Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
827 Followers

"You are hearing that from him. They killed a baby for him, and then he runs away. Cowardice. They were likely emotionally vulnerable when he dumped them. He is fortunate they did not try to harm themselves. Or him."

"Well, that didn't happen that I know of."

"Would he tell you if it had?"

"No. Probably not."

"Oui. He is a coward. What of this new slut he is involved with. Why is she different in your eyes."

"Again, it's just a feeling. But he's never acted like this before. I swear it's like if she called or texted him, I get the impression that he's going to run to her and do whatever she wants. She seems more dangerous... well, maybe that's harsh. I have no idea who she is and how he met her. He's not saying, which is also unusual. Most of the time he can't wait to brag, but he's a lot more closed-mouth about her."

"And that concerns you."

"Only because of what you're intending to do with Julie. I don't want to be in the middle of this, to be honest."

"You made that choice the first time you lied to her for him. Now you will lie to him for her. Oui?" she said with a narrowed brow.

"Yes ma'am."

"We are involved, and our focus is going to be Julie's happiness instead of Bradley going forward. She deserves sex, just like her husband. If they are not going to do it together because he cannot keep from cheating, then she can cheat too. That is fair."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oui. Especially if this woman he is fucking now is as you believe her to be."

"She's than the others, that's for sure. I think he's addicted to her."

"Intoxicating pussy can do that. You should know. Mine is that way," she teased.

"I'm very aware."

"So if he's addicted to someone like me, then my goal is to help Julie become addicted to black cock. In the meantime, I definitely need to go see what he is up to. The cat is getting her pussy wrecked by Antonio. That does not mean the mouse gets to play while she is away. Not this weekend. I will be back later. You need to be a good host to our guests while I am away."

Host duties meant being on call for whatever they needed. And on call suddenly meant he was involved in the action more than he cared to be. He wished he could go back to just being an audio participant.

He woke up to the sound of Marie yelling at him from the open window. She was leaning out, her bare breasts swaying as she called to him to get his attention. When he finally roused, it took him a minute to figure out what she wanted. And it mortified him.

Five minutes later he was in his bedroom, performing his daily clean up duty. It was part of his Mistresses expectations; to clean her pussy orally after she was with her bull. Not only was he expected to do that for Marie, he was made to do the same to Julie.

For her part, she was reluctant at first. That is until the talents that Marie had bragged about proved out to true. If anything, she'd sold him short. Julie came hard three times, the last one nearly making her pass out.

"Damn, Marie! You got that boy trained," Antonio laughed.

"Pussyboy," she corrected.

"What?"

"David. Remove your shorts for me please."

"Do... do I have to?"

"Non. But you know what will happen later if you choose not to. Be a brave Pussyboy and take them off for me. Antonio is eventually going to figure out your shortcomings anyway. He is here all weekend. And Julie already knows."

"But... I'm wearing it."

"I know. Show them please."

David pulled down his shorts to show his cage. Then he was asked to do a pirouette, showing the damage that had been inflicted on his ass.

"Well fuck me," Antonio laughed.

"Don't mind if I do," Julie grinned. She started sucking his cock to life, but his focus was on Marie at the moment.

"That answers a lot of questions, Angel."

Marie blushed at his nickname for her. "Does it?"

"Definitely."

"Good. I have not misled you. David, leave us. But that is how I want you to remain dressed until I tell you differently."

"Yes ma'am," he said as he bowed his head. Then he scurried away. He went into the garage, climbing into the backseat of his car, and he cried.

Marie made that up to him by giving him some pussy an hour later. He was still under the effects of the Viagra, and she unlocked his cage and led him to the lounger he'd slept on. He had another mess to clean up, which he did eagerly without the additional audience watching. He made her cum, which he knew was his primary purpose. But then he got rewarded. She spread her toned, tanned thighs and smiled sweetly.

"Climb on, sweetie. Give mommy your best."

It was the first time she'd called him that, and it struck a nerve. A good one. He mounted her and slipped his hard prick inside. She felt it, but that was mostly because he was grinding his hips in an elliptical motion, and it was for once hitting her clit in a way she actually found pleasurable for once. Still she had to rub her clit furiously in order to get off. But she did. She was even pleasantly surprised he wasn't done yet. He last close to five minutes before he emptied himself into her stretched out hole.

"Mmm... mommy is proud of you. Now get busy and clean up that mess you made. I cannot have our guest fucking me with it looking the way it does.

David did what was asked of him dutifully, not that he had a choice. Yet he'd become conditioned to it, and he lived to please her. Doing the same for their weekend guests was a bit more than he bargained for, but he wasn't about to disappoint Marie again.

She'd left to go check on Brad, leaving him behind to tend to whatever Julie and Antonio might need. He was guilt ridden. Brad was his best friend. He'd been his best man at his wedding. And yet Brad's wife was currently fucking a monstrous black man with a monstrous black cock. They were even having sex in his own bed. He had a pit in his stomach, they betrayal eating his soul.

Yet he also understood Marie's point of view. He'd felt just as guilty about Brad's philandering ways, and that he was often asked to cover for him. Or worse, the times Brad had put him on the spot, asking him to back up the lie he'd just told without prior knowledge of what he'd done and who he'd done it with. It was like it was expected; an unspoken condition of their friendship. David had never turned the tables, using Brad as an alibi. There had never been a need. But it spoke to Brad's true character when he pulled David aside soon after Marie moved on with him and said he'd be there for him in the same way when he decided he needed some pussy on the side.

He heard Antonio calling out to him. That was after he heard Julie announce her orgasm with a high-pitched scream, and her bull... as she was thinking of him, vocalizing his with a deep growl. David tried to hide his embarrassment, the idea of having to walk around his home wearing only his metal cage shaking his self-esteem. He knew Marie was doing that to him with a purpose, wanting to establish that there was a superior male specimen on the premises. He was thankful she didn't take things further.

Trudging up the stairs with dread, two cold beers in his hands, he knocked on his own door. Entering, he handed the bottles to the recovering couple, and seconds later he was diving between Julie's sext thighs, cleaning up yet another mess.

"Mmm," she mewled. "Remind me to thank Marie for letting me borrow her bull. And your talented mouth, David. She's the best best friend a girl could have!"

Yet Marie was fucking Brad in Julie's bed five minutes after arriving. She left him little choice. She walked silently past him while he stood in the entry, removing her clothes along the way. She left a trail to the Master suite, and was taking selfies of her naked form as she lounged lewdly on the mattress.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Checking to make sure you are not fucking some hot slut while your wife is at my house, sulking."

"And so you want me to fuck you."

"Non. It is you that wants to fuck me," she winked. He started taking off his shirt and shorts, cursing at himself the whole time. "Calm down, Bradley. If I did not come over, you would be out trying to find pussy. You will not make it three days without sex and we both know it. I am the same. Besides, David said you do not play golf well when you are stressed, and I know the tournament is tomorrow. I am doing you a favor. Now make me cum with your mouth, and then you can fuck me however you would like."

"But what about Julie."

"She is taking care of her own orgasms tonight."

"What?" he asked as he crawled onto the bed with her.

"Is that not what she has to do when you fuck one of your sluts?"

"I dunno. I suppose."

"Non. I am correct. That is why I gave her one of my toys to use. She has been cumming non-stop."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Oui. It is a really big, powerful toy. I have been telling her for months that she should get herself one to play with while you are... well, busy, but she has been reluctant. Last night I showed her just how addictive it can be," she said honestly, yet referring to Antonio rather than a dildo or vibrator.

"You... showed her."

"Oui. I knew she would not actually do it if I did not do it too, so we shared the experience," she shrugged.

"I... I can't believe that."

"You should be grateful to me, Bradley. She is currently occupied by her new lover, which is why I am able to be here with you."

"Her LOVER!?"

"Relax. That is just what I call my toy. It makes the experience appear more lifelike to fantasize it is a forbidden fruit she is tasting. And by doing so, she will not be as angry with you when you are out with one of you sluts. Like me. We are wasting time. Get busy," she said as she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face into her pussy.

That became par for the course in the sexual dynamic between Marie and Brad. She was as deep in his head as he would be when he fucked her cunt or ass. Or mouth. She could anticipate his moves, and was always several steps ahead of him. What he wasn't aware of was that many of their encounters were predicated on talks she had with Julie prior.

Brad and Julie had worked on their communication, and repaired their relationship to a point. The royal fucking she got from Antonio that weekend went a long way toward helping her resolve her anxieties. A few dozen orgasms did indeed clear the fog in her mind. She forgave him for being late, even though she knew he'd fucked another woman. Yet for the first time since her engagement, she'd just fucked another man. That made them even, and even though she knew he wouldn't stop, she was going to. Once was enough in her eyes. She didn't want to be like him.

That disappointed Marie, but it wasn't unexpected. She needed to be patient and keep working her. She knew from experience that her friend would soon get the itch to have another big black cock destroying her cunt. She just had to wait for that time to arrive, and be there to help her find the right man to scratch it. A man that would do so with a monster shaft.

To push things along, she kept up her pursuit of Brad. In truth, he was a good fuck. But not great. The only reason she kept doing it was Julie. She wanted to liberate her friend and prove to her what sex could really be. The key to bringing that about was to use what she would learn from Julie against her. It was cruel, but an effective means to the ultimate end.

Julie would confide that she would have something special planned, thinking she was simply sharing with her best friend. Marie did the same often by talking about what she and David would have coming up. Yet like a double agent, Marie would pussy block her.

She would swoop in and offer her cunt to Brad, thereby forcing Julie to make a last minute change of plans because he would come up with another lame excuse to not come home. Julie knew he was going to have sex with someone besides her, but it never occurred to her that the slut in question was Marie. Brad didn't have the balls to put an end to what he was doing with the sexy vixen, because he'd sniffed around her for six straight weeks trying to get into her panties while she lived with him and Julie. Now that Marie was showing up without them, he couldn't resist the temptation. She was too enticing, and the sex was too exciting. That woman was a sexual Goddess.

Marie became particularly fond of the lunchtime fuck. She'd show up at his office, waiting in the downstairs lobby of the highrise, texting him a picture of her pussy in a very public location to prove she was there and dripping. He'd end up taking an extended lunch to meet with her at their hotel of choice. It was risky, so she didn't do it often. But the times she did, Marie would have intel that Julie was going to go into the city to meet him for a surprise lunch. Yet she would always arrive at his office after he'd already left.

Because he'd be forced to work late to make up for it, Julie would assume that he was out fucking some slut. She'd vent her anger to Marie over drinks that evening, not knowing the slut in question was sitting next to her and had already been with him, his cum still leaking out of one or both of her holes. Of course there were also the times he didn't have to work late, but said he did to be with Marie after work. They were fucking on average three times a week.

During one of those hookups, while they were recharging between rounds, Brad brought up how he couldn't believe how lucky he felt when she moved in with them. She replied that she didn't understand how her misfortune of being stalked and beaten by an ex could be considered lucky for someone else. He'd seen the pictures of what allegedly had been done to her; another silky string in her web of lies.

"No. I mean... I never dreamed when you moved in with us that you and I would end up doing this."

"Is that not what you wanted all along? You were trying to fuck me before I even unpacked my suitcases, Bradley."

"Okay, I wouldn't go that far."

"I am not offended. I certainly did not try to pretend I was unavailable to you."

"I don't know. You did a pretty good job playing hard to get."

"I am not hard to get, Bradley. I am a slut. If you are not an imbicile and you have a big cock, all you have to do is ask and I will consider it. However to be honest, you were close to failing on the imbicile requirement," she teased.

"Funny. So all I had to do was just ask, eh?"

"Oui. I said all along that I could not because I lived with you. You took that as you should have. Only a pig would fuck another woman behind his wife's back in a home he shares with her."

"So that would have made me a pig."

"Oui. You are still a pig, but you have a big cock, so I overlook it."

"I don't understand."

"Not once did you suggest meeting in a hotel like this. You only tried to fuck me in your house. That is lazy, like a pig in slop."

"Huh? Why do I believe that?"

"Because I do not lie."

"No... you just cheat on David."

"I am not cheating on David, Bradley. You are cheating on Julie. There is a difference."

"How so?" he wondered, shaking his head in confusion.

"David knows where I am."

"WHAT!?"

"Be calm. He does not know the location. He does not need that detail."

"That's not really a consolation at the moment, Marie!"

"This is an odd reaction. I thought you wanted to fuck me. That is all you tried to do the entire time I lived with you and Julie. Now that you are, you are upset?"

"I wanted to fuck you. Yes! I didn't want David and Julie to find out if we ever did!"

"Then do not tell her. You do not mention to her about any of the other women you fuck, do you?"

"No. Of course not. Wait! You've said that before. How did you know I fuck other women?"

"Imbicile," she laughed, shaking her own head. "Again I say, you barely passed that requirement."

"Seriously, Marie."

"Bradley, you were willing to come after me like a hound for a fox in your own home. That was not new to you. I know this because I am the type of woman that attracts men like you. I have been my entire life. The difference between you and me is I do not hide my desires. I was honest with David. He was told before we ever had sex that I would consider being in a relationship with him, but I will never

be with him only. Monogamy is an illusion. You are proof of that being true. He has always known I will and do fuck other men. He accepts it. Your wife was there in the house most of the times you pursued me, and you did not care."

"You didn't care about her either," he said defensively.

"I did not pursue you then. It was the opposite. I simply did not stop your advances. Was I to make a scene and embarrass you?"

"C'mon Marie. You were a cocktease. You were always topless."

"Oui. Nudity is natural to me. You, however, look at a naked woman and see an invitation, like all American men. Your cock teased itself because you cannot control it."

"This is crazy. You're telling me David accepts that you're here right now... fucking me."

"That is not what I said. He knows I am somewhere... fucking. He does not always get to know the who or the where. But he knows. I am not hiding what I do, like you. I am not saying I stand on moral high-ground, but I do not feel guilty about what I am doing. David knows what he needs to know. And oui, he accepts it."

"What about Julie?"

"What about her?"

"You're saying you don't feel guilty about what you're doing to her?"

"Do you? She is not my wife."

"No. Well. Kinda, because it's you."

"But not with other women you have sex with."

"It's... complicated."

"It is not. I love Julie. She is my best friend in this country. Yet if she were woman enough in bed, I would not be here with you right now. She is a beta. I am an Alpha, like yourself. It is the reason you wanted to have me. You could fuck her every night if you wish to. You do not, for your own reasons, the same as I have reasons I sleep with other men besides David."

"So I'm fucking you because we both are type A personalities. It's that simple."

"Oui. It is not that I am your forbidden fruit. It is not that you are not supposed to have me. It is quite the opposite."

"What?"

"Bradley, I am supposed to be pursued by Alpha males. Where I am from, there is no shame in being promiscuous. To be a female and be hunted is desirable. I have also been known to hunt."

"Like the first time you texted me after you moved out."

"Non. More like today."

"What do you mean?"

"Julie and I talked this morning. She said she is frustrated because you have been working many late nights. She had this idea of getting a hotel room in the city today and enticing you to meet her. I decided that sounded fun. Her mistake was telling me what time she was going to be here."

"Here. In this hotel?"

"Oui. She is here somewhere. You should check your phone."

Sure enough, there were several sexts from her, with very explicit pictures.

"Jesus Christ, Marie! Why would you do that!?" he exclaimed, firing off an apology text that said he was held up in a series of meetings and wouldn't be able to make it. She smiled as she looked at what he was messaging over her shoulder. "Seriously! Why, Marie?"

"Simple. I am an Alpha. She is not," she shrugged. "I see a big cock and I take it. She is married to one and waits for it to come to her, even when it rarely does. That is why I am the one with your cum in my pussy. I wonder, Bradley...why would you have said to her just now that you are unavailable? You could have had round two with her. She is here. You are. You could have had the best of both worlds instead of an angry wife when you get home."

"Fucking shit. Do you think it's too late?"

It was. And he knew in that moment that Marie was like uranium, and he was playing with her without gloves. He went into his affair with Marie assuming it would run its natural course, like all his other side chicks. But he quickly discovered that wouldn't be the case. Ending it himself would be suicide, because Marie could literally make his life a living hell by going to Julie.

mimaster
mimaster
827 Followers
123456...8