All Comments on 'Mary R'

by Granlover67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DquiotiDquioti8 months ago

You know, I thought I heard the belt slipping on the dryer, ought to make an appointment for that! Nice story, likable characters, keep up the good work.

Harvey_32Harvey_328 months ago

The other comments are peoples opinions.

My opinion is this story ready just like some of the American TV programmes from 70's with their horrendous dumb scripts.

Do you have to improve for future stories? Yes.

Do you need an editor? Yes and I wish you the very best of luck finding one, they are as rare as hens teeth.

Oh and have you captured the essence of a septuagenarian? I can think of 2 that would easily fit in your story, I can think of others who would not fit in a million years so my comment to the anonymous woman in her 70's - I can say with confidence that she is full of shit.

Overall, my opinion is this is not that bad and I for one have given it a full 5* and made you a favourite as I wish to see how you improve in the next few stories.

DivaDyfiDivaDyfi8 months ago

Good one! Frankly, I was delighted to read longer paragraphs as far too many stories on this site contain paragraphs of no more than one sentence. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, I'm no editor wanna be so I just read it for what it is. Amateur fiction. It does what it was supposed to do, provide entertainment

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Good story.... Simple and not overdone ".. says a retired teacher (Science)...

wwaldripwwaldrip4 months ago

Great story, really enjoyed reading it, very erotic and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written; I loved reading it.

shalimashalimaabout 1 month ago

hit all the right spots, great stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGranlover67@Granlover67
I have always been interested in older ladies. I was seduced by a 58 year old lady when I was 18 and never looked back since. I decided to write a few stories for my entertainment. I’m not a professional and don’t claim to be. I’m not a writer and don’t plan on publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mary R Series Info