Marilyn Goes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the first time I kissed a girl," Gillian said. "If you stay like this I might turn bi." Gillian lay over Jamie, breasts pressed together. They stayed in a tight hug and fell asleep that way. Jamie was in a deep sleep having been through a lot and feeling the mounds on her chest as a reminder of who she was going to be for the next week. There was also a sense of excitement: she had erupted four times in 24 hours, thrice in Gillian's mouth and once in her vagina. It was unbelievable. She was also mesmerized by her actual transformation into a realistic Marilyn. She fell asleep dreaming of sun, sand and Hollywood.

It didn't seem much later when Jamie awoke although the sun was creeping in through the shuttered blinds. It took her a second to realize that this was Sunday and the second day of being Marilyn. The feeling at her groin was beginning to get her excited. Looking down over the mounds on her chest, Jamie saw Gillian swallowing her cock. Her mouth moved to her sac and bathed each nut in a sea of saliva. She then moved back to taking Jamie's full length into her throat. She looked at Jamie who was straining to lean forward to see Gillian swallowing her cock. It didn't take much longer for Jamie to erupt deep in Gillian's mouth who then crawled up and kissed a surprised Jamie hard, passing her own ejaculate back in.

"I told you I would wake you up every day with a BJ," Gillian said smiling. "I keep my promises and hope you will too." She looked at Jamie. "Did you enjoy the taste?"

Jamie looked at her with a bemused expression. "It was OK," she replied softly.

"Well, I like it and so will you. With lips like those you will be in high demand."

"What do you mean?" Jamie asked slowly.

"Don't worry, babe, just teasing. Your lips look beautiful now. I was just imagining a cock between those lips. I am sure Marilyn was good at sucking."

"That isn't happening and wasn't part of the deal," Jamie shot back. "I am not going to suck a cock."

"I know but it was just a wild idea. I don't have a cock as you well know so you're safe. Unless I can grow one..." Jamie threw a pillow at her. They both laughed. "OK, so let's have breakfast first. Then, take another shower and don't forget to shave very closely, against the growth so you are baby smooth. Only then can you become Marilyn. I never saw her with shadow on her cheeks and jaw. Wear a robe, I'll make breakfast." Gillian smiled at her quip.

After breakfast, Jamie asked Gillian to unclasp her bra and then took a long shower. She felt the weight of the unsupported breasts as she soaped herself and luxuriated in the warm water. Her mind went briefly to Gillian's remark about sucking a cock. She didn't want to do that but it brought home the view she had every time Gillian took her penis into her mouth. She appeared to enjoy it. Jamie quickly dismissed the thought but there was a hint of curiosity.

Jamie shaved her face closely careful not to nick her face. She did it in both directions. It seemed very smooth. She knew this face would change with Gillian's ministrations. She would become Marilyn today and many more times in the coming week. She would try hard as the sun of California beckoned as did a life with Gillian and a marooning wake up blowjob.

Jamie appeared with a towel wrapped around her waist in the bedroom. Gillian had laid out stuff on the bed. An outfit hung at the door.

"As long as you carry around those big boobies, you should wrap the towel higher over your breasts. The towel is big enough not to show the thing hanging between your legs," Gillian directed. "Let's get you into your bra first." Gillian had a full cotton bra which she fastened at Jamie's back and then turned her around. She felt Jamie's face for hair and seemed satisfied it was smooth. She also ran her hands over Jamie's exposed body and legs. She appeared satisfied and gave Jamie's breasts a quick tweak.

"Now for the panties," Gillian said. "But turn around first I need to check something." Meekly Jamie complied and Gillian bent her forward. A moment later she felt that intruder back in her passage pushed in deep. "Sorry, babe, but this will help you walk with a swing. I noticed you didn't scream." Gillian left the sentence hanging giving it more meaning.

"It didn't hurt too much. I thought you might be doing that," Jamie said with her back turned to Gillian. She didn't see the latter's smile.

"I think today, we'll try the garters and stockings too. You need to get used to them." Gillian attached the corset around Jamie's waist and tightened it. It reduced Jamie's waist by some inches. Gillian wasn't satisfied and had Jamie reach up and touch the top of the bedroom door and by stretching allowed another 1" off her waist. Jamie couldn't breathe but didn't want to say anything, frightened that Gillian would try to tighten it even further.

"That's better but we'll need to take it in a little more on Friday for the competition. Don't worry babe, you'll get used to it. Besides, think of the sun in LA." Then she drew up some sheer stockings attaching them to the tabs hanging from the corset. The final indignation was the gaffe where Gillian struggled to insert Jamie's penis into the pouch.

"Since you've been such a sport I guess, I'll have to help," Gillian said dropping to her knees. Her mouth quickly brought the hardening penis to a firm erection. Massaging the sac she sucked away furiously as Jamie pumped her load down Gillian's throat. "You've had some big loads despite the frequency," Gillian said rising and kissing Jamie hard. There wasn't much to share but the smell and taste were unmistakable. The thong was easy to fit now and a simple white panty followed. The front now was flat and Jamie secure. She wouldn't be getting hard anytime soon. Next came a blouse and skirt.

"Even though they don't match the outfit, I think you should wear higher heels. You will be wearing them on Friday and even though you'll be seated for much of the time you'll need to be able to sashay in them. So sit on the bed and I'll put them on you." Jamie sat on the bed as Gillian pulled on the high heels.

Gillian helped Jamie stand with an arm around her waist. The bedroom carpet was thin and worn. "We'll get you into the mood with that red wig until I am ready to do the makeup." Gillian pulled the red wig on Jamie's head. "Why don't you walk a little until I get organized in the kitchen?

Jamie knew this would be her routine for a few more days and she may as well get into the mood. So she practiced walking, taking small steps, placing one foot in front of the other. She stood upright which thrust out her large bosom rather than let their weight cause a stoop. The plug caused her to move differently.

Gillian called to her and had Jamie sit on that hard chair again. Gillian removed her wig and placed it on the counter. "I need to insert those cheek pads again to change the shape of your face." After moving them into place, Jamie moved her jaws to seat them comfortably. Unlike the thicker lips, the pads could be removed at night.

Next came that wig cap which Gillian taped down firmly flattening her hair. The way she did it also caused her eyebrows to lift with the tape staring at the corner of the forehead. Looking at Jamie's face again closely, out came Gillian's tweezers and plucked a few stray hairs.

"You're lucky," Gillian remarked. "Many of those stars had either pencil-thin brows or had shaved off the brows and drawn them on. Lucky for you that Marilyn had a somewhat thicker brow at the center that tapered to an arch. But they were never the thin line." Gillian paused. "After this is done we can try the shaved look if you like. I would like to try that."

"No thanks. After Friday, my Marilyn days are over," Jamie replied.

"No, babe, there may be a need to be Marilyn on Saturday until the Director decides and leaves. So Sunday is your first possible day. Let's win first, OK?"

Jamie remained silent. One day more wouldn't matter. She knew she would have to endure the next week. Gillian went to work paying a great deal of attention to all the details. She constantly looked at the Marilyn photograph to match the details. Gillian had researched this thoroughly. It took almost three hours before Gillian pronounced she was satisfied and placed the Marilyn wig on Jamie's head. Of course, there were constant photographs taken. Gillian used some fine false eyelashes and applied many layers of mascara. This time, she also applied the famous beauty mark on the cheek near the mouth. She was very happy with the result.

"Oh, babe, you look perfect," she exclaimed. "Hollywood here we come."

During this exhausting session, Jamie had to sit still ever conscious of what was happening to her. She tried to squirm in between Gillian's ministration but all that achieved was to increase her awareness of the hard intruder in her behind. Gillian had made a large protein shake for Jamie which she consumed through a straw.

It was mid-afternoon before Gillian was done. "Take a look and see what kind of babe you have become," Gillian said. "I feel sure we can win. I just need to practice to get it done in the timeframe."

Jamie stood up, pulled down her skirt and walked to the large mirror behind the bedroom door. She was amazed. She did truly look like Marilyn and her confidence in winning grew and made it easier to accept the attachments on her breast and in her anus. She spent a few moments admiring herself and Gillian's makeup talents. The pouty full mouth and the eyelashes made a big difference. She believed they were one step away from winning.

Gillian walked in and saw Jamie admiring herself, turning and posing. "Yes, you do look gorgeous," Gillian remarked. "Come back to the kitchen as I want to see that look with the other wig."

Jamie followed and sat down at the small table. Gillian removed the Marilyn wig and replaced it with the red one. Gillian took more pictures. "Take a look and see how you feel in this wig," Gillian suggested.

Again Jaime got up and went to the bedroom. The mirror showed an attractive lady, somewhat big on top but in no way slutty. The red wig changed her look dramatically. Jaime was beginning to like herself as a very attractive woman. It was more than just the clothes and the big bust. They caused her to think and act differently. She could be seen like this and even her closes friends would recognize the male beneath.

Gillian sat Jamie down and also changed her shoes. More pictures followed. Gillian was full of praise for how Jamie looked and acted. This just boosted Jamie's morale and made her more determined to win. Gillian hugged her and gave her a cheek to cheek kiss not to spoil her makeup.

"Just a sec, hon," Gillian said and left Jamie to bask in the compliments. A moment later Gillian appeared with two purses and placed one on Jamie's shoulders. She then hooked Jamie's arm through her own and walked with her to the door.

"I can't go out," Jamie cried. "What will people think or say?"

Gillian smiled. "Don't worry babe, I am with you. We're just going for a drive. You need to get used to being seen by others at the event. You may be a little overdone to go shopping but we're just going for a drive. Relax." Before Jamie could protest they were out of the door and she was committed. She was glad that Gillian had linked arms not only for balance but it meant she was close by.

They drove out into the countryside. It was a pleasant day and Gillian was full of smiles and encouragement. She was constantly stroking Jamie's knee and praising her looks. In her confinement down there, it was painful to get excited. But if Gillian was happy, so was Jamie. It was nice being out in the car even if her behind and bust indicated that this was not a normal drive. The seat belt between her breasts emphasized the size of her large orbs. They stopped at a small park and on Gillian's insistence, Jamie got out. Her makeup was heavier than necessary for daytime but she was glad when Gillian linked arms with her and they strolled around the small park. There were few people there and those who walked or jogged past, paid little or no attention to them boosting Jamie's confidence.

"I told you," Gillian reminded her. "Even though the makeup is a little heavy for this type of outing, nobody cast a second glance. Your walk is improving too. Just walk ahead a little so I can observe from behind. Sway your hips and place one foot in front of the other. Nobody is coming our way. "

Having no choice, Jamie walked ahead slowly trying to follow instructions. She was glad that Gillian had changed her shoes for the lower-heeled ones. Out walking in a park in 4" heels would certainly have drawn notice and a lot of pain to her calf muscles. After some fifteen minutes, they were back in the car. Gillian hugged Jamie and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Well done. We have a few days yet and we're making great progress." Gillian patted Janie's crotch. "I'll make sure you're well rewarded. I know it can't be easy." Gillian checked her phone for something and drove back smiling.

Some minutes away from the house, Gillian stopped at a small mall that Janie didn't recognize. Her heart beat faster. What did Gillian need her to do now? "Just wait in the car and relax, I'll be back soon," Gillian said with a smile and kissed Jamie lightly on the lips and walked away to Jamie's great relief. She felt confident but it was nerve-racking not knowing what Gillian expected of her. It was some twenty minutes later when Gillian returned with a small package,

"Just something we might need later," she said with a smile.

They drove back as dusk was approaching. "What would you like for dinner?" Gillian asked. "I'll order takeout. The kitchen is littered with stuff and cooking would be tough."

"Anything is OK," Jamie said.

"Maybe we'll just order a simple pizza and I have wine," Gillian replied. Jamie just nodded OK.

When they were back in the apartment waiting for pizza, Gillian asked Jamie how she felt about being out and seen.

"It was OK," she said in a low voice. "Nobody seemed to pay much attention and nobody said anything."

"See? Even though your makeup was heavy for daytime wear, nobody paid attention. After a few days it'll be so natural people will begin to think of Marilyn's reincarnation." Gillian was smiling. "Remember to take out the cheek pads before you eat."

Gillian kept staring at Jamie with a big smile. "So how do you feel? This is just your second day and you have adjusted remarkably well. Even your voice is a little lower and very sexy. Think we can pull it off?"

Jamie looked at Gillian through those huge lashes. "I'm still getting used to the breast forms pulling and also what I have back there. I hope it will help us win!"

"Does it hurt? We don't want that."

"No, it doesn't hurt. The bra is great support. That thing behind is only noticeable when I sit. But I'll manage."

"Well, it has helped your walk for sure. Whether it's because of that thing in your behind or your attitude, it has helped. The sexier you walk and act the more impressed the Director will be. A few more attempts at the makeup and I think I can get it done within the time allowed."

"But you said I won't have to walk much," Jamie replied.

"Yes, I think so. But the Director is not going to judge by my model sitting on the chair. He'll want to see you walk to him, maybe shake his hand or twirl around. I don't imagine we will have to go for a walk with him." Gillian smiled. "If he did want you to walk, it may be just to board a plane for California."

Jamie was aghast. "No way am I flying to California dressed as Marilyn,"

"Relax, do you think the Director wants to advertise before he is ready? Besides, this is just a test of my makeup skills, not of you as a Marilyn impersonator. Although, I must say that with some practice, you'd be fantastic."

"That isn't happening."

"OK, but to quote James Bond, 'Never say Never'," Gillian responded. "Let's get you changed and ready for bed."

It took some time to remove the false eyelashes and makeup. Jamie was relieved to be out of the corset and when the plug was removed from her anus. Gillian rubbed lotions all over Jamie's body. It was strange seeing an androgynous-looking body sporting some large natural-looking breasts. "We'll need to use the Nair tomorrow. We don't want hair growing back, now do we?" Gillian said. "You better wear the bra again." Finally, Gillian pulled a short nightdress over Jamie's head.

"Why don't you get into bed whilst I get ready? I'll be in shortly." Gillian's tone and smile indicated that some sexual play was inevitable. Jamie left the bathroom and got into bed.

Gillian followed a few minutes later. She wore a baby doll nightdress and had a big smile on her face. Jamie was under the thin duvet watching her glide toward the bed. She lay over Jamie and the duvet and began to kiss her deeply, thrusting her tongue in deeply. Her hands began to squeeze Jamie's breasts. Even through the duvet and nightdress, Jamie felt the pressure although it did nothing for her.

Gillian rose from her prone position trapping Jamie under the duvet so that only her head was exposed. As she rose seeking oral attention from Jamie, there was something at her crotch which Jamie was confronted with. Gillian righted herself and in the dim light of the bedroom, Jamie saw a penis aimed at her mouth. Even as she opened her mouth in surprise to ask what Gillian was doing, the plastic phallus entered her mouth.

"Slowly babe, just lick it and suck it with those beautiful lips." Jamie couldn't respond. Her hands were trapped under the duvet and the slow thrusting into her mouth left her little choice. She salivated and tried to accommodate the slow rhythm of Gillian's thrust. "Now I know how I must look when I suck your cock," Gillian said. "I don't have those beautiful lips like you but I love taking you in my mouth."

Having no choice and to avoid suffocation, Jamie began to suck on the phallus. She was grateful it was not that big and that Gillian was only thrusting slowly. Suddenly Gillian stopped and pulled back the blanket. "That was nice and let's try this," she said and turned around into a sixty-nine position. Gillian pulled aside Jamie's panty and exposed her hardening cock. She pounced down and swallowed Jamie's cock deeply. It was natural that Gillian's plastic tool re-entered Jamie's mouth moving in and out slowly. It didn't take too long for Jamie to feel a huge orgasm building. As she erupted, she found Gillian thrusting deeper into her mouth. Their movements slowed.

Gillian turned around and straddled Jamie as she had before. She leaned down and kissed Jamie deeply. Her mouth released the flood of cum into Jamie's mouth. Immediately she positioned her plastic penis and ensured that the cum deposit was thrust deeper into Jamie's mouth. Jamie had tasted her juices before when Gillian kissed her after sucking her off. But this was different. She tasted globs and now understood how Gillian seemed to like the taste as she always swallowed

"That was amazing," Gillian enthused. "With lips like that, guys must have drooled over Marilyn imagining their tools sucked dry. We'll have to try this when you are dolled up as Marilyn." Gillian still straddled Jaime's shoulders, her plastic penis resting against Jamie's cheek. "You seemed to like that," Gillian said with a broad smile. Jamie looked at her not wanting to admit that it wasn't as bad as she had thought. Gillian was an exciting girl that loved to suck and Jamie had a better understanding now of the attraction.

During the next few days, Jamie found herself spending more time as Marilyn. She was in makeup, heels, corset and wig with a plug filling her rear. Once and sometimes twice, Gillian would remove all her makeup and start over. As promised. Jaime woke each morning with Gillian's mouth around her cock. It was then her turn to lick Gillian to a first orgasm and then she rode Jamie to a second orgasm. As promised, on Tuesday, the breast forms were removed and inserted into the bra cups. It was blessed relief. Each time she transformed, Jamie felt more and more at ease in her role as Marilyn. Gillian became adept at getting it done within the time allotted.