All Comments on 'Marrying into Femdom Culture Ch. 06'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

I liked it.

It was BDSM but not cruel. It was control; but not punishment. It was tender and gentle when it needed to be and passionate and furious when the time was right.

This was a story about love, not anger or degradation.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

38 days of waiting for this EXCELLENT suite. The author knows how to balance the suspense perfectly. Lee seems more and more submissive despite what he says. He takes the plug and the chastity cage very easily. As a skillful manipulator Vik knows how to dominate him without opposition from Lee. Five stars. Sure she won't nee to spank (otk) or whip him. FIVE stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Delightful. Please keep writing

Chastity67Chastity67about 2 months ago

Fantastic! Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another great chapter, can't wait the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I just knew Viktoria would never give up her control over him, and let him be on top. When she gave him her Virginity, and on top of that she locked him back up right away to keep him from fucking her a second time. But she did keep her promise to give him her virginity, I myself had Serious doubts about that. He really should Seriously think about it before excepting her collaring him. Sounds like she won't be letting out of his cock cage for fucking her but once a year, and never in the Missionary Position. Oh I'm sure he'll be cum in his cage while she's pegging him daily. He just needs to run away from this crazy bitch..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Glad you wrote another great chapter, we were all worried you wouldn't after 40 days of waiting. Too bad for him, but the way Viktoria thinks, he sure isn't going to be getting pussy very often, with that damn chastity caged she keeps putting back on him. Surprised she didn't put a new metal cage back on him, to show everyone she took his ass. Hope he gets Used to being ass fucked, to be able to cum all the time now. Do you think that she will let her mother peg his ass too??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Astrid left her house to Vik so she could use the basement to correct Lee. Vik is no longer going to spank or whip Lee because she is actually a little afraid of it. Dominating Lee is going to be more and mor difficult for Vik, especially since she have given up her virginity to him. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very nice femdom Romance not at all BDSM. In this episode 6, Viktoria demonstrates very, very flexible authority. Lee doesn't nee to push too hard to get Vik's virginity. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He's such a wimp, she put a real cage on him an Throw away the key. Any man that would let a woman do what she has done to him Deserves what ever she wants to do to him. If not just go ahead, and Castrate him to really make it permanent....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Viktoria no longer dominates the situation. We know that Lee is slowly gaining the hupper hand. The suspense of this romance, not at all BDSM, continues. It wouldn't be surprising if everything changes: Lee, upon receiving his necklace, will put it on Viktoria and take her home. 5 stars for this 6th chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is my fantasy. I cant wait for the next one. Would love to see more humiliation and to see his addiction to being pegged bring him to complete submission. Also would like him to serve her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That is so beautiful and sweet - I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This chapter takes this anal and femdom story into a dominant man/submissive woman romance. It's great style and real suspense because we expected to see Lee spanked and whipped by Viktoria. In the next chapter, Viktoria will be suspended and then see her neck adorned with the necklace initially planned for Lee. GREAT 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Poor Viktoria! She doesn't realize that she's giving up more and more ground to Lee. Little by little, without seeming to notice, Lee gains the upper hand over Viktoria. AssLover really knows how to build suspense. Well done and thank you. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the romance as Lee is slowly accepting his place as the submissive keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What subtlety of style! Without even noticing, Viktoria is dominated by Lee, so she offers him her virginity. AssLover handles this turnaround slowly; in the next chapter, if Viktoria does not change her attitude, it is she who will end up with the necklace. WELL DONE! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hope the author isn't planning on leaving this chapter as the end. That would truly be A shame with so many questions not answered. Like top question, does he go to the Ceremony of letting Viktoria collar him? I myself was Wondering as part of the ceremony, if Viktoria would have to tie him down on the Alter, and peg him in front everyone to Complete his humiliation as part of the ceremony, then put the collar on him, or do we call him ass slave now, instead of him????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can't wait for the collaring Ceremony where her mom gets to peg his ass too in front of everyone....

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Great writing. Many thanks to the author. Maybe he needs to go back to Andrea to prepare for a bigger strap-on or fisting. Or he could have an in-depth conversation with Vik's mother to see if she has any tips for him or something similar. Thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I'm so enjoying this story. I do hope this isn't the end

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

This story is so good, hope there is more chapters to follow!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Unfortunately we will have to wait until at least July or even August for chapter 7. Especially since Viktoria's psychology seems to have changed: she gave in to Lee. She's going to have a hard time getting back on top. What will her mother say? 5 stars for the story and the related suspense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous