Maria's Moving Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was watching from the front seat and it reminded him of a baby, falling asleep while nursing at a mother's breast. Both Charlie and Bill were moved by the tender scene Maria provided. Bill was so moved and excited by the vibrations of Marias' snoring, that he came down her throat without Maria even stirring or waking up!

It wasn't until there was a small bump in the road that finally awakened Maria from her deep slumber. Her immediate instinctive urge was to start sucking, then her head cleared and she started pulling Bill's cock slowly out of her throat. It was only then when his cock had cleared the back of her throat that she could taste the residual semen oozing from its warm, sticky tip that she realized that she had slept through Bill's orgasm, most of his warm, nourishing milk had passed directly into her stomach feeding her unnoticed until now.

"Well, it looks like I've been 'tube-fed' this time!" she said, "That's a first!" as she squeezed out the residual semen from his cock, savoring its rich, musky flavor.

Bill looked down at her, he stroked her brown hair away from her face and smiled, then said, "You looked so peaceful and contented suckling and sleeping."

Maria looked up, half of Bill's penis still in her mouth, she managed a sleepy smile. Then she raised herself up and said, after pulling the remain half of his penis from her mouth "I was wonderfully comfortable too!" adding, "Thank you for letting me take a short nap, how long did I sleep?"

Bill answered, "Only about 15 minutes."

"It seemed like longer than that." Maria admitted, "That was the best sleep I've had in ages." she added with a yawn.

Bill grinned, "You must've needed it."

Charlie turned his head and smiled, "It was really a quite beautiful experience to watch you both, very moving really!" he said. "Maria, you were like a hungry baby in the arms of a nursing mother, hungrily feeding."

Maria responded, "You finally get it, don't you?" she explained, "That is exactly how I feel when I am connected like that." adding, "We all have an instinctive need to suckle, and you see now what a beautiful experience it is, there is nothing dirty or shameful at all."

Charlie agreed, "It is all that, and much more."

Soon, they arrived in town and Maria talked Mike through the directions to her old apartment. Mike pulled into the rear or the building and they all got out. Each grabbed a few boxes from the pickup truck. Maria got out her keys, unlocked the door, and they climbed the three flights to her apartment. Maria saw that someone had slipped a note under the door sometime in the night when she unlocked and opened the door. Maria picked it up and read it silently while Mike, Charlie and Bill retrieved more boxes from the back of the pickup truck.

Maria said, "Guys, just go ahead and start packing stuff up, I have to go downstairs and speak to someone for a bit." Maria added, "Hope you don't mind?"

"Do you want us to start with the furniture first?" Mike suggested.

"I haven't decided what I'm going to keep, sell, or try to donate, so just pack up boxes for now please." Maria said.

"No problem!" Charlie answered.

"See you guys in a few!" Maria cheerfully replied. Then she walked out the door and went upstairs where some additional apartments were located.

She walked quickly down the hall to the stairs, and with note-in-hand down the end of the hallway to apartment B205, and knocked firmly on the door. She heard a cough inside and footsteps, the door unlocked and slowly opened.

Chapter 10:

"Oh, hi Maria!" said the middle-aged, balding man at the door.

"Brian, what do you mean by telling me I owe three goddamn months' rent?" adding, "I'm paid up through the end of the month which is three goddamn weeks away, and I told you that I would be looking for another place and moving last month!! angry and frustrated, she said, "This is bullshit!"

Brian smiled coldly, and said, "The lease clearly states that the tenant must provide thirty days written notice before vacating the premises, otherwise tenant will owe balance of agreed lease amount" he added reciting from the lease agreement, "Sure, you told me, but you didn't provide 'written' notice, I got your sweet ass on a technicality." he smirked.

"That's bullshit!" Maria fumed.

"Why don't you come in, and we can try to resolve this inside?" Brian offered.

"What possible options do I have in resolving this? Maria said, adding, "I can afford rent in two places!" Maria stepped inside her landlord's apartment and he closed the door.

"Look Maria, you're a nice girl, we've always gotten along," he motioned for her to sit down. "Please, take a seat here." He continued, "Maybe we could come to a compromise of a sort, you know, you do something for me, I do something for you!" he smiled. "Please sit down."

Maria took a seat on the couch, "What exactly do you have in mind?" she asked suspiciously.

"Come on Maria!" Brian said, "It's pretty common knowledge throughout the apartment complex that you have certain, how should I say...." he implied delicately, "...that you certainly have some oral skills and an insatiable appetite for men, if you get my meaning." adding, "A reputation that is, I understand,... well earned?"

Maria's face started to turn beet red with embarrassment, not because she was ashamed of her oral habits, but because she was outraged that word got around so easily and that it was behind her back too. She wondered to herself, why people can't talk openly about this topic?

Maria took a few deep breaths, regained her composure and answered Brian, "

"I think I get the gist of what you're saying, "

Maria answered, "You will 'forgive' what remains on the lease, if I suck you off??"

"Well, I wouldn't put it quite that way," he said, adding, "but essentially, yeah, that's right!"

"You know Brian, you're a friggin' pig!" Maria said, "If you had asked me nicely whenever you saw me I probably would've been more than happy and said yes." she said, disgusted, "But this way, this way just sucks!" Then she commanded, "Get your ass over here and pull your pants down!"

Brian moved into position in front of Maria on the couch, he unbuckled his belt, then pulled down his pants, and underwear.

Brian had a bit of a beer belly, his cock hung down, uncircumcised and unremarkable in a tangle on unkept pubic hairs. Maria picking up his penis with her right hand, pulled back his foreskin with her other hand and examined his gland head.

It had a strong unpleasant odor, with a build-up of waxy dead skin around the head.

"Yuck!!" Maria said disgustingly, "First, go in the bathroom and wash that thing off completely, or even better, take a damn shower!" she told Brian, "There's no way I'm putting that unwashed piece of smelly shit in my mouth!!" angrily adding, "For god's sake, don't you know what good hygiene is??"

Brian stiffened slightly, and apologized, "I-a-a-a, I'm sorry!" he said, embarrassed, then he quickly pulled up his pants and moved away towards the bathroom leaving Maria alone in his living room. She heard him close the bathroom door and within a moment, she could hear the shower on.

She walked up to the door and yelled through the door, "Be sure to use soap too, I want that dick so clean I can eat off it!" she said, holding back a laugh, "Then get your ass out here pronto, I don't have all day!"

She heard Brian's voice echo in the shower, "Yes, yes ma'am!" through the closed door.

Maria was almost in tears holding back her laugh as she returned to her seat in the living room and composed herself. "Damn, if I had only known, I could've had a lot of fun with this one!" she thought to herself, he's a real submissive male!

After about ten minutes Maria heard the water shut off, the door opening, and Brian came trotting out completely naked and clean, his beer belly and cock bouncing with each step. Maria put her hand to her mouth and giggled quietly. She ordered, "Move it mister! Get your ass over here now!" pointing directly in front of her.

Brian quickly moved into the place she indicated in front of Maria. It was almost as if he had been intimidated by her now.

Maria picked up the slightly moist penis, pulled back the foreskin and carefully examined the head for cleanliness, then she gave it a quick sniff, it smelled like soap.

"Good job!" she said to Brian, then she opened her mouth and started to put his penis in his mouth, but stopped. She said, "First, I want you to give me my deposit back in cash, right now!"

"But you're going to..." Brian protested.

"I won't wait all day Brian!" she demanded, "Get it now!"

Brian immediately went over to his desk across the room and opened a small drawer that contained an envelope, he nervously counted out some cash, and went back to where Maria was seated and with his hands shaking, handing her some cash. "Here" he said, "It's all there, you can count it if you want."

She took the cash and said, "I will!" Then Maria promptly counted out the cash, making sure it was all there. "It's not that I don't trust you," she said, "...but I don't trust you." She smiled at him.

Brian looked nervous.

"Now, where were we?" she mockingly asked him, as she picked up his penis again, and this time, after examining it for cleanliness, put it smartly in her mouth without hesitation. Brian breathed a sigh of relief as Maria expertly sucked on his hardening cock. She licked around the tip of the penis where the foreskin covered cock was oozing precum. Then she pulled on the foreskin with her teeth, gently teasing him, playing with the tip of his penis with her tongue.

Brian's legs were shaking, "Ohhhhhh!" He softly moaned.

Maria pulled back the foreskin and swirled her tongue around the head, thoroughly enjoying the taste of the nice clean cock, then she shoved his now completely stiff penis deep down her throat!

Brian gasped!

She buried her nose deep into his moist, dark, tangled pubic bush, inhaling deeply the mix of man-musk and soap scent. His legs were trembling badly, so she grabbed each leg with a hand just above the knee to steady him. She began her deep, slow piston action with her head, sucking hard, tickling with her tongue, in, out, in, out, over and over, slowly speeding up. Soon, her efforts were having the desired effect. Brian's breathing changed, his penis started to swell in Maria's mouth, Brian moaned audibly. "Arrrrgh!"

Brian came with a surprising force in Maria's mouth. His first shot struck the back of her throat so quickly that it caught her off guard, she gagged momentarily before swallowing his nutritious milk. After that, Brian filled her mouth three times, each time she was able to taste his semen. It had a salty-bitter-metallic flavor, not sweet at all, but palatable enough that she didn't mind it.

Maria squeezed out the last drops, glad to be finished. Brian exclaimed, "Wow! That was great!" adding, "Was is good for you too?"

"Wonderfully delicious!" she lied, "But I really must be on my way."

"Maybe we can do this again sometimes?" Brian hopefully suggested, as Maria got up to head to the door.

"Yeah, um, sure Brian!" she lied.

Maria left as quickly as she could, hoping to never see him again.

Chapter 11:

Maria headed back down stairs to find much of he belongings already boxed. Mike walked up to Maria and said, "We boxed and labeled things as best as we could," adding, "we didn't know what furniture you wanted to take though."

"Looks like you guys did a great job, thanks so much!" Maria answered.

"Maria, is everything alright?" Mike inquired.

"Yeah, everything is fine, Maria answered, then confided, "I had to go upstairs and get my deposit back from the landlord, he was trying to hold me responsible for breaking my lease early and wanted me to pay three more months!"

"That Asshole!" Mike said, "did you straighten..."

Maria interrupted him, "I straightened it out, got my deposit back, in cash," she waved a pile of bills for Mike to see, "and got him to admit I didn't owe a penny towards future rent." Maria proudly explained. "That's one less headache to worry about."

Maria showed Charlie, Bill and Mike what furniture she wanted to take, and what was going to be given away or donated, and what could just be thrown out. Soon, the pickup was loaded with boxes and some small pieces of furniture and they were ready to head back to the house in the country.

Bill said, "I'm riding shotgun this time Charlie, your turn to ride with Maria!" adding, "That is if you don't mind?" he said smiling.

"Not at all!" Charlie responded.

No sooner were they on the road when Maria asked Charlie, "Do you mind if I lay my head on your lap and take a nap?"

"Not at all, make yourself at home!" Charlie responded. Charlie scooted over to the far left side so Maria could stretch out on her right side the rear bench, facing Charlie.

Maria, not wanting to waste any time, carefully undid his belt, unbuckled his pants, and with Charlie's assistance, unzipped his zipper, the Maria managed to fish out Charlie's penis. She gave Charlie a big smile before she slipped Charlie's warm, semi hard penis into her eager, waiting mouth. Then she scooted her head closer to his groin, got comfortable, and started nursing on his cock like a pacifier. Charlie got harder and harder as Maria's oral attentions were having their desired effect. Soon, Maria had to push Charlie's cock head deep past the back of her throat into her esophagus, her lips and tongue continuing their magic while her nose and face were buried deep into his soft, fragrant pubic hairs. Maria sighed comfortably while instinctively sucking, soon she fell into a deep comfortable slumber, and started to quietly snore. Charlie stroked her soft brown hair with his fingers, and when he stroked her cheek, she would start suckling him for a minute or so before falling asleep again.

"Poor thing!" Charlie said to Bill in a whispering voice, "She must be exhausted."

Bill smiled and said, "She seems to have an insatiable appetite too, doesn't she?"

Charlie replied, "She knows what good for her, that's for sure!"

The road vibrations and snoring created an amazing sensation for Charlie while his penis was locked firmly in Maria's warm, tight throat. However, either because he wasn't physically ready yet, or he couldn't in good conscious orgasm down a sleeping woman's throat, he failed to feed Maria during the car ride. Maria was still in a deep slumber when they pulled into the driveway and arrived back at the house.

Charlie remained seated in the pickup, gently stroking Maria's hair, while she was still sleeping on his lap, she only stirred briefly after Mike and Bill exited. Mike opened the back door which finally awakened Maria.

"Wow! Mike said sarcastically, "I see you two spent the ride back productively."

Now awake, Maria slowly lifted herself off Charlie's lap, his still fully erect penis slowly trailing out of her mouth as she sat up. "Mmmm, I had such wonderful dreams!" she smiled and said, "Was I asleep the whole time?"

"Pretty much." Charlie said. "Once you were fully latched on, you fell right asleep; out-like-a-light."

"Did you cum?" Maria asked.

Charlie shook his head. "But you suckled me while you were asleep" adding, "it was beautiful, you looked just like a sleeping baby!" He smiled at Maria.

Maria blushed slightly, and changed the subject. "Thanks for all your help guys, your lifesavers!" adding, "How about you guys empty the pickup while I make you lunch?" she suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" they all agreed.

They each grabbed some boxes from the pickup and Maria directed where the boxes needed to go. Maria then went to the refrigerator to see what was available for lunch. She opened the door and saw some bacon, lettuce, now if she could only find a tomato....."There it is!" She said to herself,

"Now, if only I could find some mayonnaise.... there you are!" She got all the ingredients out, along with some bread, grabbed a skillet and started cooking the bacon.

"Something smells great!" Bill asked while carrying in some boxes, "What's cooking?"

"I'm frying up some bacon for BLT's!" Maria answered, "Is that okay?" adding, "How many sandwiches does everyone want?"

"Two for me!" Mike said.

"I'll have two!" Bill replied.

"Yep, same here, two!" Charlie told her.

Maria cooked up the whole package of bacon, and assembled seven BLT sandwiches. However, she was running low on mayonnaise, and only had enough for the guys sandwiches. She called out,

"Lunch is ready!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and came into the kitchen to grab their sandwiches.

"Maria, why aren't you eating?" Mike asked.

Maria explained, "Because we ran out of mayonnaise!" she complained, "I only had enough for your sandwiches." she said glumly., adding,

"Unless..." she paused, "Mike, can you give me a hand for a minute?"

"Sure!" Mike said, "What do you need?"

Maria, smiling, placed her hand on his crotch and asked, "Maybe you can provide a warm natural mayonnaise for my sandwich?" adding, "...Please?"

Mike smiled back, then he willingly unzipped and lowered his pants. Maria smiled at Mike as she reached for his cock and began stroking it firmly until it was nice and hard. Every so often she would lick off the gobs of precum that formed on the gland head, swirling the tip in her mouth, trying to resist the temptation to hold his penis deep down her throat and consuming his delicious milk. When she sensed Mike getting close to orgasm, she picked up her sandwich with her free hand and held it close to her rapidly moving hand that was stroking Mike's cock. Soon, Mike began dispensing his warm pearly semen-mayonnaise onto Maria's waiting lettuce, tomato and bacon sandwich. Maria caught each spurt as it was ejaculating out from the sensitive tip, carefully distributing the warm semen evenly over the sandwich. After his orgasm subsided, she squeezed out from the base up the residual semen out the tip and onto the top slice of the sandwich bread. Some semen got on her fingers; some residuals remained on the tip of his penis. Maria licked off the tip and sucked in the entire cock squeezing any residuals onto her tongue. "Mmmmmm! she said, "why waste a drop?" then she licked her fingers clean of any semen before covering the sandwich with the top piece of bread, partially coated in fresh semen.

"Thank you, Mike!" she said, then picked up her sandwich and started eating her lunch.

"Mmmm! This is the best BLT ever!" she proudly boasted between bites. Maria devoured her sandwich quickly, any precious cum that dripped from the sandwich onto her plate she quickly licked up with her tongue. "Best BLT ever!" she proudly commented.

Mike smiled, "And like 'Shake-n-Bake' ...I helped!" he proudly boasted in a fake southern accent.

After lunch they all gathered in the living room and sat down for a well-deserved rest. "Well, we have everything thing out of the pickup," Mike said, "I think I have time for one more run today," adding, "maybe we can take some furniture this time?"

Maria nodded in agreement. "Hold on a second..." Maria said. Then she walked into her bedroom, searched through a box marked "desk" and pulled out a roll of colored masking tape. She walked back in the living room and announced, "I will put a piece of tape on all the furniture I want loaded, how does that sound?"

"Brilliant idea Maria!" Bill answered, then he suggested, "Do you have any more colors, why don't you mark all the pieces with their destination?"

Maria gave him a thumbs-up, ran into her bedroom and, in a minute or so later dashed back in the living room proudly displaying three more colors of masking tape. "I knew these would come in handy one day!" she proudly smiled.