All Comments on 'Marrying into Femdom Culture Ch. 03'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
NEthingGozeNEthingGoze3 months ago

Very well written.

coconut97coconut973 months ago

Love this so far!

louiseacdlouiseacd3 months ago

hurry up with part 4 , love this, what a woman

Satyam4005Satyam40053 months ago

Well that's lucky for me , i just read the last chapter and realised next one just got released today . It was a very well written and if I'd be given a chance I'd have reacted the same way like listener , if I'd have even agreed to submit , letting someone penetrate my ass , as a male , is too much for me as well. It's really going to be interesting watching how things go . Please author, i hope you won't make us wait much for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant. Great writing. This story just gets better with each new chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very entertaining and well written.

Great dialogue.

You have a talent.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this story can't wait for more chapters please :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boy has got spirit. I can't wait seeing him inside his cage. I hope it will be deliciously humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What is up with strapon in ass.

The only way female dominate male is using a fake male penis.itdoesn't feel very female supremacy to me

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It’s like using soldiers and weapons from other countries to achieve world domination.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

By adding spanking otk to this anal story, the author shows that he loves, knows how to dominate and share his subject. His style, narration system and descriptions are perfect and therefore very exciting for the reader. BIG THANK YOU for these stories, just one other wish: CAN'T LIKE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story line is so of fuck up! This guy is really thinking about becoming a slave to her, have his cock locked in to a chastity cage, and get ass pegged by a stray on forever, not even counting all other things like panties, being hairless ect. Just to fuck her Virgin pussy once? I honestly don't know of any man that would even think about Accepting Those terms. No pussy is that damn good, and on top of that he may never get to fuck her pussy ever again! He needs to run away from her as fast as he can. I myself Doubt that she will actually give up her pussy till after her is collard, if even then. There is probably one other fact that he is not being told. After he is collard, that she cuckold him too!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I must of missed something in the last two chapters. But I could Sword that her mother had said, that the Survey they had sent him, show he had Dominant Traces too, beside some Submissive traces. So why can't he demand to be the Dominant one, and her collard? Another problem he had of not holding his ground about not wearing the panties, that he just opens up the door for excepting everything else, to include the cage cock....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So the next day he goes a long with everything she want him to do, only giving her some questionable looks. To include the chastity cage, and the ass fucking, that she wore him out with. So much so he fell a sleep right after. The very next morning, he asks about the get his pussy now. She smiles at him and said I've changed my mind, you'll have to wait until your collard. That's when he realizes that she's been playing him the whole time. And he made plans that second to leave for the airport that night..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This dumbass as not once really thought this all though. He finally did that day, and the first question was "by the way, after you've got me all under your Thumb, caged, and collard, and happily fucking my ass, how often are you going to let me fuck your pussy?" Oh let's just say he really didn't like her answer. He blew up there on the spot, yelling at her, I'm out of here now, and without your fucking collar, or you! Good bye, and left for the airport, as soon as he grabbed all his stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is really good written.

But there is one confusing part. The title speaks of Femdom of Culture, but the story mentions women submisions and men dominants.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a really great story. But that being said, I feel that Viktoria fuck up big time by not Prepping him for what was coming. Instead of keeping him completely in the dark. I believe he would of Accepted everything easier if she had already got him to wear a chastity cage, at there home. The panties would come next Easily, a long with him following orders, and of course the spankings for not following orders too. Also after all the Preparatory work was done, she could of even showed him their Culture tape, maybe a few months before they went there. He would even excepted it more if she had him wear a collar at home too. Then one or two days of showing him around the island , she could of had the collaring Ceremony too, with no problems. But she didn't Prep him at all, shock killed him! Please keep writing on this great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

But cock cage is the only reason I even read this story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

He’s telling her the fucking iceberg is coming and she’s ignoring him.

What the duck is he supposed to do? You don’t avoid the iceberg at the last minute, you move away before it becomes an issue.

Lube_it_upLube_it_up3 months ago

If this spa does not whiten the anus, it's money down the drain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous