Maria's Moving Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria smiled reassuringly, at everyone. Then she licked off the generous gob of sticky clear precum that gathered on the tip of his enormous gland. "Mmmm! Like tasting the frosting before eating the cake!" She said, which everyone thought was a curious metaphor.

Finally, Maria dove in, as if she was still hungry! Bill's large cock disappear quickly down Maria's throat as she expertly swallowed the entire length from tip to base, by immediately pushing her face hard into his groin. This took everyone, including Bill by surprise as he instinctively gasped for air in shock. Maria began her slow, rhythmic bobbing, in and out, over and over, working her tongue all the time around the head, down the shaft, licking his very sensitive balls. She wished she could stay all night like these, it was so comforting and secure.

Bill moaned with pleasure! "Ohhhhhh!"

"Right there! "Damn girl, you know all the right spots!" Bill added.

Maria continued to work on Bill's very stiff, very tasty, and very large penis, paying particular attentions to the underside of the tip, and along the shaft, squeezing hard with her lips while going all the way down to the base, then, back up, almost as if she wanted to pull all his semen out through sheer will alone. She did this for almost five long minutes, until Bill started to display the too familiar typical signs before a man is about blow a load down her throat. Maria was ready to receive her gift, she pulling nearly all the way out, teasing the tip violently with her tongue. Maria locked the tip hard into her mouth, ready to feed. Then Bill exploded in her mouth. She let her tongue work over the tip of his penis, covering her tongue with his warm, musky seed, filling her mouth, bulging her cheeks with his delicious, nutritious man-juice, until she had to swallow. He filled her mouth a second time, slower this time as his pulsating cock subsided. Maria went deep one more time, using her fingers under his scrotal sack to coax up the final remaining drops, she closed her lips tightly on the bottom of his shaft and squeezed the last few pearly drops of nectar into her waiting mouth to savor for a few short seconds before swallowing.

"Mmmmmm, Ahhhhh!" She said, smacking her lips and smiling. "More, please?" She asked, looking around.

The guys looked at each other and chuckled. Then someone said in the dark, "Maria, you're amazing! You drained us all dry!"

Maria smiled and mused, "I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for more, huh??"

"Ah, yeah..." Charlie said, "Tomorrow."

Chapter 6:

It was nearly dark now, with only the glow of the embers left to cast any light on the group. It was also growing cooler, the stars began to show in the clear rural sky, the sound of crickets filled to air. "Luckily we moved everything out of the pickup and inside." Mike said.

Leslie asked, "is there anything you need in the SUV?"

"Nothing that can't wait until the morning." Maria replied.

Jackie suggested, "Let's get all this cleaned up and go inside, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a drink!" adding, "Why don't you guys come in and join us for a nightcap?"

Bill, Charlie and Mike all agreed.

Maria assisted in bring in the dishes and leftovers, then she started doing the dishes.

Jackie peeked into the kitchen and said, "Relax Maria, those can wait until morning."

Maria replied, "it's not a problem, it's the least I can do after you all so kindly moved me today, and provided dinner and some very special dessert too!"

Jackie, smiled, "You'll be a great roommate Maria, I can see that already." Then he walked back to the living room to pour everyone a nice tumbler of scotch on-the-rocks.

Maria went back to finishing up the dishes.

"Maria?" Leslie called from the living room, "can you join us for a moment?"

"I'll be right there!" Maria replied, as she dried her hands, then walked out of the kitchen. "There we go, that didn't take too long!" she said cheerfully.

Jackie handed her a drink, "Here you go Maria"

"I want to propose a toast!" Jackie said, raising his glass, "Here's to Maria! May your time living here with us be long and fruitful!"

They all raised their glasses and sipped. "Wow, this is some nice scotch!" Charlie said, adding "What is it?"

Jackie answered, "That's a 16-year-old Highland single malt scotch." then he handed Charlie the bottle.

Charlie examined the bottle closely and said, "Nice!" then he added, "Anyway, thanks for the hospitality, but we better be getting upstairs. Maria, you have to settle in I bet." He handed the bottle back to Jackie.

Maria said, "I don't know what I would've done today without your help." then she gave Bill, Mike, and Charlie each, a big hug. "Thanks so much! Maybe we can get together tomorrow too?" Maria suggested.

They looked at each other, smiled, and Bill replied, "Yeah, sure thing Maria!"

Charlie said, "Les, Jack, thanks for everything, good night!" and each waved good night as they headed to the back door.

As they were walking up the stairs Mike remarked quietly, "What do you guys think?"

Bill was the first to respond, "Man, can that girl suck some serious cock, or what?"

Charlie interrupted, "She sucked me off twice today!"

"Yeah? You too?" Mike interjected.

Bill nodded, "Same here" adding, "she has an amazing technique, doesn't she?"

"I read somewhere that consuming semen can be highly addictive for some people." Charlie said, "I guess I've never run into a semen junkie before."

Mike asked, "What else have you read on the topic?"

"Well," Charlie said thoughtfully, "It's supposed to be one of the few addictions that has numerous benefits for the addict, especially if it's a woman." he added, "The only reason it's not well known is because of the social taboos and religious nuts who are against such healthy practices."

"Okay, I can believe that," Mike said, "but where did you read that?"

"I think I saw it in the 'New England Journal of Medicine' when I was doing pre-med studies back when I was studying to be a doctor." adding, "There are other various studies supporting this healthy addiction too, but they have been suppressed and are not well publicized outside of intellectual circles. Sad and crazy, it's it?"

Mike shook his head sadly, "It sure is!"

"Maria seems to have embraced her addiction and accepted it; don't you think?" Bill interjected, as he opened the apartment door upstairs.

Bill said, walking inside, "Looks like it's going to be our responsibility to support her healthy addiction guys," looking at Mike and Charlie, "do you think we are all up for it?"

"I hope so!" Mike and Charlie agreed.

Chapter 7:

Downstairs, Leslie was relaxing on the couch, leaning forward, legs spread comfortably with his elbows on his knees with his tumbler in both hands listening carefully to Maria telling he and Jackie her life's story. Jackie was at the other end of the couch in a similar position, Maria was sitting in the recliner opposite the couch, one foot on the floor, the other over the lounger leg, casually balancing her sandal on her big toe. She her drink in one hand, the other hand was casually playing with a curl in her hair. They were all just a little bit drunk from the scotch, Maria perhaps more than the others.

"...So, that's pretty much my whole life's story." Maria finished. "It's a crazy story, I know, but it's true.' Maria confided.

Jackie suggested, "You know, I bet your life story would make a great movie or a novel!" adding, "Have you thought of writing your life's story down?"

"It's pretty hot!" Leslie added.

Maria chuckled, a bit drunkenly she said, "That's an interesting idea, but I don't think I've even begun to really live, my story is just beginning!" she bragged, then laughed again. "Oh God! she exclaimed, "liquor makes me so damn horny!" She giggled. Then her hand dropped from playing with her hair, to between her legs where she began slowly rubbing herself through her denim shorts. She closed her eyes, "Mmmmm! That feels nice!"

Jackie coughed politely, "Ahem! Perhaps it's time we all get to bed, ...it's been a long day."

Maria protested, "Oh nooo! she giggled, "can't I just suck one of you? You know, like a tiny bedtime nightcap??" She giggled

"Maria, you pretty much drained us dry today, I'm afraid it will have to wait for the morning!" Jackie said

Maria looked disappointed, "Promise??" she begged

"I promise!" Jackie replied.

Maria took one last long sip from her tumbler and Jackie quickly took it from her inebriated hand. "I'll take that now!" Jackie said, then looking towards Leslie, indicating he needed help. "Let's help her to her room." He told Leslie.

Leslie and Jackie lifted Maria up from between her arms and slowly walked her to her room. "Can you both help me get undressed??" Maria pleaded.

"Look Maria, we, ah...we don't know where your nightie is!" Leslie protested.

"That's okay," Maria replied, "I sleep naked." She giggled. "Can you please help me with these damn buttons?" she asked, fumbling with her blouse. Leslie relented, and helped her undo her blouse buttons, her well-formed breasts hung loosely in her open blouse.

Maria held her arm up in the air, "Please, pull my sleeves off now?" Jackie took one sleeve, and Leslie the other, and pulled gently until her blouse fell freely off.

Maria giggled, "Look, the girls are free now!" adding, "Cover your eyes from their ugliness!"

"Maria, you have gorgeous breasts, and you know it!" Leslie protested.

"No, they're not! They are saggy, uneven, one nipple is larger than the other, they are an unmatched pair and I hate them!" she pouted, then she began to slap them around violently making her breasts bounce wildly around.

"Maria, stop that!" Jackie protested.

So, Maria stopped.

"I need help getting my shorts off!" Maria complained. Jackie sighed, looked at Leslie and squatted down to unbutton and unzip Maria's denim shorts. When he did, he saw nothing but bare skin underneath. Maria, completely shaved, let her shorts fall Innocently to the floor around her ankles. She giggled, "Oh oh! I forgot my undies today!" then she stumbled out of her shorts and danced around, then she stopped, looked at Jackie, and Leslie and said, "You both think I'm ugly, don't you?"

Jackie and Leslie looked at each other amazed, then said, almost together, "Oh no Maria, you're drop dead gorgeous, I mean geez!"

Leslie added, "You could be a model!"

Maria smiled, then said, placing her hands on each breast, "Then why won't you come and give the girls a nice nighttime kiss?" Indicating to each her hardened nipples.

Then both men looked at each other, and with Jackie on the right, and Leslie on the left, they each approached their respective nipples to give them a good night kiss.

Maria put her hand one the back of their heads and said, "Ohhhhh, give them I nice long hard suck! She held their heads close, encouraging both men to nurse on her dry breasts. Both were eager to obey, sucking and licking Maria's breasts.

When Maria loosened her grip, both men pulled away. "Now, who wants to kiss Miss Kitty good night?" Maria mused, "Or is she too ugly to kiss?"

Maria, who had been standing all this time, sat on the end of the bed, and laid down across the bed.

Jackie volunteered, "I will gladly give Miss Kitty a good night kiss Maria!"

Maria giggled, then opened her legs wide, and said to Jackie, "Miss Kitty is waiting!"

Jackie went down on his knees, placed a hand upon each of Maria's legs, and beheld one of the most beautifully shaped vaginas he had ever seen, glistening wet, clean shaven, and moist, it had a uniquely pleasurable fragrance, which was not fishy or stinky, but almost a flowery musky aroma. Jackie put his tongue on Maria's outer lips and licked slowly.

Maria moaned softly, "Ohhh! Yes!"

Jackie licked around her inner lips, which were soft and wet, the hood of her clitoris was obviously hiding a fairly substantially-sized engorged clitoris that was begging for his tongues attention. Rather than diving right in, Jackie took his time. He teased to please, taking long, soft licks which drove Maria absolutely maddeningly crazy!

In the meantime, Leslie was looking on, Maria reached out for his hand, which Leslie gave her. Maria held on tightly. Maria pulled his hand, gesturing for Leslie to sit next to her.

Jackie lifted his head for just a second and said to Leslie, "She really tastes fantastic!" then he went back, attending willingly to his duties. Jackie pulled back the skin sheath revealing Maria's unusually large swollen, pink clit, which stood erect, like a sore thumb, almost two inches long, like a mini-penis. It seemed to be begging for attention., Jackie did not disappoint. He touched Maria's clitoris with his tongue and she moaned with pleasure. He started with the tip of his tongue and licked all the way down to the base of her clitoris with his tongue as far back as he could go, then back up, in long, firm strokes. He sucked on her clitoris like it was a penis, first gently, then harder and harder. Each driving Maria mad with pleasure!

Maria looked up to Leslie and said, "Cock, cock!! I need your cock in my mouth now, please!!!"

"But I'm dry, I can't feed you!" He protested.

"I don't care, I need your cock in my mouth now!" She desperately pleaded.

Leslie, moved to the other side of the bed, unzipped his shorts and stepped out of them and inserted his soft cock into Maria's begging mouth. Maria sucked furiously, and hungrily on Leslies' flaccid penis until it started to harden. Leslie pumped his cock deep into her throat causing her throat to visibly expand. The deeper he penetrated her throat, the more Maria moaned with obvious pleasure.

Meanwhile, Jackie continued to lick and suck Maria's vagina and clitoris, feeding on her sweet flowing juices until he felt her body stiffen, and her hips began to buck up and down, then she came with a tremendous force! Somehow, Leslie came just a second before, flooding Maria's eager mouth with mostly a clear, sticky ejaculate from Leslies' spent system. She held Leslie in her mouth while she orgasmed, a long, rippling orgasm which Jackie rode along while his mouth and tongue worked Maria's clit to each lasting explosive ripple.

Finally, she released Leslies' spent cock from her well-used mouth and said, "Thank you, that was oh, such a pleasant and delicious surprise!" then she looked down at Jackie still there, between her shaking legs and laughingly said, "Wow, I don't think I can walk, that was fantastic!"

She turned herself over and raised herself to her elbows and said sincerely, "You two are the best roommates I think I ever had!"

Leslie and Jackie glanced at each other momentarily and smiled. "Um, thanks Maria," Jackie said, "but your sorta' special yourself I think." While Leslie zipped his shorts back up.

"I don't know about you, but I finally tired." Maria confesses.

"We better get to bed ourselves" Leslie said. "Come on Jackie, let's leave our new roommate alone to get her Beauty sleep."

"Thank you again guys!" Maria said, "see you in the morning!"

Jackie and Leslie bid Maria good night, walked out of the room and closed her door.

Chapter 8:

Maria laid in bed for a few minutes, the light in her room still on, enjoying the buzzing sensation she still felt between her legs. She was so glad that Leslie still had it in him, because she didn't have the heart to tell Jackie that it was impossible for her to have an orgasm unless a man was ejaculating in her mouth at the same time.

She got up and looked at the star-filled sky through the large curtain-free bay window opposite her bed. She thought excitedly, tomorrow she would see her first sunrise from her new room. She turned out the bedroom light, and laid on her bed, falling deep asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, she was awoken by the sound of a door closing outside in the hall, and the bright sun, shining through her window on her naked form in bed. She had slept soundly without even getting under the covers. Maria got up, and walked naked out into the hall. She could hear someone in the shower through the closed bathroom door. Maria had to pee badly, so she opened the door into a steam filled bathroom. Someone, was enjoying a nice morning shower. She walked in, closed the door and sat on the toilet to take care of business, just then the shower water was turned off, the shower door opened up and Jackie reached out to grab a towel hanging from the wall.

Startled, he instinctively used the towel to cover up. "Maria, don't you know to knock first?"

"I did." she lied, "But it was an emergency, I had to go pee badly." she added.

Jackie wrapping the towel around his waist said, "Alright, but you startled me a bit."

"I'm sorry!" Maria said, "can you forgive me?" Maria could see through the towel that Jackie was becoming aroused.

Maria signaled Jackie over to stand in front of her. Jackie walked over, then without saying anything, Maria grabbed Jackie's towel and opened it up and let it fall to the floor. "I think we know each other intimately enough that we can forego with any pretenses about modesty, don't you think?"

Then she grabbed his rapidly rising clean penis and neatly slipped in to her moist, hungry mouth without any objection, and started sucking on the rapidly hardening shaft. Much to the surprise of both, within a matter of moments Jackie began ejaculating some a fresh, rich, tasty semen-breakfast into Maria's hungry waiting mouth. "Mmmmmm!!" Maria said, her mouth filled with a freshly washed cock and a mouthful of warm, nutritious semen. Jackie filled her mouth twice with his fresh seed before stopping. Maria squeezed out the last drops and swallowed. She looked up at Jackie smiled, and said, "Thank you for your morning milk!" adding, "That's a great way to start my day."

Jackie stepped back and said, "Eh, no problem, glad I could be there for you!"

Then he picked up the towel off the floor and wrapped It around his waist and said "see you in a bit."

Maria wiped up, got up and flushed the toilet. "Might as well jump in the shower." she thought. So, instead of going into her room, she got in the still warm shower and turned the water on. Feeling the warm water on her body was wonderful, she washed her hair, and soaped up her body and rinsed off. She turned off the shower and opened the shower door, she looked around and realized that she forgot to unpack a towel! Maria was bare naked and dripping wet as she opened the bathroom door, she saw Jackie and Leslie talking in the hallway. Jackie dressed now, but Leslie in some boxers. Both turned and looked at her.

"Well, Good Morning Maria!" Leslie said amused, "Aren't you ...missing something?"

"Ah, yeah," Maria said, "I forgot to unpack a towel." adding, "Could you do me a favor and grab one out of one of the big boxes next to the wall?"

"Sure, no problem!" Leslie said. He walked over into Maria's bedroom and started to rustle through her things.

Jackie asked, "The coffee is brewed, do you want any coffee Maria?"

"Yes please!" Maria said.

Jackie went into the kitchen and poured her a cup then brought it over to her.

Leslie could be heard from the bedroom, "I can't seem to find your towels Maria!"

Maria walked naked into her bedroom where Leslie had been looking, bent over and reached in a box, pulling out a towel. "Right here!" she said. "Do you mind holding my coffee while a dry off?" she said to Leslie.

Leslie was admiring her body, the way her breasts bounced in the sunlight while she rubbed her body dry. Maria heard the coffee cup shake on the saucer as Leslie was becoming aroused and nervous.