Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only twice? That seems way too low. You said he was straight, right?"

"Oui. But he served eight of his twelve years. He was conditioned by the environment he lived in. He said black inmates prey on white men; make them their bottom bitches. He is more used to now having sex with men. I hope to change that to some extent, but not totally," she winked.

"So David can service him," she nodded.

"And others. When Eddie finished the first round, I made David clean his cum from my pussy. He is used to that as you know. But then I asked him to get Eddie hard for me again. He hesitated, and I slapped him across the face. I told him he was embarrassing me. I said that Eddie was our guest, and he was trying to reenter society, but that prison had taken a toll. He was not used to being with women again just yet. I explained quietly that it would be more normal for Eddie to have a man suck him hard like he was accustomed to so he could fuck me a second time."

"Was that true?"

"Partially. The premise was correct. Eddie is obviously still more comfortable with men, but it has more to do with controlling and humiliating weak white betas'. I could have easily gotten him hard, but he was excited about what I wanted David to experience."

"How did he do?"

"He was mortified. His little balls pulled up into his body. They did not drop for three days," she grinned. "The first blowjob was awful. Clumsy. Timid. Too much teeth. But Eddie was patient with him. At least at first."

"What does that mean?"

"Eddie is a amazing specimen. He is more animal than man. Primal, I mean. A prison thug. Very aggressive. Very dominant. David got him hard the first time, and Eddie was worked up. He fucked me so hard my ears were ringing from my own screams. I got up after David cleaned me to get us water so we could stay hydrated, and when I returned, Eddie had David's back pinned to side of the bed... he was kneeling on the floor, and Eddie was forcing him to suck him. It was like he would have done to a new cellmate. He had him by the hair, and he was ramming his cock into him like he was still fucking me. I could not help it. I was so turned on I took pictures and video of it."

"I wanna see them! I wanna see them! Show me!"

"I have them on a flash drive. I do not keep them on my phone. I barely have enough storage for the things I do," she laughed. "However, I have a lot now. I will play them on our television the next time you are over."

"Oh my God I can't wait. So, David sucked him twice that night, eh?"

"Five times. Eddie is insatiable. Plus I gave him a Viagra before we started. He had never had one before. I wanted David to be intimidated by a felon fucking his fiancee."

"He sucked him off five times!?"

"Oui. The last time to completion. He struggled to swallow it all, but he was used to the taste and texture of his cum by them. He had cleaned out my pussy three times, and my ass the last time."

"Fuck, Marie. This is... damn I'm wet right now! What about the construction man?"

"HA!" she laughed, what she'd called him hitting home. "Johnny? The doorbell rang. David asked who it could be, and I said I had invited a guest over. He asked if he was going to have to make himself disappear so I could have privacy with my bull, or was he supposed to get in the cuckold closet. That's what I call it now. He was conditioned to accept I was going to have sex with another man. I opened the door, and he knew something was off as soon as he saw him."

"Because he's white," she laughed.

"Oui. I told David the guest was for him because he needed more practice sucking cock so he could please my bulls like I expected of him. I warned that I wasn't going to be embarrassed in front of them again. He started to protest, but I reminded him of the belting I gave him after he had disappointed me with his performance sucking Eddie, and told him that was going to happen to him if he did not start performing up to my standards with my bulls. As a compromise, he was going to start sucking Johnny."

"I'm not sure I understand?"

"Johnny does not know David's name. He is in his cell phone as Pussyboy. Johnny contact name in David's phone is CM."

"Oh my God... did I guess right on calling him construction man?"

"Oui," she confided, and they both burst out laughing. "The avatar in both of their phones is a close up of David's mouth on Johnny's cock."

"Fuck, you are evil!"

"I prefer to think of myself as wicked, but there is evil in my blood. My father saw to that."

"I hear you. So if Johnny has David's cell number, what does that mean?"

"David sucked him that night. Poorly. So I told David he would need to keep practicing, and Johnny will be his trainer. He has my permission to call or text David at any time for a blowjob during the workweek. As you know, David is his own boss. He can come and go as he pleases, much like Bradley. If Johnny texts him, he is not allowed to refuse the request. I have instructed him to drop whatever he is doing, go to wherever Johnny is, and service him."

"What if he doesn't? He gets whipped with the belt?"

"Non. The time he tested me in that regard, it was much more intense. I caned him until I broke the skin. That was five weeks ago."

"Damn girl. You mean business!"

"I will not tolerate disobedience or deception from him."

"He deceived you?"

"He was unaware that I asked Johnny for updates every time he requests a blowjob. He emails me about his performance. I want to keep track of his progress. David knows now what will happen if I receive a bad report, whether it be skill improvement, attitude, taking direction, etcetera. If Johnny is dissatisfied, I am as well. That night, I received an email that he had been stood up."

"Woah. I bet David was surprised you found out about it."

"More so when he came home to find Johnny's truck parked along our street. When he came in the house, I told him to assume the position, and I caned him. I let Johnny spend the night, and they slept in the guestroom together. He applied an Aloe lotion with a numbing agent, then spent the night cuddling him."

"That's it? They cuddled?"

"I told Johnny he could have as many blowjobs as he wanted. David didn't get much sleep, both from the pain he was in and the practice he was getting. I do not know number. Well more than the one he was supposed to give if he would have simply done what was expected of him. I let him stay home the next day, but he got another text at noon. He drove to a building site, climbed into Johnny's truck and gave him nice a lunchtime blowjob. Then he came home. I showed him the positive email I received. Then I got the idea to have him email back, and thank him for the night they shared together. I also told him to tell Johnny he learned his lesson, and he would be available to give him blowjobs in the future whenever he wanted."

"Do you get reports from other guys too?"

"Only Eddie, when he goes to him at the gym."

"Wait... what?"

"Eddie has been to our house several times. For now, he and I fuck every week, always during the week. I will probably stop after the next time. I do not want him to become attached to my pussy. It is more addictive than the heroin I gave us," she quipped.

"But you've been doing the same thing with him."

"Oui. David sucks him hard to get him ready for me, and then to completion at the end of the night. He told me my Pussyboy is becoming quite the good cocksucker. I have never been prouder of him than when I heard that," she said, genuinely showing a wide smile. "I love him so much."

"Just not enough to marry him."

"Non. Still, I am pleased with his progress. That was a couple of weeks ago. When Eddie was leaving, he asked me of I minded him using him alone, elsewhere. I knew he meant the gym. I mentioned that David would be playing golf that Saturday morning at our club, and because he is made to now wear his penis cage, he will no longer shower there after his round. I find this disgusting, so I said I would make arrangements to have him drive to the gym after playing, and make him shower there."

"There... at a gym for gay men."

"It is not exclusively. It is simply well known for that, but such activity is not discouraged. Especially in the showers. I texted David during his round and told him to text me when he was halfway done."

"Oohhhh, Brad told me about this! He said David was playing incredible, and at the turn he apparently got bad news on his phone. He wouldn't talk about it, but he played horrible after that. I bet you feel awful about ruining his round," she joked.

"Hardly. I do not care about his silly game. He purpose is to please me, and do what I expect. We texted, and I told him to go to the gym, go into the shower wearing a blindfold and a white jockstrap I put in his golf bag, and get on his knees. He was to suck off Eddie, who would follow him in, and then service the next man that came in. He could not leave until he did so, and I would be getting an email from Eddie on his obedience. Last Saturday it was Eddie and two men. That I know of, to this point he had sucked five cocks. Eddie told me he is quickly becoming very popular there."

"What did you mean by it being five that you know of?"

"Today is Saturday, Jules. I have not spoken to David since he left home early this afternoon, nor have I checked my email for one from Eddie. I left for the beach before David returned to get ready to out sailing with Bradley. In between he knew it was expected that he go to Eddie's gym. He wasn't to leave until he sucked him and three other cocks. I highly doubt he would disappoint me. Then again, he was not in a good frame of mind when he left the house."

"Why is that?"

"I gave him a present. One he was not happy with."

"Which was?"

"A red jockstrap."

"I assume there's a significance to that."

"Oui. It is a signal in the gym. A white jockstrap worn in the shower means you are available to give oral to other men."

"Ooooohhhh. So red means... "

"He is a bottom bitch, and his bitch hole is available to fuck."

"HOLY FUCK! Do you think he got fucked today!"

"Non. That is still two steps away. You are the next step, Jules. But he knows now I am serious about giving him the experience of being fucked by a real cock."

"What do... I'm the next step?"

"Oui. I told him that I am going to have another woman peg him. He assumed it will be you. He has said as much. I also told him that once that happens, and he starts becoming used to someone besides me taking him that way, he must prepare his mind to accept that he will be fucked by a man. The jockstrap made him realize I am serious."

"Damn! That makes our plan even better!"

"You really are excited about this, oui?"

"Yes! It'll be perfect. You start fucking Brad. Have at it. I might actually feel better about him being such a pig knowing who he's with. It actually gives me a bit of control over his cheating in a way. And while you're keeping him occupied with that addictive pussy of yours, I'll be pegging David. I'll help you take him where you want him to go. I can even eventually invite Antonio over to your place."

"Damien would be a better choice," she offered.

"Why's that?"

"He has a lot more experience with hotwives. More importantly, he has more experience with cuckolds."

"And?"

"He is not opposed to having his cock sucked by a man... or fucking one."

"Whoa! Alright, when the time comes, Damien it is. Until then, you fuck Brad. Sometime this week!"

"That would be fine."

"Perfect. I'll fuck David the same night, plus I'll take full advantage of that addictive tongue of his," she quipped.

"That would be the only thing 'dick' about him," she joked back.

"Ha! Yeah. It'll still be good though. And we'll be free and clear to be gangbanged whenever we want!"

"Oui. Free. But only if you trust me about tonight. About everything. I have told you about what I am doing with David. I would like you to tell about your likes now."

"My likes?"

"If you were serious about following my lead as your mentor, I cannot lead where you are unwilling to go. I want us to have fun, Julie, but my limits are likely more dangerous than you would be comfortable with."

"Danger? Fuck the danger. You just shot me up with heroin, Marie. I'm really loving it so far and I haven't gotten dicked yet."

"That concerns me."

"Why?"

"Because I love you. I want you to like it. Not crave it."

"Please don't blow what I said out of proportion."

"What are you saying, then?"

"I'm saying everything that you've done that I've ended up doing, I've loved. I'm nervous, but I trust you. I'm going to let this happen and use a safe word if I have to."

"It is very unlikely we have the same tolerance for pain, Julie."

"You're right. I'm willing to bet mine is a lot higher," she winked.

"I guess we will see. Just remember that this is supposed to be fun. It is not a competition."

"I know. But I just want it to start... I'm horny as fuck and it's after eleven now."

"Do not worry. Rashon will be here."

They didn't show up until 11:30, but Rashon didn't disappoint. Instead of bringing three or four more guys with him, he'd worked a little harder on recruiting and brought six. The knock at the door couldn't have come soon enough for Julie. Marie had her greet them, and she gasped when she saw seven huge black men hanging around the hallway outside their door. Her nipples hardened, which was easy for them to see since she was fully naked for them.

It appeared they might all be police buddies. Definitely several of them were. Four of them, including Rashon, were holding up handcuffs. The other three were carrying fresh packages of rope. She felt her pussy leak down the inside of her legs, the drugs in her system making her body tingle with excitement. She was already orgasmic, and all they were doing to that point was leering at her.

"Hi. Can I help you?" she asked casually, belying the way she was feeling inside.

Rashon laughed. "We got a call about a couple of sluts that need restrained and fucked until morning."

"Morning, eh? That seems like a long time."

"We're all off duty until Monday. Got nowhere to be tomorrow."

"Hmm... looks like I'll be texting my husband and telling him my girlfriend and I had a little too much to drink tonight and we're getting a hotel room to be safe."

"Do you lie to him like that often?"

"What makes you think that's a lie? There are seven of you. If we're doing this until morning, which I'm down for, by the way... then I'm pretty sure I'll be drunk on cum by then. At least I better be. And we're definitely going to be safe. Aren't the majority of you cops?

"Ha! Yes. All of us."

"Then I won't be lying. That said, you're late. I should already be tied up and stuffed with three cocks by now."

"Sorry. Kev forgot his rope."

"Then Kev needs to start at the back of the line," she winked.

"Damn," Kev groaned, making her laugh. His playful response made an impression on her.

"Perhaps I wanna save the best fuck for last," she winked. Walking out into the open hallway, she wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled him into a steamy kiss. Pulling off, she dropped to her knees right there. Removing his cock from his shorts, she growled, "Last to fuck... but first to be sucked."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Early Sunday Morning, October 6th

They were two hours in, and Julie was electrified. Her nervous system was on stimulus overload; everywhere she was touched felt like she was giving off a discharge. To that point, it had pretty much been just an all out gangbang. The only thing that had been done to her and Marie that could be considered bondage related was that their breasts had been tied. Rope had been wound around them, with a few figure eights thrown in to pull them together a touch. There was also a couple of times the rope went behind their necks, creating a halter appearance.

With the blood cut off their tits became engorged, turning an angry shade of purple. In addition to spanking their asses, the guys would paw and slap at those tits, the pain it caused making them wince. Yet while the BDSM was on the tame side, the fucking was not.

Marie wanted to give Julie the full gangbang experience right from the start. She wanted her to know that she was going to be fucked by cock after cock, in whatever hole they chose to use. Being tied up in a rigging that was too restrictive might limit the freedom the men had to use her the way they wanted. And since the majority of them had committed to being there the night, time was on her side when she made that decision.

Both of them had been servicing at least two cocks at a time from the moment they each got on their own queen sized bed. They were facing each other, but with the bustle of activity around them they might as well have been alone. The only way they were reminding the other was there was through sound, as they were being very vocal.

Marie was being spit-roasted the majority of the time. It was easy for the guys to move around her, and she was the much more accomplished cocksucker. She'd proven that she could deep throat any cock that was shoved in her mouth. Because of that, the men on the other end fucking her took advantage of her tight, shapely ass. She was built for sex, and anal was a delicacy she was offering.

Julie was a great cocksucker, full of enthusiasm when she'd take a man orally. But she wasn't in Marie's league yet. It was something she'd realized when they had dropped to their knees on the floor at the very beginning to encourage the rest of the men besides Kev to pull out their members, not that needed further enticement. They weren't going to turn down a blowjob to kickstart the night's activities. Julie wasn't jealous, or even envious. It wasn't practical to expect that she could do the things Marie could. She was just starting out on her journey as a slut. But she had pride, and she was determined to be able to eventually do the things her mentor could.

With Rashon knowing that Marie was trying to give Julie her first gangbang experience, she was subjected to a steady diet of being double penetrated in her ass and pussy, with their being many times she was shut airtight with a third cock shoved in her mouth. She didn't have a gag reflex problem. That had really never been an issue for her. It was the idea of taking something so mammoth all the way into her throat. She didn't know how to make herself relax and breathe properly. That didn't stop them from ramming her mouth as far as they could go.

It was intense enough fucking two cocks at once. She knew that from when she'd done it with Damien and Antonio. The sensations she recalled were nothing when compared to doing the same thing on heroin. Marie hadn't stretched the truth at all. She was floating as they pounded her, and they kept rotating out guys in and out without cumming to make it last longer. Yet when one of them grabbed her head forcefully and started fucking her face as best as he could, she lost it. She came, and the orgasm became almost continuous. It would ebb and flow, but she always seemed to be cumming at least a bit. And when she really went off, her whole body would shake uncontrollably.

She wasn't sure if it was the drugs or the realization that she was checking off fantasies as becoming reality in such quick succession that her body was quaking. She took on three men twenty minutes straight, although the cocks changed out. Then a fourth joined in, making her jack him off. That turned into her being double fucked while going back and forth and sucking two of them, her hands holding them as she greedily became an even bigger slut in her mind, and in reality.

Marie couldn't see what was going on, being occupied herself. But she knew. Rashon had become the self-appointed party facilitator, and he was awesome. He was not only directing the action, he gave Marie updates on what was happening on the other bed. He was even taking pictures and video. Plus, he was also cool when it came to the extremely buzzed state of the party girls.

1...345678