Marilyn Goes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gillian looked at the small kitchen clock and then began the serious process of transforming Jamie into Marilyn. Applying many layers of lotions, paints and powders. She undid and redid things several times. She was concentrating on her work, glancing frequently at the image of Marilyn propped on the counter. Her only speech was 'Open or Close, Look Up, Down' and so on. Jamie sat still whilst Gillian applied the many layers of makeup. She tried to squirm as that object in her anus went deeper on the hard seat of the chair. Gillian insisted she stay still. Her eyes were heavy with mascara on both upper and lower lashes.

It took over 2 and a half hours before Gillian placed the wig on Jamie's head. The studs were replaced with large hoops. "This only to get the look. We'll have to clean the holes and re-insert the studs tonight," Gillian explained. She took pictures of the finished Marilyn from every angle. She held the small hand mirror to Jamie.

"We're getting there but I think we need to be better," Gillian said looking at the images on her phone.

To Jamie, it was a miracle. She admired Gillian's skills in turning a nondescript male into the iconic Marilyn. The glued-on forms, the pads on her behind, the intrusion into her anus and now the image in the mirror helped her look perfect. But Gillian didn't appear satisfied. What more could she want?

"You look great," Gillian finally exclaimed. "We just need to perfect this. I think we need to make a few small adjustments though."

Jamie looked up wondering what Gillian had in mind. She had been through a lot today and, whilst spending time with Gillian in California, she thought if this humiliation was worth it. She was committed now, without an apartment, those monsters glued on her chest and no one she could turn to for help. She wasn't sure she wanted help. She liked how she looked like Marilyn. The object in her anus reminded her vividly of her current position.

Gillian left the room and returned a few minutes later with the 4" stilettos in white. She knelt at Jamie's feet, removed the low heeled black shoes and slipped on the white tall heels.

"Why don't you get up and walk about getting used to the heels. I need to make some calls. I hope I'll reach them at this time. Be careful, don't fall or twist your ankle. Swish your hips." Gillian instructed and helped Jamie stand. With her arm around Jamie's waist, Gillian helped her take a few steps in those high heels. "Find your balance and then one step in front of the other," Gillian recommended.

Jamie was pleased to stand and ease the discomfort in her anus. Within seconds the pain in her calf muscles began. Determined to not disappoint Gillian and with the weight of the breasts and the smell and taste of the many layers of paint on her face on her mind, Jamie began to find her balance and take a few tentative steps. She was conscious of the wig on her head and the large hoops in her ears. Gillian removed her arm and stepped away. Jamie was grateful that Gillian's apartment had a tiled kitchen floor and a hardwood hallway and lounge. The bedroom was carpeted.

Gillian walked away and Jamie could hear her talk to someone. She concentrated on walking around the kitchen table as she had plenty of objects to hold on to. With those high heels, her balance was different. It was a struggle but as she completed several circuits around the table and down the short hallway she was able to walk, grateful that her calf muscles had got used to the pressure. She tried to sway her hips a little and that also eased the discomfort of the intruder in her.

"Good job," Gillian said returning to Jamie's side. "We are going to have a visitor shortly. Don't panic. It's a nurse and we need to make a small adjustment. You'll be fine. Think of California and the sandy beaches."

"What are they going to do?" Jamie asked softly concern in her voice. She didn't want any permanent procedures. At the least, the massive breasts could be removed.

"I think you look the perfect Marilyn. The one thing I can't do with makeup is to change the shape and fullness of your lips. So Clarisse has a nurse who can inject some lip plumper that will fill out your lips." Gillian saw the concerned look on Jamie's face. "Don't worry babe, they'll disappear in a few weeks and until then you'll have a very kissable pout just like our heroine."

Jamie wasn't convinced but not sure how to refuse without upsetting Gillian and ruining her chances. "Who is coming? What will they think when they see me like this?"

"Don't worry, babe, it is someone that Clarisse knows. She's a qualified nurse and we were lucky she was with Clarisse when I called."

Jamie was thinking. "So is she a crossdresser?"

"I don't know and it doesn't matter. As long as she is qualified. Why? You don't like that she may be dressed like that? Look at the way you are dressed! Don't you want to win and be with me in Hollywood?"

There was no response to that. "Of course," Jamie replied softly.

Jamie walked around a little more accepting the critique from Gillian. It wasn't easy on those heels and the weight on her chest.

It was almost an hour later when there was a knock on the door. Gillian opened it. Jaimie stayed in the kitchen trying to avoid being seen. Inevitably that didn't happen. A few moments later, Gillian introduced her to Nancy who was dressed neatly in a light blue nurse's uniform and white cap. She carried a small bag almost like a big purse.

"Jamie, this is Nancy. She is a trained nurse and works with a plastic surgeon."

"Hi," Jamie said in a low voice. Nancy was a short 5'5" tall wearing low heels. Her nurse's uniform hugged her frame and was accentuated by the broad belt at her waist. Her bust was somewhat larger for her frame much like Jamie. Her face was beautifully made-up highlighted with very full lips. Her short dark hair framed her face. She had a bid smile showing perfect teeth.

"You look gorgeous, babe. Wish I could look that good. You caught me just in time," she said. "I am meeting my boyfriend later. On Saturdays, he says he needs a nurse to give him an oral examination. He insists that every time we meet but on Friday night till Sunday I am his nurse. I am happy to dress the part and oblige, of course," she explained with a big smile from those bright red lips forming a perfect 'O'. Even with the many layers of paint on her face, Jaime blushed. Nancy's voice sounded normal with a trace of a cold. Her lips were full and Jaime understood what she meant.

"So this is a picture of Marilyn and you see the full mouth? I need Jaime to have a similar set of lips." Gillian showed Nancy the picture of Marilyn's pout.

Nancy approached Jaime and looked closely. She put on some thin latex gloves and ran her finger over Jaime's painted lips. She asked her to open her mouth a little.

"I think I can do this. "Do you have any known allergies?"

Jaime shook her head. "Don't think so."

"OK. What I am going to do is inject your lips with HA filler that is short for hyaluronic acid. It's a popular lip plumper and temporary. You'll hardly feel the pricks but your lips will feel full for a few hours. I think we can get close to Marilyn's. It'll have to be a series of pinpricks to get the shape right. "

"How long do they last?" Jamie asked.

"It varies, but I would say for the small amount I will inject perhaps a few months. It will absorb into the body and needs a touch up over time. You may like it so much you'll come back for more. If you want permanence, then I suggest collagen. My lips are filled with collagen. My boyfriend loves them. The first time I went to him after the collagen shots, he only wanted to fuck my mouth. I swallowed so much I lost my appetite for food. I had to convince him my other hole needed some attention too. But for collagen, you'll have to come to the office." Nancy smiled with those bright red lips. "Your boyfriend will love it when you kiss him or suck him off. When your lips are full, the feel of a cock in your mouth is very different and a lot more fun."

Jamie looked horrified as both Gillian and Nancy smiled. "She doesn't have a boyfriend yet," Gillian said.

Nancy saw the look on Jamie's face. "Sorry, I didn't want to upset you. But I do think men love women with a perfect pout like Marilyn's. You won't be able to keep them away. "

Gillian interrupted Nancy. "Jaime needs to look the perfect Marilyn. The lips are a prominent feature. That's why I called Clarisse for help."

"Oh well, looking like that Jamie can pick any man you want. Now, sit down whilst I get the stuff. Relax, I am certified in this procedure and have done it to many girls like you." Nancy opened her bag and took out a sealed syringe and a small vial. She pulled on another set of thin gloves and studied the picture of Marilyn lying on the kitchen table. First Nancy spread a thin coating of an anesthetic balm on the lips. Paying great attention to the picture, Nancy began tiny pin pricks into Jamie's lips. It took almost forty minutes until both Gillian and Nancy pronounced they were satisfied. Jamie sat there with puffed lips not daring to speak. There was no pain just a different feeling around the mouth area.

"It'll feel a lot better in a few hours. I suggest you can eat something in an hour or so. You look beautiful." Nancy looked at her watch. "Goodness, Bob will be waiting for me and I don't think he will want dinner first. He'll want me to have a tasty snack of his cum and then he'll buy me a nice dinner. You'll see. Don't mind my frank chat but I love how my lips feel around Bob's big cock. He loves it too."

Nancy inspected Jamie from the blonde wig to the heels. "You look the perfect Marilyn and could make a lot of money going to events. You know, the doctor I work with can get you a perfect pair of boobs just like Marilyn's," Nancy said. "I assume yours are inserts or glued on."

"We had to use glue so she gets used to it," Gillian interrupted. "I don't think Jamie wants implants."

Nancy smiled. "That's what they all say. I did too until I met this doctor who gave me these babies." Nancy touched her large breasts with red-tipped fingernails. "I haven't been happier and neither has my Bob. He did like it bigger so he got me these implants for my birthday last year."

Nancy collected her things, kissed both Gillian and Jamie on the cheek and hurried out. Gillian saw her to the door and Jamie sat transfixed trying to poke his tongue through his swollen lips.

"You look beautiful," Gillian declared as she returned and gave Jamie a small hand mirror. The color was still vividly red and the lips looked full and inviting. They felt a lot bigger than they appeared. "How do you feel? Nancy is quite a character and not shy to share her views on boyfriends."

"Yes," Jamie replied softly.

"So would you have liked Nancy to use those plump lips on you? She seemed quite fond of sucking cock and swallowing. I like it too although I don't have her full lips," Gillian opined. "I like your taste too. It makes a difference."

Jamie became alert. This appeared to be a trick question. She loved what Gillian did with her mouth. Yet it was hard to not think about how Nancy's lips would feel around her modest appendage.

"I am quite happy with what you do and I like doing it to you too," Jamie replied diplomatically. This kind of talk was making her strain in the tight garment at her crotch.

Gillian smiled. "Now that you have those perfect lips would you also want to try sucking a cock? Nancy likes it a lot as do I. Who knows, you may like it too."

"No, thanks," Jamie said after a moment. "I may be dressed like a woman now but I don't need to act like a whore."

"So, you think that when I suck you I am being a whore?"

"No, I didn't mean that. You know I like what we do in bed -- and elsewhere," Jamie replied with a smile. "I love your mouth down there."

"Following Nancy's advice, I guess I won't get to experience those lips of yours down there tonight. But, even though I don't have those full lips, I'll take care of you to thank you for your patience and acceptance. The swelling seems to have gone down a little."

"It feels strange but it doesn't hurt," Jamie said. "But how can I have those lips for so many months? Even in Hollywood, they will have some concerns about a man with such lips."

Gillian smiled. "I am glad you are already thinking of winning and being in Hollywood. I want that so badly for both of us. If James walked down the street in Hollywood nobody will take a second look. Some women may even be jealous. We'll have to see after the event but the worst case is you'll have to drink your mojito on the beach in a bikini."

"Whaaat?" Jamie replied loudly. "I expect to be James on Saturday after the event no matter if we win or not."

"I know. But that is not important right now. You need to immerse yourself into being Marilyn for the next week and then we can change you back. OK? Meantime, try hard to be like Marilyn and learn the walk and talk. We have to impress that Director."

"I know," Jamie replied softly. "Can we remove that thing now?" Jamie asked indicating her backside. It was hard sitting in that chair for so long."

Gillian smiled. "I can imagine, but soon we'll have to remove the make-up and wig and the corset. We'll do it all then. Just a little while longer. It does make you swing the hips."

Jamie nodded dejectedly. It was just about 8 pm and it would be another couple of hours at least.

"Let me get you a light dinner. A soup perhaps that you can drink slowly. OK?" Gillian suggested.

"Yes please with some bread."

"OK. I'm glad we had that sandwich earlier. I'll nip out and get a ready-made soup from the deli. I don't have soup in the house. You can sit or walk around I shouldn't be long."

Jaime decided to walk around the small apartment. Sitting on that hard surface just made that intrusion that much more noticeable. It had been a long day of mixed emotions. She knew she looked the part now. As she walked around in those stilettos she was sure Gillian would make some more changes. From large breasts, to earrings, to plumped-up lips, she had endured the physical changes necessary. She had no doubt the makeup skills Gillian had exhibited in turning James into a Marilyn lookalike bode well for her to win the first prize. She was looking forward to Hollywood and, more importantly, to take the relationship with Gillian to another level. Having given up the apartment and undergone these changes, Jamie had little choice. She felt it would be weeks before she could return to being James.

Gillian returned a short while later. She heated some soup in a bowl and then had Jamie slowly drink it. She cut the baguette and dropped it into the bowl so it became soggy and easy to swallow.

"You had better take out those cheek pads," Gillian advised. "Food may get stuck in between. I'll need to check how to attach them to include food."

Jamie was grateful as she drank the tasty soup. Her cheeks felt no different after she removed the soft gel pads. The next problem would come when she needed the toilet facilities. There was no way she could get the tight girdle off without help. That intruder too has to be removed. As she ate, Gillian was putting away her pallet of cosmetics and brushes.

After that light meal and practicing walking observed by Gillian, they decided to get some rest. It would take time to get Jamie ready for bed. Jamie also needed to relieve herself.

Gillian helped Jamie by first removing the wig and heels in the kitchen. She placed it on a wig stand. Jamie. The skirt was next and then the blouse. Gillian hung them up carefully as Jamie would need to wear them again soon. They hadn't bought that many outfits for her week as Marilyn. Gillian then carefully pulled down the padded girdle. Jamie had to wiggle allowing Gillian to pull it all down. Jamie was left in her bra and thong and her face fully made up. "You still look like a doll or even a porn star," Gillian remarked stroking the flat front of her thong. "I'll have to pay special attention down there as your little guy was tucked away for a long time. How did you manage when Nancy was describing her antics with her boyfriend? I guess it must have been painful."

Jamie just looked blankly at her. She had experienced pain and discomfort as Nancy had frankly described her interactions with her boyfriend. Nancy was very attractive and had gone further down the path of femininity with breast implants and permanent changes to her face. She was obviously living and working as a woman and a very attractive woman at that. For a fleeting moment, Jamie had wondered about experiencing sex as Nancy had described. How would a cock in her mouth feel? Nancy obviously loved the act. Gillian too appeared to like taking Jamie's penis into her mouth. She always swallowed too unlike some of Jamie's previous girlfriends.

She shook her head to clear her mind. She had moments of confusion about her new identity. She hadn't expected to be confronted with these thoughts just by agreeing to be a model for Gillian.

Whilst these thoughts were going through Jamie's mind Gillian had completely freed her penis which was shriveled. "Poor baby," Gillian remarked holding the limp organ in her hand. "I'm going to have to kiss it and make it feel better," Gillian placed a sloppy kiss on the head and slowly took it into her mouth as it began to rise. Looking down at her through lashes heavy with mascara and a large set of breasts partially blocking her view, once again Jamie wondered if this was the view Nancy experienced with her boyfriend. The thought made her penis harder and Gillian must have surely noticed as all her 5" were now deep in Gillian's mouth. It didn't take long for Jamie to erupt and Gillian swallowed and kept sucking until there was nothing left to give. "I hope he feels better for later," Gillian remarked as she rose and kissed Jamie lightly on the lips. "That's the third BJ today so I hope I am making it exciting for you."

Jamie whispered "Oh, yes" and endured the rubbing and removal of the many layers of makeup. Only the large globes, now hanging freely from her chest, showed any sign of Marilyn. Finally done, Gillian turned on the shower. "Take a nice long shower, babe, I'll get you some nightwear." Gillian left the room and Jamie to her thoughts under the shower.

It was an interesting experience soaping her large breasts. They yielded no feeling but the sensations of her hands on those silicone globes produced strange sensations. Gillian returned to the bathroom with a set of items. Jamie was interrupted in her thoughts by Gillian asking her to step out. She stood there with a large towel and dried off Jamie, lingering a little on those large breasts. She applied lotions to the face and body that gave off a scent of flowers.

"I brought you a bra. We don't want those heavy orbs to tear your skin. But they do look good on you. A little large but quite exciting to touch." Gillian rubbed the silicone sensuously as if they were real. Jamie felt nothing physically but was transported into wondering how Gillian felt when he touched or suckled her breasts. Next, she had Jamie step into a lace panty that did nothing to hide the bulge of Jamie's penis. Finally, Gillian pulled over a long silky nightdress over Jamie's head. It was an incongruous sight: short hair, no makeup, a huge bosom hidden by a long pink nightgown. There was no doubt that Jamie was falling in love with her Marilyn self.

"One last thing before we adjourn to the bedroom," Gillian said, and swabbed Jamie's ear with some solvent and re-inserted the studs. "We don't want any infections there."

They got into bed and Gillian turned to Jamie. She kissed Jamie softly embracing her tightly. She sucked at the enlarged lips gently. "That feels so nice, so different. I understand what Nancy meant with cocksucker lips," Gillian said nuzzling Jamie's neck. Her hands wandered down to the rising penis at Jamie's crotch. It was semi-erect having erupted three times already. Gillian sucked it into her mouth and ensured it was hard and coated in saliva. She then turned Jamie on her back and straddled her lowering herself onto Jamie's hard tool. She rode up and down and moved faster. It took some time and soon Gillian reached a massive climax and Jamie was close. She leaned down and kissed Jamie hard thrusting her tongue deep. Their breasts were crushed together and Gillian moved faster causing Gillian to kiss harder and slip out of Jamie.