Marilyn Goes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get the dress on him or her before we decide and glue them. How long can they stay glued on?" Gillian asked.

"I always recommend that 10 to fourteen days max. Then use the solvent and let the skin breathe for at least twenty-four hours before re-gluing them. How long do you need him to wear them?" Clarisse asked.

"The test is next Friday but if we win we may need to have Marilyn around on Saturday too. It depends on the Director. We both want to win."

"Well, next Sunday is just eight days away, so I don't see any problems. Of course, she can use them as inserts after that until the skin has been exposed and recovers." Clarisse was confident in her recommendation.

"Can she try the other outfits too? If we glue them today, she will have to wear a dress. No way to hide those guys under sweatshirts," Gillian was shaking out the outfits she had chosen.

James looked at them without a word. He was just a mannequin on whom they were trying breast forms and outfits. He was slowly becoming aware of the fact that for the next 8 days he would be female. He was thankful that he had emptied his room and said his farewells to his friends. He could never do that with those monsters glued to his chest.

"Of course," Clarisse replied. "But we should get her into all the shapewear first, tucking away his little guy and improving his behind. We'll try the wig too. Then she'll be ready to be Marilyn"

"Good idea. Go for it." Gillian was focused on the test and a possible career in Hollywood.

"OK. Please remove the dress first and then use the restroom. Then pull up this garment inserting your little guy into the pouch. It's like a bikini bottom. It'll keep your front flat and won't allow you to get an erection." Clarisse held out a black garment and then helped James step out of the dress carefully. He was now left in flimsy panties and looked sheepishly at Gillian.

"You look cute but will be gorgeous when we are done. So, go to the restroom and I'll be in to help you with the other shape stuff," Gillian said with a big smile on her face. "Smile, babe, you're going to be gorgeous and we're going to Hollywood. Let that thought drive you."

James took the flimsy garment and went to the restroom. He had to struggle with the tight corset and the panties but managed. He had barely finished his business when there was a knock and Gillian entered.

"Don't look so nervous, have some fun with this and think of the sun setting in LA." Gillian looked at James trying to pull up a thong-like garment. Unfortunately, his member was growing and he had difficulty putting it into the pouch. "Let me help," Gillian closed the toilet seat and sat down, pulling James to her by his penis. Of course, it only grew in her hands and would not fit. "Consider this a bonus," she said and took it into her mouth. She looked up at him and sucked until he spurted down her throat. She licked him clean and looked up. "Two BJs for you and it is just noon." Gillian tucked the penis into the garment and pulled it up tight. The thin material went into the crack between his cheeks.

Next, she had him step into an elastic garment. It was a struggle to get it up around his hips. "Let's go meet Clarisse. She knows how to get you dolled up," Gillian said and led James out into the dressing area.

Clarisse gave a big smile. "Glad you got him relaxed," she said with a smile. It looks flat in front. Her tone indicated she knew exactly what relation technique Gillian had used. "So we need to add these to fill out the back." Clarisse inserted two large foam pads sewn into the elastic garment. Immediately James' behind swelled. "That's almost 38"," she claimed using a tape measure.

A rather large bra was held up and James put his arms through the straps. Clarisse tightened the straps. "Let's try the 38DD first. Even though you didn't like them before, with the 38" hips it is worth another try."

James felt the weight and the somewhat large globes that adorned his chest. They almost spilled out of the bra. Gillian was observing closely. "Stand straight and don't slouch. I know they are heavy and will feel different when attached," she stated critically. James stood erect and his chest stood out. It looked grotesque looking down at the monsters.

"I think that's a bit OTT," Gillian remarked to Clarisse. Let's try the D's."

Clarisse exchanged the forms whilst James looked on haplessly. The new forms fit better within the bra and appeared a little smaller. Yet, looking down at them, they appeared huge.

"I think that's more reasonable," Gillian opined. "Let's try with the wig and dress to see the full effect. Perhaps also in those stilettos. We won't need the stockings now."

James had been silent all this time. Clarisse and Gillian were talking as if he was just a dress model. He remembered his promise to Gillian and tried to stay still thinking of sandy beaches and the heat of LA.

Clarisse tightened the corset once more and pulled the Monroe dress over James's head. It was tugged down till it sat correctly. The front slit was adjusted showing the cleavage and the bulge of the breasts underneath. The dress ended just above the knee. It was a stretchy material and thus hugged the body shape.

Clarisse put her arms around James's waist and steadied him whilst Gillian slipped on the white stiletto heels. They were 3.5" high and James had trouble standing without support. The weight of the breasts thrust him forward and the pain in his calf muscles began to grow.

"Stay still," Gillian commanded whilst she put the Marilyn wig onto James' head. Again it was tugged into place. "Now hold on to that door and try to stand erect."

James tried but it was difficult. He found his balance and posed somewhat erect. Gillian took many photographs with her cellphone. "I need to see how to adjust the facial features to match Marilyn. I think it can be done." The smile on her face exuded confidence.

"Now let's try the other outfits, the red wig and shoes. These will be everyday outfits for her to get around next week."

James was quick to notice the use of the female pronoun used by Clarisse and Gillian. It was a minor point but this was not turning out the way he imagined. He hoped the outcome would justify his humiliation for a week or more.

Clarisse had James step into a skirt and then a brightly colored blouse. It has was dark enough not to show the bra but the big protrusion on his chest would draw immediate attention. The medium length curly red wig changed his appearance totally. Clarisse slipped on lower-heeled black shoes. The figure wasn't bad but the face was clearly unremarkable.

"Don't worry," Gillian remarked. "I know how to make you pretty. But we need to get the figure right if we want to win. You'll look like a terrific Marilyn. Hopefully, you can act the part to impress the Director and not only look the part."

"Just walk around a little to get comfortable," Clarisse said. "These are only 2" for everyday wear. If you are going home like this you need to be comfortable. "

"James. I think you'll do fine. How do you feel?" Gillian asked. James had been quiet thus far allowing them to do what they needed.

"I can manage, I suppose. Do these things have to be so big?" he asked indicating the large mounds on his chest.

Gillian smiled. "I thought you liked big breasted women? But seriously, I think they are a little bigger than Marilyn's but you are an inch taller. So the proportion is the same. I am also thinking that if you impress them with the posing of your figure, they may pay less attention to your face and hair. It will all count but the overall look is what is important."

Clarisse came close to James and adjusted his breasts. "If you want her to feel the part, I suggest we glue these on. Otherwise, she may get them moving out of place as she walks. She might move the straps of the bra and get the bust lopsided. I've seen it happen. I suggest you remove them Tuesday and let her skin breathe. They apply them again on Wednesday so she has time to get into the weight and posture."

"Yes, you're right," Gillian replied. "Let's get her undressed and apply the forms. She can dress in a skirt and blouse to leave the shop. We'll take the Marilyn and other dress and wig away with us. I can give her a quick basic makeup application before we leave."

Both Clarisse and Gillian helped James undress down to his panty and padded posterior. Clarisse brought out the forms and positioned them carefully on James' chest marking three points. She cleaned the area with an antiseptic, sprayed the back and placed it on his chest. Gillian held it in place whilst the second was being sprayed. Gilliam smiled as he held the two forms firmly against his chest as Clarisse ensured the edges were firmly glued down.

"It would be interesting to have a lesbian sex session with a girl who has a real penis. I'd like to try that later," Gillian said with a smile. She kissed James lightly on the lips. "Don't look so confused. Enjoy the moment and think of warm, sandy beaches. This time next week we'll be booking our flights -- if you cooperate."

Clarisse tightened the bra and James was grateful as he felt the pull on his chest. The short corset was next, positioned just under the bra and tightened till Clarisse measured the 26". James took a moment to adjust his breathing. With these breasts, he was committed now and needed to make the best of it. Clarisse pulled up the padded girdle and adjusted the panty.

"I think she's ready for the skirt and blouse," Clarisse opined making a few adjustments to the bra and the corset.

James stepped into the skirt which was zipped up hugging his padded bottom. Gillian tightened the buttons on the blouse leaving the top buttons open. Whilst the bust was very prominent, there was no cleavage visible.

Gillian looked in her bag and took out a small makeup case. "We'll do the full works at home. To leave the building you just need a dash of lipstick and blush." She painted his lips with a dark crimson lipstick and applied a light blush to his cheeks. "You can wear these home, Gillian said producing an oversized pair of sunglasses. There is no reason to give you the full makeover now."

"Pity," Clarisse said with a sigh. "I would have like to see Marilyn take shape here. Oh well, I'll just have to wait."

"You'll get your chance next week. Besides we might need some stuff before Friday. I will call you." Gillian grabbed James' arm and stopped. "We can't call her James. Perhaps Jamie would be close."

"Yes, Jamie works," Clarisse agreed. "If Jamie wants to continue to be a model I can use her in the shop."

"I don't think so," Gillian replied. "We have plans to be on a sandy beach in LA. But, if we fail, who knows? Right, Jamie?"

Jamie was silent, embarrassed by the conversation and how he looked. Now he would have to face the street and the ridicule of looking like a big breasted bimbo. As they left the shop, Clarisse handed Gillian a small pouch and whispered something in her ear. Jamie couldn't hear it but saw the smile on Gillian's face,

"Smile, babe, you look fine. Nobody will recognize you. We are only walking to the car and then home. Grab my arm like two close friends." Gillian was pleased with the way Jamie looked. If only she would act more confidently, it would be a winner. Still, Jamie was only hours into the role. They collected several bags and a box with the wig and left Clarisse who gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

"Now, you have to come back and see me as Marilyn," Clarisse whispered into Jamie's ear. "I want to see the final product after Gillian's magic touch."

"When you get into the car, first sit sideways and then swing your legs in," Gillian advised.

Jamie did as instructed. As she fastened the seat belt between her large breasts, she became more aware of her role over the next week. She hoped she wouldn't screw up as being away from this town would avoid the humiliation he feared from his male friends. They would be scattered too after college but there was a network and news spread fast.

Jamie was broken out of her train of thought by Gillian. "So how does my Marilyn feel?" she asked. "You look OK but I know how to make you beautiful. We'll practice the makeup every day till I get it right."

"OK," was all Jamie could say? She was getting used to the clothes, the taste of the lipstick, the wind blowing a few strands of hair on her face, the tight corset, heels and, above all, the weight of the protrusions on her breast. She didn't want to admit it but was grateful for the bra to support the weight.

Gillian drove her mind shared between driving and visions of the changes that Jamie would need to endure to become Marilyn. She was determined to win and Jamie needed to help.

They walked up the two flights of stairs to Gillian's apartment. Jamie still wore large sunglasses even if they were in the building. It gave her a sense of brief anonymity.

"I'll just make us a quick snack and then I have to pop out and get some things. I'll need to make an adjustment to you too before I go." Gillian left the room and returned a few moments later.

"Sit on this chair whilst I check something," Gillian said and pointed to a chair facing the window in the small kitchenette. Jamie sat as Gillian fussed with the wig and brushed the hair away from Jamie's face and clipped it back with some hairpins. She then went to the freezer and took out an ice cube. Jamie was distracted and didn't think much about what Gillian was doing.

Going around Jamie, Gillian applied an alcohol wipe to his ear and then placed the ice cube there for a few seconds. Even before Jamie wanted to ask what she was doing, Gillian had popped a gun to his ear and pressed. She attached the back of the stud to the ear even before Jamie could wince. In a moment the other ear was pierced and the stud tightened.

"Good girl," Gillian said kissing Jamie lightly on the lips. "Marilyn needs big hooped earrings and I won't get away with clip-ons even if I can find any in the style we need." Gillian unclipped the hair and let it fall around the ears.

In a few minutes, as Jamie stared out at the window, his mind frozen with all that had happened in just a few hours, Gillian placed a ham sandwich and a coke in front of her.

"Now for the next week, you'll need to eat light. Then I'll buy you all the steak you want," Gillian said. "I've thought of a few more small items and I won't be long. I suggest you get used to the corset, boobs and shoes. You might want to walk around and swish your hips like a girl. Just lean over this chair as I need to check on something. Stand by the chair and bend over."

Jamie stood up and did as requested. She felt Gillian pull down her girdle and move aside the gaffe. It took some minutes. Suddenly there was something cool at her back passage and then felt something inserted deep. Gillian pulled up the garments. Jamie was in shock and remained.

"Sorry, but Clarisse suggested this would make you sway your hips. You can check that out on Youtube. I won't be long." Gillian kissed Jamie's cheek and left before Jamie could respond.

Jamie finished his sandwich and sipped his coke standing up, getting used to the intrusion in her behind. She couldn't complain of pain after that initial burst but felt full. . She couldn't believe what she had been through. For a flashing moment, she thought of what else could be done to her previously male body. She knew there was more in store. Whilst presentable and without Gillian's makeup skills, she still didn't look or feel like Marilyn. The only part that came close was the bust. The wig could present the iconic image of Marilyn. Finally, Jamie decided to walk around the room. Even though these heels were low, she knew that she would need to be comfortable in the much higher heels that were part of the Marilyn outfit. So she started to walk around the small apartment trying to sway her hips and follow what Gillian had requested. She could not forget the object in her behind. It did cause her to swing her hips more.

Gillian returned a couple of hours later. She found a tired Jaimie dozing on the couch. The red wig was a little askew but otherwise, she looked at ease. The bust stood out on the tightly corseted waist. 'Yes,' she thought, 'Jamie would make a great Marilyn.'

Hearing the movements Jamie woke up and looked at Gillian. "Well, Jamie, you seemed so at ease in your new guise. I'd like to try out some of the makeup but I need a cup of tea first. Do you mind? How do you feel by the way?"

Jamie arose still wearing the heels. She seemed at ease in them now. "I am getting used to the corset and the big hooters. That thing in my behind is uncomfortable. When can we take them all off?"

"I really want you to get used to them. I know it might feel a bit strange but we have only one shot at winning this. There are two others who are fiercely competitive and will give their right eye to be chosen for Hollywood. They will have girls as models who will know how to show their bodies. Today is Saturday, so perhaps, as Clarisse suggested, we should take them off on Tuesday morning before your shower and then re-attach them on Wednesday night. In that period you can use them as inserts. I promise I'll thank you properly for all the help. Think of Hollywood." Gillian came up to Jamie and kissed her on the lips. "More later but I want to start on trying the Marilyn look on you after tea. Why don't you have another close shave? Marilyn won't be showing 5 'o clock shadow."

Jamie went to the bathroom whilst Gillian laid out all she needed on the kitchen table. She had the Marilyn wig on a stand on the counter. Jamie returned and kept looking at it knowing it would be covering her head soon. The overhead light in the kitchen was bright and so almost replicated the location where the Monroe test would be held.

"OK, Jamie. Sit and make yourself comfortable. This will take time. For the show, I only have two hours. So we need to practice till we get it down to that time," Gillian said, placing a large picture of Marilyn's face on the counter, propped up by some jars. She was washing something and approached her. She wore thin rubber gloves. "Now, relax. I need to change the shape of your face a little. I think you need nice cheeks. Marilyn's face is the same shape as yours but a little fuller. So the theatrical store has these for such make-up. Open your mouth wide please."

Jamie did as instructed and Gillian inserted two small rubber pads inside her mouth behind the cheeks. They stuck to the cheeks and presented a fuller facial feature. "Move your jaw and see if they are comfortable. They shouldn't affect speech."

Whilst they felt strange at first, there was no real discomfort. They served to inflate the cheeks making them less angular. "They feel a little strange but no pain or discomfort," Jamie pronounced.

"Great, your voice is coming through clearly. Remember to practice talking softly if the Director should ask you anything. He thinks you're a female model like the other two."

Sitting on the hard chair, Jamie could feel the thing in her behind shift deeper. Gillian removed the wig and put a cap on her head. "This is a wig cap and I'll tape it down so your hair is flat. We can also secure the wig to the cap so it doesn't move." The cap was stretched over Jamie's head and taped in a crisscross pattern. A moment later Gillian applied some tape to the corner of her brow pulling the skin up and forming the brows into a natural arch.

"Lucky for you that Marilyn didn't have thin arched brows. Yours still need to be trimmed but they'll work fine." Gillian began to pluck out stray hairs and Jamie winced at the sudden pain. "This'll look much neater even as James," Gillian said plucking a few more hairs.