Maria's Moving Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria looked at the coffee and frowned, "Damn, no milk!" adding, "Do you think you could help me out by providing some fresh milk for my coffee Leslie

"Um, I guess so..." Leslie said. "There's some in the refridgerator..."

"I have a better idea.." Maria said, as she gently reached for his bulging cock in his boxers.

"Um, sure! help yourself!" Leslie said.

Maria carefully got down on both knees, pulling Leslies boxers down, she started jerking Leslies' cock into her cup of coffee.

After a few minutes she said, "This isn't working" so her mouth quickly replaced her hand, providing long sucking strokes, that she enjoyed much more. Soon, Leslie got close to orgasm, she pulled him out of her mouth and started jerking him with her hand into the waiting cup of coffee. Leslie soon began spurting glob after glob of warm, pearly-white semen into her coffee cup and onto the saucer. When Maria thought she had enough, she placed Leslies' penis back in her mouth and finished him off there, sucking out every last drop of his nutritious milk.

"Ahhhh, good to the last drop!" she exclaimed. "It always tastes best fresh from the dispenser!!" Maria smiled at Leslie and said, "Thank you again!"

Maria took one careful sip of the hot beverage, and exclaimed, "Now that, IS a great cup of coffee!" As she sipped up the unstirred mixture, a rope of semen draped over the edge of the cup which she lapped up with her tongue.

"Is that really good?" Leslie asked inquiringly.

"Yes, it really tastes better!" Maria said, "Why, do you want to try a sip?" she asked.

Leslie thought about it a second, shrugged his shoulders and to Maria's surprise answered, "Maybe just a sip!"

Maria smiled, and handed over the cup, "Just a tiny sip now, don't drink it all on me!" she warned.

Maria handed Leslie the cup containing the mixture of coffee mixed with his own semen. He could see the semen, some floating on top, some sunk to the bottom floating around. He sniffed the cup, wrinkling his nose a bit, then carefully put his lips to the cup of the hot beverage. He took a cautious sip of the contents. All he could taste is coffee with a slight off taste, or at least he thought. Maria watched carefully for a reaction.

"So, what do you think?" Maria asked inquiringly.

"Tastes like black coffee pretty much." Leslie said.

Maria smiled at him, "At least you were man enough to try it, most men would balk at the idea of tasting their own nectar!" she paused for a moment, then added, "I'm very proud of you!" then she quickly gulped the remaining mixture down in a few quick sips, carefully licked out the remaining semen residue in the cup, then started to get dressed.

"I need to finish up packing at my old apartment, are you free to help me pack and move today?" Maria asked Leslie.

"I would love to help, but I have to get into work today." Leslie said, adding, "You know, I gotta make money to pay those damn bills and 'pay da' man.'" he chuckled.

"But I will help you empty my SUV before I leave." He said.

Maria thanked him, and finished dressing.

Afterwards, Maria checked with Jackie, who unfortunately, had other things to attend to as well. Maria decided to check with the guys upstairs to see if they might be able to help or have some ideas, so she went upstairs.

"Hi Maria!" Charlie said, opening the door, "What's up?"

"I have a favor to ask. May I come in?" Maria said.

"Sure! Come on in!" Charlie said, smiling.

Maria walked in.

"Charlie, are you, Bill and Mike available to help me finishing my move today? If we have Mikes' truck and a few cars we can do it in only one or two trips." Maria added, "I will be of course..." she paused, "...very, ...ah, .... grateful?" smiling wickedly, as she reached over to gently stroke his crotch.

Charlie smiled, "We both know you want my milk as much as you want our help, and I right?"

Maria dropped her head and sighed, "You're right, you called my bluff!" adding, "I'm a physical mess if you won't let me feed from you." she admitted.

Charlie grinned. "Let me see what can be done, I'll ask the guys." "Come on in..."

He walked towards the hallway. Maria could hear them talking.

"You mean she's here??" It sounded like Bill.

"Yes, she's waiting in the kitchen." Charlie replied.

Maria could hear the sound of bare feet coming towards the kitchen, Mike walked in, dressed in only a robe, and Bill had a towel wrapped around him as if he was just heading from the shower.

"Hi Maria!" They both said.

"What's up?" Mike asked,

Maria explained her situation to the guys.

Mike answered, "Yeah, we might be able to help out today."

Maria responded, "That would be great!" adding "Leslie and Jackie are busy today."

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Bill asked.

Maria answered, "Well, no, not yet." Why are you offering?"

Bill answered, "Well, we usually have cold cereal, unless you want some breakfast sausage?" He said sarcastically, flashing open his towel, exposing himself to Maria.

Maria was amused by the display.

Mike gave Bill a push and scolded him saying, "Idiot, don't be rude!!

Maria smiled at Bill's brief flash, and then answered smartly, "Well, if your giving me a choice..." pausing, "I'd rather have the breakfast sausage, especially if I can have three healthy servings!"

Everyone was smiling, Bill said, "Nice choice!"

"So, where do you guys usually have breakfast? Maria asked.

"Over there, at the dining room table." Mike answered.

Maria walked past everyone and took a seat at the dining room table, then she patted the table top and said, "Okay, hop on up, I'm ready for breakfast!" adding, "Mike, do you want to be first?'

Mike smiled confidently at Charlie and Bill, then moved in front of Maria, then he hopped smoothly up on the table, spread open up his robe, then spread open his legs wider for Maria giving her perfect access to his tasty genitalia.

"There we go!" she said, "That's what I call a proper breakfast!" adding, "Mmmm, cream-of-sausage!"

Maria first placed both hands on Mikes thighs and spread his legs a bit wider for better access, then she picked up his semi erect penis and gave it a quick sniff, "Still moist I see, did you just get out of the shower?" She said, looking up to Mike.

Mike nodded affirmatively. Maria put his penis in her mouth and began sucking slowly, until Mike's cock was fully erect.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, "Good breakfast!" She began licking around the gland head, then down the shaft, she took each testicle in her mouth, as if it was a prize, carefully sucking the flavors off the scrotum, licked and sucked each side between Mikes thighs and scrotum. Maria rolled her eyes in delight at the taste of fresh musky manly flavors dancing across her taste buds. Then she swallowed Mikes penis whole, she pushed past where most women start to gag, opened her esophagus wide, and pushed until Mike's engorged penis head popped smoothly in and down her throat. Maria could feel her neck swell as she pushed Mikes penis further downward where, as far as she was concerned penises belong. She could smell the rich, moist musk from his pubic region and taste the tang from his manhood. This whole experience was what she lived for, it gave her a real sense of purpose and belonging. Maria slowly began her piston routine, pulling back, slowly at first, then shoving his cock deep in her throat, over and over, trying for just the correct rhythmic pattern to trigger his tasty orgasm. Soon, she sensed the telltale changes approaching, Mike was breathing deeper and faster, his legs tightened, his penis swelled in her throat. Maria pulled back and sucked hard on the head of his penis, licking all around. She wanted to taste his sweet juice!

"Arrrgh!" Mike moaned, as he threw his head back. He came with such force that the first few shots of warm semen went all the way to the back of Maria's throat, catching her by surprise and causing her to gag momentarily. A small gob of semen escaped the corner of her mouth and leaked down the shaft of Mikes' penis. Maria concentrated on milking Mike, extracting as much of his delicious milk as possible could during the orgasm while that prostate valve was opened. She could always recapture what escaped after his orgasm had subsided.

Maria continued sucking and licking the tip of his gland, she put her hand around his penis and felt it pulsating, swelling, pumping its warm, nourishing fluid contents into her hungry, eager mouth. All good things though, come to an end, and after less than a minute had passed, the milk flow ceased. All she was left with were the few residual gobs that had leaked out, and what remained to be squeezed out in his penis shaft. Maria licked off the spilled semen at the base of Mikes cock first, cleaning off all traces from her hand and fingers too, then squeezed up deep, starting by pressing on the perineum below the prostate, and pressing firmly up the bottom of the shaft bringing every last drop of tasty milk to the tip of his penis and into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmm! Maria said, "That's so delicious!

She smiled at Mike, and said, with complete sincerity "Thank you!"

Mike reluctantly hopped off the table and said, "I better get dressed now!"

Maria looked to Charlie, then Bill saying, "Who's next? Bill, you look like you're all ready for me, drop that towel and give me some breakfast sausage like you promised!"

Bill eagerly took Mike's place at the table, dropping his towel and hopping up to provide Maria with her first fully nude housemate ready for her enjoyment.

Bill's penis was truly massive, flaccid, it nearly hung to his knee, erect, it was like a baseball bat. Maria grabbed it by the base with her left hand, as low as she could go, then put her right hand above that, then moved her left hand above that, still, there was room for her right hand above that!

She was astonished!

"Yes, I'm a big boy there!" Bill said, with a mixture of pride and shame. "You can't imagine how many women have been scared away when they see me." He said sadly."

"Don't worry Bill," Maria said sympathetically, "my throat can handle you just fine!" She said confidently, smiled, then moved her chair back so she could start at the massive head, then eagerly starting sucking.

Bill's large head filled her mouth as she began by first licking off the gathered droplet of precum that had gathered at the engorged tip., it was warm and sweet. She worked the shaft slowly into her mouth and down her throat, careful to not scratch the soft, velvety skin with her teeth. She moved her head slowly in, then out, pushing further each time. His penis was only about one quarter in when it met the back of her mouth, she pulled out again and took a couple of deep breaths before holding her breath and taking the plunge. She relaxed her throat, pushed firmly, but slowly, when finally, after a little resistance, the thick head of Bill's cock slid down her tight esophagus with a 'pop' as it quickly travelled almost halfway to her stomach. She could feel Bills' long, massive cock expanding her throat and chest.

Maria worked quickly, pulling back only so far that the tip of Bill's penis remained in her esophagus, then pushed forward, down her throat, not stopping until her nose was buried firmly into his musky bush. Maria held herself there for a moment and tried to exhale and breath, she could do so if she carefully relaxed.

She knew, that here, like this, she really felt connected, alive, in a place where she truly belonged! She realized, having a warm, stiff cock down her throat gave her a much deeper sense of meaning to her life and greater pleasure and satisfaction than anything else she had experienced in her life.

She began a slow pistoning motion with Bill's cock, slowly at first, then building up speed, faster and faster, changing direction only when his cock head remaining locked past her mouth down her throat, all the way down, her throat bulging well down past her collarbone, into her chest. In, out, in, out, over and over in a steady pattern, breath out slowly, breath in slowly, in, out, in, out, over and over, again and again! Finally, she sensed a change in Bill's breathing pattern, his body stiffened, Maria quickened her pattern. Suddenly, Bill's cock swelled in her throat, and he erupted down her throat, Maria continued her pumping pattern in, out, in, out, the slippery semen lubricating her throat, it became easier for her to continue her strokes in and out. Finally, she sensed his orgasm ebbing away, his penis became softer, she pushed it down her throat one last time then, with her hand, she started at the base squeezing every last drop out of his penis, pulling it slowly out until an audible "pop" was heard. Maria took a deep breath. She continued to squeeze the shaft, now finally able to taste the rich, salty-sweet residue remains of semen on his wet, nearly flaccid cock. She eagerly licked clean his penis. When she was finished, she looked up at Bill and thanked him. "Thanks for that Bill." she said sincerely.

"You're welcome Maria!" He replied, softly stroking her cheek.

Maria smiled and turned to Charlie, who had been watching Marias' performances in amazement. Maria said, "Well Charlie, it's your turn, are you ready??"

Charlie smiled bashfully and said, "I suppose so."

Maria inquired, "What's wrong Charlie?" asking sympathetically.

"I don't know, it's just..." Charlie continued, with some reluctance, "...it's just that it seems so unfair!" he added, "You let us take such advantage of you."

Maria laughed, "you think you're taking advantage of me??" she said, "Oh Charlie! Far from it, because I get so much more from you!" Maria explained, "You see, your body makes a powerfully addictive food for me, and I am delighted when I can find men generous to share their gift with me!"

Charlie looked at her confused.

"Please,...Come here." Maria asked, sensing that Charlie's discomfort.

Charlie moves towards Maria, cautiously unbuckled his shorts and hopped on the table. "Charlie, look at this!" she demanded, "I'm not ashamed to suck your dick, and you should not be embarrassed because of that!" she continued, "Forget about any social taboos you might have learned, because they are all wrong!" adding, "You know it is good for you, don't you?"

Bill shook his head in the affirmative.

"Well Bill, I'll have you know, it's even more beneficial for me!" Maria added, picking up his penis in her hand and waving it like a scolding finger at him, "This provides a good source of vitamins, minerals, protein and God knows what other benefits there are for me!" finally she said, "I receive far more benefits when I drain you than you do being drained!" Then she quickly licked off the precum gathering at the tip of his penis and uttered a barely audible "Mmmmm!" and swallowing, licked her lips with a smack. "Plus it tastes so good too!" she added, grinning at him.

Charlie smiled back, then said, "I guess you're right!" admitting, "You've opened my eyes Maria, I understand your perspective on this now, Thank you!"

Maria smiled back at him, then returned her attention to his penis, which was still in her hand. She promptly put his waiting cock between her lips and started sucking with earnest.

"Oh Maria! You're sucking too hard!" Charlie complained, "You're hurting me!"

Maria eases back a bit, "Sorry!" she said between deep thrusting plunges down her throat. She continued sucking, licking and savoring the taste of his cock, his balls, and sucking on his tasty scrotum. She thought about the fact that you can lick and suck all over a man's body, and it's pretty much the same, but when you taste a man's crotch, it tastes so very different, so much tastier than everything else!

Soon her attention was having the desired effect, Charlie's breathing pattern started to change, his cock began to swell in her mouth, she readied herself to receive another serving of some testicular treat. Charlie started his orgasmic spurting between mid-stroke, Maria was not quite prepared for the force which he came! Her lips and chin were quickly covered by Charlie's warm, sticky milk. She felt more embarrassed than any sense of shame, she quickly put the tip of his cock back between her lips and nursed out the remaining nectar as it pulsed out of his twitching cock. Maria used her finger to scoop up what was spilled, and popped it in her mouth, licking her fingers clean.

"Well...." she said, "it looks like..." licking her fingers more, "the breakfast was..." licking her wrists where it dripped, "was finger-licking good!" She smiled proudly!

"After you get dressed, perhaps we can get going?"

Chapter 9:

Everyone was dressed and ready in about 15 minutes. In the meantime, Maria decided to wait downstairs and empty some boxes for reuse, also to finish emptying the SUV of her belongings.

Jackie and Leslie both gave her a helping hand carrying in her belongings from the SUV. "All of those boxes can be stacked in my bedroom for now." she directed, "I'll worry about sorting things out later." she asked, "Are you guys sticking around the house much today?"

Jackie answered, "I have to leave in about an hour," adding, "I should be home before dinner time though."

Leslie responded, "I'll be leaving soon too, I have a dentist appointment and need to pick up a few things in town." adding, "I should be back before 3pm."

"Okay." Maria said, "How about I have dinner ready about six then?" adding, "I'll cook something special up!"

"Sounds great!" Leslie said. "What's it going to be?"

Maria responded, "Not sure yet, I will figure it out then." while she was unpacking a few boxes in her room. Just then, there was a knock at the back door.

"Hi Mike!" Maria overhead Leslie's voice. Mike said something, and Leslie answered, "Sure, come in, she's in her bedroom."

After a few seconds Mike knocked on her bedroom door and said, "We're all set Maria, Bill and Charlie are waiting in the truck, are you ready to go?"

Maria answered, "Sure!" adding, "I figured we could use some more boxes. "Want to help me toss these into the back of the truck?"

"No problem!" Mike answered.

Between them, they carried all the boxes to the truck. Charlie was already seated in the front passenger seat, and Bill was seated in the backseat anxious to go. "Are we ready now?" Charlie asked.

"We are now!" Mike said, as he jumped into the drivers' seat. Maria got in the backseat.

They backed out of the driveway and began the long ride back to town to get Maria's remaining possessions from her old apartment.

Bill wasted little time, taking advantage of the long ride, he casually unzipped his pants, and pulled out his long cock, he started waving it around like a giant thrashing worm trying to hook a hungry fish and get Maria's attention since she was once again, staring out her passenger window. Charlie, sitting in front, caught sight of the movement from the corner of his eye and turned his head. He caught Bills' eye, both smiled and laughed quietly to themselves.

Finally, Bill tapped Maria's leg. Maria turned her head to look and saw Bill, waving his cock wildly around waiting for Maria's attentions.

Maria smiled at Bill and took his warm cock from his hand and said, with a mock surprised look, "Is this for me?".

"What do you think?" Bill replied.

Maria Smiled broadly, unbuckled her seatbelt, then leaned over and took Bill's cock in her mouth and started sucking it like a pacifier. It had been less than an hour since Maria last drained Bill, and she didn't know if Bill's body had enough time to produce and store up any more milk that fast. Maria decided that perhaps if she laid down lengthwise on the truck bench seat with her back facing front, she could curl up enough to rest her head on Bills lap with his cock tethered in her mouth sucking cock like a pacifier for most of the long trip. That seemed to work quite comfortably for both her and Bill. She soon was able to breath while keeping Bills full 12" cock deep down her throat, comfortably down her esophagus. She felt so relaxed and happy that soon, she fell asleep and started to quietly snore.