Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is his mother a bitch?"

"Yes! And she raised a son just like her. She's been hounding me for years about when I'm going to give her a grandchild, and the fucker has been deliberately avoiding me whenever I'm ovulating for... as long as I can remember!"

"Oui. Also when you are the most horny."

"What?"

"That is why it is easier for you to do what you are doing tonight. Your body is telling you to breed."

"Ha! Okay. Let's not go that far."

"Why not? That is how the biology works, Jules. You had no issue showing your body to strangers in the bar in part because the chemicals in your brain are telling you it is time. It is like a mating ritual in the animal kingdom. We are animals as well, with primal needs. Ones you have given in to for the first time, from what you are saying."

"Fuck."

"Oui. Tell me, is his mother the Alpha?"

"What do you mean?"

"Does Bradley's personality come from his mother or his father?"

"Oh. Definitely his mom. His dad is this quiet little man."

"Hmm... perhaps he is not his real father."

"What? Really? You know, when you think about it, they are nothing alike."

"In the animal world, Alpha males breed with Alpha females. It is how the strong survive. In humans, because we have evolved consciousness, Alpha's settle for betas. We are the only species I know that does this. That is because society is wrong in forcing the idea that we should be only with one person sexually. It goes against nature. I have settled for David in life, but not in sex. He is inferior and he knows this, because I was honest with him. One of the reasons I tell him I lock his penis in a cage is because I will not let him continue his lineage."

"Like he would fuck around on you," she scoffed.

"Non. But it gives him the feeling that he is still a virile man that could if unchecked. I want David under my control, but I will not crush all of his dreams. Even while he sucks cock for me, he tells himself that he is simply a devoted man pleasing his fiancee. It gives him hope."

"So you think Brad's mom fucks around on his dad?"

"I am certain. And Bradley is perhaps the byproduct of that. He also likely knows this, which is why it is easy for him to do the same. But he will not make the same mistake she did with pregnancy. He is avoiding you, and he is paying for abortions when he impregnates one of his conquests."

"You seem very sure of that."

"Oui. He is attracted to the same thing as animals. Alpha females, giving off pheromones and showing they are in heat."

"But not me."

"Julie, you are his beta. You are docile. I am hopeful that I can teach you to go against your nature and become an Alpha. Tonight has been promising. But that is why he was comfortable coming after me in your own house. For the first time another Alpha was living there, and he felt compelled to fuck me. It is what men like him do. Oui, I encouraged it in my own way because it is my nature. I do not deny my purpose in the circle of life."

"You make it sound so impersonal."

"That I as a powerful woman recognize I am designed to be used by powerful men?"

"Yeah. Kinda"

"You have been just that as well most of the night. Look at us. We have been tied in place, unable to escape, waiting to be used again. They know we are equally powerful, so they have taken steps to keep us still so they can continue to mount us."

"You told them to bring handcuffs and rope. It was your idea."

"Have they not been more aggressive with us tied than they were when we were not?"

"Huh. You're right. They have been."

"The reality of being bound brought out the beast in them."

"It is hot," she giggled.

"To me, it is my purpose. Do you recall the scene in Jaws where Matt Hooper is talking to the Mayor, and he talks about how the shark is a miracle of evolution, and all it does is swim and eat and make little sharks?"

"Ha! Yes. Where are you going with this?"

"Many sharks breed in shallow water. The male finds the female he wants to mate with, and he bites her on one of her pectoral fins and drags her there. It makes it harder for her to get away. Look at the imagery, Julie. The ocean is right there. It is like we have been dragged here to the edge of the water to be used that way."

"Only you could take being tied up in bondage and fucked the way we have been for hours, and find a way to somehow romanticize it."

"It is not romantic. But it is more natural than most are willing to admit."

"I suppose. But... I just can't get past... what the fuck am I supposed to do about Brad? His mother '"

"It is his concern, not yours. You must do what you are doing. Look at you. You are learning to behave as an Alpha. That is what separates us from other animals. We have the ability to think and reason. We can change our mindset and evolve quickly. Of course, David does not have the ability to do so because his ancestors had small penises and passed that curse on to him. But you can change. You can become an Alpha. The men tonight have seen you in that way. Bradley has not yet."

"And he won't. Fuck him. He knows how his mother belittles me, like it's my goddamn fault I haven't given her a grandkid yet."

"Do you want to?"

"Not now. Not his. I do love this talk about being bred, though. It's probably my hormones talking."

"Oui. Probably. But you are also changing. Being taken by so many powerful men in succession like this will alter your mind. Also the heroin," she laughed. "And since you seem to have no interest in carrying Bradley's baby, we should make sure if you do get pregnant by someone else that he has done the same with other women."

"How the hell are we going to do that?"

"We are not. I will."

"Again, how?"

"It will not be as difficult as you imagine. He is an Alpha. He is arrogant and deceitful. It is in his nature. He will tell me because I will ask him while we are fucking. He will want to tell me, like a villian to a crime fighter. They have to boast to someone that would appreciate the crime. Since he would think I am cheating too, at least at first, he will see my question as not a threat, but a way to cement our bond in what we are doing together. I will simply ask if he intends to pay for my abortion if he gets me pregnant. From there I will find the answer if he has before. And I will share with him my love of black cock and how he is the exception, so that he will see it as me opening up to him."

"What do you mean, at first?"

"Eventually I would tell him that David knows I fuck other men. I would tell him he does not know who, only that I do."

"Why? Why would you tell him at all?"

"To control him. It would be a step toward him being caged. I would tell him to prove I am not like him. What we will be doing tonight, me being with Bradley and you with David, it is not without risk. It is better to have the upper hand so that you and I can do things like this without worry."

The sun kissed the edge of the horizon, and the girls felt their pussies stuffed full.

"Mmm... hello Rashon," Marie cooed.

"How did you know it was me, babygirl?"

"My pussy knows your cock. I am hoping they are going to become the best of friends."

"I'd like that," he chuckled. "I'd like that very much."

Julie was greeting Kev similarly as he entered her. "Hello lover."

"I've hardly made love to you, Julie. But I will after this. I promise."

"You've given me exactly what I needed, Kev. Well, almost. How about you fuck a baby into me."

"What's your husband going to say about that?" he laughed.

"I don't know... but I wanna find out."

"No strings?" he asked.

"You don't seem surprised I said that."

"It's not the first time I've been asked to be a sperm donor for a hot white wife."

"And you're okay with that, baby?"

"As long as I'm not paying for the baby," he shrugged. "No strings?"

"He's rich. I'm your slut. Fuck me already, goddammit."

"What if you're already knocked up. Lotta guys have nutted in you tonight."

"I'm going to think of it as yours, baby."

Rashon started slowly, but picked up pace. Marie was lost in the thought of Julie actually providing her the baby she craved. The one she couldn't have on her own because she was sterile. It was too crazy to believe, even for a woman with as many fucked up, destructive impulsive ideas as what would pop up in her evil mind. But she knew Julie was serious. She'd heard what she'd said to Kev, and there was no ambiguity. Indeed her friend was evolving in front of her own eyes. That is if she could have seen her. With the way their heads were immobilized by their hair being bound, the entire conversation they'd just had was done with them forced to look out over the Atlantic.

Rashon grabbed the rope resting on her lower back, pulling her into him as he jackhammered her cunt. She snapped out of her mini daydream, the pain in her nipples and breasts triggering her quick climax. She announced it to the hotel... and the world, as she stared into the fireball rising from the ocean.

"FUCK ME RASHON! FUCK ME INTO THE SUN!"

"You are an incredible, fucked up woman, Marie Jardinière," he growled.

She was thrilled he'd pronounced her name correctly. Her transformation was complete; the dark Phoenix she'd become rising from that burning star in distance. She was reincarnated, as evil incarnate.

"Go ahead, baby... try to fuck the crazy out of me! Nobody has been able to do it so far!"

"Why would I want to ruin perfection. There's nothing wrong with being a little crazy. It's not like you'd ever hurt anyone."

1...345678