Marital Escapades Pt. 08

Story Info
Mutual masturbation on a plane and a fuck in the woods.
3.4k words
4.68
2.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mutual masturbation on a plane and a fuck in the woods.

We get braver and take bigger risks.

Illicit sex on the flight home.

We had a late evening flight back from Majorca that was supposed to leave at nine-thirty but was delayed and we didn't take off until nearly eleven. To make things worse there were air traffic controller strikes in France so the flight was going to take over three hours rather than the usual two and a bit. As a sort of apology the airline had fed us at Palma and on each seat on the plane they had provided a thin blanket which was a nice touch.

The plane had a three seats each side of a central aisle with me by the window, Kevin in the middle seat and a middle aged, rather austere and unsmiling woman by the aisle.

As soon as the seat belt lights went out Kevin put the arm rest up, we draped the two blankets over both of us and he surreptitiously slid his hand under the blanket. I took hold of it and stroked it. He slid it further so that his fingers found my thigh, I was wearing thin, cotton jeans. He rubbed and squeezed me, it felt nice.

I saw Kevin glance up and down the cabin before leaning across and kissing my neck. He turned slightly onto his side so that he was almost facing me with his back towards the narrow aisle. He took hold of my hand and pulled it towards him and slid it under the edge of his blanket that was covering him up to his waist. He pressed my hand right against his thigh and left it there as he stroked my leg for a few moments and then kissed my neck again. I would have liked us to kiss mouth to mouth, but that was too risky.

"Move it up a bit?" he whispered.

"What?"

"Your hand, move it up me."

"Oh see," I replied, getting what he meant.

I did as he suggested and nearly cried out loud with surprise as I could hardly believe what I was feeling; his erect cock. Without me realising he had unzipped his jeans, got his cock out and I was now holding it under the blanket that was just about covering him. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. He smiled and nodded. My first thought was to take my hand away, but that quickly left my mind for I was stimulated by the lovely feelings I was getting from what I was holding. Without thinking I let nature take over and I began to stroke it. But then reality stepped in, I thought more logically. I moved my face very close to his and whispered. "Is she asleep?"

He turned his head and looked at her.

She certainly seemed to be zonked out. I saw Kevin look at the woman then up and down the cabin.

"Her eyes are closed so maybe."

He then leaned very close and kissed my neck again.

"Mmmmm," I murmured thoroughly enjoying the affection. At the same time, he pressed quite persistently on where my legs were closed together. I got what the enquiring gesture meant and after a few moments hesitation I opened them. Immediately Kevin's hand slipped between them and moved upwards until his fingers pressed against my cotton covered mound. That made it feel as though it was throbbing with desire and I knew for certain that I had soaked my panties. I wanted to throw the blanket off, straddle Kevin and have him fuck me in front of the cabin crew and the passengers, but that was impossible as was bending over and sucking him. So instead, I started to wank him. Since my teens I have loved doing that and as I did it to him so involuntarily I pressed my pussy back against his hand.

"Nice?" I asked.

"It's fucking brilliant," Kevin replied fiddling with the zip on my jeans. With my free hand I undid the button at the top and slid the zip down a little. I couldn't believe just how aroused I had become, but then why not? It was, of course partly due to what we were doing, but also where we were doing it.

Kevin was trying to get his fingers inside my jeans, but of course they were too tight.

"Lift yourself up," he whispered.

"Hold on," I replied somewhat reluctantly removing my hand from his cock. I did not want Kevin pulling my jeans down as he might go too far so I eased them down myself. I slid them down just enough to give him access to what he wanted; I thought almost giggling as I said to myself. 'He wants my cunt on an airplane.'

I put my hand back on his cock and whispered.

"How far do you want to go?"

"Don't be stupid Jayne, all the fucking way of course," Kevin whispered thrusting himself in my palm and sliding his hand inside my panties.

"We can't fuck."

"We could go in a toilet."

"Don't be daft there's a queue and they would see us go in and come out."

"Here then?"

"How?"

"Wank me."

Smiling I replied. "Not unless you do me as well."

Pressing his fingers against the soaked gusset of my panties so it went in me a little way he replied. "That'd be my pleasure."

"Ok deal then," I grinned at him kissing his face. "Check on her again then," I whispered wriggling my bottom so that he had easier access to my soaking pussy. I knew that it would not take a great deal for me to cum and we had to work out a way where he could dump his load.

"She's soundo."

"You sure?"

"Yes and the crew?"

"They are all down the back probably fucking each other."

"Hang on a mo," I said letting go of his cock and reaching for my bag under the seat in front of me. "Take your hand away, I can't move with it there."

I remembered that I had a small towel in my bag that I use when doing my make up that I pulled out and laid across Kevin's upper leg.

"Clever girl thanks," Kevin said as we replaced the blanket over us. His hand went back between my legs and mine gripped his cock again.

"So want to go for it now?" I asked.

"Yes go on make me cum, wank me Jay," Kevin groaned probably a little too loud as he slid a finger up me.

"You going too as well?"

"Of course."

I started to masturbate him properly. My hand was wrapped round his delicious cock with my little finger near the base and the edge of my thumb near where the thicker end flared out. I would have loved to have cradled his balls in my other hand, but that was just too much of risk.

"Oh fuck here comes one of the crew, pretend to be asleep."

I took my hand away from him, but he left his between my legs with his finger pressed a little way inside me. It felt so deliciously decadent to have the rather pretty stewardess look at me as I had my husband's finger in me. She was not around long and I sneaked my hand back across and onto his dick. It felt lovely.

"Ready?" I asked.

Then not only did the woman stir, but surprisingly quickly she woke, sat upright and looking at us said. "Must go to the loo."

She smiled at me across Kevin as she struggled to stand up. Still holding his cock, I smiled back and said. "I think he's asleep."

"Fuck that was close," Kevin whispered.

"Yes it was, but bloody exciting too."

"What was?"

"Holding this as she looked at me," I admitted rubbing it.

"It almost made me cum," Kevin replied thrusting in my hand.

"Want to now?"

"Yes, yes please," Kevin said pushing two fingers up me making me gasp and grunt.

I made sure the small towel was in place and bending closer to him I pumped him faster with longer strokes.

"Of fuck yes Jay, yes," he groaned finger fucking me quite hard.

Almost desperately I looked up the plane and was relieved to see that the woman was still in the queue. I went for it and rubbed him even faster and harder.

"Cum you bastard cum," I whispered right into his ear as my silent orgasm broke. My body shook a little and then when went rigid as it took all the resolve I had not to moan out loud so I bit one hand quite hard while the other squeezed my breast. Thank goodness the lights were dimmed.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as I felt the sperm roaring up his cock and shooting out onto the towel, although some went onto my hand.

"Ok?"

"Yes it was good, but I had better go to the loo as well," I said realising that my panties were soaked.

We tidied ourselves up and I joined the queue. It was shorter now and our co passenger was not in it so she had to be in one of the cubicles. Then I saw her come out and make her way past the people in front of me. I turned sideways as she passed and we smiled at each other.

"Is he awake now?"

"Yes I had to wake him when I came out."

"I'll stand until you get back."

"Oh ok thanks," I said going into the loo.

I cleaned myself up, dumped the cum covered little towel in the waste bin and returned to my seat. I put the blankets over us and snuggled up to go to sleep.

"I'm going to get some sleep now," I whispered to Kevin slipping my hand between us so that it was touching his leg. He slid his down to so it touched mine. I gripped it and after glancing around and seeing that her eyes were closed, I whispered. "Here's a present," as I slipped my soaking wet, pale grey, lace thong into his hand.

Idle thoughts.

Although risky I had really enjoyed what we did on the holiday. The combination of the sex in the dunes, the copious amounts of gorgeous sex we had together and the adventure on the plane home made it a very memorable time indeed.

Sex in the woods.

On a Sunday, a few days after we got home, we were walking in the forest not far from our home. We'd enjoyed a lovely, slightly too boozy lunch at a nice pub and thought we would have a stroll to work the alcohol off before taking on the short drive back home where we would inevitably have sex as we did most Sunday afternoons.

Suddenly Kevin stopped and pulling me into his arms kissed me, hard, long and passionately.

"Where did that come from?" I muttered after kissing him back equally passionately.

"I just wanted to do it, just as I want to do this," he said kissing me again and slipping his hand up my button up top that I was wearing outside my jeans and onto my breasts. He pinched my nipples. Whatever had got to Kevin was also getting to me. I reached down and rubbed his cock through his jeans. He undid the buttons on my blouse.

"Get it out Jayne," he croaked.

"Not here."

"Where then?"

"Let's go a little further into the wood."

"But take your bra off."

"I want to fuck you here in the forest."

"Well I am not lying down or getting on all fours for doggy," I grinned feeling slightly apprehensive but, as usual with our escapades, excited.

"Who said anything about that? I want you up against a tree."

Slipping my arm through his and rubbing my tits against him I smiled.

"Ah well that's different then, isn't it?"

I took my bra off and stuffed it in my shoulder bag. We walked along with my blouse open and my tits bare. Although the chance of being caught was low for amongst the fairly sparsely spread trees we could see for some distance and people's footsteps usually make a lot of noise in a forest, it was still exciting to be effectively topless in public. Eventually we found a large tree, an oak I think, with overhanging branches that pretty much hid the trunk of the tree.

"Now get it out Jayne," he said cupping my tits and pinching my nipples in turn.

"My pleasure sir," I said truthfully as I unzipped him, fumbled inside then pulled his welcomingly hard dick out of the fly of his jeans.

We kissed for a while touching and caressing each other, but somehow the scene did not lend itself to gentle affection. Being in the middle of a forest, with my breasts bare, the zip of my jeans pushed down and his cock out the situation called for energetic action. Raw, dirty, hard and fast sex was the order of the day, not gentle, languid lovemaking

"Rest your hands on the tree," he said undoing his belt and pushing his jeans and boxers down to mid-thigh.

I did as he asked and enjoyed the feel of his cock against my bottom outside my jeans and his arms coming around me and cupping both of my tits.

"Push your jeans and panties down," he said gruffly. I did as he asked.

Firstly, holding my hip with one hand he ran the bulbous end of his cock along my slit, lubricating himself. Then, positioning the tip right against my lips he gripped my hips with both hands.

"Ready?"

"Yes very," I grunted as I prepared to receive my husband's cock.

Although as the circumstances dictated it was quite quick it didn't seem rushed. Kevin pushed himself into me with long, slow, almost languid thrusts going so it seemed to be deeper than he usually went and that was lovely. At one point he pulled on my top until it came off my shoulders, slid down my arms and was bunched around my waist so that I really was topless. At the same time my jeans managed to slide further down my legs so they and my knickers were around my ankles. When that happened, I had to open my eyes and look around to make sure nobody was around. Fortunately, there wasn't anyone and in any case I think we would have probably heard the crunching of twigs underfoot if any people were approaching.

I could feel his ejaculation building up and I squeezed the muscles holding him as my orgasm started exploding. It came big, strong and long causing me to moan and gasp quite loudly.

"Oh fuck yes you dirty bastard making me do this here?" I groaned as I felt his cock spurt his spunk deep inside me ands I fell against the tree slightly hurting my boobs.

"Hmmmm as like you didn't want to be fucked here, did you?" he said with a broad grin on his face

"Oh piss off you fucking pervert," I giggled as he pulled out and I turned and leaned back against the tree. "Give me a tissue can you, I need to wipe myself?" I asked as I felt his cum running down my thighs.

Back home later that afternoon after we'd had sex again we were both naked and I was making a light meal of baked beans on toast with cups of strong tea, lovely.

"I have a new idea," he suddenly came out with.

"About what?"

"Us of course."

"Us?"

"Yes another escapade."

That started my heart beating a little faster "Go on then?"

"Well you've heard of chat rooms haven't you?"

"Yes of course," I replied not telling him that in one of the low spells in our sex life I had used them albeit very unsuccessfully and now viewed them along the same lines as I did dogging.

"So want to hear the idea?"

Although the mention of chat rooms had not thrilled me I thought it only fair to go along with it. "Yeah, ok, go on."

"Well you join one of these chat rooms and start using it when I am here. You get to meet some guys and after a while agree to cyber with one as I watch. Maybe even cam with some."

"What?"

"You heard. Like you masturbate talking to a guy as I watch."

"Blimey I need to think that through, I'm not sure about cam though."

"And maybe I even video you doing it. What do you think?"

"Jesus Kev what a sewer of a mind you've got to come up with these ideas."

"Yes I have haven't I?" he said cupping one of my tits and kissing the hardened nipple. "But you seem to like sewers, don't you?"

Laughing and kissing him I said. "More than like. I wallow in them and love them."

Idle thoughts.

Whilst there was no pressure from Kevin, I was beginning to feel that I should organise an escapade. Other than the mutual masturbation a couple of months ago which had been at my suggestion, he had thought up and organised all the others including me possibly seeing Darren again and what I thought was the biggest escapade yet having sex in the dunes next to the nude beach with a crowd of onlookers.

Although I wracked my brain trying to think of something that we would both enjoy, deep down I already knew what it was. It really was quite obvious. Kevin had mentioned it many times over the near year that we had been enjoying this wilder and more adventurous sex-life. The recent events with the naked, German woman kissing me, dancing with Lisa and the conversation with her including her invitation for me to contact her were indications that I was becoming less resistant to the idea and to Kevin's request. Of course, the escapade that I should arrange was so obvious and that was having sex with another woman.

A few days after we had got home from the holiday in Majorca I thought long and hard about it and eventually did something.

email exchange me to Lisa.

Hi Lisa,

I hope you remember me from Le Touquet and inviting me to contact you. Do you?

Her reply.

Hi Jayne, yes of course I do, how may I help?

My response.

It's a little awkward in writing, may I call and chat.

Her reaction.

Yes please do any time, you have the number.

The telephone call.

"Hi Lisa, it's Jayne."

"Oh hi lovey, how are you and how's things?"

"Er good thank you, fine and with you?"

"Pretty good so how can I help?"

"I don't really know," I stammered almost losing my nerve and wondering how to broach the subject.

"Really Jayne, you don't know?"

"Oh shit Lisa yes I do," I plucked up my courage to blurt out just as she replied. "About going with another women is it Jayne?"

That eased the situation and I was able to open up and tell her what Kevin had asked but I didn't go into the wider topic of it being only a small part of our escapades. She explained that her ex-partner, of ten years, had asked the same but it had been in a threesome and that had led to her going one to one with the woman a couple of times.

I was finding it far easier to chat to her than I had imagined it would be and she explained that she too had been shocked when her partner had asked if she would do it. She told me that it had taken her, similarly to me, many months to agree to it and then he had dropped a further bombshell by suggesting they do it in a threesome with a woman they both knew.

We chatted a little longer getting on well with me at least feeling that there was some 'chemistry' between us. After beating around the bush for twenty minutes or she asked. "How about we meet and have a round of golf sometime?"

Idle thoughts.

I felt a little guilty about progressing something with Lisa without Kevin's involvement but reconciled that he had done that with Darren the Aussie waiter so I felt he would understand.

Majorca had been great. Not only was the visit to the beach so exciting and sexually fulfilling but the 'straight' sex Kevin and I had every night was wonderful. It was almost as if each new escapade added impetus to the ordinary one to one sex between us. I just couldn't imagine where this new thinking on our marriage would take us. I found out a little more on the way home.