Marie's New Model Ch. 07

Story Info
A photography class needs studio space and a male model.
2.1k words
4.35
11.8k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie's morning started like any other. She opened the gallery for business, returned emails to local artists, and said hello as customers came in and "thanks for coming in!" as they left. Throughout the morning, her thoughts drifted to the night before and the amazingly satisfying night she spent with her young friend Jason. He young lover made her feel so sexy. That morning after her shower, she even decided to wear a lovely matching lace bra and panty set she purchased on a whim a few weeks prior. The set included a matching garter belt. She rolled her sheer nude stockings up her legs and clipped them into the garters. She took a peek at herself in the mirror before putting on her dress. Admiring her sleek, mature body in the mirror she thought to herself: "Not bad for an old bird!"

Just before lunch she received a call from Professor Olivia Grant. Before she began her teaching career, Professor Grant was a well-known portrait photographer. She took acclaimed photos of actors, athletes, and even two U.S Presidents. Her photography classes were very popular on campus and she was quite well liked by students. Professor Grant called Marie looking for studio space.

"Yes, we can host students in our studio Professor!" Marie excitedly responded.

"Thank you Marie," Professor Grant replied. "This is for a brand new class we are offering this semester. The course is in advanced photography of the human form, so we will need a nude model or two. If you have any regular models, the university would be happy to pay them hourly."

"Well I do have one." Marie responded. "I'll see if he is interested and what his availability is."

"Thank you. That sounds perfect." Professor Grant replied. "Please let me know and if he isn't available, I'll post an ad on campus."

Marie made a note to ask Jason if he would be interested. She grabbed a quick lunch and got back to work.

Meanwhile on campus, Jason was working on his PoliSci project with Ashley, Marie's daughter. Jason couldn't shake the image of Marie's amazing mature body from his mind while he worked with young Ashley. They made small talk as they worked. Jason was careful not to mention Marie or anything that could give away his relationship with Ashley's mother. Jason did enjoy stealing glances at Ashley's fit legs in her shiny black yoga leggings. Eventually the two reached a good stopping point as Ashley announced she had to get to class. Jason picked up his materials and enjoyed the view of Ashley's young ass as she strode out of the room in her leggings.

When he returned to the car, he saw he missed a call from Marie. He quickly called her back.

"Hey Jason!" Marie answered the phone.

"Hey Marie! What's going on?" Jason asked.

"One of the professors called. She needs a nude model for a photography class." Marie explained - thoughts of Jason's enormous penis swing through her head as she imagined him removing his robe. "I think it would be about $25 per hour - maybe 6 or 7 different students, so you're looking at maybe $150 or $200 total."

"Hey that would be great." Jason said. "When is this happening?"

"Well the students will have to contact the gallery to set something up, so I'll let you know." Marie explained.

"That sounds good." Jason replied. "Just let me know."

"Hey, um, what are you up to now?" Marie asked.

"Just heading home from a study group." Jason answered.

"I was thinking of closing up a bit early today, if you, um, would like maybe we could finish what we started last night." Marie whispered into the phone.

"Ha! I thought we finished pretty well!" Jason laughed.

"Yes, yes Dear we did" Marie whispered back. "But I'm trying to be discreet."

Jason continued to giggle. "Your place or mine?"

"Meet me at my house Dear!"Marie exclaimed. She could feel her sexual excitement building between her legs. She hung up the phone, and put the "Sorry we're closed" sign in the window. She hurried to her car and drove home. When she arrived, Jason was sitting in his Jeep in her driveway. Jason exited his Jeep and helped Marie out of her car. He loved the way her floral dress moved as she walked up the driveway to the front door.

Once inside she fell into his strong arms. They kissed passionately as his hands explored her back finding their way down to her ass. They worked their ay down the hallway to her bedroom. He unzipped her flowy dress and watched it fall to the floor. She saw him grin at the sight of her sexy nude lace lingerie.

"You look gorgeous!" He whispered as he pushed her back onto the bed. He removed her panties and began kissing her wet pussy. She threw he head back and moaned him pleasure as his tongue found her clit. He slid his hands under her and cupped her ass. He pulled her pussy into his face and licked her more intensely.

"Oh my God!" She moaned as she felt her her orgasm building. "Oh yesssss!"

Jason continued he good work. He loved the sounds his lover made as she came. Soon the pleasure was almost too much and she pushed Jason's face away from her pussy. Jason laughed at his partner's playful swipe. He stood up and removed his clothes. First his shirt, then his pants. Marie could see his cock swelling through thigh box briefs. Finally he was nude. Marie smiled up at her young lover.

"I see you must like giving me oral sex" Marie giggled as she stared at Jason's erect cock.

"I love making you cum." Jason replied as he climb on top of Marie. She took his cock in her hands and guided it into her vagina.

"Oh God you're so thick." She whimpered.

Jason began sliding his cock in and out - slow, short strokes at first, then eventually building longer quicker strokes. Marie began breathing heavy. Was she really about to cum again so soon. Jason excited fucked his mature lover.

"Yes! Oh God Yes!" Marie cried as she felt her orgasm explode around Jason's cock. He continued the cadence he built until it was clear she couldn't handle it anymore. When Marie tapped out, Jason sat up on his knees. His hard cock still pointed at Marie. When she came to her senses, he flipped her over and inserted himself in her pussy from behind.

"Oh, oooooooh" Marie cooed in pleasure as Jason filled her. Soon he was pounding her again. She loved the way his cock felt in this position and even more loved feeling his heavy balls slap against her pussy as he fucked her. Just then she felt his legs tense up.

"Yeah Baby!" Marie whispered "Let me feel you cum!" With that, Jason let out a load grunt as his penis erupted. Marie felt the thick cock throb as it released its seed into her pussy. Jason finally collapsed on top of his lover. The continued to cuddled and kiss softly. After a bit, Marie excused herself to use the restroom. When she returned, she found Jason getting dressed. She was a bit disappointed that he couldn't spend the night with her, but understood he had plans that evening. Jason kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll call you when I hear back from the photography professor." Marie whispered.

"Thank you!" Jason laughed. "Call if you need another booty call too."

"Oh I will Dear!" Marie laughed as Jason left.

A few days later, Professor Grant called Marie at the gallery.

"Hello Marie! This is Olivia!" Professor Grant introduced herself on the phone.

"Yes Professor!" Marie exclaimed. "Are your students ready?"

"Actually yes!" Professor Gray replied. "I have two that you can schedule on Friday morning - Jeffrey would like to shoot at 10 and Ashley is available at 11 - can you see if that will work for your model?"

"Of course. I believe he is free Friday mornings." Marie said. "I will put them down. What will the need?"

"We won't need anything special from you." the professor explained. "Just studio space and a willing model."

"Well we have plenty of space and Jason is always willing!" Marie said.

"Great! I'll see you then!" Professor Grant replied as she ended the call.

Friday rolled around and Jason arrived at the gallery early. He found Marie setting up. He helped reset the little stage he generally poses atop. Professor Grant arrived and checked out the space. Finally Jeffrey, the student who was shooting Jason first, arrived. Jeffrey was dressed in all black. He carried a very expensive Nikon camera. Jason quickly went to Marie's office to disrobe. He returned in his white bathrobe. Professor Grant helped him set up a pose on the little platform before he removed his robe. Marie noticed Professor Grant's double take when she noticed Jason's impressive size. Professor Grant stood next to Marie as Jeffrey began taking photos of Jason.

"I love the light in here" Professor Grant said.

"Yes, this time of day, it should be great for photography." Marie replied.

"Jeffrey does a lot of nice work with black and white. I'm excited to see what images he comes away with today." Professor Grant relied.

After a bit, Marie and Olivia let Jeffrey and Jason alone to finish the shoot. Marie gave Olivia a quick tour of the gallery as Jeffrey finished up. Soon Jeffrey appeared in the gallery and let the ladies know he had finished.

"I'm all done! I think I got some great stuff. The model is getting ready for Ashley." Jeffrey explained.

"Thank you Jeffrey!" Professor Gray said. "I'm looking forward to seeing your images."

"Yes. Maybe we can even show some here!" Marie suggested.

Marie could hear Jeffrey leave the gallery as the next student - Ashley - entered.

"Hey Jeff!" Ashley said - Marie immediately recognized her daughter's voice. She rushed into the gallery.

"Ashley!" Marie smiled. "I didn't realize you were in this class?!"

"Oh Mom! I know I told you." Ashley sighed as she rolled her eyes like the contemptuous teenager that she was.

"Well your model is getting ready for you." Professor Grant interrupted.

"Great!" Ashley replied. "I've never taken any nudes before."

"It will be a great experience for you Ashley. You have a great eye!" Professor Grant said as she escorted Ashley back to the studio.

When they entered the space, Jason's back was facing Ashley, so she did not immediately recognize him. She fumbled with her camera and her bags. Then Professor Grant said "Okay Jason, why don't you go ahead and remove your robe."

Ashley looked up just as Jason threw off the robe. Her eyes were first drawn to his massive flaccid penis. As she lifted her head, Jason recognized his political science study partner. He felt a tinge of nervousness shot through his body. Soon enough Ashley's eyes met Jason's.

"Oh my God Jason!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Ummm hi Ashley!" Jason stammered standing fully nude before the beautiful young woman.

"You two know each other?" Marie asked.

"Yeah Mom, we're doing a Political Science 101 project together." Ashley explained. "I didn't know you know my mom."

"Well I just answered an ad." Jason replied.

"Yes Ash, Jason's been modeling her for a while now." Marie explained. "He is very, um, talented."

Ashley looked back at Jason, again seeing his huge penis. "Oh my God, I mean I wasn't expecting all that, um, Manhood on display."

Jason blushed at his friend's choice of words.

"Well now you two are doing a Photography 350 project together!" Professor Grant interrupted. She laughed, "We're paying Jason by the hour, so let's get some shots in her Ashley!"

Professor Grant helped Jason pose and Ashley align her shots. Jason couldn't help but feel nervous as his friend and lover's daughter saw all of his body through her lens. The photo shoot was only an hour long, but felt like it lasted a week. Jason was just glad he was able to keep it professional. Finally it ended and Professor Grant and Ashley left the studio. Jason got dressed and met Marie in the gallery.

"I didn't realize you knew my daughter." Marie said.

"Well we have a class together." Jason said. "I didn't realize she was your daughter either. She is a really good study partner."

"Well keep it professional." Marie winked at Jason.

"Oh yes!" Jason said. "Of course!"

Marie gave Jason a kiss on the cheek and walked him to to door. When Jason got to his Jeep he felt his phone vibrate. It was a text from Ashley. Jason read the text:

"So why didn't you tell me you're so...BIG?"

To be continued...