All Comments on 'Married Man Fulfills Cock Fantasy'

by Sfg67

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That first taste of cock, especially after years of dreaming of it, it amazing

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

You provide such a beautiful narrative about that glorious first time sucking another man's cock. I remember my own first time and your character's thoughts, emotions and reactions are authentically on spot! Today, I am an avid cock-sucker who loves the ecstasy of taking that creamy load, and enjoying the rich, manly smell and taste of cock and balls! Thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, story came to life, great description of the fantasy and the actual act….it’s actually true isn’t it?

curiousin23curiousin2310 months ago

This was a hot story, is it true? I’ve been curious forever but you followed through it sounds like, or is it just a great fantasy story? Either way, made me hard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Should have swallowed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh fuck that was hot, had my hard cock unloading all over my tummy. It would be so hot if you do connect with more.

Nutman99Nutman999 months ago

I'm going to be 73 and want to have my first experience with a man. Started having my bisexual urges a few years ago and seem to get stronger every day. I want to find someone close to my age to fulfill my fantasy. To be able to play with and suck another man's cock would be incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I also wanted to try sucking cock after 35 years of marriage. I arranged to meet an Asian guy for a massage via Craigslist as I wasn't sure how else to do it. During the massage, I was rubbing his cock thru his shorts to get him hard. When it was time for my Happy Ending, I asked him if I could suck his cock first and he said yes. He had a small cock which made it easier for me. I did to him what I enjoyed my wife doing to me. He seemed to enjoy it from his moans and precum leakage. I sucked him until him came in my mouth which I enjoyed. We continued to meet on a regular basis...forgetting the massage...with me just sucking his cock. He told me that I really must like sucking cock as I was very good at it! Unfortunately, Covid put an end to our meetings.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a long time married guy in my early 60's, I sucked my first cock in my late 50's after realizing I loved oral with women more than anything else. I have now sucked several cocks in about as many years, only one of them to completion. I loved the experience but still felt something was missing. During this time I have come to realize that I really want to be mildly verbally dominated by a masculine hairy guy that has allowed some natural man musk to build up in his crotch. I have developed a fantasy of being orally dominated by a guy who isn't "squeaky" clean as every cock I have sucked, were all freshly showered with very little scent or taste like I have experienced with pussy. I hope to have another married guy who is willing to be spontaneous and let me enjoy his musky crotch after some outdoor activity. I even think about sniffing a guys underwear or jockstrap before getting on my knees and as I'm inhaling his full manscent in his underwear he lets me get it directly from his sweaty balls as he drags them across my face before he feeds me his fragrant dick. I want to act out this fantasy so badly that I'm even considering joining a gay site where I could find a willing guy to help me act on this strong growing desire. I want to experience the full masculinity of the male scent, his musky crotch, sweaty balls, fragrant cock and his cum in one oral submission experience where the man is also dominating me with his manhood. This thought turns me on big time, hopefully one day soon it will become a reality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had a similar experience although the guy was a bit older. As soon as his cock was in my mouth I knew I wanted to be a cocksucker, I still love sucking cock and I'm 75 now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I too had a fantasy of sucking a guys cock. I'm a 37 year mwm. Like a few comments below, I hooked up with an Asian guy for a massage. At first, I just enjoyed the massage and played with his cock during the happy ending. I finally asked him if I could suck his cock before my happy ending and he agreed. I loved it! He wasn't very big when hard...maybe 3"...so gagging wasn't an issue. I sucked him until he came in my mouth, which I loved. We eventually just met so I could suck his cock. I love wearing women's panties...I put him in some and teased his cock while he was wearing them...sucking his cock thru the panties and then slowly taking them down and taking him in my mouth. He said that I must really love sucking cock as I was so good at it...better than his boyfriend! God I miss those days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not saying this to try and convince myself, I love pussy and the female body..but, I got so hard reading this story, yes, I have sucked a cock and enjoyed it and want to do it again, I never enjoyed a man sucking me though!

I wish I could meet someone, any age, just to have friends with cock sucking benefits now and then. Mmmm, think I'm going to have to take myself in hand lol.

JuicyplayJuicyplayabout 1 month ago

So glad you did it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous