Marital Lust 10: Taking Her Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her and then sat down next to her. I helped her keep the motion of the dildo going and pushed it a little deeper, which made her shake a little. "Keep going, baby."

She did as told, and I felt her hand pump the toy even harder. I took mine away and squeezed her breast while kissing her neck. She was still shaking and her breaths were getting shorter and shorter. I knew that she'd become ticklish after her orgasm and was kind of fighting that; I also knew what would be coming next for her. "Come on, keep going."

She kept shaking and was now panting. Her face got more flushed and I heard her whimper. Then, when I felt her body tighten again, I knew the moment had arrived. I stopped kissing her neck and watched her as she thrust the dildo deep into her bare, swollen cunt. Her hips bucked and she started breathing, "Fuck" as another orgasm approached.

"Fuck," she said again. I squeezed her breast. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUUUUUUCK!"

Her head slammed against mine as she came. I grabbed her hand and helped her thrust some more. "Keep going!"

She was screaming now, completely over the edge and past it. Every muscle in her body tightened again, and then she let out a huge gasp for air as her pussy held onto the dildo one last time and then completely let go.

I slid it out of her and listened to her come down for a moment before I kissed her again. She was sweating and had made a mess of the sheets, but was also smiling. "Is that what you did when I sent you that audio?"

"Pretty much," I laughed.

"Oh my God."

I laughed again, then picked up the dildo and placed it to the side so we could lie down. After a few minutes, we drifted off and woke up to the sound of her phone getting a text.

"Let me get that," she said, a little groggy as she stood up.

She fished the phone out of her jeans pocket and read the text, then responded. "They're going to be home in about 45 minutes."

"Okay," I replied. I started to get up but was surprised by her hands on my ankles.

"We've got some time," she said.

I noticed that she was reaching for the dildo and asked, "Why don't you just go down on me?"

She smiled and her hands returned to my legs, pushing them apart so that she could put her head between them. When her tongue touched my clit, I let out a moan. She responded by swirling it around.

"Slow down," I said.

"Oh, sorry," she replied.

"It's okay. Just take it a little more gently."

I felt her nod and then return her attention to my pussy, slowly and softly licking me up and down. Her hands rubbed my thighs and I took a calming breath that made my entire body relax into what she was doing. And I wasn't exactly focused on the details or her methods, just the feeling of it all. Her tongue was soft on my sex, which was already tender from the evening's activities, and even as she picked up her pace, licking inside me as well as around me, she took care to not overdo it.

My body rewarded her with another orgasm, which began to build as she licked my clit and hole and then got even closer when I felt her find my most sensitive spot. And knowing that I didn't have to wait for something or hold it off, I let her keep going until it happened, my thighs clenching around her head as my breath shortened again and I let whatever was left go.

When I was done, she laid down next to me again. "Thank you," I told her.

She kissed me. "Sorry you have to go soon."

"It's okay," I said. "I'm sure we'll find time to do this again, right?"

She hugged me, and then we both got up and got dressed. I left soon after and when I got home was kind of pleased to see that my daughter barely realized I'd been gone for a couple of hours. She was watching TV while texting with friends, and after I cleaned up and changed my clothes, I joined her for a little while.

Later that night, as I was getting ready for bed, I got a text.

"I told him about tonight. This was his response."

Another text came in soon after and it was a picture: a selfie my friend took of her face and breasts covered in her husband's cum, a sultry look in her eyes.

I didn't text back right away; instead, I put in my AirPods, turned on the audio she'd made for me, and grabbed my dildo. My response picture would come later, after I was completely spent.

12