Marta V02

Story Info
My pregnant wife and I; our spectator & I watch each other.
3.2k words
4.73
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

Marta studiously ignored us for the entire day. I shrugged. Although I'll admit that my head was much more into replaying last night than enjoying the celebration.

At the party, she & Ellen chatted briefly, then hugged and parted.

When Ellen rejoined me, I looked at her and gestured 'What?'

"She thanked us."

I shook my head at the world's mysteries.

More than a few nights over the next few months, we'd whisper to each other that it'd be hotter right now if we were being watched.

The baby was due in January, so we decided to get one more trip in early in December. Ellen & Mary had talked about getting together - with Mary's s.o. and the two of us enjoying some kind of posh vacation together (Mary was always about the extended pinkie).

We decided to meet in Vail, and we each rented a room at the Westin. I had enough points from work travel to make it affordable, so got an upgrade. I was looking forward to my last ski trip for a while, and Ellen was excited about hanging out with Mary. We were both looking forward to the trip.

Two weeks to the trip, Ellen came downstairs, an odd look on her face.

"Mary says her guy (I never could remember his name) can't come. So she's bringing Marta."

"Helllo, sailor..." I began. She gave me a sharp look. Mary was her dear friend and was extremely straight-laced. Back in school, I'd hit on her once and she didn't talk to me for a month. Apparently she required at least three months of extensive and expensive courtship first.

"How the hell were the two of you friends?" I asked.

At this point in her pregnancy, she was basically just -- swollen. Her belly and boobs were huge, her nipples leaked, her pussy was constantly dripping, and she was just generally pissed off about things. She gave me the 'pissed off pregnant woman' glare.

I retreated. "OK. OK. No worries. Maybe she skis and I'll have someone to ski with while you guys sit on the deck and figure out how the world works."

"Sometimes, Van...if you weren't such a good fuck...."

I looked at her with exaggerated concern "That's not all you love is it?"

She rocked her head side to side. "Mmmmm. Maybe." Then she smiled and stepped toward me. I stood up and held her as tightly as her belly would allow.

"This'll be over soon," I whispered.

"I hear orgasms help induce labor."

We went upstairs. We couldn't have sex on the sofa without towels to soak everything up. I grabbed a bath wrap from the hall closet and as we walked into the room, laid it out on the bed.

She stood in my arms, and leaned in against me, her belly and full breasts pressed against me. I reached up and undid the buttons at her shoulder, dropping her dress.

Her body was changed...swollen at the belly and breasts and ankles and wrists. I unhooked her bra at the front and peeled it off her shoulders. Her pale skin showed a tracery of pale veins across her breasts, and down her legs. I pulled down her panties, careful with the pad stuck to them between her legs.

Her head leaned into my shoulder, and her dark blonde hair tickled my nose. I rubbed my nose across her scalp, smelling her shampoo and conditioner. She stepped back, and I ran my hands down her sides, across the sides of her taut breasts. I ran my thumbs over her swollen nipples, slightly damp with leaking milk, darkened from their normal pink to almost a dull red. I kept going, along the sides of her swollen belly, feeling for the motions of our child, Then down, following the curve to her pelvis and then to the mound on light brown fur. I slid my finger between her legs and was rewarded with sticky warmth.

She reached down to the front of my pants and felt me hard and trapped by clothes. She undid my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants and pulled my jeans and boxers down my legs to puddle around my ankles to match her dress and underwear.

I took off my shirt and tossed it aside, and stepped out of my jeans. Emily stepped out of her underwear and pressed against me, my erection pressed against the downward curve of her belly and our son.

At this point, there were only a few positions that worked. Up until a few weeks ago, Emily could sit astride me and hold herself up on her legs. But now, we were limited. I could spoon her from behind or she could stay on all fours and I could take her doggie style. She liked that better.

She knelt on all fours at the edge of the bed, and offered me her ass. I saw her muscular buttocks, and between them the pink ring of her asshole. Below that, her pussy. Normally, her inner lips were barely inside the outer ones. But now, they were swollen, thicker and longer than usual and they projected, running down to the swollen lump of her clit. They were shiny with her juices, and I ran my finger up and down the edge of them, making her moan softly. I couldn't see her face, but I imagined how slack it was becoming as she became aroused -- a brilliant woman becoming a dumb animal that was driven by the need to cum and cum again.

Once, in school where we met, we'd smoked hash and fucked and I'd had trouble reaching orgasm. She begged me keep going, crying out and legs shaking, after the 8th time, her pussy gripping me. Then about the 13th or 14th time she came she begged me to stop. The last time, her pussy still felt like a firm hand gripping me and loosening quickly.

I was still hard, and she got lube and spread it between her B-cup breasts and let me tit-fuck her, taking the tip into her mouth with each stroke. I finally managed to spray cum across her breasts and lips and collapsed.

Tonight, I stepped behind her, gently running my hands over her back and sides, and entered her as I stepped in toward her. Then we were pressed together, me fully buried to the hilt. I felt the ripples inside her and then the soft lump of her cervix against the bottom of my cockhead. I kept myself pressed into her and reached down and felt her swollen clit pressed against the bottom of my cock. I gently rubbed circles on it, and was rewarded when her pussy tightened around me and she arched her back.

I slid gently in and out of her -- just a few inches -- and kept gently rubbing. She spread her knees wider and began rocking her hips. I kept moving in and out -- the juices, thickened by pregnancy, bound her walls to me. There was lubrication, but still friction from the thickness of her secretions was greater than usual...meaning so was the pleasure.

My knees began to quiver just a little, and I felt the movement in my balls that starts the cycle of orgasm.

I pressed harder on her clit, feeling the thick coating of slime on it, and she responded by driving back hard against me and pushing me as deep into her as I could and then she was clenching me and crying out and I was pulsing jets of cum into her and then collapsing over her back as her strong legs held us up.

I was in her, half-hard and smiling, and I asked "Want to go again?" And she laughed and I felt her pussy tighten around me as she did. And then I was hard again.

We were less gentle the second time. I stood behind her slamming into her as she pushed back against me. I didn't bother rubbing her clit this time. I could smell our mixed cum, and the milk leaking from her breasts onto the towel, and the world was limited to my view of her shoulders, back and the curve of her ass and the pressure of my hardness driving into her sticky wetness.

In a moment, she was arching her back and calling out her pleasure, and I felt her clasp my cock deep inside her. Then, suddenly, it was the line of pleasure mounting the length of my cock and as it reached the tip, spasms.

I leaned against her and caught my breath.

"They say that men's cum helps relax the cervix, you know," I said.

In that case," she replied, "the baby should have fallen out by now."

T-2 days. I've organized my ski gear, and just need to pack regular clothes.

Ellen texted me: "Change in plans."

I replied "O shit. What?"

"Mary needs to be in SF. She wants me to come stay with her."

"Crap. I can unwind trip, I think."

"I have an idea," she replied.

I waited until we got back together that afternoon and met her looking grim.

"What's the plan?"

She replied "You go with Marta."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes. But you can't fuck her. Or eat her, or let her eat you, or tit-fuck her, or anything. Can you promise that?"

"OK, hang on. Why all the 'thou shalt not's'?"

When we were in grad school together, dating kind of seriously, Ellen sent one of her girlfriends up to my apartment one night. "She said you were a lot of fun in bed," she told me. Challenge, accepted. It wasn't like monogamy mattered a lot to either one of us.

She'd been banned from United for sucking off one of her work mates in an airliner lav. I'd laughed my ass off when she told me and thanked God I flew Delta.

"This matters to me," she said, looking serious. I kissed her and said "Sure. I bet I can keep it in my pants for six days."

"I talked to Marta, and told her no sex this trip."

"So you're saying I've got a chance later? "

"Shut the fuck up." But she was grinning as she said it, and I took the W.

Marta and I met at the hotel; I'd flown in two hours before her and it didn't make sense to hang at the airport and take the same bus up.

I checked in, dropped everything in the room except my skis and boots, which I took to the shop to get tuned and binding-checked.

I texted her to meet me in the bar, and she showed up with just a roller bag. "No ski gear?" I asked.

"No, she replied. I'll rent and buy clothes."

I finished my drink and walked with her to the shop at the hotel. Not the cheapest, but good and convenient.

Gear sorted, we went to dinner.

"So we have rules," I said.

"You're acting like we wouldn't have had them without Ellen asking."

"No. I'm saying let's just be people and have fun."

And for three days, we did. She was an enthusiastic intermediate, and when I suggested she get lessons she said she'd prefer to just ski with me but if I wanted time...

...so we hung out and talked and bonded. Like people.

She worked for an architecture and planning firm running large projects for them.

She was serious, detail oriented, and very, very in control of herself.

Then on the fourth night she woke me up.

She didn't touch me -- she was in her queen size bed next to mine. But I woke up to a muffled groan, and worried for a moment that something was wrong. Then I woke up enough to listen, and realized she was jilling her brains out. I could even hear the soft liquid sounds her fingers were making deep in her folds.

In an instant, I was rock hard. Diamond hard. Diamond-cutting hard.

I lay there in the dark, and like the character in Animal House, I heard a voice from each shoulder.

"Go over there and fuck her! She's thinking about it, you're thinking about it. Do it!!"

"You gave your word."

Shit.

She was moving enough to mask any noise, so I slipped out of my boxers as inconspicuously as I could. I wasn't sure what I was going to do.

She came, making muffled sounds and moving on her bed, and then she was quiet.

I reached down and grabbed myself, discovering the head already slick with precum, and imagined I had watched what I just heard. I gently slid my had up and down my cock.

Being married to Ellen, the need for masturbation really hadn't come up in the last five years. I'd kind of forgotten how good it felt. I was trying to be quiet, listening for noise from the next bed. Which reminded me who was in the next bed and the state she was in. And made me move my hand harder.

A minute or two went by, and I imagined -- or did I? I could smell her juices. And then I pictured her standing over my bed, watching, cheeks flushed, tossing off the comforter that hid me rubbing my hand up and down my swollen cock, and suddenly I gasped and came, splashing come off the blanket my belly and my hand. I lay still and exhaled.

Did I hear a giggle from the next bed?

I wiped up as much of the mess with my underwear as I could, and realized the room reeked, between her juices and mine. And happily fell asleep.

When I woke up, she was in the shower, so I tossed the crusty underwear into the bottom of the laundry bag and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt. It was going to be kind of awkward, I thought.

Nope. As far as she was concerned, nothing had happened.

We didn't discuss it one bit.

And the next night, nothing happened. Or the night after...

Our last night of the trip, we had a nicer dinner, enjoyed each other's company, and toasted our self-restraint.

We went back to the room and mostly packed, then said goodnight and went to bed. A bit later, I heard her toss her comforter off and lay in her bed. There was enough light to make out the ceiling and the door to the hall, but nothing else. Then she turned on the light next to her bed.

I looked over and saw her, nude on the bed. I'd gained an impression of what her body was like from seeing her in base layers and her stretch ski pants. But I really wasn't prepared for how amazing she looked. She was small -- like 5' 2" and 105#, but she had breasts larger than Emily's on her slender frame, and she had one of those stomachs that was so flat it was almost concave and bulged up at her pelvis to her pubic bone, with a small patch of honey-blonde fuzz that matched her shaggy hair.

She lay back, looking at the ceiling and avoiding my gaze, and ran her hands over her breasts. Her nipples were dark brown and small, drawn into narrow points by her excitement, and she rolled them in her fingers.

I was back to diamond-cutting hardness looking at her. And I wanted to say something, but knew it would spoil the moment.

She looked at the ceiling and ran her hands over her body, and finally her left was between her legs and her right was mashing her right breast to her chest. Her hands moved slowly.

I lay back, reached over and turned on my light. I'd put one of the hotel tubes of lotion into my bedside table, so I took it out and dribbled some on my cock, lay back and looked at the ceiling as I grasped it.

I barely moved my hand, waiting to hear what she would do.

The room was quiet -- only the soft him of the heater as background noise, and then I could hear her breathing. I kept hold of my hard penis and moved my hand up and down a quarter inch, feeling the warmth and pleasure from the touch. It took a few minutes, but I started hearing liquid sounds from her bed. I glanced over and her legs were spread and her hand between them was more active. Her right hand was in her mouth now and she was biting her finger. I lay back and started larger strokes with my hand, feeling the pleasure, imagining it was her hand or her mouth on me.

Soon I could smell her juices. Sweet and musky, the odor hit me at the base of my spine and I started humping upward into my hand as I stroked from the tip to the base. My cock was so hard it didn't feel like part of me. I glanced over and caught her looking at me.

We looked at each other for a moment, and her face and chest flushed bright pink and the started breathing in gasps; she lay her head back and started humping up to her fingers, the wet smacking they made telling me how deeply they were pressing into the pussy, and then her knees were shaking and she was smothering her noises with her hand as the stroked her pussy through her orgasm.

Now it was my turn, and I felt the churning and warmth in my balls preparing me to cum. I tried to hold it back and enjoy the moment a bit longer, but instead I felt my cock swell in my hand and suddenly I was gasping as I shot streams of sticky cum into the air and onto my belly and chest.

I lay back gasping and looked over at her, seeing her staring at me, both hands between her legs, gently stroking. She kept her fingers slowly moving up and down, and the gentle wet noises continued. I scraped the cum off my belly as best I could and smeared it on my cock. Then I used it as lube, mixed with the skin cream, and rubbed myself back to full hardness.

I looked over and Marta was watching me, biting her lip and she frigged her pussy with her middle two fingers. Her nipples were hard points, casting shadows on her breasts. Her chest was pink, along with her cheeks, and I could her short breaths and the liquid sounds her fingers made plunging deep into her. Then I was moving my hand fast over my cock, and the sounds I made began to match hers. In a moment, I was spurting cum into my hand and as I pushed myself back into my pillows, I saw her drive her fingers deep and hold them, pressing on her clit with her palm, and the muscles of her legs stood out and then shook as she gasped and came.

We lay there for a moment, our juices cooling and drying on us. I lay there for a moment, then stood up and made an open-handed shrug. As I headed to the bathroom, she sat up and reached for me. She ran her fingers through the sticky mess on my belly and then tasted them.

"Tastes like hand lotion and cum."

I pulled her hand to me, fingers glistening and caked. Pulled them to my mouth and sucked them clean.

"Tastes like a delightfully sexy pussy."

Then I stepped into the bathroom and showered myself clean.

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers