All Comments on 'Marital Escapades Pt. 04'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter, Jayne. Everything was super hot; the instructions in the pub to show yourself, the fucking in the car park (is dogging on the cards? I hope not, as it always seems so impersonal), the mutual masturbation was incredibly sexy and, for me, the high point of the chapter as you described the actions and feelings between you both is such exquisite detail, and got so so turned on!!

The finale of you considering going with another woman was a beautiful ending. As Kevin says, it’s every man’s ultimate fantasy to see his SO with another girl - I hope this become part of the next chapter and we hear about you and one of your golfing or gym buddies, as Kev watches on, or just gets aroused hearing you tell him the sexy details after the event!!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Loved the dialogue — a hallmark of your creative writing, and these escapades are getting better and better (meaning more outrageously erotic and adventurous). Looking forward.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 1 year ago

Loved it, and i agree with the purvis content that your escapades are becoming hotter with every chapter. The scene in the pub was so good and the mutual masturbation was beautiful and erotic. Great work and looking forward to more, hotter action in future chapters.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Love the expansion of their love life and adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! Left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing series so fa, love how descriptive the sex scenes are.

london_james2010london_james2010about 1 year ago

This series just gets better and better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES