Marooned Ch. 06

Story Info
Laura gets very wet when things heat up.
3k words
4.6
3.7k
7
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months later.

"Stop! Don't!" Laura said in a panicked voice. Slowly taking a step back, her wide, blueish grey eyes never left Graham as he slowly advanced on her. Her heart was beating so fast as she slowly took another step back, but the only sound was the dry leaves crunching under her foot.

"I swear to fuck, don't you dare come any closer!" Laura shouted, raising her hands in front of her to try and keep him away. The dark look in Graham's eyes told Laura she was in trouble, and if she didn't act now, God knows what he was going to do to her.

Quickly turning on her feet, she started running. She took off at a sprint, her long dark hair flowing behind her, not daring to look back. Having the benefit of surprise, she had gotten a head start on him, but she quickly heard him curse under his breath, and then the sound of twigs snapping and his feet pounding on the ground.

'Fuck!' Laura thought, picking up her pace as she swerved trees and rocks, her breasts bouncing freely under her t-shirt and sweat breaking out across her brow. Glancing quickly from side to side to see the best direction to go, she decided to stick to following the river up stream. The muscles in Laura's long slim legs burned from the strain of trying to escape Graham. The humidity and anxiety soon had beads of perspiration trickle down her delicate throat, running between the valley of her breasts.

The river started to widen and Laura could hear the crashing sound of water ahead indicating she was close. Breaking through the thick trees and bushes, Laura paused to catch her breath, hunched over with her hands on her knees and dragging in lungfuls of much needed air, and she didn't even notice the scene in front of her. Before her was the most magnificent waterfall. White frothy water cascaded from 45ft above into a large pool. The rays from the powerful sun in the sky shone down and was refracted by the fine mist from the water falling and hitting the pool, causing rainbows to form over the water. Lush, deep green foliage and multicoloured flowers grew around the rocky edges. The calls from the local birdlife were loud, but it didn't quite drown out the sound of the erratic pounding of her heartbeat in her ears, or the sound of her heavy panting.

"Aaahhh!" Laura screamed, as strong, thick arms wrapped around her waist from behind, dragging the man's t-shirt she was wearing up her long taut thighs, and bunching it around the top, exposing her bare arse and cunt. Her arms trapped by her side, fingers biting into her skin, she was hauled backwards and lifted up. Her back made contact with the solid muscle of Graham's chest, the soft dusting of hair tickled the exposed skin of her upper arms. Her naked arse nestled against his groin and she was shocked to feel him hard already, pressing against her through his shorts. Laura started struggling in earnest.

"What the fuck Graham, put me down!" Laura shouted, squirming in his arms, legs swinging trying to break free of his hold. His arms tightened around her as he started striding towards the water.

"Don't you da...." Laura's words were cut off as her body crashed into the frigid cold water, being fully submerged. Spluttering and coughing, she surfaced, looking at the man who just threw her into the natural pool. He stood at the edge with the smuggest smirk on his handsome face, and his broad shoulders moving as he fought to keep his laughter in.

"What?" Graham laughingly said, no longer able to hold it back, "I thought you needed to cool off!"

"I still won!" Laura gloated, "but thank you," she said, smiling sweetly at Graham. Not quite sure what her game was, Graham raised one eyebrow questioningly.

"I really was feeling the heat, and I kinda still am." As she said this, her arms grasped the hem of the t-shirt, that was now floating around her belly. While still treading water Laura started to drag the wet material up her toned stomach and over her round, shapely breasts. Pulling it over her head and down her arms, it rested in her hand.

Graham looked on, unable to take his eyes off her movements. Her arms spread out to her sides and made small circular motions to keep her afloat, causing her to bob slightly in the water. Her nipples, now hard and tight, played hide and seek as the water lapped over her full breasts. His eyes traveled up her throat, stopping when they reached her full red lips, his cock twitching as her tongue peeked out, licking droplets of water from her bottom lip.

Lost in thoughts of that tongue and how he knew how it felt being dragged and flicked across the head of his cock, the cold hard slap against his chest made him jump slightly. Looking down, he saw water running down his muscular chest, and the soaked t-shirt that Laura had been wearing seconds before, now laying in a puddle at his feet. Her dirty laugh had him grinning as he looked up to catch the sparkle of pure mischief in her eyes.

"Oh, is that how it is?" Graham guffawed, undoing the button and yanking the zipper down on his shorts. Stepping out of them he started making his way towards Laura, who, after letting out a squeal, took off swimming towards the waterfall.

Diving in, he took off after her, the cold water having no effect on his raging hard-on. His broad, powerful shoulders and muscular arms made short work of the distance between them. Wrapping a hand round her fine ankle, he started pulling a laughing Laura back towards him.

Twisting round till she was lying on her back, Laura let Graham pull her through the water, loving the way his eyes darkened as he saw her naked body, the playful look on his face being replaced by one of raw need. As she got closer, Laura opened her legs, feeling Graham's rough calloused hands run up the back of her legs, from calf to thigh, pulling her tight against him, trapping his cock between the warm silky folds of her pussy. His hands cupped her firm, curvy behind, squeezing her buttocks, before one of his hands glided up along her back, pressing between her shoulder blades and raising her breasts out of the water. His other hand drifted lightly up her flat, toned stomach, watching her take a shuddering breath as his fingers drew a lazy circle around her bellybutton, pausing before dipping into the water that pooled there. His fingers, with a feather light touch, traced over her ribs, and he smiled, knowing her sides were ticklish and enjoying the feeling, as Laura squirmed more firmly against him, his cock throbbing with full appreciation of her jerky movements.

With her eyes closed, Laura was lost in the sensation of his caresses, as Graham carefully moved closer to the waterfall, his feet finally being able to touch the floor of the pool. Gone were the barely-there touches, his hand was now much more firm, curved around her teardrop shaped breast, with it fitting nicely in the palm of his hand, his thumb brushed across her pebbled nipple. Sucking in a sharp, hissing breath through his teeth, he watched her nipple dimple and stiffen even further, and goosebumps break out over her skin.

Moaning softly at his touch, Laura watched with heavy lidded eyes as Graham slowly bent forward, sucking her rose tipped breast into his mouth. Unable to stop herself when he dragged the flat of his tongue over it, Laura's hips moved against him, causing the head of his cock to press against her clit. Needing more friction, she continued to gyrate against him, her moans getting louder as he captured the rigid tip of her breast between his teeth and alternated between gently pulling and rolling it with his teeth. Laura's fingers threaded through Graham's hair in a desperate attempt to pull him back to her breast when he lifted his head, but to her relief he moved to the other breast, giving it the same exquisite attention as its twin.

Graham slid his hand up Laura's back, cradling her head as his fingers tangled in her hair, lifting her up till she was face to face with him, her legs still wrapped tight around his waist and her arms draped over his shoulders.

"Hi," Laura said, smiling, unable to look away from Graham's deep chocolate brown eyes, jealous of his long eyelashes. Lifting a hand, Laura's fingers followed a droplet of water as it ran down his cheek, stopping at the corner of his mouth.

"Hi," Graham grinned back, turning his head slightly and capturing Laura's finger with his teeth, flicking his tongue against it and sucking the digit into his mouth, wrapping his lips tight around it. His grin widened as he watched her pupils dilate, and she took a shuddering breath, arching her back as she pressed her breasts against his chest.

Pulling her finger from his mouth, Laura lightly dragged her nail across his lip before leaning forward to capture it between her teeth, nipping it till she felt him jerk backwards. Laughing softly, she ran her tongue across it, feeling his tongue come out to run against hers. Opening her lips, Laura sucked Graham's tongue into her mouth mimicking what he had done to her finger. Hearing him growl before his fingers tightened in her hair, making her scalp tingle as he pulled her head back, Laura welcomed the desperate kiss from Graham. Her mouth opened against his, their tongues tangled together. Putting all the emotions she was feeling, but couldn't confess, into the kiss.

Needing the closeness, Laura pressed herself firmly onto Graham, his chest hairs grazing against her breasts, making her sway against him, needing more of the sensation. Their mouths still locked together, she rocked her hips against him. Laura couldn't help but get more turned on, her clit loving the feel of the underside of Graham's hard shaft as it rubbed against it.

Laura gasped and her eyes sprung open as cold water suddenly showered down over her head. Lost in the feel of Graham's body flush against hers, she hadn't noticed him step under the waterfall. Closing her eyes again, she tipped her head back, finding so much joy in feeling the water pound down on her body, stinging as it beat against her face and upturned breasts.

Graham couldn't take his eyes off her as he watched her get so much pleasure from something so simple. Dragging his hand from her hair, he moved it down between her breasts, over her stomach, his hand flat against her belly as he pressed his thumb against her clit. He could feel her legs tremble around his waist. Pressing more firmly but making small circular motions with his thumb, her legs squeezed him tightly. Her silky juices, feeling very different to the water surrounding them, coated his cock and thumb. He rubbed harder, watching as a flush broke out across her chest and her breast heave with the quick short gasps she was taking. He wanted to make her cum beneath the falling water.

Knowing she was close, Graham continued his assault on her clit, alternating between strong, sure strokes and soft, brief caresses. Her thighs gripped him, her heels dug into his arse, her fingers moved to play with her nipples, pinching and pulling. With a loud, shuddering cry, he felt her come undone, quickly wrapping an arm around her for support as her bones turned to liquid.

"Fuck," Laura laughed, holding onto Graham's shoulders as she left open-mouthed kisses up his neck till she reached his ear, tugging on the lobe gently with her teeth. "I need you to fuck me," she whispered, her tongue moving around the outer shell of his ear.

Growling, Graham grabbed her arse, hoisting her higher, his tumescent cock sliding down between her satiny folds, pausing at her tight entrance before moving further down. Her swollen lips hugged either side of his shaft while the head nestled between her cheeks, just where her arse met the back of her thighs. Licking across her collarbone, Graham moved his lips to where her neck and shoulder joined, sinking his teeth into the delicate flesh and sucking, marking her as his. Still carrying Laura, Graham stepped forward letting the curtain of water fall behind them as he pinned Laura up against the rocks, smoothed by years of water running over them. Her legs still clinging to his waist, he reached under gripping his thick cock in one hand before pulling it back through her folds.

"Please, Graham," Laura begged, "I can't wait any longer." She ran her hands down his back, not caring if she left scratches, she just needed his cock to slide into her empty feeling cunt, stretching it, filling it. She moaned loudly when she felt his large mushroom head start to push against her entrance, feeling the slight burn as it stretched her tight cunt, and then contracting her muscles once he was fully inside, savouring that moment of being full.

"Fuck!" Graham groaned from bottoming out, and feeling the hot, wet walls of Laura's pussy hug his cock. Cupping her face in his hands he bent down to capture her lips with his own, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth. He pulled away to watch her face as he started to move, his cock sliding out to the tip before pushing slowly back in, watching as her eyes closed from the sensation, feeling the rush of her breath across his face as it came out on a sigh.

Cupping her breasts in his hands, Graham dragged his teeth over a nipple, before doing the same to the other, grunting against her skin as he picked up his pace and moved his hips faster, his cock diving deeper with each thrust. His hands moved over Laura's beautiful smooth body, her skin soft against his hard hands. The slapping sound of their bodies got louder, mixed with groans, moans and gasps, echoing all around them. Graham's face contorted in pleasure as he got closer and closer. Gone was the gentle Graham, as his thrusts smacked Laura's back hard against the rocks, the pain bringing her closer to the edge.

She moaned as another orgasm swelled inside her, harder than before. "Graham, Graham," she panted over and over again, her arms still draped over his shoulders, and her fingernails digging into his skin. She came hard on his cock, biting down onto his shoulder to muffle the scream that was torn from her throat.

"Turn around," Graham commanded abruptly, as he lowered Laura to her feet, holding her until she found her footing, his hand skimming the side of her breast.

With her legs feeling a bit like that of a newborn foal, Laura turned, and with forearms resting against the rocks, her wrists crossed, she turned her head and rested her cheek on the back of her hands. Her back arched, her long legs held straight and knees locked, Laura stood on her tiptoes. The pose drew attention to her upturned arse, exposed to Graham's gaze.

He stood behind her, taking in every line and curve of her body, and noticing how the deep tan of her back and legs contrasted sharply to the pale skin of her behind. His hands itched to smack her cheeks and watch them turn a deep pink, but resisting the urge, he ran his hands over both cheeks, pulling them apart slightly, moaning at the sight of her puckered hole clenching, and slightly lower to her juicy swollen lips peeking out from between her spread legs.

Taking a step forward, Graham gripped her hip with one hand and wrapped an arm around her stomach, pulling her back between his open legs, till her arse was nestled firmly against his cock. His hand tightened against her hip as his cock grew even harder against her warm body. His other hand on the flat of her stomach slowly moved lower, over her mons and down between her lip, his fingers gliding over her clit, teasing and taunting until it was so swollen. Over and over he did it until Laura was screaming his name and her whole body was vibrating with the need to cum again.

Quickly removing his fingers, Graham gripped his cock, sliding it up and down through her wet folds, her juices coating his cock and running down over his hand. Positioning his cock, he slammed his hips forward till he couldn't fit anymore of himself inside her, never getting tired of just how tight her pussy felt around him.

"Fuck!" Laura screamed, as the head of Graham's cock dragged back over her g-spot. The sensation tipped her over the edge once more.

The feeling of her cunt pulsating and contracting around his cock made Graham lose control. His hands held her hips tightly, pulling her harder and faster onto his cock as he slammed against her. The wet sound of his balls slapping against her filled the small space that enclosed them. His cock thickened and his balls tightened as his own release was imminent. Cursing loudly, Graham pulled himself from her cunt, and with one hand braced against the rocks above Laura's head, he stroked himself hard until, on the third stroke, he watched as thick ropes of his cum splattered all over Laura's arse.

Panting, he dropped his head, softly kissing the skin between her shoulder blades. Overcome with emotions he didn't want to admit to, Graham turned Laura around, capturing her mouth with his in an attempt to distract himself.

Their lips pulled apart and Laura tucked herself in under Graham's chin while he wrapped her in a hug. "I think I might be in lo..." Laura whispered. Unsure of herself, the words trailed off, not finishing what she wanted to say.

Graham's arms tighten around her, pulling Laura closer, not saying anything.