Marilyn Goes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know that Marilyn loved to smoke, right?" the director mentioned as he saw Jaime hesitate.

This only prompted Melanie to offer the cigarette again. This time Jaime felt compelled to accept and was grateful that Gillian too took one. The director lit Jaime's cigarette and then Gillian's with an expensive gold lighter. Neither Jaime nor Gillian were regular smokers; they had experimented in college of course as had many others. As Jaime brought the cigarette to her lips she noticed the red marks on the filter and the bright red nails holding the white cigarette. She saw Gillian looking at her as they observed each other. They were careful not to take deep drags and cough.

"So, tell me, Gillian, would you be interested in a longer-term position in Hollywood?" the director asked.

Gillian was about to take a drag when she heard the question. She brought the cigarette to her lips and took a deeper drag. This allowed her a moment to process the question. She was looking at Jaime who had also a look of surprise on her face. Had she heard correctly?

"Well," she said blowing out smoke. "We would love that."

"We?" the director asked looking at Jaime.

"Well, Jaime aka Marilyn, and I had fantasized about that. She just graduated in mechanical engineering and we shared an apartment in college. She agreed to do this at the last minute and I am glad."

The director took a deep drag on his cigar and blew out a cloud of smoke upwards. His eyes moved between Jaime and Gillian trying to assess their relationship.

"Well, we have a talented Marilyn. Very versatile. We will be able to use Marilyn with promotional appearances. Melanie, why don't you explain to Gillian how the studio and our department works. Marilyn, let us have a Hollywood audition."

The director stood up. Jaime looked at Gillian who had a big smile on her face and touched her lips. Jaime got the message and applied another coat of lipstick careful not to go outside the lip line. She then got up and followed the director unsure of what the director wanted.

The director hooked their arms and they silently went to the elevator. They went to the top floor and entered the large director's suite. The lights of the city's tall skyscrapers were visible against the night sky. There were no curtains.

Without asking, the director poured out two glasses of liquor and held it out to Jamie who was not a drinker. It smelled like a whisky or brandy and she didn't like either. But it was good to have something in her hand. The small sip she took burned her throat and warmed her a little.

"So let me ask you a few things," the director said settling himself on the couch, Jaime remained standing. He looked at Jamie whilst puffing on his cigar. "I am assuming that you would be moving to California with Gillian?"

Jamie nodded. "Yes," she said softly taking a sip of the fiery liquor.

"That's good. Do you have any job offers?"

"No, we didn't know if Gillian would find a longer-term assignment," Jaime replied cautiously. She wasn't sure why the interest.

"And what if both of you could find longer-term assignments?" the director's tone had some hidden meaning. Jaime took another sip of her drink. She didn't want to get drunk but needed a pause to think.

"Well, the weather in Hollywood is better than in Chicago. I think Gillian believes she has more opportunities in LA."

"That's true. She has amazing skills. Look how you became Marilyn. Hollywood loves talent." The director took another deep drag, blew out a cloud of smoke and continued. "I assume you are both an item. I noticed the exchange of looks. Hey. that's OK? We love all types in Hollywood."

Jamie said nothing. Did the director think that Gillian and she were lesbian lovers? How could she explain that she wasn't what he thought she was?

"We are close," Jaime replied without admitting anything.

"That's good. So you would do anything to help her career right? You could be helping yourself in the process too."

"Yes, of course," Jaime replied softly growing unsure of where this was going.

"I think we can use your Marilyn looks and give you some appearances to promote the film. Perhaps even use you as a stand-in. I am sure that I could find work for Gillian on a longer-term basis."

"Yes, that is what Gillian wants," Jamie replied softly. "We would both like that."

"That's good. So, let's do a test and see if those Marilyn lips and mouth can deliver on their promise." The director motioned Jaime to come toward him.

Jaime knew this was moving in the wrong direction. She had heard of Hollywood auditions of course and it seemed like she was going to experience it in reality. She moved toward the director. Her mind racing knowing that if she disclosed her true gender Gillian's career would be destroyed. Yet, if she went through with this it would be a life-changing experience. It might even jeopardize her relationship with Gillian. Even though Gillian had used a strap on with Jaime and made her suck on that plastic phallus, there was no way Gillian would have wanted Jaime to suck a real penis. Yet it seemed that Gillian's career could leap forward with the patronage of this director.

As if in a trance, she moved toward the couch placing the drink on the low table. Perhaps she could get away by kissing him. Distasteful as that was, she thought it might be better to have his tongue in her mouth rather than his penis. He directed Jaime toward his crotch. He had loosened the belt and undone the zip. There was a growing bulge tenting brightly colored boxers. He was smiling. "All budding starlets learn to do this. It is great for career advancement."

Jaime approached slowly and sank to her knees in front of the director. She was praying that a phone call, knock on the door or even a heart attack would save her from the ultimate humiliation. She had not planned to be a starlet and suck her way up through the studio hierarchy. But it was clear the director would open doors for Gillian if 'Marilyn' were willing to help.

Jaime couldn't look at the director. The tent in the boxers was growing large. With a raise of the hips, the director eased down the boxers. Jaime stared at this piece of hard flesh she was going to insert into her mouth. The director took her hands and placed them around his penis. It wasn't long but was quite fat. Jaime couldn't help but compare it to her own appendage which was just as long but thinner.

"Now, Marilyn, show me how that luscious mouth of yours can perform." The director gently nudged her head down.

Jaime had no choice and opened her mouth slowly and wrapped her lips around the head. She tried to imagine that this was not James but Marilyn sucking a cock. The director would not want James. Gillian's plastic penis did not have the warmth and texture of the director's. She sucked it in slowly and moved her hands along the cock to speed up the process. Gratefully, it was over in a few minutes as 'Marilyn' felt a large eruption. Like Gillian, she kept her lips clamped tightly not wanting any liquid to escape. The consequence was that she had to swallow. She was relieved that it had been over quickly. It was the first time she had tasted another man's ejaculate. Gillian had introduced her to the taste of her own.

"Oh, Marilyn, your mouth was amazing. Look how quickly I erupted. That doesn't happen often. You'll be very popular in Hollywood. I do expect Marilyn to visit weekly as my schedule allows. I am sure we'll have a long and successful relationship. I'll make sure Gillian gets to work on a major film."

Jaime was still on her knees unsure what to do. The director still lay there, cigar in hand and limp penis hanging out of his boxers. There was a satisfied smile on his face.

"I think you better repair your lipstick and go back downstairs. We leave tomorrow afternoon so perhaps we can have a late breakfast. I will tell Mel to call Gillian tomorrow. I think you'll be a hit, Marilyn is a great icon."

Jaime got up slowly and pulled down her dress. It was probably less than thirty minutes since she left the others. She used her compact to repair her lips and went to the door.

"I want to see the Marilyn look tomorrow but you should wear a different dress of course," the director said, a sly smile on his face.

Jaime gave him a small wave and left with a mixture of relief and confusion. She was glad to be away from the director but also confused that she had felt necessary to blow him on the promise of an offer in Hollywood. It was done now and she couldn't turn back the clock. The director's taste was still in her mouth. The question was how to admit this to Gillian. Would she lose her over this? She met nobody as she walked and realized that she was alone and had to take the elevator down, cross the lobby and find the room with the others. She was committed now as she pressed the button to descend.

It was just after 9.30 pm on a Friday and the lobby was busy. Of course, Marilyn caused quite a stir. Jaime just looked ahead and found the room. The team was seated as before and there was lively chatter. Gillian appeared to be worried and smiled when she saw Jaime. She was just lighting another cigarette when Jaime walked in. The team cheered probably knowing that Marilyn had passed the test.

Jaime smiled shyly. The director's team probably knew what had happened. She reached out, reached for Gillian's drink and took some sips trying to get the taste of cum off her breath. The look that Gillian gave her indicated she knew something had happened.

"The director told you to give Mel your number. He wants us to have brunch with him tomorrow to go over some last-minute details," Jaime said.

The team clapped. "Well done, Marilyn," Mel said enthusiastically hugging her. "The director called. I think this means you both will be moving to Hollywood. Gillian, here's my card. Call me around 10 and plan to meet here around 11.30."

The party broke up and it was now just Gillian and Jaime. They didn't speak as they looked at each other. Jaime had to break the silence. "Gill...," she began when Gillian stopped her.

"Let's go home and you can tell me every little detail. I am happy that Hollywood is a certainty. It also seems Marilyn will be around for longer as you made the director very happy. The team was telling me about his auditions and expectations. Gillian had a big smile on her face. "It seems you passed with flying colors." They linked arms and walked to the forecourt to wait for their car.

The rest of the journey was carried out in silence. Jaime was not sure of her feelings. Certainly, she didn't feel she had a choice and couldn't let Gillian down. But she had felt no disgust at what she had done. She felt she should have been repulsed, but she wasn't. It was something that Marilyn had probably done many times as also confirmed by the director's team to Gillian.

Once in their apartment, Gillian attacked Jaime, kissing her hard and thrusting her tongue deep. "I was so turned on by what I heard and what you did, my panty is soaked," she said. She left Jaime stunned as she went to the bedroom. Moments later she returned without her dress and panties and with that monster strapped to her waist. Jaime knew the drill and fell to her knees. It didn't take long for Jaime to erupt despite the confinement at her crotch. Gillian was vocal and must have orgasmed several times before she withdrew from Jaime's mouth. She carefully removed Marilyn's wig. It was a curious display of Marilyn with smeared makeup and a wig cap. Her dress and shoes too came off quickly but her bra, corset and stockings remained. Gillian pulled out the plug from Jaime swiftly.

Later in bed, Jaime was still Marilyn as Gillian used her mouth to bring her to another firm erection and then straddled Jaime into her anus until she reached another orgasm. She still wore the strap on. It didn't end there as Gillian penetrated Jaime and brought her to a watery eruption. She then collapsed over Jaime, tracing her swollen lips with her tongue, hands massaging the silicone breasts.

"So, how did you feel? Was it big?" Gillian asked as they lay entwined.

Jaime was silent gathering her thoughts. "It was OK. I didn't have a choice. It wasn't longer but thicker than yours." She paused. "It didn't last too long."

"The first time with a real cock and I wasn't there to see it. I don't think it will be the last time. It will be nice to have my model suck her way through Hollywood promoting my skills." Gillian stroked Jaime's flaccid penis. It wasn't about to rise anytime soon. "It seems that the practice with my strap on helped."

"It felt different but I knew what to expect," Jaime replied softly.

"I know what you did was for me and I'll never forget it," she whispered. "I'll call Nancy tomorrow and see if her doctor can fit you in to get your lips done before we leave. We need you to keep the director happy, don't we?"

Jaime was silent unsure of what to say and still amazed at what she had done. Whilst the taste was gone the memory was still fresh. She knew the director's expectations and that she would need to be Marilyn frequently. She was tired from the sexual activity and all her actions today. It had been exciting.

Marilyn continued to talk to a sleepy Jaime squeezing a large plastic nipple. "You have to keep your promise to the director or I'll lose my job. If you are going to play Marilyn frequently, maybe the doctor can give you those DD implants too? We don't want the director groping you and discovering plastic at your breast. Besides, gluing and ungluing will be unkind to your skin long-term." Gillian emphasized the word, Marilyn. "Think about it: you'll be a Marilyn copy 24/7 and become a starlet in Hollywood. And I get to drink mojitos on the beach with a girlfriend with big tits and a hard cock."

"Wha......at?" Jaime mouthed softly in a daze between sleep and excitement as Gillian kissed her softly. Jaime was too tired to think straight. She was falling asleep and didn't absorb Gillian's comments. They fell asleep in a tight embrace.