Maria's Moving Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we better get going soon then." Bill suggested, "Are you taking any more boxes?"

Maria answered, "Only a few, there's not much small stuff to pack." she added, "Let's get going!"

Chapter 12:

They all walked together to the pickup truck. Maria motioned to Charlie to get in the back with her because "I think we may have some unfinished business." she told him, with a wink.

Mike asked Bill, "How about you drive?" smiling, he adding, "It my turn to watch this!"

Bill sighed, and said, "Sure Mike, enjoy the show."

This time Maria made no pretense about what she had in mind, no sooner had they pulled out of the driveway than was fumbling with Charlie's zipper, eager to get his cock in her mouth. But this time Maria asked Charlie, "Why don't you take those pants off, and sit sideways, put one leg up on the seat behind me."

Charlie did as she instructed, placing his back against the passenger door and his right leg against the back of the seat between Maria and the rear of the seat. This position gave Maria an unobstructed access to Charlie's beautifully erect cock. She looked up at Charlie and smiled saying, "I'm not going to fall asleep on you this time! as she scolded him with his cock like it was a pointed finger, adding, "I saved room for dessert, and you're on the menu!" Then Maria dived in, she wasted no time as she lustily began aggressively sucking Charlie's hard cock.

"Wow, look at her go!" Mike exclaimed from the front passenger seat.

Charlie looked at Mike and said, "I think this girl's a keeper!"

Maria raised her head up momentarily and while stroking Charlie's cock with her hand saying, "I'm the lucky one!" Then she continued sucking enthusiastically.

The road vibrations combined with Marias enthusiasm at sucking cock soon pushed Charlie over the edge, much sooner than both expected. Within a scant five minutes Charlie erupted with unbelievable force and volume into Marias' willing and ravenously hungry mouth.

Mike, who was watching absolutely transfixed from the front seat, found watching Maria feeding from Charlie extremely erotic and fascinating. Mike commented, "My god Maria, when it comes to sucking cock, you seem to have a natural insatiable appetite!" adding, "You are absolutely amazing!"

Maria, who was still squeezing out the last few precious drops of semen from Charlies' spent cock, looked up, swallowed quickly, and blushed briefly, then she shrugged and answered Mike, "Aw, thanks Mike, that's a sweet thing to say!" then she added, "But there's nothing amazing about me, it's perfectly natural and really quite delicious! I would happily survive off men alone if I could." She proudly responded, "Semen is for me, the best food!"

Bill, who was driving, looked briefly into the rear-view mirror, had overheard this conversation and replied, "Well Maria, you're moving into the right house because between the three of us, and your roommates, we're more than happy to keep you well fed!"

Maria reacted to Bill's comment with a broad smile. "I hope so! If the last twenty-four hours are any indication of that, it will be wonderful!"

Charlie reached for his pants, about to get dressed when Maria stopped him and said, "Hold on there! as she restrained him, "You don't mind if I lay my head down on your lap and just.... nurse on you for a while?"

Charlie smiled at her, sat up in the seat and tapped his lap saying, "No problem, I thought you were done, but go ahead, lay your head on my lap, latch on and suckle me."

Maria laid her head down on Charlie's warm thighs, sighed happily, placed his flaccid cock in her mouth, then curled up like a baby with a pacifier and started sucking away, no moving in or out, just suckling.

Mike looked back at the two and smiled. "That looks so beautiful and natural, so moving too!"

Charlie, took his hand and gently stroked Marias hair and cheek. Maria reacted by sucking harder each time he stroked her face. "Damn Maria!" Charlie warned, "You keep that up and you'll make me come again before we arrive!"

When Charlie said that, Maria reacted by sucking in earnest. Charlie reacted by becoming harder, his cock grew to its full length and Maria had to pause momentarily to push Charlies' cock head past the back of her throat and safely into her smooth, tight esophageal passage. Maria relaxed so she could breathe through her nose, she pushed deeper and deeper. Soon, her lips reached Charlies' scrotum, she had just enough room to use her fingers to carefully manipulate both testicles into her mouth. Maria pushed further down slipping more of Charlies' soft, flexible scrotum into her mouth.

Mike looked on with amazement at what Maria had accomplished, and turning to Bill said, "I wish you could see this Bill, Maria really has an amazing mouth!"

"Yeah, I think she's a natural at it!" Bill replied with his eyes locked on the road ahead.

Then Maria began to hum, so low that it was inaudible, but Charlie could feel it. "Oh my god Maria, Charlie said, "That feels amazing!" Charlie felt the humming vibrations down the entire shaft of his penis and into his testicles which were still locked securely inside Marias' hungry mouth.

Maria increased the intensity, soon the hum became audible through the sound of the road noise. "Oh Maria!" Charlie said, "You really want me to come again, don't you?"

Maria mumbled through her hum, "Um, hmm!" and sort of snickered.

Maria adjusted her humming so that it produced the greatest vibration in her mouth, and Charlie started to moan with pleasure.

"I'm so close, so close!" Charlie cried,

Maria increased her stimulation and humming.

Charlie suddenly cried, "Argh!! He began bucking in his seat, thrashing around, hold on to Maria's' head as started pumping another load of warm, nourishing semen down Marias' willing and hungry throat.

Pulse after pulse of rich, nourishing semen flowed directly into Marias' waiting, hungry stomach.

Slowly Charlies' orgasm began to subside, but Maria remained latched on, happily suckling on Charlie's sensitive penis. She let each saliva-soaked testicle slip slowly from her sucking mouth while eventually, his spent penis slowly softened. Charlie tried to reach for his pants, but Maria grabbed his hand and placed it on her head, indicating that she wanted him to stroke her hair. Charlie relaxed and settled back in the seat and gladly stroked Marias' hair while she peacefully continued sucking until they arrived at her former residence.

Chapter 13:

Bill pulled the pickup truck into apartment building driveway. Bill and Mike got out of the front seat, while Maria, although regrettably, allowed Charlies' penis to slip slowly out of her mouth, but not before squeezing every residual drop of pearly cum from Charlie's soft cock, savoring the sweet taste, she said, smiling with approval, "Yup, you came this time!" then she licked her lips of the sticky residue, and said, "I think I like being a passenger more than the driver if I can do this all the time!" laughing.

"Come on you two, let's get going!" Mike said, while Charlie struggled to put his pant on in the back seat. After a few moments, both Charlie and Maria emerged from the truck a bit disheveled but dressed. Maria unlocked the door and led them to the apartment.

"Let me take a few minutes to identify everything with tape." Maria said, as she began ripping off colors of tape and putting them on furniture. She added, "This color," putting colored tape on a chair, "gets loaded to go to the house." then she moved to an older couch, "This color indicates it goes to the curb," then she moved to a small end table, "this color gets donated."

"What about these magazines?" Charlie asked, fingering through her collection of cock sucking pornography magazines.

Maria casually walked up to Charlie, smiled, and said, "Those are my personal stash," adding, while giving his crotch a gentle squeeze, "When I get really hungry and nobody's around to feed me, if you get my meaning?"

Charlie smiled at her and said, "Darling, you won't be needing them I think."

Maria paused for a moment, and said, "Better pack them anyways." Slyly smiling she adding musingly, "After all, you don't really know the ferocious nature of my appetite yet, do you?"

Mike, overhearing the conversation interjected, "I can only imagine that!"

Maria smiled at him, she replied. "Well, if we stick together long enough, ya'all will probably find out."