Marilyn Goes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

On Tuesday, Gillian insisted that 'Marilyn' be tested. Jamie's pleas were ignored and responded to with 'We do want to win, don't we?' The mall was busy just before closing time in the evening as Marilyn strutted along the side of a large department store. Gillian walked a few paces behind her. Marilyn was ogled by the men, stared at by the women, and one teenager even asked for her autograph. He either did not know or care that Marilyn was long dead. Gillian was very pleased and after a ten-minute stroll, Jamie felt at ease.

"See, I told you that you could pass," Gillian enthused. "California here we come!"

They returned to the safety of the apartment. Gillian had taken many photographs. Before Jamie changed back, Gillian raised Jaime's skirt, pulled down her panty and swallowed her growing penis. It didn't take long for Jamie to erupt.

"That was for being a good girl," Gillian said and kissed the tip, squeezing the folds of the foreskin and licking every drop.

Gillian then went to the bedroom for a moment and came back with the strap on swinging from her crotch. There was a wild smile on her face as she stroked the plastic penis. She pushed Jamie down and made her suck on the plastic phallus. Jamie sank to her knees without protest. Her mouth soon tired but Gillian was able to orgasm through the insert into her vagina as she showed Jamie later.

"That's a beautiful sight," Gillian raved. "I can just imagine how many men wanted to do this with Marilyn."

It didn't end there of course. Gillian made Jamie stand and bend over the chair in the kitchen, removing her plug. A few seconds later something cold was inserted and Jamie felt the intruder back in her anus. It felt bigger and was moving in and out. It was then that Jamie realized that Gillian was actually fucking her with the strap-on. She grunted in surprise but no words came out of her mouth. After a few moments, she felt the gentle thrusts were pleasurable and her cock did its best to rise again. Jamie thrust back beginning to enjoy the action. Within minutes Gillian would gasp as she orgasmed. Jamie didn't want it to end quite so soon hoping that her penis could climax again. It didn't happen as Gillian collapsed on Jamie's back with grunts of satisfaction.

Later as Jamie lay in bed in a short nightgown, her makeup scrubbed clean, breasts contained in a bra. Gillian got into bed and kissed Jamie hungrily. Her hands wandered down to the growing organ at Jamie's crotch.

"Seems like this guy wants more," she said as she moved down and sucked it. She reached over Jamie and squeezed out some lubricant, applying it liberally to Jamie's hard penis. She then straddled Jamie lowering herself onto the hard tool. Before Jamie understood her motive, Gillian positioned her anus over the hard member and lowered herself slowly down. Jamie gasped as this was the first time that Gillian had indicated an interest in anal sex. It was slow as Gillian straightened and let the full weight of her body push down. Her smile and look changed as the penetration increased. She rocked up and down and both appeared to have reached a new level of intensity. It was a long five or six minutes before the movement became more rapid and Jamie erupted in a mind-blowing orgasm. Gillian collapsed on top of Jaime and crushed her lips, tongue diving deep.

"That was amazing. Now we are even and we'll have to do this more often," Gillian said before falling asleep on top of Jamie. They both stayed that way through the night.

On Wednesday morning, Gillian ensured that all hair was removed from Jamie's body and face. A soothing lotion left her skin soft. Wiping the area around the breast clean with alcohol wipes, Gillian glued back the forms firmly on Jamie's breasts. The thin edges blended well with Jamie's skin color. Gillian had a big smile as she patted Jamie's behind and inserted the greased plug back in.

"Why didn't you take my arse before?" she asked. "We'll be doing that again soon. Did you like it?"

Jamie had experienced orgasms as never before. Whilst she had never imagined anal sex with Gillian until last night, she knew her reaction to Gillian's strap-on in her mouth and anus had sent strong positive signals to Gillian who had reciprocated by allowing Jamie into her own back passage.

"Yes," Jamie said with hesitation not wanting to admit she had enjoyed it very much. It didn't seem so unnatural to respond to that as Marilyn.

Gillian then pulled up the padded undergarments and corset. The low-cut bra straps were tightened. Soon, the busty female form of Marilyn appeared. Stockings, high heels and the red wig completed the picture. Gillian produced a short-sleeved blouse and a short tartan-patterned skirt. Soon an alternate vision of Marilyn appeared. After the makeover, Jamie would look the perfect impersonator.

After a small breakfast, Jamie sat in the same chair again as Gillian practiced her craft. The cheek pads were comfortable and gave Jaime's face a fuller, rounder look. She knew what to expect and let Gillian practice. Even though they had been doing this for several days, Gillian had the picture of Marilyn prominently displayed and compared the looks constantly.

Halfway through this process, Gillian received a phone call from her college professor. The demonstration of the three candidates would be done individually and Gillian had the final spot around 2.30 pm on Friday. That would be the last demonstration. The professor also mentioned that there would be a small reception with the students, their models and some of the Director's staff. It would be at this reception that the Director would announce the winner.

After Gillian placed the Marilyn wig and earrings on Jamie she took many pictures. She seemed a little disturbed about the overall look and excused herself to make a call. "One minor adjustment," she said as she walked away.

Gillian returned after a few minutes with a big smile. "Let's go for a ride. You need to get comfortable in front of people. We don't know who all will be there on Friday."

Jamie knew there was no point in arguing. She was given a purse with a long strap that was placed across her shoulders increasing the visibility of the large mounds. She had been wearing the tall heels for several days now and felt comfortable in them. The big difference was that Jamie was comfortable being seen. She knew she would be an object of attention with her large chest and exaggerated makeup. Till now, nobody had made any audible comments. She knew they were talking or laughing behind her back but as long as she didn't hear them, she could stare ahead and ignore the looks.

Jamie was consumed with her thoughts and didn't notice where they were headed. As Gillian parked her car, Jamie noticed the location. It was at Clarisse's shop.

"We need to get you a nice outfit for the hall. We don't want to show them who you are underneath even before we start," Gillian remarked as they exited the vehicle. "Don't forget, we are the last of the contestants so everybody will be there watching as we arrive. You won't arrive as Marilyn but as my female model. You will leave as Marilyn."

Jamie had no answer and followed Gillian blinking with those heavily mascaraed eyelashes. She was glad that Gillian was not taking her to a normal clothing store to buy outfits.

They were greeted effusively by Clarisse with hugs and air kisses who was delighted with Jamie's look. She praised Gillian's skill as a makeup artist and wished her well for the competition. She did remind her of the promise she had previously made. Jamie just stood there quietly basking in the praise. Gillian didn't need to have applied blush as Jamie's cheeks were burning.

"Guess who is here and will be happy to see you," Clarisse exclaimed shocking Jaime. Who could it be? Did Gillian set something up?

A few moments later she was relieved to see it was Nancy, the nurse, who had a big smile on those large bright red lips. "Wow," she shouted, "you look gorgeous. I told you. I do love those large puppies and with implants, you'll look even better." Jamie got a big hug and an air kiss.

Jamie just smiled. Nancy had said that before. After Saturday, James would not need large breasts whilst sunning himself in sunny California.

"No thanks," Jamie whispered. "I don't think James would look good with hooters this big."

Nancy looked at Jamie's face closely as Gillian came up to her. "I think Marilyn could use a little top up," Gillian said. "She has to look her best for Friday."

"Oh yes," Nancy replied. "I was thinking the same thing. It is losing some of the plumpness. I did expect it as I said but not so soon. Has she been using her mouth much?" The insinuation was clear. Jamie said nothing, her cheeks still burning from the remark. She wondered if Gillian had shared their new sexual activities.

"I can confirm they are a great improvement," Gillian said with a mysterious smile on her face. "You can't imagine the difference." Her smile indicated exactly what she meant. "Can you touch her up? Do you have your stuff here?"

"Oh yes. I just did Shannon's lips. A present from her boyfriend. She is now a candidate for breast implants if she pleases him with her new lips." Nancy's smile was big. She knew exactly what she was saying. "Let's go to the makeup area and see what we can do.

They all walked to the makeup area with brightly lit mirrors and comfortable chairs. Jamie sat down and Nancy donned thin gloves and examined her lips. They felt fine to Jaime but she knew Gillian would get her way. After Nancy's inspection, she took out her syringe, screwed on a new needle and loaded it from a small vial. There were a few pricks and Jaime could feel a fullness in her lips. Thankfully, it wasn't as many as previously.

"There, it looks great. Go easy today and everything shouldn't take as long. I'm glad we met today giving you time to adjust before Friday." Nancy was pleased with the result. She held a small hand mirror so Jaime could inspect her mouth. It appeared full and inviting and the bright lipstick appeared without a smear.

"Put your mouth to good use," Nancy whispered to Jaime, "you'll love it. Call me when you want your breasts done." She left a startled Jamie with a hug and air kiss.

Gillian and Clarisse had been selecting outfits and came back with several outfits. Jaime was forced into a dress and then a blouse and skirt. Of course, Gillian had ordered the iconic Marilyn dress in white, with the low neckline and billowing skirts. Jaime dressed in the outfit, posed as instructed by Gillian but thankfully there was no air blower to billow out the skirts. In between, there were many photographs. Both Gillian and Clarisse had big smiles on their faces.

Jaime had to carefully change back as Clarisse put the Marilyn outfit into a garment bag. Clarisse wished them "Good Luck" and reminded Gillian not to forget her promise. Jamie wondered about that but remained silent.

"Nancy said your lips will settle down by Friday and you will look perfect," Gillian remarked on the way home. "We're going to win this and live in California soon." Gillian was really on a high and Jamie too felt that after all she had endured, she deserved to win.

That night at bedtime Gillian explained that she knew Jamie couldn't use her mouth. However, she sucked Jamie off, crawled on top of her and slowly dribbled the ejaculate into Jamie's mouth. She kissed Jamie's lips lightly. Rising, she attached the strap on, lubricated the appendage with a sly grin on her face. "We can still have fun this way," she mouthed, lifted Jamie's legs and slowly entered her anus. This was no longer a surprise and Jamie, to her amazement, found herself moving her hips in tune with Gillian's thrusts. Gillian was smiling at Jamie as her movements speeded up and she orgasmed, just as Jamie erupted a weak trickle.

Thursday, the day before the contest, Jamie awoke to Gillian's promise of a morning suck. It was great and she wondered if Gillian would continue with this after the contest was over. Gillian was feeling increasingly confident as Jaime's nervosity grew. She knew she could look the part and allow Gillian to demonstrate her skills in transforming an ordinary Jamie into a beautiful Marilyn. The thought of warm weather and sandy beaches helped dull the doubts. She would do what Gillian expected of her.

It was another day of ensuring Gillian's application of powder and paint. Her lips were looking full and had settled down as Nancy had predicted. Jaime could now eat and drink with the cheek pads. The massive eyelashes and the constant look up and down commands continued. The intruder in her behind felt normal as she sat still on that hard stool. After the makeover, Gillian applied the red wig and took Jaime out to walk the mall. They didn't enter any shops or talk to anyone. It was just to get Jaime comfortable in her dress and heels. Her walk was better in the higher heels and she felt comfortable with the looks she was getting.

That evening was spent getting all Gillian's makeup items into a bag. She carried much more than she had used just in case. They packed Marilyn's outfit, and shoes into a garment bag and the wig was in a box. Jaime's outfit for the event was chosen with the red wig. She would act as a willing female model to be transformed into a realistic image of Marilyn. They went to bed early to get rest. Yet before they slept, Gillian sucked Jaime hard and lowered herself onto the erect organ. She bobbed up and down slowly and then faster. Jaime had to use a great deal of control not to erupt too soon. After many moments, they both erupted almost simultaneously. Gillian fell on top of Jaime and smothered her with deep kisses. They drifted off to sleep.

Finally, the big day was here. Jaime woke to the now-familiar scene of Gillian's mouth bringing her awake and back to life. She looked down through the mounds on her chest and saw Gillian sucking on her penis. It had become a ritual over this week. She lifted her hips and thrust gently fucking Gillian's mouth. A few moments later she erupted. Gillian kept on sucking and then crawled up over Jaime who knew what was coming. A deep kiss that passed much of the ejaculate into Jamie. She was used to this now. The first time Gillian did this and Jaime protested, the retort had been that if Gillian could swallow it, so could Jaime. Moreover, they both knew the source and it was clean. This was a great start to what would hopefully be a ticket to Hollywood.

"Your lips have settled down and look full and beautiful," Gillian said as she rolled out of bed and helped Jaime up. "We have time but need to prepare well," she said and dragged Jaime into the small kitchen.

"Let's have a leisurely breakfast and then leave by about 1. It won't take long to get there but I have to set up and organize. I'll do your nails after breakfast. You will enter the hall in a skirt and blouse and a red wig. You will change into the Marilyn outfit behind the curtain. I have a large cape so makeup doesn't spill. I will do your make up first and then add the wig and accessories last. OK?"

Jaime nodded with a cup of coffee in her hand. The cheek pads felt comfortable. Gillian had set out some cereal and then toast with jam. "You'll need a snack before we get there. I don't know when you can eat after the event. Cant have food getting over the outfit or ruining your lips."

After the small breakfast, Gillian buffed and then glued on some nails about ¼" beyond Jaime's natural finders.

"I am using a strong glue so they won't fall off. Don't worry, we can soak the fingers in a solution to remove them." Gillian saw the worried look on Jamie's face. She then painted them in a bright red color to match the lipstick they had practiced with. Two coats were applied. Whilst they dried, Gillian did the toes. Jaime wondered shy when the shoes would cover them, but let Gillian have her way. They gave the nails ample time to dry.

Gillian inspected every inch of Jaime's nude body for hair and other blemishes. Another application of hair remover especially around the edges of the large glued on forms and a warm shower followed. Gillian watched as Jaime applied lots of foam and shaved her face and neck down to her breasts, running the new razor in both directions. After Gillian had used the hair remover on her face and necks, there wasn't anything more. Gillian had also ensured the small tufts of hair in her ears were gone.

"We may have to do this again at the center," Gillian advised. "We can't have a five o'clock shadow on Marilyn. I have bought a small electric shaver that we can use in the car before we go in. We won't use much makeup for the trip there."

Gillian examined the edges of the breasts and ensured that the edges were firmly in place and invisible to the naked eye. They did look natural if somewhat larger on Jaime's slender body. Jaime leaned over the washbasin as Gillian inserted the lubricated plug in her anus and ensured it sat flush. It was no longer unpleasant.

"You had better empty your bladder as it will be difficult afterwards," Gillian explained. Jaime had already completed her ablutions and didn't feel the need.

As Gillian tightened the corset Jamie thought back to the events of the last week. This was the culmination of a hectic week. It would determine Gillian's career and perhaps also James'. Life in Los Angeles would be very different and perhaps engineering jobs were not that popular. However, being with Gillian, sharing an apartment, life and living together would strengthen their relationship and perhaps allow them to settle down. They had never talked about it but moving together to a new town, new careers and a shared apartment meant they would be an item. Jaime noted that Gillian was also more interested and active sexually with keeping her promise of a morning wake-up blow job. Also, she had used her strap-on to penetrate Jaime and also let herself be impaled anally.

Jamie grunted as Gillian tightened the corset causing the breasts to be emphasized even more. Marilyn was a 37-23-36 and Jaime had to get as close to that as possible. Jaime didn't complain as she didn't want to upset Gillian's confident mood. Her waist was reduced to just under 26".The stockings came next and were attached to the tabs. A frilly black panty and then the padded long girdle were added. To the event, Jaime would wear a short black skirt and a simple red short-sleeved blouse. The black 2" heels were enough. A hint of blush, a pale pink lipstick and a layer of mascara was all the makeup required to enter the event. The earrings were simple studs with a faux pearl. She would enter the hall confidently in her red wig.

Jaime helped Gillian to load the car checking off all the items against Gillian's checklist. It seemed like Gillian was loading her whole salon for the event. Finally done, they left for the event. They stopped at a Starbucks and got a coffee and a sandwich. Jaime noticed the pink lipstick marks on the cup which were a sharp contrast to the bright red she had been used to all week. The long nails were bright red which also was a contrast. She tried to avoid thinking of what was to happen today. She hoped that with Gillian's skills, a very passable Marilyn would appear. From the attachment on her breasts to the intruder in her behind, she had done all that Gillian wanted. The sex had been more active and aggressive all week and she hoped it would continue whether they won or lost. She was secretly also pleased that Gillian had shown an interest in anal play, something she had not thought too much about as James.

Before they exited the car, Gillian used a wipe and cleaned off Jamie's face. Producing the electric shaver, Gillian used to ensure that Jaime had no stubble. She would need to apply a thick layer of foundation to avoid any appearance of a shadow. Satisfied, Gillian applied a dusting of powder and then re-applied the pale lipstick.

luk77
luk77
98 Followers