Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she was making Julie's life hell by sabotaging whatever things she'd try to do with her husband to create a spark. By creating the very scenario Julie was bitching about regarding other women by fucking Brad herself, Maria was able to take the fissure in their foundation and turn it into a chasm, on it's way to becoming a canyon. It was strategic and cunning, using her encounters with Brad to softly urge Julie to fight infidelity with infidelity, and do so with her by her side. That started with her sharing Antonio, and then Damien, a man Marie met at a fitness center of all places. He was a Gerard type, working with married women in search of an available hotwife. The ring she was wearing, along with the almost obscene outfit she wore, drew him to her like a magnet. They met, worked out together for almost two hours, and were fucking in a dive motel down the street by the start of the third.

Antonio whetted Julie's desire, but she found a way to suppress it, saying she'd gotten it out of her system. Marie had to admire her strength and resolve, but that didn't dissuade her on her mission. It took a few more instances of her keeping Brad sexually occupied with her pussy at the most inopportune times to drive Julie to the point of accepting he wasn't going to change, and that turnabout was definitely fair play.

"Just this once more," she sighed on the phone, thinking about a repeat performance with Antonio and what it would do for her self-esteem.

"Oui, just this once, until you need it again," Marie teased.

She told David that she had a date coming over to fuck her properly, and that she wanted the house to herself. She wanted him to make himself disappear until 2:00 AM, and he did so dutifully. Julie was stunned that it was a different man showed up. Damien arrived an hour after David left, and was pounding the life out of her against the wall in the front hallway two minutes after they were introduced; it was officially her second experience with BBC. He fucked Marie too.

That night changed her. While she was still guilt ridden, everything Marie had been telling her was reaffirmed; there was something about a second man taking her like a piece of meat that made her body quiver in response. She wasn't quite ready to say she was hooked, but she was by the next week.

The week after, Marie told David she had a surprise for him, and he was to get in the cuckold closet. Not only did Damien show up, so did Antonio, and he was a silent witness to Julie getting banged by two men for the first time in her life. That included her being double-penetrated. Marie was naked, but she let her friend have all the cock, content to eat her pussy. And to have her pussy eaten, forcing her cunt into Julie's face.

That was an erotic aside for Julie. She couldn't process the impact of her budding lesbianism because the significance of what the two hulking men had done to her for hours. It was the event that sealed it for Julie. She had to admit that she was going to keep fucking black cock, even if it was only to herself.

When she left, David came bursting out of the closet, frantic about what he'd just seen.

"Again!? Antonio was supposed to be a one time thing! And who the hell was that other guy!"

"Un, I never said Antonio would be just once. That was not my choice to make. It is Julie's. Duex, the other man is Damien, another of my bulls."

"Another drug dealer!?"

"We have been over this. Antonio provides me with my recreational candy. He does not sell to other people. Damien is a trainer at the gym I go to. Not all black men are criminals, David. But they do dangerously, which I prefer. As you can tell, so does Julie."

"Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to ruin their marriage? Brad is going to be furious!"

"Bradley is never going to know."

"But Marie -"

"David, you not only stood by for over a decade as Bradley took the same liberties with his marriage that Julie just did, you enabled him by covering up his actions. You have literally lied to her, many times, on his behalf. You are culpable in his infidelity. Oui, I have decided instead of putting you in the middle, I will help her with her self-esteem myself."

"What?"

"Was she not beautiful? Was she not a Goddess being used by them? Tell the truth, if I had uncaged you, would you not have jacked your little penis many times watching her become the slut she is meant to be for powerful men?"

"Okay. Yes, I would have. But that doesn't make this right?"

"It does not make it wrong either. It makes it just. This is going to be a safe place for Julie from now on. She will be allowed to come here on the pretense of visiting me, and she will be free to invite men here to fuck her any time she wishes. At some point, I will probably join in again. Do I need to discipline you in order to make sure you understand that this is my rule, and you will abide by it?"

"No ma'am."

"Bradley is never to know. And to be clear, there will be occasions where I will make you occupy him so Julie and I can have our fun. He has had his way, cheating for years. She will never be able to balance the scales entirely. Yet she deserves to opportunity to be as promiscuous as him, do you agree?"

"I guess. I just don't want us to be in the middle of it."

"You have been in the middle since the first time you told Julie that Bradley was with you when he was fucking someone besides his wife. He should be honest that he is the kind of man that will never be satisfied with one woman. Does your little penis prevent you from standing up to him and demanding he do what I did with you and tell her?"

"I... I don't know how to answer that."

"You just did, David. You are a coward. I am taking a stand and helping Julie. I will not allow Bradley to continue to be the only one that gets to be happy. She deserves to do same as he. How many women has he been with? Many, many dozens. She has only been with those men. Duex. You know I am right."

"Yes ma'am," he nodded, resigned that he couldn't win an unwinnable debate.

The interwoven strands of Marie's meticulous web had managed to capture all three of her inner triangle. David, her fiance in the eyes of others, was the most entangled.

He was immobilized by the fear of being found out as a cuckold that wore a cock cage. He knew of his best friend Brad's indiscretions for years, often covering for him. And he had been a hidden witness to Julie's threesome with two huge black men. Plus, Julie knew about his life with Marie. All of it. She'd even watched him get pegged. He didn't want Julie to find out he'd been covering for Brad for years as an instant alibi. And he couldn't tell Brad about Julie's new penchant for fucking BBC's for obvious reasons.

Julie was ensnared by the fact that she'd become just like Brad, and loved it. There was no hope, or illusion, of going back to the way things had been. Marie had shown her the animalistic thrill of raw sex with huge black men with huge cocks to match. In Marie's vernacular, the way they fucked her hit different. It was angry and dangerous, like some of the men themselves. But pussy calmed the savage beast. And thick black cock lit the fire inside her pussy. It created a cycle of desire in her loins. She didn't want Brad to discover she was addicted to black cock. And she couldn't tell him about David's new lifestyle, for obvious reasons.

Brad was trapped by his own libido. He'd played with fire for years, but never encountered a woman that brandished a flamethrower. Marie had the power to scorch the very earth he walked on. He couldn't let David or Julie find out that he was fucking her regularly, and there was no way to pull the plug on it without them discovering he'd betrayed them both.

Marie held a royal flush, and he was holding five random cards that didn't pair up. He loved fucking her. That was because he fought numerous demons in his personal life, the worst of which being a bonafide sex addict. Marie was a special kind of woman to a man with that condition. That she was irresistible to him was an understatement. But he wasn't so sure she wasn't pure evil.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Late Saturday Evening, October 5th

Marie was in the bathroom of the luxury suite she'd booked. It was on the top floor of the Ritz-Carlton, which overlooked the Atlantic Ocean. The lighter she was holding was under the spoon, cooking heroin she'd gotten from Antonio. She hadn't used in a few weeks, but with an all night gangbang in store for her and Julie, she wanted to really feel it. She wanted to be charged by the lightning that would hit her heart and bolt through her nervous system at the speed of light.

Loading a syringe, she placed it on the counter and cleaned up most of the paraphernalia, leaving out the orange rubber tube needed to make her veins pop up. The rest was put back in the black zippered bag she used, placing it in her beach bag. Grabbing the prepared drug, she walked naked into the bedroom and sat on the mattress. She tied off the hose tightly around her ankle, going for the more difficult injection site to hide the needle mark. Waiting for the vein to puff, she swabbed the webbing between the big toe and the second one with an alcohol pad.

"There you are, old friend," she said of the familiar vein she used most often. Carefully inserting the needle, she pushed the plunger and fed the heroin into her bloodstream. It took mere seconds for it to land in her heart, and she was floating.

"God, yeeeeees!" she hissed, laying back and feeling that warm blanket envelope her from the inside.

Forty minutes later she was discarding the syringe in a trashcan in the lobby. She caught her reflection in a mirror, her hair looking perfect. So was her body. She was wearing a very short minidress that hugged her curves. The bottom of her ass was showing, as it hardly covered her crotch line. It was black, and transparent under harsh lighting; in dimmer wattages it was only partially see-through. It had spaghetti straps that crisscrossed her bare back; the three inches of the crack of her magnificent ass showing. The front plunged so dangerously that it nearly went to her navel, and the cleavage was more of an open view. It molded to her breasts, covering her nipples, but the inside of her light brown areolas were showing.

She was nursing a gin and tonic at the bar, facing the crowd. Her legs were crossed at the knee, which hid her bare pussy. But she would flash it whenever she would switch them, like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. And she was doing it often, shifting back and forth as she made eye contact with men that wouldn't know how to fuck her properly upon completing a ten-week training course.

Julie strutted in right on time, her long blonde hair done up with a gentle curl that bounced seductively with each step. So did her heavy breasts. She'd gone the opposite direction in her wardrobe choice. Instead of tight and clingy like Marie, she'd gone with loose and flowing.

The golden minidress she was wearing shimmered from the small sequins that covered the fabric. It too was the spaghetti strap variety, but the material over her tits dangled in a way that she was flashing them with practically every step. It was backless as well, only the skirt portion hugging her waist. But not her shapely hips. The sides were cut in a upside down V, showing off the entire profile of her long, sexy lower limbs.

She approached Marie in her five-inch black sandal heels with a naughty grin, the daring outfit she was wearing bringing out the wild side of her. She'd owned it for a few months, buying it on a shopping trip with her friend soon after she moved in with her and Brad. It was an impulse purchase, fueled by the sexy clothing that Marie seemed to wear on a daily basis. Yet she couldn't believe she had somehow worked up the courage to wear it and nothing else to meet her in a public place.

Marie had a rum and coke waiting for her, and Julie took the tumbler and downed half the contents in a rushed gulp. She stood in front of her, and Marie couldn't help herself. She used her left foot, encased in a pair of black Louboutins, the red sole showing as the toe of the stiletto lifted the front of the dress all too easily. Holding it up, she exposed Julie's pussy to the bartender, who smiled at the neatly trimmed natural blonde bush decorating her pubic mound.

Marie let her foot linger that way, giving him a good look. Julie took another sip of her drink, her hazel eyes ablaze as she stared at him over the tumbler. The act of being exposed lit a fire inside her, and she found herself pulling the loose material of the top portion to the sides to show him her tits as well. When she lowered her hand and started swaying her hips to the music, not caring what she was doing, Marie knew her sexy cohort was going to be into whatever happened that night.

"That is my girl," she yelled out in encouragement.

Julie responded by running her fingers through her labia and bringing the wet fingertips to her mouth. As she sucked on them sexily, Marie stood. Cupping her friend's breasts she kissed her, softly at first, then more forcefully. She toyed with her stiffened nipples as it became more possessive. Julie sucked in her breath from the way she was being taken. She tried to put her drink on the bar but was fumbling to find it with her eyes closed. The bartender reached across as it dropped, capturing it in the air milliseconds after it slipped from her fingers.

Free of the glass, she grabbed Marie and returned the kiss aggressively, the two of them making out. They became lost in the moment, forgetting where they were. Marie continued to fondle Julie's breasts. Julie's hand drifted down Marie's back, until she was lifting the back of her tight dress over her perfect ass to expose it. The bartender smiled, and then he cleared his throat.

They broke it off after several rapid heartbeats, looking into each other's eyes. Marie then turned to look at the man staring at her uncovered as.

He smiled, offering a solution. "You know, ladies,this is a hotel. You might want to consider getting a room before what little you're wearing comes the rest of the way off."

"Are we in trouble... Robert?" Marie asked, seeing the name Bobby on his name tag.

"No. Not at all. This kind of thing happens more than you'd think, actually. Enough that they actually want me to offer that advice."

"You are kidding?"

"I wish I were," he smirked. "Not everyone that does what you're doing are as beautiful as you two."

"Thank you for that compliment. And the advice. But we have a room already. Jules, would you like to continue this upstairs before our guests arrive?"

"I... I actually think I would," she said excitedly.

She looked back at the bartender with a sly smile. "You should scold your manager. I was about to finger her. Au revoir, Robert," she said with a wave of her fingers.

"Are you really French?"

"Bien sûr, idiot. Ne m'as-tu pas vu en train d'embrasser ma belle amie? Maintenant, si vous voulez bien nous excuser, j'ai une chatte à bouffer."

Julie snickered, putting her hand over her mouth to keep from all out giggling. Bobby's eyebrow raised. "You understood what she said?"

"Oui," she nodded.

"Are you French too?"

"No. I just speak it."

"And? What did she say?"

"You could ask her herself. She's right there. She obviously speaks English too. Actually, Marie speaks four languages."

"Cinque, Julia. Ho imparato a parlare e leggere l'italiano alcuni anni fa." [Five, Julia. I learned to speak and read Italian a few years ago.]

"Wait. You speak Italian now?"

"Sì piccola." [Yes baby]

"Hoooolyyyy shit!" she laughed.

Switching back to French, she grinned. "Tu me connais Julie. Je suis un mordu des langues. Je suis aussi une salope. Robert m'a demandé ce que j'avais dit. Je veux t'entendre lui dire que je veux manger ta douce chatte." [You know me Julie. I am a language buff. I am also a slut. Robert asked you what I had said. I want to hear you tell him that I want to eat your sweet pussy.]

"Ha! Fine. I'll tell him," she said with a shake of her head. "Robert, you asked if she's French. She said, 'Of course, silly. Didn't you see me kissing my beautiful friend? Now, if you'll excuse us, I have a pussy to eat.' What you also didn't catch just now is her admitting she's a slut, but you probably already guessed that."

"The thought had crossed my mind. What about you?" he grinned.

"I'm learning to be. Kind of a slut in training. Marie is my... mentor."

"Aww, oui. I would love to be your mentor, Jules," Marie said excitedly.

"You already are. You're going to teach me the art of the gangbang in about an hour, aren't you?"

"Whoa!" Bobby said in disbelief. Then he recovered quickly. "You know, my shift ends in about an hour. Any chance I can get in on that?"

Marie politely shook her head. "Non. I am so sorry Robert. Perhaps another time. I am sure you would be fun, but you would not be comfortable tonight."

"Why's that?"

"It is exclusive. We are the hostesses at a Mandingo party."

"Oh. Ooooohhhh. Okay. Yeah. That would be awkward."

"Thank you for understanding. Au revoir. It was nice meeting you."

"You as well, Marie. You too, Julie. Enjoy your gangbang."

"We will," she replied. Julie waved.

In the elevator Marie pressed her against the wall and began making out with her again. Julie responded positively, the action getting heated. It was helpful that their clothing was so revealing. Marie's straps were off her shoulders, the top of her dress peeled down. Julie's breasts were exposed again.

Marie moved and began sucking on Julie's neck. That brief pause allowed for a question.

"Mandingo party? What the hell is that?"

"It is what we will be doing tonight."

"You're going to have to give me more than that."

"It is a BBC gangbang, Jules. But it is exclusive. The men are obviously all big and black. The women must be white, and married."

"You're not married."

Marie flashed the huge engagement ring on her finger. "This would say that I am to them. That is all they need to know. To be honest it is not quite a true Mandingo because it will only be four or five men. Usually there are twice that many. But we are going to have a great time."

"To be honest, I'm looking forward to the lesbian appetizer at the moment," she winked.

Marie led her to the room, and they were undressed and on the bed in seconds, giggling all the way. It was happy and playful, the two intertwining together like long lost lovers. She shied away from a sixty-nine, wanting Julie to enjoy what she was doing to her. Instead she took a tour of the heavenly pussy between her legs. It was a short one, because they didn't have as much time as they would have liked for what they started. Then again, they went into it knowing what they were doing was just a precursor to the main event. Hopefully the other participants would be showing up shortly.

When Julie came, Marie crawled up her body, kissing her soft skin along the way. When she got near her face, Julie was finally recovered enough to focus, staring into Marie's wild sapphire eyes. She noticed them, and how they were constricted, the irises like pinpoints.

"Marie, what's going on with your eyes. I've never seen them so blue. Are you wearing some kind of weird contacts?"

"Non. I am just high."

"High?"

"Oui."

"High on what?"

"Do not ask me. You do not want to know."

"If I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked. What are you on?"

"H."

"H? What the hell is... do you mean heroin!"

"Oui. Calm down. I am fine."

"My God Marie. Why? What is wrong with you?"

"Relax. I am not an addict. It is strictly recreational for me."

"How can you say that?"

123456...8