Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a highly trained officer, having achieved the rank of lieutenant in charge of his own beach patrol unit. The six men with him were pretty much the rest of black men in it. He had nineteen men in his charge, eight of them black including himself. Anzio couldn't make it. The rest signed up quickly when they got sent the topless pictures of the star attractions. Three of them weren't even on duty that day.

Rashon knew the moment she opened the door that Julie was really high just from the way her hazel eyes were constricted. They were like Marie's, the irises like tiny black dots. He also knew the most likely cause was heroin, which meant that there was probably some of the drug in the hotel suite. But he wasn't there to bust them on a possession charge. He and his crew were there to bust a nut, as many times as they could until they left in the morning.

This wasn't their first time working a party like that. Sex was one of the perks of the job. Marie had caught on to what he was doing, which was a rarity. But the end result was the same. He'd picked her out of the crowd, and made the impression he wanted. That it turned into a gangbang was unexpected, but not unprecedented.

The girls were cumming constantly. Marie was much more orgasmic when high like she was, which meant that anal sex could get her off. It wasn't as powerful, but it was damn good. Thankfully they were being really rough, which was how she wanted it. Julie as well.

Once the guys started allowing themselves to cum, it wound down for a bit. They eventually gave the women a chance to recover and hydrate. They even untied their breasts to let the blood flow for a couple of hours... the girls being warned it was a temporary respite; one that they welcomed. Kev set an alarm on his phone, and they turned off the lights, the group settling in for a group nap before moving to the even more intense part of the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just Before Dawn Sunday Morning, October 6th

"Are you okay, Jules?"

"Is it over?" she replied.

"No. They are resting again."

"Are you sure?"

"Oui. They promised to fuck us at sunrise. Remember?"

"Yeah," she panted. Then she gasped, the pain shooting through her nipples making her feel like they were on fire. "AAGGGHHH!"

"FUUUCCCK!" Marie responded. "Stop moving!"

"I can't help it!"

"I know. But please try to be still. This is excruciating."

"It's fucking evil, is what it is!"

"It is actually quite ingenious, if you could look at it from a different perspective."

"Like the camera Rashon has been using?"

"If you admit you love BDSM porn, then you will appreciate the cleverness of this predicament bondage."

"Do you always have a positive spin on these kinds of things?"

"It helps me manage the pain. I want this, therefore I must admit that the darker elements have a certain elegant poetry to them."

"You amaze me Marie."

They were on the balcony of the suite. Rashon and Kev had the most personal experience with rigging in a BDSM scene, so they had taken the girls out there and went to work.

They put the backs of two cushioned patio chairs two feet from the safety barrier, which was simply five metal charcoal-colored horizontal rails that intersected with poles that were bolted into the concrete floor. The rails were two inches in diameter and incredibly sturdy. The chairs were anchored in place with rope, tying the closest legs to the rails. It seemed odd to the girls at first, thinking there was no way the chair wouldn't move forward with them only secured in one direction, but it became more clear over the next ten minutes.

Marie and Julie were told to get on their knees on the cushions facing the ocean. With the backs of the chairs being rounded and low, they knew their bloated, deep purple tits were going to be on display, even though it was dark out. Their knees were pushed out to the sides of the chair to spread their thighs as much as possible.

Rashon worked on Marie while Kev took care of Julie. First their legs were secured in place, their knees tied tightly to the back legs of chairs through the opening. Then came the first clever maneuver. Ropes were tied to each ankle, which were then wrapped under the chair and tied in a knot in the middle, before the lengths were pulled tightly and tied off to the handle of the sliding door of the suite. Suddenly the chairs were immobile.

Rashon slapped a handcuff on Marie's left wrist, which brought a wicked smile. "I was wondering when you were going to use those," she said as she put her other hand behind her back.

"I don't think so, slut," he chuckled before cuffing her to the railing second from the top, the metal bracelet to the left of a post, stretching that arm out straight.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as she glanced to the right. In seconds she recognized the chairs had been strategically placed. The cuff he put on her right wrist went to the right of another post, which meant she couldn't move her outstretched arms at all.

Kev did the same to Julie, her left cuff to the left of the same post that Marie's right was hooked to. Immobilized just like the chairs themselves, they thought that might be it. They couldn't have been more wrong.

The next rope was wrapped around their waist twice, but not tight. The part where the two ends wound around their thighs right by their pussy was though. They had crossed in the middle of the back, then went over the hips and between the legs from the front. Then it came over the hips in the opposite direction, making a X on each side before tying off on the rope between their breasts. Neither of them understood the purpose until Rashon grabbed the slack on the rope on Marie's lower back. She realized he'd created a handle of sorts, like a cowboy would use the hold onto a wild bull he was about to ride.

Kev had done the same, and he added a smaller, thinner rope, pulling Julie's hair back into the ponytail, tying it that way. Then he pulled harder, yanking her head back, tying the other end to that handle, using the tension to keep her chin up. It was like she was continually getting her long mane pulled during the sex she wasn't even having yet.

Rashon did the same thing to Marie, and then he left, coming back a short time later with two hangers from the closet that had adjustable pant clips on a bar, handing one to Kev. He slid the clips into position, improvising to create a pair of nipple clamps. Marie shook but swallowed her scream as it was attached to her, the pain from having her breasts tied off for a few more hours making it excruciating. Julie couldn't help her more verbal response, which was to growl like a wounded animal.

Rashon let the hook fall and dangle between their breasts, and Marie assumed he was going to hang something from them to add to the misery index. It was worse. Much worse.

Kev was the one that did the honors, tying one last rope from the hook on Marie's hanger to the one on Julie's. But he'd made sure to thread it around the post their handcuffs shared between them. He took up the slack, their nipples being pulled out away from their chests. If one of them moved to try and relieve any pressure it would yank the hanger on their friend, making them experience a jolt of additional pain.

Any movement they made created a reaction in both of them. It was exactly as both Marie and Julie described. Ingenious and evil twisted together.

The gangbang switched to a train. Two of them. The guys would fuck them to completion, hammering them hard and brutal, using the rope grip for leverage to pull them into their cock as they rammed forward. They created an order and worked they way through it. Both of them got fucked raw, seven times. They had no say in which hole would be used, but the guys were cumming inside them. They'd been in enough gangbangs as a group that they were used to getting sloppy leftovers, and condoms were never discussed.

After the double round robin, the majority of them left. But Rashon and Kev remained, and they were in the bedroom recharging. The girls were left to recover themselves, but not able to relax at all. The way they were tied prevented that.

They were looking into the distance, the colors in the sky over the ocean starting to blossom. It was nearing dawn, and Rashon had promised they would be fucked into the new day. It was an interesting premise, but they were actually looking forward to it. Not the least of which was they were going to be released when it was over. Kev promised he'd make love to Julie at that point... and Rashon whispered the same to Marie.

She had already told Rashon that she was looking forward to hooking up with him again, and it didn't have to be a gangbang. Julie also hit it off Kev and discretely asked for his number. The prospect of seeing them again was a byproduct of the rigging and who had done the majority of it to each. It was a personal connection they were building upon.

As the minutes passed, each one bringing the sun closer to the world's edge, Marie asked again if Julie was okay.

"Are you talking about the rope burns I'm going to have, or the heroin."

"The drugs, Jules."

"It was incredible. I totally get why people get hooked."

"Should I be worried?"

"No. I'm good. But yeah... gangbangs? I'm going to want to be high on heroin when we get gangbanged."

"If you wish to get high for other sex, I would teach you how to smoke wax."

"What's wax?"

"Pot. Really strong pot, with high THC content. You will love it too."

"I'm in," she said quickly.

"Just like that?"

"You haven't lied to me yet. I trust you."

"That makes me happy."

"I'm happy. For the first time in a long time."

"Really?"

"I didn't realize how unhappy I was until you got in touch with me and moved in with us. Marie, promise me you'll seduce my husband this week. I don't want to ever feel guilty for doing this, and that leverage is going to make that a reality."

"If that is what you want, we should do it as soon as possible. Perhaps tonight."

"You think?"

"I'm sure I can entice him with a provocative sext or two."

"And David?"

"He will do what I tell him to. That is the beauty of the Femdom relationship, Jules. I will tell him I have invited a friend and he is to not disappoint me. He was strapped this week. His ass is still raw enough not to cross me so soon again."

"Good. I need to have an out in case he finds out I'm fucking BBC's. The smile on my face will be a dead giveaway. I'm not sure I can go home until we've started our plan."

"Then do not. I will text Bradley when we are done and invite him here. I will book the suite for another night. Then I will text David, and you go there."

"Damn. That might work."

"It will work. Be positive."

"Well I'm positive I've got so much cum dripping out of me I feel like I've been bred by seven bulls... multiple times. Think about that, Marie. I'd never been with a black man before in my life until you showed me how right you were about them. Fuck, I thought two in one night was something I'd never top. I just quadrupled my number of BBC's tonight... plus one!"

"Then we must do our plan so we can do this again and add to your total. Besides, I think Bradley might figure out you fucked someone because of the rope marks. He will not know their ethnicity, though."

"He's not going to see the rope marks. He hasn't fucked me in three weeks."

"Quel putain d'idiot! Comment peut-il ne pas vouloir baiser une Déesse comme toi!" [What a fucking idiot! How can he not want to fuck a goddess like you!]

"No shit. He is an idiot. The only reason I didn't leave him years ago was I love my lifestyle."

"Would you not have a nice divorce settlement?"

"Prenup. If he files, I get half. If I file, I get the pleasure of finding a job and a new place to live."

"Why would -"

"Don't ask. It doesn't matter now. If you fuck him tomorrow I'll be good through next week. When we do fuck, it's always on a weekend. He's always doing the 'I'm working late' excuse during the week."

"That is a shame. But, it means he will not know tomorrow you were with a black man... or men."

"I wasn't talking about tomorrow. I'm talking about nine months from now."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm ovulating big time. If this doesn't get me pregnant, nothing will," she giggled.

"You would have the baby?" she asked, based on how Julie was acting.

"Absolutely."

"Why not an abortion?"

"I don't believe in them. I'm Catholic. Well, not actively, but that's how I was raised. Brad too. He doesn't believe in them either." Marie scoffed, and Julie responded. "What? Why'd you do that?"

"Julie, a man that has had his cock in as many women as your husband? He has paid for a few abortions. I can guarantee it."

"How can you say that?"

"Because he is an Alpha. He will not wear a condom. It is unnatural to him."

"Sure he would."

"Has he ever with you, even when you were dating?"

"Well, no."

"Did he even offer, or did he just take your pussy?"

She thought for a moment and got pissed. "Goddammit!"

"Oui. I thought so. So then why not a morning after pill?"

"This is going to sound crazy."

"Okay?"

"Part of the reason I love doing this with you is the risks I'm taking. The dress I wore. You showing my pussy to the bartender. Me showing him my tits. The cheating. The heroin. The rope marks I'm going to have for a while. And yes, the incredible unprotected sex. A morning after pill is like saying I regret the risks. I don't. I'd rather roll the dice and take my chances."

"So what if you were to get pregnant?"

"I don't want to think about it." She paused for a moment, then yelled, "GODDAMMIT!"

"What!?"

"It just occurred to me... I could've been doing this for years!"

"What are you referring to?"

"Fucking around on Brad like he has to me. I've never told anyone about the prenup. Hell, I've never said it out loud before. I signed it because I wanted that life of luxury. Which, aside from the lack of sex, he's provided in spades. But I could've been a Queen of spades all along. That is what it's called, right?"

"Oui, but I do not understand."

"I probably wouldn't have fucked black guys... I needed you to teach me. But I could have been fucking someone. I am so goddamned pissed right now!"

"Julie?"

"Don't you get it? It's the same thing you told me on the phone. Détente. Sexual détente. Brad's been fucking around on me our entire marriage, because he knows I won't divorce him."

"Ahhhh... and he would not divorce you for the same reason. But you have not taken advantage of the promiscuity clause the prenup provides."

"Interesting way of putting it, but yeah. Look, I'm not going to try to get caught. But I feel a lot less guilty now."

"So... you do not need me to fuck Bradley now," she said, trying to hide her disappointment. She was certain she'd created the perfect scenario for her new life to flourish. She could sense it unraveling, just like her previous plan.

"Hold on. Why would we change our plan. It's going to work. You're the one that told me to be positive."

"Why would we need to -"

"For me to help you push David, for one. The shit you're doing to him turns me on. I wanna be a part of it. And I just got done saying I get off on taking risks. There's no risk if I just callously start fucking around with no thought to it. Think of it this way. At some point, Brad's going to want to cut things off with you because it'll be too dangerous. But it'll be more dangerous to stop. For once in my life I have the upper hand on his infidelity. I get to have my own. I don't want to just give away that power. I wanna eventually use it on him like you are with David."

"You want to make him a cuckold?"

"I've got cum in me from seven men. Technically he already is. If I can find a way to amp up his angst, I want to. I can't see him sucking cock, but what I wouldn't do to lock up that cock for a while."

"Oui! I will make that happen for you," Marie said excitedly.

Julie was dismissive. "Yeah, right."

"Trust me. My pussy is addictive. At some point, I will put a cage on him. I will tell him he belongs to me until the next time we are together. I will be fucking him several times a week by then."

"Damn, you're cocky!"

"No, you will be, with a strap-on variety the same days with David. My point is that when I make that happen, Bradley will be willing. He will think of it like a sexy game."

"How can you be sure?"

"When I let him do bondage on me, I will insist on a fun way to be control of him in return. But, I will cut him off at this point. I will give his key to you."

"Holy fuck! I am so turned on right now!"

"I told you, my imagination can be quite... well, evil, as you say. We must take our time. A very long time. This will be over a year to build that kind of trust with him. But if you trust me, I can help you with Bradley like you will for me with David."

"Deal!" she said, stretching her left hand to grasp Marie's right, shaking on it. "I love you, Marie. I really do."

"I love you too, Julie. More than you know. Although I'm concerned that our idea could need to be moved up a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"If you were to get pregnant tonight, it would mean we would have to have Bradley in his cage in six months time. Perhaps that should be our goal just in case."

"Well aren't you being prudent."

"Would you raise it?"

"A baby? I would. Brad... probably not. And no matter what the power structure would be in our marriage ar that point, I wouldn't ask him to. The baby would feel his resentment."

"So what then?"

"I guess I'd put it up for adoption. It would be hard though. It's mine. Like I said before, I really don't want to think about it."

"Would you think about giving it to me?"

"What?"

"Well, if you were to get pregnant, you could give it to me. I could raise it, but you'd still get to be involved in its life."

"Are you serious?"

"Oui. I have already told David I will never have his baby."

"Why? Oh yeah. You said that already. Genetics."

"Oui. I will not take a chance that it is a boy and it will be cursed with a tiny penis. I told him when I have a baby it will be half-black; a natural Alpha. I have told him this. If you agree, that increases my odds of having the baby I want."

"God... yes!"

"What!?"

"The idea of getting knocked up by a black man excites me. I've been thinking about it ever since Antonio fucked me. I'll do it. I'll let you raise my baby if I get pregnant."

"Okay. But understand, I will only accept a baby if the father is black."

"I guess I won't be fucking any white guys then," she giggled.

"Including Bradley?"

"Well no. I'm going to have to fuck him from time to time."

"You sound disappointed."

"After tonight, I am."

"I occasionally must fuck David. It is part of my way to keep him in line; the hope of my pussy. That is disappointment; but also part of my duty as his fiancee. At least your husband presumably has a big, thick cock," she said about a manly appendage she was already very intimately familiar with. "He better if you want me to be with him tomorrow. Well, tonight."

"He does, but let's be honest. He'd come in eighth place in the group we just fucked. And... he's white. Hard to believe he could knock me up someday and I'd have to raise his child. It would feel like a bastard baby."

"Oh my goodness," she giggled at that premise. "You really are a Queen of spades now."

"Yes. One that can't ask her husband to wear a condom. Thank God you're going to fuck him tonight. By the time I fuck him again I won't be ovulating. I'm going to have to keep that in mind."

"Are you sure he is not already doing it for you?"

Julie thought about their recent history and worked backwards from there. "Son of a bitch! Son of a fucking bitch!"

1...345678