Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know why? You just said it yourself. It is because you are not getting fucked properly. That clouds your mind."

"So the answer is to start fucking around on him."

"Well, I can assure you the answer was not to cut him off, as you put it. He will only fuck around on you more now, if that is even possible. All I know is on a night you were counting on him to help with a party, because he knows you get excited about entertaining, he robbed you of your joy. I am offering you a way to find joy elsewhere, like he does many times a week."

"You're right. It's just a big step. It feels wrong."

"I can promise you will not feel that way when Antonio is ramming his big black cock into your pussy. It will feel the most right thing you have ever experienced."

"Antonio, eh? You already have a guy picked out for me, do you."

"For us. We will have a threesome. That will help ease your nerves if I am there with you. Just say the word."

"Fine. Set it up." Marie pulled out her phone and pulled up his contact. "Wait. You're doing it now?!"

"Yes. For tonight, so you cannot back out. We will do it at my place."

"But what about David? What about Brad!"

"I will handle David. He will not be an issue. I already whipped him today. He will not test me."

"If you say so. I'll trust you on him. But what about Brad?"

"I will handle Bradley as well. I will tell him you need some space, and the guestroom isn't far enough away. I will tell him you will be spending the weekend with us, and he can have the master bedroom to himself. It will give him time to reflect. Do you know what he has planned this weekend?"

"We were supposed to go sailing with friends all day tomorrow."

"Are any of them here tonight?"

"No, it's a different group. They're more of his work circle."

"Then he will have to do it without you. What about Sunday?"

"He and David and playing in that member-guest tournament at the club. That'll be an all day thing, what with the awards and dinner afterward."

"Oui, that is right. Which means he will be occupied most of the weekend. Little time to fuck again behind your back," she said as she pressed send on her phone. "That means you and I are going to have to fun weekend. Hold on a moment... hello, Antonio? It is Marie. I have a proposition I am sure you will not refuse. Are you free later tonight?"

Twenty minutes later, David was in the jacuzzi with Julie, the two of them keeping each other occupied. David was nervous, because Brad had confided in him why he had been late to the party, causing her to be extremely upset with him. He didn't confess who he was with, but he admitted he was having sex with a hot, sexy woman. David asked why he would risk it then, when he could be with her some other time.

"Well, I guess I could say that she's that good at it that I couldn't pass it up, which has some truth to it. But... she's not the kind of woman that takes no for an answer very well."

"Ha! Sounds a lot like my fiancee. Marie is very much in control of our relationship."

"And you're okay with that?"

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, Brad. So, yeah."

"Well you're right then. This woman is a lot like Marie," he nodded quietly.

David obviously didn't know it was literally Marie he was referring to. He was more concerned about having to tell her what he knew. He had made a promise that he would inform her whenever he knew for certain that Brad had cheated on Julie, or was going to cheat if Brad had asked him to be an alibi. If he didn't inform Marie, he would surely be disciplined again when she discovered his deceit. And she would definitely find out. The man was not a good poker player. Not like Brad was.

But neither of them were a match for a woman like Marie, whose entire life was built upon a mountain of lies and deceptions. Hell, she was currently on her third persona, and she was so ingrained in the performance that she truly believed she was from France most of the time.

She approached Brad inside the house and said she needed to speak to him privately about Julie. She didn't wait for an answer, instead heading upstairs. She walked with a confidence that he found both alluring and a bit scary. He found himself scurrying up the staircase behind her, wondering what she was up to.

He found her on his bed. Well, it was the guestroom bed. But that's where he thought he'd be sleeping that night.

"What's going on? What did you want to talk about? You said it has to do with Julie?"

"We will get to Julie as soon as you do your job, Bradley."

She leaned back and spread her thighs, moving the strands of the grass skirt to the side to expose her glistening pussy.

"What? Here?"

"I came to see you today. You got your orgasm. I did not get mine. That is unacceptable. So, you need to make that up to me, right now please."

"You want me to fuck you. Now. Right now."

"Non. I want you to eat me and make me cum. However, if you would like to fuck me instead, I will let you. Just remember this is about my pleasure this time. If you do not make me cum, you will have bigger concerns than Julie being mad at you for being late."

She watched him struggle with the decision. She could see his cock straining inside his swimsuit as he stared at her dripping cunt. She made things worse by pulling the top of her bikini to the sides to expose her breasts, toying with her nipples to tempt him. That caused his nostrils to begin to flare, his eyes practically dilating as he leered ar her voluptuous body.

"Take them off, Bradley."

He didn't know why, but he dropped his trunks and stepped out of them. A decision had been made, as ludicrous as it seemed based on where they were and who all was nearby. Lust was winning out over logic.

He started to close the door, but she admonished him. "Non. Leave it."

"But someone might see."

"Be more concerned someone will hear. You know how vocal I can be. The sand is passing through the hourglass, Bradley. Eat me or fuck me, but do it now."

He slammed his cock into her, catching the inside of her knees with the inside of his elbows, rolling her back. She reciprocated, ramming her hips toward him to meet his thrusts. It was hard, and fast. She was already worked up. She had been most of the day as she planned her mission, which was to ensure he didn't make it home on time. What they were doing ar the moment wasn't a part of it, nor was the night ahead with Julie and Antonio, but she loved adjusting her game to how her hand was dealt. So was a masterful poker player herself.

She started to cum, violently. She was about to scream out when Brad put his hand over her mouth to silence her. The anguished squeal she emitted was frightening to his ears, and he couldn't help but wonder if he was going to be found out after all. He recoiled when she nodded, letting him know she was good. What he didn't expect when he moved back was for her to put her foot in his chest and pushed him off of her. He was more stunned when she put her tits away when she got up and headed for the doorway.

"Thank you Bradley. I needed that."

"That's it? We're done?"

"I am sorry. I should have said I needed that... a few hours ago."

"So this is like... revenge?"

"I made you cum once today. I expected the same of you. After all, you have a reputation of being a ladies man. So does my fiance, but he knows my orgasms always come first. I am surprised you are that selfish."

"I'm not... it's. Look, I was going to be late."

"You were late. So was I. I still held up my end of our arrangement."

"Arrangement?"

"I like big cocks, and you happen to have one. You love my pussy. And today, my ass. I allow you to have them. But if you do not make me climax, you are useless to me. I am sure you know I can fuck any man I choose to. I am currently choosing you. That could end if you disappoint me again. Remember that going forward."

"I understand. It's not like I want to end this. I was rushed."

"Julie may accept your silly excuses, Bradley. I will not. I cum first, always."

"You're really leaving!? What am I supposed to do with this!?" he complained, motioning to his throbbing prick.

"Whatever you wish to, other than fucking me... or your wife. She is off limits for the next month, from what I understand. But at least you can sleep in your bed tonight. I took care of that for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Julie needs space and time away from you. Apparently, across the hallway isn't far enough for her. She is very, very angry. She is coming with David and myself, and will be spending the weekend with us."

"Are you serious?"

"Oui. You should spend that time thinking about what a bad boy you've been, letting bad girls with irresistible pussies take advantage of you," she giggled.

She was pretty sure he stayed behind and jacked off. It was unlikely he took a cold shower, and his cock was showing no signs of an erection when he eventually returned to the party a few minutes later. She'd done a number on his psyche; it was unlikely it would have gone down on it's own in that short amount of time.

He also didn't have a lot of time to try and persuade Julie not to go with David and Marie. She wasn't listening to him at all, and the conversation they did have was one-sided. She angrily told him she was going upstairs to pack, and would be leaving as soon as she was ready. He tried to follow her, but Marie stepped between to stop him. When Julie came back down with a suitcase, she told him he was to entertain their guests the rest of the night by himself, and when they left, he was to clean up the mess. She snapped at him, warning that she had better not come and have to deal with it, or there would be even more hell to pay. When he asked what he was supposed to tell those that were still there, which was pretty much the entire guest list, she was surprisingly calm.

"I really don't give a fuck what you tell them, Brad. I'm sure you'll come up with some bullshit excuse. That's what you're good at. Tell 'em I had to work late for all I care."

Two hours later, much to David's dismay, Julie was in his bed, with Marie. And the beautiful blonde wife of his best friend was being railed by Antonio. He could hear her screaming through the open window as she came while he sat by the firepit drinking a rum and coke. He was the one that was going to end up spending the night in a guestroom.

Antonio had been waiting at their house, leaning casually against his black Lexus when they pulled up. That was the initial shock, as David didn't know Marie had invited him over. He wanted to protest, especially because he realized that he was there to fuck his fiancee. She had made it clear that when she invited one of her bulls over, she would be fucking him. He smart enough to figure out that Antonio was going to be fucking Julie too.

His embarrassment grew when Marie got out and greeted Antonio with a sultry, sexy kiss right there in the driveway. The huge man took extreme liberties with her, grabbing her bare ass through the skirt, pawing at her flesh. When she formally introduced Antonio to Julie, he greeted her in much the same fashion, but took things a step further. He fingered her right there, out in the open for all the neighbors to see. He slipped his hand between the legs as he bent her backward, cradling her upper body with his powerful left arm in the small of her back. Pushing her thong to the side, he invaded her wet pussy with three fingers. His hand was so big it felt like a decent sized cock had been shoved unceremoniously inside her.

The move caught her off guard, and her squeal hung in the back of her throat as she tried to breathe. Marie's comment rattled in her brain; the one about black men being attracted to white, married women, and how they would take from them whatever they wanted sexually. His initial move was quick and aggressive, and in three minutes he had her creaming all over his fingers. Julie was swooning as she came, screaming loudly into the night.

"Thank God it's dark out," David whined to Marie.

"Why? She is beautiful when she climaxes, non?" Marie asked, giddy inside that Antonio had followed her directions and took full control of Julie from the outset.

"She's outside... in front of my house!"

Grabbing him by the balls through his swimsuit, squeezing them harshly, made easier by the lack of his cage, she corrected him. "It is OUR house, David. And she is our guest. So is Antonio. You will support this by keeping your mouth shut and being the perfect host. Is that understood?"

"Yes! Yes ma'am!" he grimaced.

"Good."

Letting go, he recovered as Antonio provided his new plaything another orgasm. When he collected his faculties, he nervously asked, "Are you sure this is a good idea, Marie? We shouldn't be getting involved in their marriage."

"You have already involved yourself in their marriage David, by covering for Bradley numerous times while he cheats. I am simply changing the balance of their sexual dynamic so things are even between them. Tell me, did he say anything to you about what he did tonight? About why he was late?"

David had found the courage to tell her about Brad's confession. She asked of he knew who it was he slept with that made him late for the party. David said he didn't know, but he was certain it was the type of woman he'd continue fucking. And that there was something different about this one from all the others, although he didn't know exactly what that meant.

When Antonio helped Julie to her feet, she was starry-eyed. She was almost catatonic, like she'd been drugged. He put his hand on her head, palming it as he forced her to her knees onto the concrete surface. Whipping out his enormous cock, he slapped the thick shaft against her cheeks.

"Get your pretty mouth on it girl! Suck it deep!"

"Yes sir," she replied obediently, much to the voyeur's surprise. Well, David. Marie had been in that exact position hundreds of times. She knew the power of a man like Antonio, and how his demeanor could stun a woman into being subservient to his desires. It helped that she and Julie had multiple conversations about the subject; Marie's fixation on BBC and the men that wielded them. Julie was about to learn what that fascination was all about, and in the end be christened an official Hotwife.

David was listening to her being broken in as he sat by the fire with his drink, lost in his thoughts. He wasn't so sure she wasn't actually being broken by the athletic beast that was having his way with her. The response was different than what he heard... and had seen from his closet when he'd ravaged Marie. She screamed as well, in many of the same ways. But he could tell she could somewhat anticipate what was about to happen, while Julie was being surprised at every turn. It was like the difference between an aficionado of roller coasters versus a first time rider. Julie seemed thrilled and scared at the same time.

He couldn't tell for sure, because he didn't have a ringside seat like with Marie. Or more precise, a hidden enclosure with the door slightly cracked. He was denied the visual effects, forced to listen to the soundtrack playing in his bedroom. But it was clear the images would have been pornographic, and the aural stimuli he was receiving was still having a profound effect on him.

He shifted in his chair again, trying to find a position that was comfortable. It proved difficult, if not impossible. Not only was his ass raw from the belting he'd received before the party, his penis was once again firmly ensconced inside his metal cage. To make it worse, Marie made him take two Viagra as an additional step to remind him of his place in their relationship. He balked, receiving another firm squeeze of his ball sack, her nails digging deep into his skin. His mouth flew open and she popped the blue pills inside before covering his mouth with her hand.

"Swallow," she commanded. He did, without choice, but with pained tears in his eyes. Letting go, she patted his cheek, wiping the tears away. "That's my Pussyboy. Your Domme knows what is best for you."

"Why would you do that to me?" he asked pensively.

"Because you believe what Julie is about to do is wrong. But I know it is going to excite you to hear what she is capable of sexually. So, you will sit by the pool and listen. And you will stay there until we are done. If you are correct and this is not something we should be a part of, the pills will not have an effect on you. But I know better. You will be turned on by what you hear. Think of this as my having my hand still on your little boy penis, squeezing it from afar while Julie and I enjoy our threesome.

That was the unfair part of the devious plan Marie had implemented. She'd come up with it on the ride back to their home. After all, she had no idea the night would take the turn it had. She was still playing the deck of cards as they came to her. In many ways she was like a gambling savant, counting the cards in the shuttle. She could read David, so it was no surprise even though she couldn't see his reaction that he would become hard inside the constricting device to the sounds of her eating Julie, and then making her best friend do the same.

Marie told her they were doing it for Antonio, as it was something he got off on watching. And he did. But she also knew it would have the same impact on her fiance. While she couldn't prove it, there was no doubt in her mind his tiny prick was pulsing as the strained to break free of it's confines.

He would obviously have no suck luck, and as hour two became hour three, and then four after a refreshment break, he was resigned to the fact that he was never going to see the inside of the house, let alone the guestroom. Switching to a lounger, he lowered the back having grabbed a blanket and pillow from a storage box against the wall. Pulling the lounger nearer the fire, he put on another couple of logs to keep it going through the chilly night. He curled up under the stars, serenaded by the erotic melodies cascading down from the upstairs bedroom.

He tried to ignore what was going on. But it was difficult. And he knew it was only going to become worse, as Marie invited Antonio to spend the weekend as well. The worst part was when Antonio and Julie were left alone the next night. Marie was going to go over to Julie's house to check on Brad and make sure he was behaving.

She cornered David, wanting more details about what he knew about Brad's sexual partner from night before.

"You said last night that Bradley is currently involved with a woman he likely will continue fucking. How do you know this?"

"I don't. It's just a feeling. She's got some kind of spell on him. He can't seem to resist her."

"How does this compare to other women he has been with?

"I don't know how to answer that. It's... it's like he views women as disposable. A lot of the time he only has sex with them once. It's more about the conquest."

"But that is not always the case."

"Well, no. There have been several over the years that he's had a recurring thing with. But none of them were serious. Just long term flings. It's about the sex. At least that's what he says."

"Oui, much like me. We are both Alpha personalities."

"Right. So if there's a female version of a bull, then he's had quite a few relationships like that in the past."

"They call us sluts, David," she informed with a wink.

"Then he has a dozen or so sluts that he sees occasionally."

"But nothing serious."

"The only serious ones were when he got them pregnant. But both times, well, that I know of anyway... there are probably more. But he's walked away after paying for the abortion. He doesn't want the reminder."

"Coward."

"If you say so. I'm pretty sure they wanted a clean break too."

123456...8