All Comments on 'Mary and her Lovers Ch. 06'

by jawanaut

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

Again, enjoyed your story very much. I especially liked the part where Mary and John are playing with each other and kissing in front of hubby.

For me, seeing a man openly taking over my wife, sitting together, cuddling and kissing in front of me, showing he is the alpha male, is hotter than watching them have sex.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
jeez, jawa, when yo gonna get right in yo head?

I've read and been...... Patient....God!, how I've hoped you would put just that little bit more effort in...but no.

First:

Counsel - advice, often from a professional or other authority.

CONSOLE - (In the context of your intent) A central control panel for a mechanical, electrical, or electronic system.

Second:

You need more and/or better editorial help......else why bother?

This story is a collection of churning stomach moments (ostensibly because hubby 'needs' those feelings to have strong feelings at all), and inadequate marital sexual encounters surrounded by the thin, self delusional declarations of love. She cannot maintain her 'love' for him when she has learned that she can seek adventures with anyone, anytime she likes. She will sooner or later realize, he's more a convenience than a husband. And one of those adventurers will prove to be adult enough and well off enough and well endowed enough to ring her chimes in all the important ways. Then she'll be off to a better life and his fantasies will have burned him to the core.

They don't love one another. Their sicknesses are, however, very compatible.....for now.

And yours is that you send incomplete work out to entertain....again, if you don't care enough to communicate effectively, why bother to try to tell the story at all?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous