Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 02

Story Info
Epilogue (to Alex - 10 Days) Pt. 2 - Marie Jardinière.
27.9k words
4.29
3.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2022, All rights reserved -- mimaster

Epilogue Pt 2 : Dark Phoenix Marie Jardinière, evil incarnate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marie had David intricately tangled in her web. His fear of being discovered as a budding cuckold had him anxious, yet compliant. She was testing him constantly. What was particularly humiliating to him, besides the pegging that became more and more routine, was the cock cage. He didn't want to be discovered wearing it, and yet she had the key to the lock often wearing it on a chain as a necklace, or on an ankle bracelet. He was nervous someone would eventually inquire why she wore it, knowing she would be truthful if asked. She had never lied that he knew of, and the idea of being outed was unnerving.

Except that everything about her was a lie. He was just unaware, because she was so convincing, and she'd been brutally honest about the one thing that had set him back in relationships with women his entire life. She wasn't about to tell him that she couldn't conceive. She'd spent too much time weaving the narrative to the contrary.

She'd made him wear the cage both golfing and sailing with Brad. He had to refrain from showering at their club after a round, which was new behavior for him. She had also made him wear it to several pool parties, which had him avoiding the water in his swimsuit knowing it might show if it got wet. But the worst was a business trip to Atlanta. The cage was metal, and it set off the detectors at the airport, which he feared would happen. She'd told him they would take him to a private room and make him undress and show them. He was to do it proudly as a sign of his obedience to her, and therefore he should plan for extra time to allow the TSA agents to do their job properly. It was that experience that had him firmly in her control.

Then there was Brad, who was also ensnared in her web by his having no self-control whatsoever when it came to his extramarital affairs. She had correctly described him to David. He was an Alpha male that was looking to procreate at every given chance with any hot, willing slut that would let him stick his impressive dick inside them. And with his looks and money, he'd been very, very successful in that endeavor for well over a decade.

Fucking Marie shouldn't have been a hard stop. He was going too far and knew it. She had fast become Julie's best and closest friend. Yet she made it appear to be a safe decision on his part, because it was a betrayal by both them in her eyes. It made the forbidden tryst not only hotter, in his mind it was far less dangerous than any affair he'd ever had. The out he'd given himself in his head was that she was a part of it, so she'd never tell Julie. And that was a valid premise. However, he didn't pick up on the fact that it was Marie that was making it seem that way. Nothing could have been further than the truth.

What he'd yet to realize was that Marie was going to use his own infidelity against him, creating a scenario to help Julie do the very same thing in the other direction. Her goal was to get him back for his adulterous ways by freeing Julie's mind from guilt, and lead her to a more adventurous sex life. The sexy French babe was operating on a level that he would never fathom even existed. One that twisted him into her web tighter the more he was with her. He was paralyzed by her venom and didn't even know it. Just like he didn't know she was originally from Georgia.

Marie looked at her betrayal towards Julie as actually liberating her. The seeds of that phenomenon were sown by being so forthcoming about David, and the way their relationship was evolving toward a full-time Domme/submissive dynamic. Because she was so open, Julie felt compelled to share as well. She'd never been close enough to someone to feel comfortable telling them about Brad's indiscretions, and here was Marie, still actually living in her home when she first opened up about David.

Marie offered Julie a familiar and sympathetic shoulder to cry on, all the while plotting how she could use the information coming her way to her advantage. It wasn't all that difficult, really.

Constantly parading around their home in various stages of undress was the first salvo in her advance on their already shaky sexual balance. Her tactics were calculated, the inroads into their bedroom politics stealthy in their effectiveness. Trying to keep Brad at arms length was difficult, mostly because she was full-on flirting with him whenever Julie wasn't around. And he was biting hard, yet having to playfully call her a cocktease in order to save face.

She never argued that point, stating she knew he had a big one the day she showed up on their doorstep. Marie even insisted it was harmless to imagine what it might be like if circumstances were different. She teased, saying she'd ruin him for other women, including his wife. That had him doubling down. He was working on nailing her, but never really thought she'd go any further than fondling his cock in the jacuzzi, which she'd done several times through his swimsuit. But when he tried to feel her mound, she'd rebuff his efforts with a knowing stare.

The text he received while at work the day after moving out was beyond imaginable to him. That he literally got to fuck her that evening seemed like a fairy tale. It was actually more of a macabre horror story he didn't know he'd been written into, let alone cast as the protagonist.

Suddenly, she became the aggressor, turning the tables on him. She began to relentlessly pursue him. It was subtle, but constant. And effective. He'd never been with a woman that was as sexy, yet as adventurous as Marie. It was infectious.

She would text, and he'd come running with his hard cock already out. She thought of herself as Ivana Pavlov, daughter of the renowned Russian physiologist Ivan, conducting her own experiments in the field of classical conditioning. Brad unwittingly became her horndog, being trained in sexual response without his knowledge, unaware of how desperate he was becoming to answer the stimulus she offered. Her hypothesis? The promise of pussy was the most powerful force on the planet. She set out to prove that theory; that Brad would run to hers no matter how dangerous the timing or setting. His phone would literally chirp with the personalized chime he'd assigned to her texts, and he would grab his keys off his desk before he'd read the naughty message... often accompanied by an X-rated picture of some type. He'd even drooled over them on occasion.

She was both naughty and nasty, and her appetite for sexual thrills was beyond his capacity for rational thought. He was too busy fucking to recognize the vulnerability he was exposing to her.

He didn't see the warning signs. The acts she was pushing him into were too exciting. He'd committed so many extramarital affairs with so many women he'd lost track. But they were all the same. And they were all safe, save for the risk that came with being a serial adulterer; STDs and unplanned pregnancies. He remained steadfast in his belief that his wife was clueless, and always would be.

That's why the things he was doing with Marie were so enticing. They were different. And daring. And frankly, dangerous. Marie would text him, or occasionally just show up where she knew he'd be, and he would literally drop whatever he was doing to fuck her. That included places they never should have been together.

Having sex at his office building was one thing, which happened more than it should have. She showed up at several work lunches, she'd sit across the room at a different table, the motion as she'd get up and he'd rise and follow. Twice they had sex of some type in the men's room of a swank restaurant. Once in the stall in a ladies room. Once they fucked in an alley off a back exit.

She blew him in a supply closet at their club, and made him eat her in an Uber she hired to drive them around the city. Of course, she fucked the Uber driver in the parking garage where he picked her up after that rendezvous was over as a thank you. It was really her bull Antonio driving, pretending to be part of the service.

That provided her more inspiration. She fucked Brad two days later on a Friday evening in that same parking garage, being used on the hood of his Mercedes. She pulled him into an open stairwell beforehand, surprising him when he got off the elevator. That was when he got off work and was heading home to meet friends at a get together at his house Julie had planned for over a week. He tried to beg off, but she took off her dress and walked naked to his car, telling him to either fuck her or drive home with her as his new hood ornament.

"I'm going to be late, Marie! Julie has guests coming over tonight for a Luau party."

"Really? I thought that was next week. David and I are invited too."

"No! It's today! Seriously, we need to go."

"You know, I drove all the way down here to be with you. You should really be more grateful."

"I am... but -"

"The only only butt I'll accept is the this one," she said, pointed at her shapely ass, before motioning to his exposed, throbbing cock, "being stuffed and reamed with that. I'm here. I'm naked. My options stand. Fuck me or I'm fucking your car."

"What? That doesn't even make any sense."

"Comme vous voudrez," [Suit yourself] she winked as she climbed up on top. Straddling the distinctive silver circle and star perched on the front the hood, she proceeded to begin trying to stuff it into her pussy. Decided the only way he'd get home anytime soon was to just fuck her, he did. He grabbed her by the hair, forced her to move to the left and pressed her body flat onto the hood before impaling her ass with his massive erection.

Her body squeaked as her skin moved back and forth across the metal surface. Her breasts were pinned beneath her body, but she was wasn't helping take the pressure off of them. With him forcing her legs wide, her stilettos on the concrete held in place by his lower legs wedged by his knees, she'd reached behind to spread her cheeks for him.

It was an invigorating fuck. They were hidden, but exposed. Numerous vehicles passed them, but they were oblivious to the. A few people walked by and craned their necks, not wanting to interrupt, but trying to get a better look. It wasn't like they were being quite, and the grunts, groans and growls they were making were echoing around the cavernous structure.

He announced his orgasm with an angry howl, slamming his cock deep into her bowels as he emptied his balls into her tight back hole. She mewled and giggled as she felt his sperm gushing inside her bowels. It felt wicked, and it made her smile just that way.

He pulled out, and she turned around and squatted. "We cannot have the Mrs. thinking you have been a bad boy. I need to clean up that cock of hers."

Taking his shaft in her mouth, she sucked him deep, swallowing his remaining load. Standing, she smacked her lips and turned to leave. "Thank you Bradley. See you at the Luau."

He was speechless, watching her walk away naked, only then realizing she'd left her dress in the stairwell. He moaned as she watched her reach behind and scoop some of his cum from her leaking asshole. She brought the huge dollop to her mouth, sucking her fingers like it was a rare delicacy.

He took a lot of heat from Julie for his late arrival. She gave him an icy stare and a quick, angry rebuke for letting her down once again.

"Save it, asshole! I don't want to hear what your excuse is this time! I'm not going to let you ruin another fucking party. Get upstairs, get showered, and put on the outfit I bought you. I don't want you to speak to me until tomorrow morning. You're sleeping in the guestroom tonight!"

For the first time in his marriage he actually felt guilty for screwing another woman, but not enough to stop doing it. He figured it would blow over once she had some alcohol in her and started having a good time. She loved to play hostess, and he had to admit she was a natural at it.

"She really was an incredible woman," he thought as he stripped down, that guilty feeling growing a bit as he noticed the lipstick around the base of his cock. "So much more cleaning me up so the wife doesn't find out, Marie."

That sentiment about Julie returned when he saw her in the lime string bikini, the g-string bottom covered by a grass skirt. The flowers in her long blonde hair gave her an alluring look. His cock was growing rapidly as he approached, and she noticed. That only angered her more.

"I told you I don't want to talk to you asshole! And if you think I'm touching that thing tonight, you're fucking crazy.

Not only are you sleeping in the guest room, I'm cutting you off, Brad. No pussy from me for a month!"

She knew it was an empty threat. He was going to fuck other women no matter what she did. He just proved that. She could smell the sex on him as soon as he walked in the door. Not to mention the faint hint of perfume of the slut he'd been with. It was more like she was punishing herself. He'd still get laid. She'd cut herself off instead.

Brad played things lowkey, doing the host duties, answering the door in his right floral pattern trunks and a lei around his neck. He'd put one on each party guest, in between cooking the pork barbecue and pineapple on the huge grill.

David and Marie showed up what she called fashionably late. David was quiet and sheepish, moving about slow and gingerly in his own theme swimsuit and flip-flops. Brad asked him about it, and he said he tweaked his lower back playing golf that morning, claiming he'd taken the day off. In reality, he'd been strapped again; punishment for whining about the outfit Marie had purchased for him for the party. It was mostly white, with pink and yellow flower. She told him it was to show off his incredible tanned body. He complained his cage was going to show too easily. He didn't want to go to another party with a pool and jacuzzi available and have to beg off getting wet.

Her compromise in allowing him to be free of his chastity devise was not only to give him ten lashes with the belt, but also to proclaim that if he wanted to go to the party unhindered by his customary undergarment, she was going to do the same.

She arrived to the party wearing an tiny, thin orange bikini top, and a grass skirt. But she was completely bare underneath it. She was going to be that way to begin the party, but told him she'd take along the bottoms in case she decided to get wet herself.

"You promise?"

"Yes David. I can hardly swim in this," she said of the skirt. "And I do not think Julie would appreciate her party becoming X-rated."

"Thank you."

"Do not thank me yet. I am in a horny mood. I might have to fuck someone at the party."

"Tell me you're kidding."

She reached through the strands of grass covering her pussy, dipping her fingers through her lips. Bringing them to his face, she made him suck them.

"Taste how wet I am," she teased.

She was just as wet when Brad put the lei over her head. David had inexplicably already moved toward the back of the house, leaving them alone for a minute. She'd leaned forward, and he said, "Julie is really pissed at me for being late."

"Oui, I can imagine. What could have possibly kept you from hurrying home to someone as gorgeous as she is dressed like that?" she said as she eyed her and waved from across the house.

"Funny," he griped. "I'm sleeping in the guestroom tonight."

"Poor boy. No pussy for you," she giggled. Then she quickly parted the grass of her skirt, showing her bare mound.

"Goddammit, Marie! This isn't that kind of party!"

"I don't know what you mean. This is how French women dress for a Luau." With that she dipped her fingers once again into her pussy, but instead of making him taste her, she simply patted his left cheek, leaving behind a wet trail.

During the party, Julie kept her distance from her husband. David noticed. So did Marie.

"Are they okay? he asked.

"I am not sure."

"Something is definitely off."

"I agree. After we finish eating, you should talk to Bradley while I corner Julie and see what is going on."

The food Brad had prepared had been delicious. It paired well with the salad and other side dishes Julie had worked on the majority of the day. But David noted the wonderful cuisine and festive decorations wasn't enough to hide the cloud that was hanging in the air. He wondered if it was just he and Marie that noticed because they were closest to them. They parted ways to try to determine what was going on between their close friends.

Because she already knew, mainly because she caused it, Marie wasted little time. "What did Bradley do, Julie?"

She was nearly in tears. "Not here. Let's get in the jacuzzi."

"I can't."

"Why not? Your not on your period," she stated, knowing her friend's cycle as well as her own.

"Because I'm not wearing my bikini bottoms."

"Wait. You're just wearing that grass skirt!?"

"Oui."

"Why?"

"I am a slut," she shrugged.

"I know. But still."

"I am punishing David. He whined like a little Pussyboy about wearing his penis cage to the party. So, I strapped him with the belt as a compromise, but I also told him if he was going to be free under his outfit, I would be as well. That is why we were so late. I had to let him calm down."

"Ha! I thought he was walking a little funny. God, you're amazing."

"So are you. Now what is wrong."

"What do you think is wrong. He was late. Today of all days. I needed his help getting ready for the party, and he's out fucking one of his whores."

"Are you certain?"

"I could smell him. He had sex. Hell, I could smell her cheap perfume on him! She's probably a twenty year old intern from his office. Cunt!"

Marie had to keep from laughing. It really was a bottle of cheap perfume, and she'd applied it to her ass and crotch heavily to leave a marker behind on him deliberately. She had to take a longer than usual shower to get it off of her own skin. She was wearing one of her normal expensive brands for the party.

"Cunt indeed. Are you ready to turn the tables yet?"

"Again with this? Leave it alone, Marie. I'm not stooping to his level."

"That is fine. He is the winner then. I will stop trying to help you be happy."

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"If you are correct, he wins. He gets to do whatever he wants whenever he wants, and your perception of what will make you happy will always take a back seat."

"I don't understand."

"Oui, because you are fighting fire with kerosene."

"Huh?" she said as she wrinkled her nose.

"Are you having sex as much as you would like?"

"Well... no. I'm barely having it at all."

"He is. Most likely daily. He wins that one. Are you first in his eyes?"

"Obviously not."

"You are, but only here at home. Yet when I lived here, he tried to bed me."

"You encouraged him."

"I encourage everyone, Jules. There is a reason I am no not wearing my bottoms. I make no apologies about who I am. However, he makes none either. Did he apologize for being late?"

"He actually tried. I cut him off. Fuck!"

"What?"

"I cut him off! I not only told him he's sleeping in the guestroom tonight, I told him I'm not fucking him for a month."

"Jésus putain de Christ, Jules! Pourquoi quelqu'un qui n'a pas de relations sexuelles refuserait-il des relations sexuelles à quelqu'un qui a des relations sexuelles avec d'autres femmes? Vous vous êtes puni, pas lui." [Jesus fucking Christ, Jules! Why would someone who doesn't have sex deny sex to someone who has sex with other women? You punished yourself, not him.]

"I know. I know. I wasn't thinking.

And the thing is, he knows I know he's fucking around now. But he's in denial. He keeps thinking he's pulling on over on me. This is the first I used sex as a weapon in response, and I'm the one already not getting laid! I cannot believe I did that!"

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers
123456...8