member, taking more and more of his delicious dick down her hungry throat. She eventually worked his entire cock deep down her wet throat, and she began licking his balls too, eventually pushing both testicles into her mouth as well. Then she pulled slowly out and Maria looking up with earnest said, "Feed me Leslie, feed me please, I need your milk!" Then she began stroking faster with her throat, all the way down, almost out, over and over again until she could see Leslies' body stiffen, his penis started to swell some more!

Maria shoved her mouth down on the silky shaft as hard as she could, pushing Leslies' large, swollen manhood deep down her esophagus. Finally, after a few minutes of sucking, she felt him building up to a climax, soon, he erupted deep down her throat, his warm semen spurting into her waiting stomach. She slowly pulled back, while he ejaculated spurt after spurt down her throat. She continued pulling out until she could finally taste his delicious seed that was now filling her hungry mouth. She swallowed, mouthful after mouthful. Still, she hungrily sucked, and Leslie continued to fill her mouth, twice more, then a third time, a fourth time, then again, each delicious milky mouthful she eagerly swallowed.

"Mmmmm, so good!" She mumbled, the flow slowly ebbed away, his cock softening a bit, until the last twitch signaled that he was spent and drained.

Finally, she pulled his cock out, Maria thanked him profusely as she worked out every last drop from his cock. "Thank you Leslie, how long has it been since you last came?" Maria asked, "Because that was a lot of really very delicious milk!"

Leslie, exhausted now, was flat on the bed, in soaked with perspiration and breathing heavily, he sighed, then said, "Well, I jerked off just yesterday..." adding, "...and you are welcome!"

Maria responded, "I hope your cock and my mouth will become very close friends after I move in!" adding, "because, I will be in the room next door!"

Leslie laughed, then added, "If you treat my cock like that, I'm sure it will be that way!"

Maria chuckled, adding, "If you can ejaculate the amount you did today, every time, you can count on that!"

Then Maria started to suck Leslies' cock again, long deep strokes with her mouth, soon she had teased him hard again. After about ten minutes, he started breathing faster, his back arched, his cock swelled again, and his cock erupted with a second load of sweet man nectar, not as much this time, but Maria, eager for his warm tasty nectar, gratefully accepted each delicious drop, squeezing out the last drops from his spent penis.

"Ahhhh!" She said, smacking her lips and smiling. "Good to the last drop!!" adding, "Anyway, we should get going, Jackie is probably wondering why I'm in here so long with a half-naked man."

Leslie nodded in agreement.

Does Jackie enjoy getting head?" Maria asked.

Leslie looked at her strangely, for a moment, and answered, I suppose so? Are you going to...?"

Maria interrupted, "well, I certainly hope so, it wouldn't be right for me not to treat both of you equally, now would it??" She smiled wickedly.

"I guess it wouldn't, would it." Leslie said.

Maria said, "Anyway, you already knew how I like milk in my coffee too!"

Leslie laughed, "Yes, I remember that!"

"Maybe, in the morning you can provide some fresh, warm milk for my coffee too?" Maria asked hopefully, taking her finger and quickly gathering the last gob of semen leaking from his tip and popping it into her mouth. "Mmmmm!"

"Anyway," Leslie said, "I better get dressed, and you should get going, I bet you have some packing to do."

Maria open the bedroom door and walked into the living room where Jackie was reading a newspaper and sipping on what looked like scotch on the rocks. "Leslie is an interesting guy." Maria told Jackie, absently licking the last bits of cum off her fingers.

"Yep, he can talk your head off if you let him, what did you discuss?" Jackie inquired.

"You know, life, relationships, work, sexual preferences, it got pretty deep." Maria replied.

"Sexual preferences??" Jackie inquired, while taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes." Maria continued, "I explained how I am absolutely addicted to giving blowjobs."

At that point Jackie spit his drink out and spilled it all over himself, down his shirt and pants..."wha-what did you say???? ....shit!!!!"

Maria jumped up, giggling, "Oh God!! I'm sorry, let me get a towel!"

"They are in the kitchen!" Jackie said, shaking his wet hand and putting the glass down.

Maria ran into the kitchen and grabbed the towel and ran over to Jackie. She kneeled down between his legs and started wiping up the mess. "Here, let me do that!" She wiped down his shirt, then his pants, squeezing his manhood gently. "These are soaked through," she said, "we need to slip them off."

Maria loosened his belt, and slipped off his wet pants and then his shorts came off too. Maria looked up at Jackie, his crotch soaked with the scent of scotch and manhood and smiled. "We really should clean this off too." With her hand, she picked up his wet, flaccid penis, smiled again at Jackie, and put it in her mouth. The taste of scotch and penis filled her senses as she felt Jackie getting harder and harder in her mouth. She took her mouth off long enough to say, "Scotch and cock taste really good together, we should try this again sometime!" Then she started licking down his shaft, sucking the taste of scotch off his pubic hairs, and off his ball, licking the taste off from between his legs. "I wonder if there's enough scotch here for me to get drunk?" she jokingly asked.

"Please, keep going, that feels so amazing!" Jackie said.

Maria return to the business at hand and started to suck eagerly at Jackie's cock, first sucking on his large, soft head, then slowly swallowing the entire hard shaft, all the way to his balls. Maria started her slow, rhythmic, up and down motion, using her tongue to tease the underside of his shaft, and around his head. She could feel Jackie building to a climax, his breathing changed, then he grabbed her head, guiding her, controlling the speed, then his cock swelled, and she knew her reward would soon come.

Jackie was unsure if she wanted him to come in her mouth, so he started to pull her away. But Maria grabbed his hips and pulled his cock deeper down her throat, holding on tightly. Within a few seconds Jackie exploded into Maria's hungry, waiting mouth! Pulse after pulse of thick sweet-salty semen shot into her, willing, and still very hungry mouth. Maria managed to catch it all without spilling a drop.

"Mmmmm! You taste delicious Jackie!" Maria said, "what a lovely surprise that was!" Then Maria asked, "What kind of scotch was that? It has a nice smoky flavor, or was that your cock?"

Jackie said, "It was a fifteen-year-old single malt." Adding, "Pardon my manners!" he added, embarrassed, "Would you like to join me in a glass?"