Maria's Moving Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind if I do, Jackie. Thank you!" Maria replied.

Jackie got up from his chair, naked from the waist down, and grabbed another glass from his bar. "Would you like some ice?" He asked Maria.

"Thank you, a couple cubes please." Maria said. Jackie poured Maria a tumbler of scotch with two cubes, and refilled his spilled glass. He walked over to his seat, wiped up any spilled scotch off the leather seat with the towel and sat bare assed down. Maria moves back between his legs.

"Do you mind if I use your cock as a stir stick in my drink?" Maria mused.

Jackie smiled, then spread his legs and said, "Sure, why not?"

Maria moves in closer, gently lifted his semi flaccid penis and daintily dipped his penis in her drink. She giggled, "I bet that's cold!"

Jackie shrugged a bit, "It's not that bad"

"I better warm it back up for you!" Maria said, then she moved his penis from her ice filled tumbler to her warm mouth, sucking the sweet scotch off his penis which was now getting stiff again. "Are you ready to give me a second helping Jackie??" Maria eagerly asked.

Jackie replied, "We will never know unless we try, will we?" He smiled back.

Maria dipped his now stiff cock once again in her drink and gave it a good long stir, then lifted his cock to her lips and engulfed his penis to the base. She did this repeatedly, going suddenly from a cold drink to a hot, hungry mouth over and over again was too much for Jackie, and much to Maria's surprise, he started ejaculating hard immediately into her glass of fifteen-year old scotch. Maria quickly moved his ejaculating penis to her mouth so that he finished pumping his warm milk down her waiting throat! Maria gratefully accepts his nutritious protein donations swallowing everything produced immediately, and completely emptied his system of his delicious man-milk.

It was at that moment when they heard a door open down the hall, and Leslie took the few steps out and walked into the living room. Jackie acted quickly to throw the moist towel over his lap. Leslie Unsurprisingly ask Maria, "So, did you suck off Jackie too?"

Maria sheepishly smiled and slowly nodded her head. "I guess I couldn't help myself." she confessed. "But I'm not a bad person, really!" she added, "I will really make a great roommate for you guys, I'm a great cook and I am quite clean."

Jackie chimed in, "I think you're a keeper Maria, especially with your...ahem, 'appetite' should we say?"

Leslie suggested, "How about we go over to your apartment today? We can help you move a few things and you can move in and sleep here tonight? No sense waiting until the end of the month to move in?"

He looked at Jackie, and he nodded in agreement gave it a thumbs up!

Jackie stood up and said, "Well, we better get some, ahem, moving clothes on first, then we can all go together."

"Maria, you better wait here," Leslie suggested, "no sense tempting you, any more, at least until after we've moved your things." Maria smiled and sat down.

Once they were changed, Leslie suggested they see if they can enlist the help of some of the guys upstairs because one of them own a pickup truck and that would be great for moving Maria's bed. "Come on up Maria, you might as well meet your new neighbors now." Leslie said.

So, Leslie and Maria headed up the back stairs and Leslie knocked on the door. After a minute footstep were heard, the door opened. A tall, thinly built man about 28 years old answered the door. He was dressed in shorts, a tee shirt and sneakers. "Hi Les, how are you doing?" adding, "who is your cute friend?"

"Hi Mike, this is Maria, she's going to be joining us as taking our spare room."

"Cool, nice to meet you Maria!" Mike said, and added, "Welcome to our crazy world, actually, it's pretty nice, I bet you'll love it here."

Maria answered, "oh, I know I will Mike, I know you all will make me feel welcome too."

"Mike, we have a favor to ask." Leslie interrupted. "Can we enlist the help of you, Charlie and Bill today to help us moving Maria in?" he added, "Of course, we really need your pickup truck too."

Maria gave Mike her best puppy eyes. "Please??" Maria asked nicely. "I promise to make it worthwhile for all of you for helping!"

Mike looked at Leslie for a moment. "You can take Maria at her word, she will make it up to you and in spades!" Leslie added.

Mike answered, "Uh, sure, I can help, but let me check with Chuck and Billy first." Then he said, "Uh, why don't you step inside for a minute. Maria and Leslie walked into the kitchen. Maria noticed that the layout of the second floor was almost identical to the first floor.

"Chuck, Bill, can you come in the kitchen for a minute?" Mike added, "There's someone you need to meet."

After a moment Bill and Charlie walked into the kitchen. "What's up Mike?" One of them said.

"Guys, this is Maria." Mike said, "Maria will be taking the spare room downstairs but, she needs our help today moving in." adding, "They need my pickup too, of course!" Mike added assuredly. "Can you guys spare a few hours to help out?"

Charlie and Bill looked at each other as both shrugged, "Sure, we're game, we'll be glad to help!"

Maria smiled broadly, "Gee, thanks guys!"

"No problem!" Bill said, smiling "Anytime you need something, you can count on us!"

Maria couldn't help be notice that all three men seemed pretty well endowed, her nipples got hard thinking about tasting them. Maria shook herself out of her trance and asked, "So, should we wait for you downstairs, or can we come in?"

"Come on in if you want, pardon the mess." Bill apologized.

Maria stepped into the living room and looked around. While things seemed neat, there were dust bunnies all over the place.

After a few minutes Bill, Charlie and Mike came out with more appropriately attired for moving. Maria commented, "I hate to say it, but you know, this place could use a bit of a woman's touch," adding, "perhaps I can do some clean up here as a way of thanking you for helping me move?"

Bill, Charlie and Mike looked at each other, and finally, Mike said, "That's very thoughtful of you, but it's really not necessary."

We wouldn't want to trouble you, really." Bill added.

Maria said, "No charge at all?" adding, "Please think it over." As she wiped her finger along a dirty table, examining the filth with mild disgust.

Charlie chimed in, "We will consider your offer, but let's worry about that later, okay?"

"Fair enough!" Maria said.

Chapter 4:

They took Mikes' truck and Leslies' SUV back to Maria's old place because Marias' car was really too small for any moving. After about a 35-minute trip back to town, they arrived at her old apartment flat.

"Come on guys, it's on the third floor." She said, as she led them up the flights of stairs. "I have some boxes packed over there, the dresser and the bed will have to go too. "adding, "Anything else that doesn't fit we can get later in the week, I have the place until the end of the month."

Maria pretty much did all the directing concerning what goes now, what goes later, and packing some kitchen items. Mike, Bill, and Charlie worked on moving the boxes, Leslie and Jackie worked on moving the dresser and dissembled the bed.

"Hey Jackie, look what we have here!" Leslie said. "Some good old fashioned hardcore porn!" Both began thumbing through the magazines that were under the bed.

"Do you sense a theme in this stuff?" Jackie said, as he thumbed through a small pile of porn magazines, "Yeah, look at this one?" Leslie stopped and looked. All the photos showed women enjoying themselves performing fellatio or swallowing load after load of semen!

"Damn, Maria is REALLY into eating cum I guess!" Leslie said, adding, "Better put this stuff back before she catches us!"

"Looks like our new roommate is a real cum-junkie, huh?" Jackie concluded. "Did she...?"

"Yeah, she had me cum twice, it was incredible." Leslie interrupted, "...and you?"

"You caught me with my pants down, what do you think??...so, yeah, she drained me too!" Jackie answered.

They both hastily put the magazines back in place in the dresser drawer, then with the bed disassembled, they moved the box spring, mattress, and bed frame into the living room to load into the pickup truck, followed by the stacked drawers and the dresser frame.

After about two hours everything that could be loaded, was loaded into the pickup and SUV, Mike drove his pickup back slowly, with the SUV following. Maria and Charlie rode in the backseat of the cab, his arms stretched across both sides of the bench, Maria seated next to him. Everyone else was riding in the SUV. Maria had earlier unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her blouse to let the cool air from the windows cool her down. This gave Charlie a partially obstructed view of her ample chest and one of her large, brown nipples which would appear and disappear as the wind flapped her blouse on her chest.

Maria was looking out the window when the truck hit a bump in the road, Charlie let his hand drop over Maria's shoulder, his hand inches from her partially opened blouse. Charlie moves closer, still no reaction from Maria, who was still enjoying the breeze in her face. Charlie let his hand drop slowly onto Maria's exposed breast, letting the bumpy road move his hand further into her blouse, before long, he could feel his fingers lightly grazing her stiff nipple. Then Charlie felt Maria place her hand gently inside his thigh. Maria slowly turned her head to Charlie and smiled broadly. Charlie relaxed, as their eyes met. He spread his legs giving Maria's hand better access, he also gently grabbed Maria's hard nipple between his finger and thumb and gently rolled it, and solidly tugged it.

Maria gasped softly, then moved her hand up from his thigh, and squeezed Charlie's now stiff cock beneath his shorts. Then, without asking, she expertly unzipped his shorts and fumbled through his underwear and pulled out his warm stiff cock. Charlie's penis felt wonderful in her hand as she instinctively gave it some slow tugs up and down. A large glob of precum had gathered on the top, she carefully scooped it up with her forefinger, and put it in her mouth. "Mmmmmm, good!" She softly whispered.

Then she looked forward to make sure Mike kept his eyes on the road, and eagerly, she leaned over and took Charlie's waiting penis into her soft, hungry mouth, the vibrations from the moving truck created a unique sensation while she bobbed up and down on his tasty tool. Soon, Maria sensed that her efforts were having its desired effect. Rhythmically, Maria worked her tongue and lips up and his tasty shaft, around the head, stopping only to collect his sensitive testicles into her mouth, pushing his penis deep into her esophagus. Within moments Charlie's penis began to swell in her throat, she felt his erupt in her throat, his warm nutritious semen filling her belly, she sucked harder, pulling back until she could taste and savor his amazing milk. For about 45 seconds he kept filling her mouth, over and over, and Maria swallowed each time without spilling a drop while bobbing up and down with a rhythmic precision.

When Charlie finally stopped orgasming, Maria squeezed out the last precious drops of protein, savoring the taste, she licked him clean, gave his penis a long soft kiss, and stuffed his now flaccid member back into his shorts where she found it, then carefully zipped him back up. Maria then sat up, smiled at Charlie, put her index finger to her lips as if to hush, and mouthed silently, "Thank you, that was delicious!" Before turned her face back to the window as if nothing had happened. After a minute, she placed one hand on his crotch, and stroked it as if to caress a cared for pet. Mike continued driving along clueless of what had just transpired.

After about 10 minutes they pulled into the driveway, now they were finally home. Everyone got out of the vehicles and stretched their legs before unloading.

It had been a long day and there were just a few hours of sunlight remaining in the summer day, so they decided to empty everything into Maria's bedroom before they all stopped for dinner.

They decided that they would have a cookout of hotdogs and hamburgers in the backyard where there was a picnic table large enough to seat everyone. Bill offered to get the grill and charcoal from the garage, and Maria offered to assist, seeing as she hadn't seen the garage yet. She accompanied Bill to the garage, while they walked the hundred or so yards to the garage Bill commented on Maria's attire. "I hope you don't mind me saying Maria, but that's a pretty revealing top you have there!"

Maria smiled and said, "It's perfect for a hot day like today, don't you think?" adding, "Guys have it lucky, they can go shirtless in public, women aren't allowed, it's not fair!"

"I suppose it's not fair." Bill chuckled.

When they arrived at the garage, Bill opened the old swinging doors enough so they could get inside, the doors had windows about five feet up and let in a lot of light. Bill squatted down to pick up a scoop from the bin of charcoal, Maria leaned over the bin to look inside. "What's in there?" Maria asked.

Bill looked up at Maria, her sheer blouse, now hanging loose, one of her breasts had slipped out, and was hanging down like a piece of ripe fruit on a branch, her hard, brown nipple exposed. Maria continued to look into the bin.

Bill was dumbfounded by the sight and didn't answer, he felt his manhood growing harder in his shorts. Finally, he answered nervously, "coal, ...ah, char-co-coal"

Maria look up and smiled, she could see Bill fixated on her hanging breast. Maria got up, and took Bills hand and helped him up. "Well, what do we have here?" Maria giggled. Bill was obviously enormous and very well hung. His nearly erect penis extended down to almost the bottom of his shorts and he was self-conscious of the fact.

Maria placed his hand on her breast and rubbing it around said, "It's only a breast Bill, see??" then she added, "Okay, since you saw mine, how about I see yours?"

Then Maria squatted down between Bills legs and pulled down his shorts, then, with a bit of difficulty, his boxers. Bills' enormous cock jumped to attention in front of her face.

Maria gasped momentarily and said, "Bill, what a delicious looking cock you have! Has anyone ever told you that?"

"Um, no, only you." Bill answered nervously.

Maria reached for Bills cock as matter-of-factly as if she was examining an item in a store. Then without another word she put the head of Bills cock into her mouth and began sucking in earnest.

Bill let out a sign of relief as Maria took more and more of his manhood into her mouth and down her throat.

"Careful Maria!! I'm pretty large, I don't think it will all fit in!" Bill warned her. But Maria was not one to give up easily, she pushed, in, then out, deeper and deeper each time, until finally Maria had forced the full twelve or thirteen inches of Bills thick penis all the way down her soft, stretched out esophagus. Maria wrapped her arms around his waist and held herself tight against Bills groin as long as she could. Finally, she pulled back and took some deep breaths.

Wow! Bill exclaimed, "Nobody has ever done that, you are amazing!"

Maria smiled, then took a couple of deep breaths, and slowly she engulfed his penis again, This time going in, and out, in, and out, in a steady rhythmic motion, all the way down, all the way out, back down holding him in. Her throat was beginning to get sore, but the pleasure she got from this cock made it all the more worthwhile. She used her tongue to press firmly on the base of his enormous shaft. Finally, she sensed Bill's breathing change, his knees began to quiver, she took a deep breath and shoved Bill's penis as deep and as hard as she could all the way down her throat. Bill's shaft swelled in her throat to the point where her jaw almost hurt. Maria wrapped her arms tightly around his legs and pulled him in hard, steadying him a bit. Just at that moment, he let out a muffled whimper and his penis began pulsing, and pumping what seemed like an endless stream of warm, nourishing semen down her tight throat. She could feel his seed pulsing down though the underside of his cock, his living seed of nourishing protein being delivered directly into her hungry stomach. She could feel the warmth, but she was powerless to taste his testicular treat, she was desperate to breath, but couldn't, not until his cock has expended its milk and shrank back down a bit.

After counting at least thirty, forty, forty-five pulses of milk, he began to go a bit flaccid enough that she could pull back, breath, and taste the last remaining drops of his male milk. After a few breaths, Maria paused and smiled, satisfied for a moment, then she squeezing from the base of his cock up, along the shaft, pulling out the last remaining drops of goodness, watching in build-up on the tip of his cock. Maria licked off the gob of Semen and savored the taste in her mouth. "Mmmmm! Maria said, "that was incredible Bill, thank you so much!!"

Then Maria placed Bill bulbous cock, now softer once more in her mouth and nursed it like a pacifier. Maria asked herself, "why did she only feel complete when she had a penis in her mouth? What was it about feeling a warm, stiff cock pumping milk down her throat that made her feel like she was home, secure, where she always belonged?"

Bill, steadied himself and finally said, "You are truly an amazing woman Maria, I'm really thrilled that we will be neighbors!" I hope we can do this again sometime."

Maria answered, "Sometime??" Said Maria surprised, "Bill, I hope we can do this more than 'sometime', more, lots and lots of times!" Maria added, "Seriously, anytime of the day or night you need release Bill, anytime I'm available I will always be happy to drain you bone dry!" Adding, "Remember, I'm just one floor below."

After they both straightened out their clothes, Maria got up. "Thank you again Bill, that you are so delicious and if I must say, nicely filling too!"

Bill replied, "You're welcome Maria, I've always produced a large volume of semen."

Maria smiled excitedly, "That's wonderful to know Bill!"

"Hey, we were supposed to get the grill and charcoal!" Maria reminded him, "Let's keep quiet about this for now though, right?"

"Okay, it will be our little secret for now." Bill agreed.

Chapter 5:

Bill loaded the charcoal into the grill, and Bill took one handle, and Maria the other and both carried the grill out next to the picnic table.

When they returned to the picnic table with the grill, they could see that Mike had been busy unloading his truck, with Charlie carrying boxes in through the back door. "How soon before that grill is ready?" Mike shouted across the yard.

"It should be about a half-an-hour!" Bill replied. "Come on Maria, we have to get this started." He said to Maria. "There is some starter fluid just inside the back door, can you get it for me?"

Maria nodded her head and got the starter fluid for Bill. "Alright, let's get this fire going!" Bill announced, as he squirted the charcoal and put a lit match to the pile. The flames quickly spread around the mound of charcoal. "Now, we need to wait." Bill added, "Hey, where are Jack and Les?"

Maria said, "I'll go check on them!" Maria went inside the backdoor and found Leslie and Jackie busy in the kitchen preparing some ground beef for hamburgers, and getting silverware and plates together to take outside, the hotdogs were already on the counter. "Anything I can do to help?" Maria asked.

"Nope, why don't you relax and unpack some things?" Suggested Leslie.

Maria walked over to her new bedroom, the door was wide open, Mike was in there busily assembling the bed frame. "Aw Mike!" Maria said, "That's sweet of you putting that together for me! Can I give you a hand?" Maria offered.