Marital Lust 08: Twice as Nice

Story Info
His wife's naughty audio message for him has a guest star.
3.4k words
4.64
7.2k
9

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had our night with Samantha after her Christmas party, I figured that was about as far as this adventure would go. After all, the night was completely unexpected for me and the two-thirds that my wife didn't plan out was completely unexpected for her.

She confessed that plan later that night, after we had stumbled home in the cold half-drunk and half-blissed out, said goodnight to our kid (who'd been up playing video games), and fallen into bed exhausted. But it was the kind of exhausted where you can't get to sleep right away, so we conversed in hushed tones about the evening and when I asked where she got the idea to watch me fuck her friend, I heard about everything beginning with her finding my porn all the way up through our night in Vegas. I responded by taking her again. No, I don't know how the hell I had anything left in me either, but I slid her clothes off, laid her on her back, and without saying a word, rubbed her pussy with my fingers until she was ready and then rolled over on top of her. She spread her legs, I slid inside, and she wrapped her arms around me. For several minutes, she pulled me in close, and we came together, her pussy milking my dick as I buried myself as deep as I could. After that, we were completely spent and fell fast asleep.

The next couple of weeks would be a whirlwind of family visits and other holiday craziness where we'd sneak in some quiet routine sex whenever possible, although we did get one afternoon to have a little fun. The kid was off at a friend's house and we were just watching TV. Flirting led to kissing her neck led to my hand up her shirt led to her sucking my dick right there on the couch and before we knew it, we were both naked and she was riding me. Again, we didn't move from that position or try anything more elaborate, and it was just as hot as anything we'd done recently. I can still picture the way her tits were bouncing as she leaned back and rubbed her clit, and remember the feel of them in my face while she pushed me back into the cushions, swirling her hips so she could pull an intense climax out of me.

Fuck, I'm lucky.

I mean, even if all this adventure--from the hot FaceTime sessions to the night with Samantha--ever did was make our regular sex life hotter, I would not have asked for more. I had the memories of what we did, the audios she'd made for me, and the permission that she'd ostensibly given me to fantasize to the voices of other women. And those other women were keeping me company in late January and early February when she had a couple of back to back trips that were very busy and really didn't allow for a lot of one-on-one time.

That was fine, though. She'd had plenty of those trips before, and while they were always stressful, one of the rewards was some great sex after they were over, like when she got home from San Francisco on a Friday night and I fucked her up against the kitchen counter right after she'd put her bags down. Then fucking twice more that weekend so we could take advantage of what little time we had before she had to fly out to Chicago on Sunday.

And you'd think that we'd both be exhausted, especially since you don't expect this much activity when you're in your mid-40s. I don't know where we were finding this energy, but for the past year... wow, had it really been a year since she was in Seattle and surprised me with that audio file?

As she headed for Chicago that Sunday, the anniversary of when we'd started this journey wasn't really registering with me. I was mostly thinking of my to-do list (and was also making a mental note of what I was going to masturbate to later).

But then, she sent me another file.

It had been a crazy couple of days, and she hadn't been able to talk to me very much each night, so and I'd been satisfying myself with the sounds of Angel deep throating my cock and LC making herself come with two toys--one in her pussy and one in her ass. Then, on Tuesday afternoon, the night before she was scheduled to fly back home, an email from my wife hit my inbox. It read: "I know I can't play with you tonight, but I hope this is just as good. See you tomorrow!" Below it was an audio file called "Twice as Nice."

The name sounded familiar; then again, it wasn't an uncommon phrase. Besides, who has time to think about a title when his wife has recorded another hot audio for him? I didn't open it right away because I was at work, but instead did best to distract myself until the evening.

It wound up being incredibly tough to make it through the rest of the day.

Ah, who am I kidding? That's exactly what she wanted. She probably also knew that even the thought of another audio from her was going to make me seek relief; I thought of her masturbating to the thought of me masturbating while I was ... well, masturbating in the shower after I got home from the gym that afternoon. It was enough to get me through dinner and evening television as well as hopefully guarantee that I wouldn't come too early once it was time to listen.

Once our teenager went to bed, I decided it was time to for me to do the same, so I closed everything up for the night, locked my bedroom door, and then slipped naked under the covers with my AirPods in before shutting off the light and pressing play.

I heard the sound of sheets rustling and a deep breath. "Hey," she said. "It's been a while since I did one of these, hasn't it? Almost a year? Maybe?"

I nodded.

"Well, I'm sorry that this is overdue. And I'm sorry that I won't be able to hear about it until I get back tomorrow. I really love watching you jerk off while you tell me all about it."

I took a deep breath and shifted a little, feeling my dick get hard.

"Well, I guess we'll have that fun tomorrow. And I hope you didn't mind waiting this long for another chance to hear me be your little audio slut."

I shook my head.

"Because you've probably spent the last couple of nights listening to all those other sluts.

Mmm ... I'm glad you're not embarrassed by that anymore. Because you shouldn't be.

Doesn't it turn you on that I let you do that? That you can come while Elle fucks herself or while LC screams into her mic? You know, I was listening to one of hers a few weeks ago and her orgasms are so intense. I can't come like that by myself, you know. I need you for that.

You and that ... thick cock. I so love watching you stroke it while listening to Elle. And seeing how hard it got while Ashley rode you. I wish you could have fucked her, baby. I get off on watching people fuck, and I'm so happy that you got to fuck Samantha for me. Do you think about it as much as I do?"

"Yeah," I breathed.

"I'm glad," she replied.

"So am I," said another voice, its pitch a little higher than hers.

It took me a moment to realize that Samantha had just spoken. Then I realized that "Twice as Nice" was the name of an audio that Elle had done with another woman named AmberLynn. Had my wife not only been allowing me to indulge my audio fetish, but was also continuing to sample it herself? Were she and Samantha going to give me their own version of Elle and AmberLynn's hot session?

I took a deep breath and said, "Holy shit."

"I know you do. I would if I'd taken that cock all the way down my throat like you did," my wife said.

"Mmmm... yeah," Samantha responded, "You're so thick, baby. You've got the biggest cock I've ever taken."

"Careful. That flattery is going to make him a little eager," my wife said.

Samantha giggled and replied, "Sorry. I just can't help it. It was just the best fuck I'd had in soooo long."

"He is good. And I bet he's being good. Have you touched your cock yet, baby?"

I shook my head.

"Good. I'm glad you remembered the rules here."

Of course I did, I thought to myself. I'd listened to her first audio so many times that I knew I needed to do exactly what she said. And with any luck, she'd let me touch myself soon.

"Now," she said, "take your cock in your hand and squeeze it. Get that bead of precum out and rub it all over your head."

I threw the sheets off and wrapped my hand around my dick then stroked it, squeezing at the top then making the head slick and sticky with precum.

"I love the taste of his precum," Samantha said, "It turns me on knowing that he gets so worked up when I'm sucking his cock."

"I know. And how sexy was it when he stroked it for us?"

"Oh, so sexy," Samantha said.

"Mmmm ... well, let's have him do that. Stroke yourself slowly for us." my wife commanded. I slid my hand up and down my shaft, getting even harder as I imagined the two women sitting across from me and watching, perhaps even getting themselves off. It was enough to already bring me close to the edge of orgasm.

"I bet you're really riled up. Ready to blow, even though I know you masturbated earlier today so you could last through the entire recording," she said.

"But he didn't expect to hear from me," Samantha replied.

"No. He didn't.

Take your hand off your cock."

I did as told and took a deep breath.

"Now, you'll get your chance to come," she continued, "And trust me, it's going to be fucking amazing. But right now, it's our turn.

Do you have your toy, Samantha?"

"I do," Samantha replied, and I heard a buzzing sound on the audio.

"Great," my wife said as she turned on a vibrator of her own. "We're going to come, baby, and you can't touch yourself while we do it. If you do, you won't get a chance to have us make you blow that big load you've got ready.

You understand?"

I nodded.

"Say it out loud. You're not going to touch yourself, right?"

"Right," I whispered.

"No matter how much it tortures you to hear us fuck ourselves?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"You're going to follow my instructions?"

"Yes," I said.

"Mmmm ... I know you will." my wife said. "You ready, Samantha?"

"I am," Samantha replied.

"Rub it on your clit."

I heard their breathing get heavy over the buzzing of the vibrators and imagined them sliding their toys up and down, over their clit and perhaps over their swollen pussy lips. I gripped the sheets.

"This feels so good," Samantha said, "I want his tongue on my pussy right now."

"Me too," I whispered.

"Didn't that feel so good? I know he loved eating your pussy, especially when you rode his face."

"That was so hot. I came so fucking hard."

"I know. And I know he loved having that gorgeous ass of yours in his face," my wife said. "Didn't you, baby?"

I nodded.

"I bet you would have liked to have play with her ass some more, right? Would you want to play with Samantha's big, round, juicy ass?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"I bet she'd like that."

"Mmmm ... his tongue on my ass would feel so good," Samantha replied. She took a deep breath and was quiet for a moment, then her breaths were short and loud. Even though I wasn't sure what she was doing, I pictured her rubbing the head of the vibrator between her ass cheeks. Resisting the urge to touch my cock was getting tougher.

"I'm getting so close."

"Then maybe you should rest so I can catch up," my wife said. Samantha sighed and I heard my wife turn the vibrator up, then moan.

"Oh, that feels so good. I've slid it halfway in and I'm about to go deeper and ... fuck that's so good."

"Let me join you," Samantha said, and a moment later she moaned. The two women took a few moments to enjoy themselves, leaving me to imagine what it all looked like among the sound of heavy breathing, moaning, and the buzzing of their toys. I gripped the sheets harder and squirmed, reminding myself that whatever they had planned was going to have a great reward in the end.

"I'm getting close now. You ready?" my wife asked her friend.

"I am. So ready."

"Okay, go ahead. Let's come," she said, taking a deep breath. They were quiet for five, maybe ten seconds, and then they began moaning and panting, their voices overlapping one another as their orgasms approached. When they each went over the edge, they were quiet again, and I could picture them sitting in bed, their backs arched and mouths wide open as they gasped for air.

A moment later, my wife exhaled loudly. "Holy shit."

"Yeah," Samantha replied, "and we haven't even gotten to the good part."

"Mmmm ... I know. But don't worry, it'll be great. Because I know he's been good and hasn't touched himself yet. Am I right?"

I nodded.

"I bet your cock is so fucking hard right now, baby."

"It is," I whispered.

"I bet you want to stroke it."

"I do," I responded.

"I bet you want to stroke it while you think of sliding it into Samantha's pussy."

"I love the way you fill me up, baby," Samantha said.

"I bet you get so wet thinking about it."

"I do. My pussy's so wet. I want his cock so bad."

"You want to ride that thick cock?" my wife asked.

"I do."

"Okay, baby. Wrap your hand around your shaft and stroke it. But take it away if you get to close. We don't want you to ruin your time here."

I took a deep breath and began slowly stroking myself, thinking about Samantha riding me and dangling her big tits in my face. On the recording, Samantha was moaning again as she continued to pump the vibrator in and out of herself.

"I love the image of her sliding up and down on your shaft and watching your cock disappear into her wet cunt.

I bet you're even harder right now. I bet your balls are so heavy because they're filled with cum. But don't come yet, baby. Just wait a little bit more. I promise it'll be worth it."

I took my hand off my dick for a moment so I could catch my breath; she was right about me being just about to burst. After listening to them for the last several minutes, how could I not?

Samantha kept going, working herself up to another orgasm. "You hear her? She wants your cock, so bad, baby."

"So bad," Samantha said, but this time only in the right speaker.

"She likes coming all over it," my wife said, her voice in the left speaker. They really were re-creating that audio file. I smiled and started stroking myself again.

"I do," Samantha said.

"I bet she'd like you to bend her over and fuck her from behind," my wife said. "I know I love it when you do that, especially when you slam yourself into me. You make me scream so loud when you fuck me like that."

"Yesss, that sounds so good. I want that."

"Get on your knees, baby. You're going to fuck her from behind."

"Yes, bend me over, baby."

I rolled over and got on my knees, pointing myself toward my wife's side of the bed.

"Get behind her and stuff her cunt. Fill it up with that thick cock."

"Oh, baby, you're so thick."

"Pump that cunt, baby. Take it. Fuck it. Fuck it and play with her juicy ass."

I started stroking it again, my erection feeling harder and thicker than I can remember in a long time as I pictured Samantha's ass in front of me and my wife next to me, saying directions into my ear.

"Yesss ... I love the way you fuck me," Samantha said, "Fuck me and play with my ass."

The image of my cock buried inside of Samantha's cunt while I rubbed her asshole or slid a finger or two inside made my balls tighten. I slowed down and then stopped, holding my cock for a few moments while I listened to the two women in alternating ears.

"Rub a finger on her hole while you fuck her. And smack her ass."

"OH!"

"Smack it again."

"OH! That feels so good. I love your finger on my hole. I love it when you spank me. I'm such a fucking slut for you."

"She is, baby. She's your slut. And she wants your come. Isn't that right?"

"I do."

"You hear that? She wants your come so bad."

"I dooooooo."

"She wants it on her tits."

"Come on my tits, baby."

"She wants it on her face."

"Yessss ... come all over my face."

"Stand up, baby. Stand up so she can kneel in front of you."

I stood up next to the bed and took a deep breath.

"Now, stroke your cock. Picture her in front of you, her hand wrapped around it."

"It's so big in my hand, baby."

"Keep stroking. Picture your slut's eager face."

"I can't wait for your cum, baby. I want it so bad."

"And those big tits waiting for your load."

"I love feeling your hot cum splash all over them."

"She wants it."

"I do, baby. I want it so bad."

"She wants your cum."

"I do. I want your come on my face and tits. I want your big load."

"She wants to be your cum slut."

"Yess ... I'm your slut, baby. Give me that cum. Make me yours."

"Get it ready baby."

"I want it so bad."

"Get that cum ready."

"Give it to me. All over my face and tits."

"Just a little more."

I kept stroking, straining against myself, waiting for my command to come, picturing how it would shoot all over Samantha.

"Paint my tits and cover my face, baby. Make me yours. Give it to me. I want it, baby. I want your cum. I want your cum."

"Get ready to shoot it all over the place."

"I want your cum. I want your cum. Iwantyourcum. Iwantyourcum ..."

"Almost there."

"IwantyourcumIwantyourcumIwantyourcumIwantyourcum..."

"Now. COME! COME! COOOOOOOOME!"

Samantha shrieked into my right ear, my wife moaned into my left, and I stifled a yell as my entire body stiffened and then huge streams of cum shot out of me, landing all over the sheets and her pillow. I stroked some more and another wave hit me, coming out in more thick spurts. Then, as it began to ebb, I squeezed out what I had left, picturing the mess I would have made of Samantha if she'd been in the room.

On the recording, the women had turned off their vibrators and were panting, spent from the moment as well.

"Holy shit. I can't imagine what that would have been like in person," my wife said.

"I know," Samantha replied.

"I guess we'll have to find out, then."

"That would be wonderful," Samantha said.

"Well, thanks for playing along, baby. I know that you've made both of us very satisfied tonight."

The file ended and I stood quiet for a moment before I walked back over to my side of the bed and slid under the sheets again. Unfortunately, there wouldn't be a call or dirty FaceTime to follow that up, but that didn't matter because I knew that when my wife got home the next night, I was going to take her the moment I saw her.

And as for Samantha? Well, I knew there would be a next time with her, and I couldn't wait.